The Hungry Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I showed you how to make it, Beck."

"I know. It just tastes better when you make it." Charlie just laughed and shook her head, but Becky knew she was pleased with the compliment.

"I am so glad you've taken all of this so well, Beck," Charlie said after a few moments.

Becky looked at her speculatively for a minute. "Did you expect me to faint?" she teased.

"Oh ha ha."

"Really, Char. It's weird. It is. And I don't know that I won't be a little overwhelmed when I'm surrounded by people who change into wolves. But it won't freak me out."

"Yeah. I don't think it will, either." Charlie considered her friend briefly. "You're amazing."

"This is true," Becky said, trying to sound serious but not quite succeeding. They ate in silence for a bit. "I can't believe you fainted."

"I know," Charlie said with a self-conscious laugh. "And once he explained everything I got really pissed off."

"Why?"

"I was mad that he didn't tell me this before, you know? Because...I think because it was so shocking. I had just made up my mind to stay a few more days. I had just decided that maybe we had a chance of something. And then I find out he's something more than human. I felt almost tricked." She took a bite of gravy-soaked biscuit and chewed for a moment before continuing. "I was so pissed. I told him I wanted him to stop being a werewolf."

"Really? What did he say?"

"At first he changed to the wolf to avoid answering me."

"He didn't!" Becky said, looking at her friend closely. Charlie looked back at her friend and nodded. "Dork," Becky said with a giggle.

"Doofus," Charlie laughed.

"Dweeb."

"Dingus."

"Oh my god, Char," Becky laughed, "now you know what you can name your kid."

"Dingus Dimeo!" they both said, bent over with laughter.

"That would be one way to keep that tradition alive," Becky said when they finally calmed down.

"I think that is one tradition we can let die," Charlie said with a chuckle, clearing the breakfast dishes and putting them in the sink.

"You think?" Becky asked, pushing Charlie out of the way and filling the sink with warm soapy water.

"You know, thinking back...as mad as I was...I don't know that I could have left him," Charlie said, leaning against the counter next to the sink.

"From what I've learned, you probably couldn't."

"No. I mean....I don't think I could have brought myself to even try to leave."

"Why do you say that?"

"The next day he was gone, running errands or something, and I was going to get in the shower when I noticed all this wolf hair all over the hallway floor, and the thought that went through my mind was that my boyfriend sheds." Becky giggled at that, making Charlie giggle a little herself. "And I think that's when it first really hit me that I was falling for him. Or had fallen for him." Charlie amended with a shrug. "That night was when he proposed, and said he would live in my world if I wouldn't live in his."

"That's...that's love, Char. That's what it's all about."

"I know," Charlie said, drying the dishes as Becky placed them in the drain. "I was still so overwhelmed, you know? Confused. But that...that love...I knew it was real. I just didn't know...anything else." She dried the silverware and put it away. "Actually, that's not really true. I knew I needed to call you."

"I knew something was up when you called. I just had no idea it would be..." she gestured with her elbow.

"Yeah?"

"I could just hear it." She finished washing the gravy pan and rinsed it before placing it in the dish drain. "For what it's worth, I'm glad you stayed."

"Me, too," Charlie said, drying the pan and putting it away.

They worked together cleaning up the kitchen, their conversation moving easily to motorcycles and Becky's search for a Royal Enfield. By the time they were done cleaning they had moved on to debating which celebrity had the nicest butt and if it was a superpower and if so how they could use that superpower for good. They ended up sitting in the living room, laughing so hard their abs hurt, creating new superheroes whose powers came from their bodily functions, and deciding who would play them in the movies.

The day flew by for the two friends. They talked. They watched a little TV. They listened to a little music. Before either of them knew it, it was time for Charlie to get ready. She took a long shower, carefully shaving her underarms and legs. She decided to completely shave her sex, giggling to herself as she imagined what Damien's response would be. He'd never complained about her hair, never even hinted that he didn't like it, and considering how often his face was between her legs she was certain he didn't mind it at all. She paused, wondering if it was taboo for werewolves, if she might be breaking some kind of pack law. She looked back down at herself and, realizing she was half done already, figured that if it did, it did; it was only hair and would grow back.

