The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this a loud cry was let out be the assembled host! Suddenly the braying of the hounds rang out once more. The sound was obviously closer to the clearing. Jessica now understood why the braying sounded so strange! Silence reigned again as all watched and listened intently. The braying ended...had the hounds sighted and then lost their prey?

Movement attracted the attention of the assembled watchers. Jessica was expecting to see the "Stag" again so was surprised when one of the "Does" cautiously moved into the open. Like the stag she wore boots. She wore a collar around her neck with something glinting hanging in the centre; her number of course Jessica thought. Her long brown hair hung in a long ponytail behind her. She did not wear the silly hat the stag had.

This one was decorated in a dark shade of brown-yellow paint. Her stomach and chest was still painted white. However, the difference was in the width of the unpainted skin, which matched the width of her breasts. Her breasts were large so the unpainted strip was wide. The curly brown hair of her pubic region stood out clearly against her pink skin.

Jessica tried to tell who this one could be, but while she knew many as friends, she was not too familiar with the other guests. Even if the Doe had been a friend, the cautious movements and the deer like face paint would have made it impossible for her to recognize even a close friend from 50' away.

The Doe took another cautious step into the clearing. Looking left and right she stopped and listened for any sound. Sound, thought Jessica...she suddenly realized that the Stag had not made any noise at all as he had moved about the clearing, while this woman did. She was obviously not very comfortable in the woods (but then, Jessica thought, what woman truly was?), while the Stag had been very comfortable indeed moving about the forest.

The Doe took several more cautious steps into the clearing, her eyes now focused on the fire and the cloaks in the centre. Jessica became aware of a shadow at the edge of the clearing not five steps from the woman. And like a shadow the Stag moved silently into the clearing. Lord Redden raised a hand, unnecessarily ensuring silence from the assembled watchers. Not one sound was made as all eyes were riveted on the scene playing out below.

The Stag matched his movements to the Doe, stopping when she did, moving when she moved. The Doe's cautious movements helped him. While she looked about, she never once glanced behind her. He quietly closed the gap between them until he was only a pace to her rear. They were almost to the centre of the clearing now, close to the sheltering fire and the cloaks.

Jessica's heart was pounding in her breast! She was sure that the creatures below could hear it beating for it was so loud in her own ears! She was looking between the two naked bodies when she became aware that the Stag's manhood was standing up! It had swelled noticeably, fattening and stiffening as she watched until it stood out straight from his body! The crown spread to the size of a small apple as it thickened, sitting atop a shaft that pinched in markedly behind the head but whose base was almost the same width!

Jessica's thoughts were spinning! What a magnificent member! So thick, so long, so strong!! She watched it bobbing to the Stag's heartbeat and movements, rising even higher until it proudly pointed skywards at an angle!

A gust of warm breath bursting from the Stag's mouth misted into fog as the night was rent by the sound of a stag in rut!

The Doe spun about! She saw the stag right behind her and screamed once! She spun again, looking to the centre of the clearing and the safety of the cloaks just a few short steps away!

The Stag leapt forward, grabbing at her and pulled her into his embrace! His hands quickly fell onto her breasts! "Your mine!" he growled quietly, but loudly enough for the watchers to hear! The Doe cried once and then fell silent.

The Stag spun her around. She was so short that she was looking at him into his powerful chest below the level of his nipples. But she was of a height that the tip of his rampant member peaked out between her breasts! She looked down at it and Jessica heard her gasp as she realized the size of it!

He reached down and grasping her by the elbows, bodily lifted her up until his mouth met hers. It was a hungry kiss! Jessica heard a moan and could not at first place it's direction...she wasn't sure if it had come from those below or from amongst the crowd of watchers!

The Stag lifted his Doe even further until her breasts came even with his mouth. He latched on and suckled her nipples like a hungry baby would! The Doe cried out again, but this time the cry was not one of surprise, shame or pain! It was one of sheer pleasure!

Her knees lifted and wrapped themselves around his hips as he moved from one breast to the other. Finally he lowered her to his mouth once more, kissing her fervently. The act brought the crown of his magnificent member to the juncture of her legs!

