The Hungry Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...so good, Damien," Charlie panted.

"You like this?" Damien asked before biting back down on a nipple.

"Fuck yes." She tilted her hips so her clit rubbed against him every time she rocked backwards. "Can you feel how wet I am? Can you feel how wet my pussy is?" she whispered, watching as his eyes seemed to darken at her words.

"Charlotte..." Damien growled around her nipple.

"God your cock feels so good, cowboy," she said, moving a little faster and grinding into him a little more. She could feel herself getting wetter around him. "I'm going to come again. Oh god...Damien...I'm going to come again."

"Do it, Charlotte," Damien breathed. He pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers while she writhed above him. "Come on my cock like you came on my face."

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck," Charlie cried as his words sent her over. She came hard, her legs straightening and her whole body going rigid.

Damien groaned as he felt her clamp down on him and flipped her over on to her back. He lifted one of her legs, pushing it back against her chest and started fucking her. Charlie lifted her other leg and wrapped it around his hips. Damien threw his head back and barked as he thrust into her hard one last time before his own orgasm overtook him, making his whole body shake.

He collapsed to her side, his chest heaving. Their legs were still entwined and Charlie rolled on to her side, laying her head on his shoulder. They lay in silence for a few moments while they caught their breath.

"I am in little doubt of your appreciation, dolcezza," Damien said at last, making Charlie laugh.

"Thank you for the elk," she sighed.

"You shouldn't have doubted me, my love."

"I wouldn't call it doubt"

"No?"

"No. I'd call it concern."

"Well then, you shouldn't have been concerned," Damien laughed. He helped her to sit up before standing up himself. He held his hand out to pull her up. "We should get back."

"I love you," she said, putting her hand in his and letting him pull her up.

"I know," he said, making her laugh again as he changed back into his wolf.

They head back to the clearing, walking side by side in silence. They had nearly reached the clearing when Charlie stopped. She tapped Damien's shoulder to get him to turn around and face her.

"Did you chase me off because you thought I would be embarrassed?" she asked, watching his eyes closely.

Damien cocked his head and chuffed, laying his ears back.

"Alright." She smiled at him. "Yeah. It was...beyond sexy, cowboy." She bent down to whisper in his ear. "I can't wait until it's my turn." She stood up straight and walked in to the clearing.

Damien turned to watch her, his tail wagging.Neither can I, my love. Neither can I,he thought.

"Don't try to turn me on again, cowboy," Charlie said, looking at him over her shoulder. "We should savesomethingfor tomorrow." Damien gave a grunt at that and followed her out into the clearing.

"Charlie!" David called, waving her over. She paused when she realized that he was completely naked. She glanced around and realized almost everyone that wasn't in wolf form was naked. Damien walked up to her and nuzzled her hand.

"I'm okay, Damien. Just...it will take a little getting used to is all," she said. She looked at him and smiled. "I'm okay. Really."

They walked together over to where David and Diane sat on the ground. Charlie sat next to Diane and Damien lay beside her. A young woman brought over a tray of sandwiches and fruit and placed it on the ground in front of them.

"Where's Becky and Anna?" Charlie asked, looking around.

"Right here," Becky said, walking up behind her. Charlie turned to look and could feel her face getting red as they walked up, both nude. She noticed they were holding hands and smiled.

"Nice to see you fitting in," Charlie said with a giggle as the couple sat down with them.

"Um...did we have an accident, Char?" Becky said, smiling.

"What? No. Why do you ask?

"Your thighs are streaked with blood."

"Oh shit!" Charlie said, her hands flying up to her face.

"It's elk blood," Anna said, laughing at Charlie's reaction. "From Damien's fur."

"Charlie!" Becky exclaimed, feigning shock. "I can onlyimaginehow that got all over your thighs."

"Ugh. Beck!" Charlie said, her cheeks bright red.

"What? I'm sure there was a perfectly innocent reason Damien had his muzzle between your thighs," Becky said.