She finished up and got out of the shower, standing on the mat, looking at herself in the mirror. She catalogued everything about herself frankly; her full breasts that hadn't seen perky since she turned 21, her soft abdomen – proof that she liked eating far more than exercising, her hips that flared out nicely from her waist, the way her legs tapered down to her ankles. Finally, she looked at her scars.

She noted the way some scars were a shiny pinkish color, and some were almost cafe-au-lait. She saw drops of water slowly running down a couple of the deeper ones, and sighed. Closing her eyes, she splayed her hands over them, caressing her abdomen like Damien did at times. She felt the different textures, easily knowing the difference between healthy and marred skin. She smiled, opening her eyes back up and looking at herself again. Damien had to be able to feel the difference, too, but he treated every inch of her as his most treasured gift.

She grabbed a towel and dried herself off before wrapping it around her hair in a turban. She got out her cosmetics – what little she had – and carefully made herself up a bit. She took the towel off her head, hanging it up before grabbing her comb off the counter and slowly running it through her hair, combing it until it was glossy and smooth and just barely damp. She put on her bra and panties before leaving the bathroom.

She walked over to the bed and picked up the dress she had bought for tonight when she had gone shopping with Eva and Diane last week. It was red cotton, with a Peter Pan collar, cap sleeves, and empire waist. The skirt was full and stopped just above her knees, with a delicate lace detail at the hem. She slipped it on over her head and moved to the full length mirror. She had to admit Eva was right – it was perfect for her. She twirled in front of the mirror, gauging how high up the skirt went. She considered for a moment, head cocked, before reaching under her dress to remove her panties, blushing madly as she did.

"You better bring back something huge, cowboy," she said to herself with a giggle. She slipped on her keds and head back downstairs. Anna was coming to escort them to the ceremonial grounds, and she didn't want to keep her – or Damien – waiting.

"What time is Anna coming?" Charlie asked, walking towards the living room. She stopped just inside the room as Anna and Becky jumped apart to opposite ends of the couch. "Well then, I guess that would be now, wouldn't it," she said with a giggle.

"Hi Charlie," Anna said, her voice thick. She cleared her throat. "You all set?"

"I am. Sorry to have kept you waiting." Charlie looked at Becky, snickering a bit at her flushed cheeks. "You need to freshen up, Beck? Maybe...?" she wagged her eyebrows suggestively at her friend.

"Oh hardy har har, Char," Becky said, standing up. "Not like she was fucking me against the patio wall."

"Oh shit! You heard that?" Charlie asked, her cheeks getting red.

"No," Becky laughed. "But I found your guys' clothes out there, and it wasn't too difficult to figure out what happened."

"Andnow is the best time for you to bring it up?" Charlie said, nodding at Anna.

"Please, Charlie," Anna said, putting her arm around her shoulders. "There's actually going to be a lot to see tonight and tomorrow night. No guessing necessary."

"I know. I know," Charlie said, a small smile playing on her lips.

"What's that look about?" Becky asked as the three turned toward the door to head out. She reached out and took Anna's hand.

"Just...nothing."

"Huh. It didn't look like 'nothing'."

"Just thinking about it all, you know?" she said with a shrug as they walked out to Anna's waiting Subaru. Charlie got in the back seat and buckled up. "It still seems like a dream sometimes." She drummed her fingers on the seat next to her thighs. "But a really good dream."

She was quiet for the rest of the ride. Just looking out the window while Anna and Becky talked quietly in the front seat. They turned down the road to the ceremonial ground and Charlie leaned forward, her excitement rising. Anna pulled over to park the car and Charlie jumped out almost before she'd come to a complete stop.

"Eager much, Char?" Becky teased as she got out.

"What?" Charlie said, walking ahead of them. She turned around, walking backwards to keep talking to Becky and Anna. "You guys are just too sl- Ooomph!" she grunted, tripping over something and falling hard on her ass.

"Are you alright?" Anna asked, rushing over to her as Becky laughed.

"I'm fine," Charlie said, standing back up and brushing off her backside.

"No. You're out of control," Becky said, chuckling as she helped her friend brush the dirt off the back of her dress. Luckily it hadn't rained in over a week, so the dirt was dry and came off easily.