The Doe's groan was muffled in the Stags mouth. She brought her knees up to grasp his waist her feet trying to hook onto his buttocks. Her hips began to move on their own accord, in the age-old movement of men and women. Jessica thought that the Stag would impale her right there, but instead he moved to his left bringing them closer to the watching crowd...to John and Jessica.

What Jessica thought was a pile of leaves turned out to be a platform covered with an autumn leaf patterned sheet. They were now almost directly below the silent watchers and less than 12' away from her vantage point.

The Stag climbed the platform and place his Doe on her knees. Her height placed her even with his groin. He moved his member downward, until it pointed at her face.

The crown of his manhood glistened with the Doe's juices. He moved the tip around her face, a slick film left in its wake. Jessica thought there was more than could have been left by the Doe, when she realized that in his aroused state his drippings could be contributing to the smear!

The torches could be seen reflected in the slickness left on the Doe's face as the Stag rubbed ever closer to her mouth. Finally he coated her lips with is drool.

"Lick it!" he commanded.

All movement, all sound had come to a stop on the hillside overlooking the clearing. Everyone waited to see what she would do. The tension mounted as she moved her hands upwards to clasp his oversized member. She could not even get her fingers to go around his thick pole!

The Doe opened her mouth and flicked out her tongue, catching his drool on the tip of it. A few more swipes and the head of his manhood was slick with her saliva. He moved forward and she opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Jessica's eyes were wide, her heart was pounding! Would she?...Could she?...She did!!!

As Jessica watched in amazement, the woman took the crown into her mouth. She twisted her head around the end of his pole...the feelings must have been intense for the Stag growled his pleasure!

The Stag pushed forward once again, moving several inches of his hard rod into the woman's mouth until she gagged. With both her hands almost wrapped around him and her mouth on the far end, there was still plenty of free space on the shaft between her hands, her mouth and his groin! What a magnificent tumosity Jessica thought!

Jessica wasn't sure of when it had happened but she was aware that she was becoming aroused and that John had felt her needs and seen to it! He had moved behind her, opened the buttons on her coat, vest, blouse and shift and slipped a hand within to play with her aching breast! She felt his fingers brushing over her heated nipple, causing it to stand out more! Her desire mounted!

She reached back to touch his turgid member, rubbing gently over the trouser encased lump! Jessica swallowed her gasp, turning it into a gurgling moan and fell back into her husband's arms, thinking to hide their guilty little pleasures! A quick glance around however, showed that all eyes were on the action below and many of the others were moving as stealthily as John and her!

The Stag stopped his Doe's actions and pushed her down on her hands and knees. He moved around stepping off the platform behind her. Thus emplaced she was perfectly positioned to receive his sexual advance! He moved forward and grasped the round mounds of her rump in his hands. His hands slowly moved outwards, spreading her cleft wide! He pulled back on her hips until the crown of his fleshy spear touched her opening. The Doe moaned softly at the touch...as all of the watchers held his or her breath...

The Stag moved himself up and down her slippery folds causing her to moan in need and frustration. Jessica felt herself getting warmer; flushing at the thought of herself down there, ready to take on that magnificent member! She watched the woman's sex open, ready for his invasion!

The Stag took a half step forward and the crown of his manhood disappeared into the woman's body. A sharp gasp split the air as the Doe's body accepted the penetration of the Stag's member! With a groan she lowered her shoulders to the platform making herself as comfortable as possible for the coming onslaught! He held himself still as he allowed her to get used to his size.

The Stag began to pull and push on her hips, forcing her to take more of himself into her body. The movements were slow, steady, gentle pushes that fed his members ever deeper into her slickness...

The Stag must have had almost half of his turgid length stuffed into her sex when he pulled himself almost all of the way out of her. With a somewhat harder shove, he pressed himself back into her folds much further past the point at which he had been! Almost a third more of his stiffness was now imbedded in her as the Doe let out a long groan, half pain and half pleasure!