"For fuck's sake, Beck!"

"Exactly."

"Oh stop teasing the poor girl," Diane said, sliding over to put her arm around Charlie's shoulder.

"Thanks, mama," Charlie said, turning and sticking her tongue out at Becky.

They ate dinner, watching as the wolves present wrestled and played. When Damien and Darian wrestled, it brought everyone to their feet in a circle around them. The brothers were closely matched, with Darian just barely beating his twin. Eva came over to stand by Charlie, taking her hand as they sparred.

"I didn't know he was such a good fighter," Charlie said.

"He is. He has to be, Charlie." Eva gave her hand a squeeze. "He has to be able to take over if needed."

"Yeah, he would, wouldn't he?" Damien had long ago explained the hierarchy and order of succession to Charlie. Her eyes were on the two wolves, and she couldn't help but cringe a little when Darian knocked Damien over; he landed with an audible grunt and before she knew what had happened Darian had his jaws around his brother's neck. She knew Damien wasn't hurt – knew he wouldn't be hurt – but she still tensed up. She glanced over at Eva to find her smiling at her.

"He'll be fine."

"Oh, I know," Charlie said, smiling back. "It's still just a little..." she trailed off, flapping her free hand all around.

"Yes," Eva laughed. "It certainly is."

"Interesting," Becky said, moving to stand on the other side of Charlie.

"What's that?" Charlie asked, watching as Darian and Damien started wrestling again.

"The careful way they fight with each other."

"Careful?" Charlie echoed.

"Yeah. They're fighting, a lot, and really going at it, but they're not injuring each other at all. There are no cuts or gashes. They're being careful with each other. It's interesting. And impressive."

"Huh," Charlie said. She turned her attention back to the two wolves in the center, head cocked and a small smile on her face.

"What?" Becky asked, catching her fleeting expression.

"Just thinking he keeps finding new ways to impress me," Charlie said with a shrug.

"That's a good thing," Eva said.

"Yes, it is. A very good thing," Charlie agreed.

The younger wolves rushed into the clearing as the two brothers shook the dirt and grass out of their fur. They all took turns trying to wrestle with Darian and Damien, and everyone around cheered and howled at their attempts. The brothers were extremely gentle while sparring with them, never hitting them fully or throwing them down. Still, the young wolves quickly tired and one by one left to find a place to rest.

Damien trotted back over to where Charlie sat with his parents and Becky and Anna, curling his big body next to hers and placing his head in her lap. Charlie began stroking his head, almost absentmindedly, deep in conversation with Becky and Diane. Damien closed his eyes, relishing feeling her hands on him, hardly paying attention to the conversations around him.

'Aren't you the contented one?' Darian sent from his position beside Eva.

'Indeed I am,' Damien responded, giving a little snort.

'She should go back soon and get some rest.'

'I know,' Damien sent, chuffing and shifting a bit. 'Just...not quite yet.'

'Who is staying with her tonight?'

'Mom, Eva, Darlene and Becky.'

'Oh...damn. I forgot Eva was going.'

'It's tradition,' Damien said, lifting his head off Charlie's lap and regarding his brother. 'The females of the joining families stay together the night before; and the males stay with the males.'

'I know,' Darian snapped. 'I just...I forgot, alright?'

Wondering at his normally unflappable brother's temper, Damien turned his attention to Eva, who looked down at her mate with a small, almost secret smile on her face. Her cheeks were a bit flushed, even as they seemed to glow. He regarded her closely for a moment before it finally hit him.

'Congratulations,' Damien sent, his happiness for his brother wholly undisguised. 'Why didn't you tell us?'

'I didn't want to take away from your mating. I still don't, okay? I'll make the announcement after tomorrow night.' Darian could sense the gratitude from his brother. 'I want tomorrow to be about you, brother. You and Charlie and your happiness.'

Damien was quiet for a moment, touched by his twin's thoughtfulness. 'When is she due?' he asked at last.

'Not sure, but probably February or March.'