"I am not."

"O. O. C," Becky laughed, emphasizing each letter.

"Oh...shut it," Charlie said with a giggle, poking her friend in the shoulder as the three walked together. She had her hands splayed over her stomach as they came into the clearing around the stone, sure if she moved them the butterflies in there would burst out.

Cheers and howls rang out as the assembled pack spotted Charlie. She smiled at everyone as she made her way to where David, Diane, Eva and Darlene were sitting, trying to hide her shock at just how many of the people milling about were naked. She glanced over her shoulder at Becky, chuckling to herself at how unaffected her friend was by everything. She took a seat with Damien's family and was just starting to relax into the conversation when howls sounded from the woods on the far side of the clearing.

"Rise, Charlie, it's time," Diane said, reaching over to give her hand a squeeze.

Charlie stood and walked towards the stone on legs that felt like solid lead. She knew what was going to happen. She knew Damien would bring her his kill, and she would have to accept it or reject it. But knowing and doing were two totally different things. She stood up straight and faced the woods as another volley of howls rang out into the darkening evening.

Her breathing quickened as she saw the wolves slowly start to emerge from the tree line. They walked around the stone and sat, forming a sort of half-circle behind her. She counted 15 total, and thought she recognized Lewis among them, even though she couldn't place any of the others. She knew Darian and Grant and Tony were there, but she couldn't pick out who was who.

The wolves behind her suddenly howled in unison, making Charlie jump slightly. She glanced over towards Damien's family to see if they'd noticed and his mother gave her a gentle and reassuring smile. She took a deep breath and turned her attention back to the woods.

Damien slowly emerged, his jaws around the neck of the biggest elk she had ever seen. She released a breath she didn't even realize she had been holding and mentally chided herself for ever doubting his ability. He dragged the huge animal towards her, and she could see the muscles in his haunches bunching and straining. He laid the carcass at her feet and raised his head, looking at her over it.

Charlie looked down at the elk. It must have weighed over a thousand pounds. The antlers easily spanned four feet and were nearly as high. He must have worked very hard to bring this one down. She knew the others were not allowed to assist in any way. She raised her head to look at Damien. He was panting slightly, his ears forward. Blood coated his muzzle and chest.

She thought he looked majestic.

A slow smile spread across her lips as her eyes met his. Gone was the playful puppy dog look he had used before. It had been replaced by this beast, this hunter, this super predator. He drew his lips back, baring his teeth to her in what looked like a snarl, and she smiled wider.

She was not afraid. Far from it.

She was turned on.

He lifted his nose, his nostrils flaring at the end of his snout as he smelled her arousal. He became still, his flanks barely moving with his breathing, watching her.

"Thank you, Damien," she said softly, moving around the elk. She walked along his side, leaning against him, mimicking the way another wolf would rub against him to get her scent on him.

Accepting him in front of the pack.

Everyone cheered and howled when she reached his haunches. She stopped, a hand on his back, and looked at him over her shoulder. "How can I show you my appreciation?" she said, her voice low.

Damien swung around quickly, kicking dirt over the elk as the other wolves from the hunt came to drag it away. Charlie took a couple steps away from him and paused, looking back over her shoulder at him. Damien growled low in his chest, and she gave a little nod, knowing what he wanted. She walked towards the woods, letting her hips sway as much as possible. She knew he was following her, even though she couldn't hear him.

Everyone around them was watching their little play. Damien's parents sat with their arms around each other, smiling at the way the Charlie and Damien interacted. Diane turned to David and kissed his cheek, nuzzling him briefly, and David squeezed her in response. Charlie and Damien were unaware they were so entertaining to everyone. But even if they'd known, they wouldn't have cared.

Charlie looked back over her shoulder again. Damien was low to the ground, stalking her, the blood on his fur making him look fierce, and for a flicker of a moment she actually worried she would get so wet it would run down her legs. Damien gave another of those deep growls when he saw her looking at him.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" she sang softly, turning back around and walking faster towards the woods. Damien chuffed loudly. "Oh I know that's not fear you're smelling, cowboy. And I know it's making you...hungry," she giggled as she reached the tree line.