The Stag held still, waiting...he was soon rewarded as the Doe's hips began to move once more. He began to push and pull her hips, guiding her to move along his length. It didn't take long for the movements to get faster. She pushing against him, he thrusting harder, his shaft slowly blended into her body!

Jessica watched as the Doe began to shiver. She let out a long cry and went rigid for several seconds! Jessica felt her body shiver in sympathy as she watched the woman's orgasm.

The Stag hadn't stopped moving, pushing himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. The Doe's orgasm gave him the extra lubrication he needed and shortly thereafter Jessica heard the first slap of flesh on flesh as he ground his body against hers! He briefly held still as he enjoyed the feeling of full penetration with the object of his lust! With a deep groan he started thrusting once more.

Now there was urgency to his movements, as he thrust the full length of his fleshy spear through the wet wound of her sex! Torchlight glinting off his the slick coating on his shaft! The staccato sound of flesh on flesh reverberated throughout the clearing. Their grunts and groans became louder and sharper as their rhythms quickly brought them to a peak!

Jessica was nearing her own peak as she watched the rutting below. One of John's hands found its way into the folds of her riding skirt and up along her thigh to the open crotch of her bloomers. His finger found her centre and the little joy button that was now sending shivers up her spine! He stroked her once...twice...thrice...and Jessica exploded!

The timing was perfect as the couple below let out a yell of sheer joy! The woman had pushed herself up onto her hands again and was forcing her ass into the man's groin! He let out a below and stood rigid, only his buttocks moving as they clenched again and again! Jessica's sex besotted mind realized belatedly that he was spending himself within his paramour's body!

Jessica's head went back and her eyes closed. Her body shuddered through a delicious release as she listened to the two below rutting as nature intended...freely and unfettered!! Her last conscious thought before she gave herself over to her feelings was whether she herself could be so free?

As her legs lost their strength John held her close, keeping her from falling. She took a deep lungful of air...another...then a third. She turned and kissed her husband hungrily. He had so unexpectantly pleased her yet again, bringing another adventure to their lovemaking!! The sheer thrill of being brought off in the midst of all the other watchers, the chance that they might have been caught out! She gave her husband a knowing smile as she broke the kiss and looked once more into the clearing.

The rutting had finished. The Stag had collapsed onto his Doe's back. Like Jessica, they were now just catching their breath. The Stag stood and pulled gently away from his Doe, his softening member pulling free of her body with a squelching sound. A thick runlet of fluid oozed out of her sex as his member fell free. There looked to be so much of it!

Jessica wondered what it would feel like to have his seed running from her like that? What would it feel like when it shot so deeply into her body? Would she feel every pulse?

The Doe fell over onto her side as the Stag reached over and gave her a long tender kiss.

He moved to the fire and brought back one of the cloaks and a key from a nearby tree. He covered the Doe with the warm cloak and placed a clamp with a chain attached to it around her ankle.

"Stay warm while I am away." He told her. "I will want to play with you yet again before we are finished this night!"

Jessica felt herself shudder at these word. How many times would he want to couple with her she wondered? Once with such a magnificent male would be more than she could possibly handle Jessica thought! Would the woman below be able to do it again?

The Stag moved to replace the key and then left the clearing.

With his departure, the watchers suddenly moved, as if released from a spell. There were murmurs of appreciation and quiet comments from the onlookers. Jessica heard several women exclaiming of their desire to take on the Stag. She felt herself blushing, realizing that while she wouldn't say so aloud, she certainly would like to try it once.

"Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?" John whispered into her ear? She suddenly felt his finger swipe through her cleft. "Uuummm! You are so wet!" He declared! "Where you imagining yourself down there rutting with that creature?"

"Take your hand out husband before someone notices!" She whispered back. "I'll tell you everything you want to know when we are abed!" she promised with a sincere smile.

The howl of a hound along with the coarse laughter of men and a woman's scream of fright broke through the chatter! They could hear the hunt running left to right in the woods further down the hill from where they were standing.

