All Comments on 'The Hunt'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 16 years ago
very creative set up

I think the Victorian setting also made the sex scenes more forbidden and hence more erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very food. Hard all the way through.

OdballOdballover 16 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic. Tells of the hidden desires of all the Victorian era, including the women. But it alsdo begs for a continuation. do the ladies of the audience get to use or be used by the stag? or must they be content with their spouses? Will the ladies want to sample the tastes of the other ladies or was that just a decadent diversion for them that will never be fulfilled.

Truly and erotic telling of the decadent rich of a bygone era....or is it bygone?

Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
Interesting exercise -

writing in the style of the Victorian age. You did it quite well. Thanks.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
Not completely out of possibility . . .

Given the behavior of the British aristocracy in years past and present, such goings on are within the realm of the possible though perhaps not in the given period. Certainly the Hellfire Club might have been up to such things in the 18th Century and the behavior of the Happy Valley Set in Kenya during the '20's has to be read to be believed. So, can we expect another chapter in which our heroine is run down, impaled and impregnated with an heir?

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
Very Atmospheric

The story telling and capture of the erotic/forbidden mood was excellent. I could almost feel and smell the tension and desire of the participants and their breathless audience. I've marked it down for a few careless spelling and grammatical errors which interrupted the flow of the story and could be avoided by a careful read through prior to submission, but otherwise very well done indeed. Chapter two is eagerly awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story telling

but I am unsure of the Victorian setting. Although the literature of the period indicates that there were repressed desires in both sexes, the social mores were such that I think anything such as this would have been totally impossible in that period. A better setting would be either earlier or the present day.

Nevertheless, it is an excellent story, and I hope there will be further episodes as their stay continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sequel Please!!

Very original and very hot. Keep 'em coming!

max052max052over 13 years ago
AWE-STRUCK

One of the best I've ever read. Thank's for sharing and keep them coming.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersalmost 13 years ago
thanks

That was one of the best stories i have read in while, thanks.

hungrylil_leehungrylil_leeabout 11 years ago
Open Season in Ontario?

Any chance this could be arranged? :D would love to participate in such a deliciously wicked experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Phenomenal!

Are you writing any books for purchase? If not, you should be. You've created quite a rich and detailed scene.

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 6 years ago
Bravo, Sir! Bravo!

I enjoyed that story so much. It was a great idea, executed really well.

I don’t suppose it’s too much to hope for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

This story surprised me. I was shocked at the authors ability to show the most primitive of human taboos! and to keep it realistic and classy and at the same time built the foundation for a vary sexy series. Great start keep going.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Loved this story and all of the animal characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Please continue with sequels! I agree with another commenter, maybe have Jessica run down, impaled and impregnated? There is nothing that feels hotter or more pleasurable than unprotected extramarital vaginal intercourse. I always allow my extramarital married lover to cum inside me. Also, I had my first triple penetration yesterday. Two cocks in my pussy and one pummeling my ass. Maybe that's an idea for Jessica? I always thought sex with two men was hot until three men fucked me. Amazing writing.

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoover 1 year ago

You have been asked many times, but can I add my voice. Please do a sequel, telling the story of Jessica being caught in the woods.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Fantastic storey, very sexy, sequel please! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...