She ran into the woods, not worried about where she was heading, knowing she wouldn't be going far. She had gone no more than fifteen feet when Damien jumped out in front of her. She gave a half laugh-half shriek and changed directions, running another ten feet or so before he jumped in front of her again. She laughed and turned again, but was very quickly stopped again by the big black wolf. She backed up, panting a little, as he moved towards her, until she backed into a large tree.

"What big eyes you have, cowboy," she said, as Damien paced in front of her, keeping his eyes steadily on her face. "All the better to see what you want?" She slid her hands from her hips down her thighs, making sure he was watching before she used her fingers to slowly draw up the hem of her skirt.

"What big ears you have, cowboy." She gave a sultry sounding laugh and smiled at Damien. "All the better to hear me beg, hear me moan, hear me scream your name?"

Damien stopped pacing, turning to face his mate, growling louder. Charlie's eyes widened as the sound sent a shiver through her body. She was so turned on it was nearly painful. Damien slowly licked his muzzle, and it was her turn to follow his movement with her eyes.

"And my my my...what a big tongue you have, cowboy," she said, sounding a little breathless. Her eyes were shining beneath heavy lids as she finally raiser her skirt above the level of her hips. "I hope it's all the better to eat me with."

Damien thought he might combust from desire when she spread her legs. Not only was she not wearing any panties, but she had completely shaved herself. Her pussy glistened in the firelight that was able to penetrate from the clearing, reflecting flickering tones of gold and rose. Damien had never seen anything so enticing.

"Do you like it?" she whispered, suddenly feeling unsure as he hadn't moved. She let go of her dress and he gave her a growl that ended in a bark. She immediately pulled her dress back up to her hips.

He liked it very much.

Damien slowly approached her. Charlie watched, her breathing shallow, as he sat back on his haunches directly in front of her. She could feel the humidity of his breath as he dipped his head forward. Damien ran his tongue lightly up her right thigh, stopping when reached the juncture of her hip. He nuzzled her sex, saturating his senses with her scent and making her hiss when his cold nose touched her super-heated skin.

He pulled his head back and sat for a moment, panting a little himself. The urge to just take her was almost overwhelming, and Damien wanted to go slow.

"Please," Charlie sighed. She spread her legs a little more, opening her cunt to him, and he was undone. He leaned forward, his long tongue snaking out and he began lapping at her pussy. She felt more sensitive, almost over sensitive, and she tilted her hips forward, placing her left hand on top of his head, her fingers curling in his fur. "Oh...Damien...please," she moaned.

He used his tongue to fuck her, wriggling it as he thrust it in and out. She started moving her hips in time with his tongue, her breathing catching every time his nose bumped against her clit. His drool mixed with her juices and ran slowly down her thighs. Her soft moans were nearly drowned out by his growls and grunts. He moved his tongue, flicking it over her clit rapidly.

"Damien...please...oh god...please suck my clit," she begged. She felt a vibration travel up her arm from the hand that was still fisted in the fur at the back of his head as he changed forms.

"You make me crazy," Damien growled. He used his hands to spread her pussy open and sealed his mouth over her. He sucked on her clit, drawing it into his mouth and fluttering the tip of his tongue on it.

"Yes...oh don't stop...don't stop...oh god, make me come," she panted. She had let go of her dress and had both of her hands in Damien's hair. Damien bit down on her clit, and Charlie exploded, her orgasm ripping through her as she cried out his name. He released her clit and ran his tongue up and down her lips as her body slowly stopped shaking.

Damien reached up and disentangled her hands from his hair. He scooted back and laid down, pulling her down on top of him. "Ride me," he growled.

"Yes," Charlie sighed, sliding down on top of him slowly. She put her hands on his abdomen and started doing as he wished. She would rise up just to the point he almost slipped out of her before slowly lowering herself back down. "Fuck. You feel so good," she moaned, moving a little faster. He reached up and tugged the front of her dress and her bra down, lifting her breasts out so he could cup them and play with her nipples.

She leaned forward, planting her hands on either side of his head, and began rocking back and forth. She bent down and kissed him, licking and nibbling on his lips briefly. She lifted her head and Damien moved his mouth to her breasts, alternating between biting and sucking on first one nipple then the other.