The braying of a second hound joined in and the hunt reversed direction. A third hound chimed in, pushing the quarry faster and faster. A heavy crash was heard and loud laughter as the men sited their prey...a loud cheer...the prey had been captured!

With a wicked laugh one of the men called out loudly, excitedly..."No match!"

Jessica remembered the words of Lord Redden "If a doe is captured and it is not a matching number...then that doe will be possessed by all of the hounds and their handlers!!" She shuddered at the thought of being possessed by six men! The woman's screams faltered and were silenced.

Into the deafening silence another sound slowly penetrated. Movement below. The Stag returned to the clearing, but he was not alone! He had his hand around the arm of the white Doe pulling her into the sight of all!

She was taller than the other, coming up almost to his chin. Like the other, the pink Y was the width of her breasts and somewhat larger than the other woman's. Her long blond hair was swept into single braid behind her...the blond hair of her pubis almost invisible in the torchlight. She looked around nervously, finally spying the watchers.

Jessica looked into the eyes of a woman who knew she was about to be taken by a man other than her husband. There was fear in those eyes...and something else. Jessica recognized a hunger and a desire, the same desire that she shared. She wanted to be the one down there! Wanted to be the one that the Stag was about to possess! But she didn't know if she could do so with all watching her! She was suddenly happy about being the one looking into the clearing and just dreaming of being in its centre!

While the woman looked at the expectant watchers, the Stag took her hand and placed it on his rapidly rising manhood. With a start the Doe looked down at what her hand was holding...

"Oh my..." she started saying and then letting go she turned to run. The Stag pounced...tripped her, throwing her to the ground before pulling her up into his arms.

"Where do you think you can run to?" he asked. "The only other choice you have is the Hounds and Handlers! And there are six of them!"

She lowered her head, giving in to the inevitable. He chuckled softly. Turning his head he bellowed out "Two!!" Shortly, there was the answering cheer from the darkness.

The Stag looked back at the white Doe. He placed her hand back on his shaft. She looked down at it again and fear showed on her face. Jessica knew her thoughts...she wondered herself if she could handle such a large member?

The woman looked at the cock in her hand. She felt it throbbing in her grip. Her breathing became shallower, faster as she began to move her hand on the long, stiff muscle. The Stag murmured words to her that were lost to the crowd above. He turned, still with her hand on him, and moved to the platform.

The woman gasped as he pulled the cloak away, exposing the Doe on the platform in all her naked glory. Her legs were spread, her nipples stiff, her sex still oozing from the rutting she had received! He dragged two of his fingers through her cleft and brought one to his mouth. Looking at the woman in white he licked it clean and offered the other finger to her.

The white Doe took his finger in her trembling hands and brought it to her lips. Slowly her tongue came out and licked at his finger. He pushed his finger onto the top of her tongue and followed it back into her mouth. She sucked it clean.

Jessica's heart was beginning to pound again. She could see the mist of her short breaths forming in front of her face, but she did not feel the chill at all! She brought her hand back around to her husband...he was hard once again! This time she wanted to help her husband. She deftly opened the buttons of his trousers and slipped her hand within. Pushing aside the clothing she found and gripped the skin of his heated flesh. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the soft growl in her ear!

The Stag had pulled his finger from the White Doe's mouth and pushed her to her knees. The apple-sized crown of his manhood was pointed directly at her mouth.

"Taste it," he ordered.

The White Doe took it in her hand, her fingers just closing completely around the shaft. She took a few tentative swipes then with soft murmurs began to lick it feverishly. It was but a few moments work to lick him clean.

"What did it taste like?" he asked. The woman hesitated as she thought about it...

"Like your finger!" she replied

"Of course," he told her, "It is our taste!" he softly exclaimed while turning a quick glance to the other Doe. The White Doe's eyes followed his movement and realization took hold there! She had tasted him after he had been in her!

"Would you like another taste?" he asked. A barely hesitant nod was all the woman could manage.

The Stag reached out with his hand a caressed her cheek. He cupped the left side of her face and pushed her gently towards the other woman. Her eyes opened wide when she realized what was expected of her! Of where she would have to find her next taste!