The Hungry Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just need to pee, Damien," Charlie said absentmindedly. She padded down the hallway to the bathroom and went in, not bothering with a light or the door in her haste. She heard him come over to the doorway and look inside. "Go on, Damien. I'm fine. You should go to bed and get a good night's sleep." He snorted at her, ears forward. "Okay. Suit yourself. But I'm not going anywhere." She grabbed some toilet paper and looked at him levelly. "You cannot watch me wipe." He whined again and sat down, tail wagging. "Eewww. No. Look away," she said, shaking her head. He got up and walked back towards her room, allowing her privacy to clean herself.

Charlie washed her hands and splashed some water on her face, rubbing the towel over it as if she could rub her confusion away. She sighed, hanging the towel back up and going back to her room. She looked at Damien sitting near her door and laughed to herself as he wagged his tail. She bid him good night again as she entered her room and closed the door behind her, climbing back in to bed and falling quickly in to a light doze.

She tossed and turned, never moving past the early stages of sleep, for more than an hour before she finally gave up. Kicking off the covers with an irritated sigh, she got up and went to the door, opening it to find Damien's wolf sprawled across the doorway. She stepped over him and laid next to him, twisting to lay her head on his shoulder and throw her arm over his side. Damien stilled, almost afraid to move, as she quickly fell back to sleep.

He laid with her for an hour or so in the hall, the fur of his flank ruffling with her deep and even breathing. Damien changed back to his human, making Charlie stir a bit at the change beneath her, before scooping her up and carrying her upstairs to his bed. He stripped off her clothes, placing them on the nightstand, and climbed in next to her, positioning her with her head on his chest and covering them both with the blankets.

He was asleep in minutes.