'Mom's going to go apeshit, you know that, right?'

'Yeah, I know. Honestly, that kinda makes not telling anyone a bonus. Just a little more quiet,' Darian sent, making Damien chuff again.

"You keep doing that, cowboy, and I'm gonna make you tell the whole class what has you so amused," Charlie said, looking at him closely. Damien pulled his lips back in a grin that would have looked terrifying if not for his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. "You bet I know just how to make you talk," she said, giving a husky little laugh. "Keep on smirking, cowboy."

"How do you know what he's thinking, Charlie?" Becky asked, smiling at their interaction.

"I dunno," she said, looking at Becky, her expression somewhat surprised. "I just...I don't. Not really. I just kind of get this...feeling, I guess? I sense what he's thinking?" She looked back at Damien. "I don't know how, though."

"It's your love, your bond, it shows how strong it is, how strong it will be between you," Diane said, smiling at the pretty brunette. "It's a very good sign, Charlotte."

"I hope so," Charlie said, smiling back at her before turning her attention back to Damien. He laid his head back down in her lap and closed his eyes as she started stroking his fur again.

They sat like that for the rest of the evening. Others would come and sit for a little while, talking with Charlie or the other Dimeos, but Charlie noticed they never stayed long. It struck her that they didn't want to intrude upon the family too much, and she grinned widely, realizing she was part of that family now.

"That's quite the smile," Becky said, her eyes on her friend's face.

"Yes, I imagine it is," Charlie laughed.

They decided to call it a night shortly after that. Charlie, Becky and Anna took Anna's car back to the main house. They arrived just as the majority of the pack did, and Charlie couldn't hold back her laughter at the sight of the big staircase teeming with wolves. She slowly thread her way through them, knowing some of the wolves wanted to scent her as she went by. She heard Becky hiss behind her and turned to her friend.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Their noses are cold," Becky said, grimacing as another wolf nosed at her hip.

"You're the one that wanted to be all naked and have sessie time," Charlie said, turning back around and continuing up the stairs.

"Oh please. Like your thighs were covered in blood when you left the house this afternoon."

"Oh...shut up, Beck," Charlie said, laughing and flipping her friend off over her shoulder.

"Such a classy broad," Becky said, making them both laugh. She sped up and looped her arm through Charlie's and they climbed the last few risers together.

Charlie stopped short when they reached the landing and she saw Damien leaning against their door. He moved towards them, stopping when he and Charlie were less than a foot apart. Becky gently disentangled her arm from her friend and stepped back.

"I'll see you inside, Char," she said, her eyes moving back and forth between the couple. Charlie nodded but didn't respond. "Good night, Damien."

"Good night, Becky. And thank you," Damien said, glancing her way and giving her a smile. She shrugged off the thank you and head inside.

"I thought I wasn't going to see you again until tomorrow?" Charlie said, reaching out and taking his hands.

"I just wanted to say good night, my love." He tugged her to him and wrapped her in his arms. She circled his waist with her arms and laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes with a sigh. They stood like that for a few moments before Damien put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back to look at her. "You should go in now."

"Yeah," Charlie said, her voice suddenly thick as emotions began swirling in her head.

"It will be alright," Damien said, moving a hand to cup her face gently.

"It will be glorious," Charlie whispered, going up on her toes to give him a soft kiss. She smiled at him as she took his hands in hers and kissed each of his palms. "You make me believe in miracles, Damien. Good night." She let go of his hands and moved around him towards their apartment. Damien turned to watch as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her, a thoughtful smile on his face as he considered what she said.

Charlie leaned against the door for a moment, fighting the urge to go after him. They were supposed to be apart tonight. She knew they were supposed to be apart tonight. She knew it was tradition. She knew that all couples stayed apart the night before their mating. She knew it gave them time to reflect on their bond, their connection, their need for each other. She knew how important it was. She knew all of that. Understood all of that. Accepted all of that.

"Doesn't mean I have to like it," she laughed quietly to herself.