The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yellow Doe's head had come up and both were staring intently into each other's eyes. The White Doe rose to her feet, her left hand sliding up the length of the reclining woman's thigh. She in turn reached out her right hand until their fingers entwined above her hip. Her free hand moved up to caress the White Doe's face. She slowly guided her to her crotch.

The White Doe looked down into the juncture of the other woman's legs. She could see the distended lips; reddened from the rutting she had recently completed. Her sex was slightly open and still oozing their combined juices. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

She was surprised to find that the spend was cold where it had seeped from her body, but warmer the closer she got to her sex. It tasted so delicious! She had never tasted another woman before, but was certain that she would do it again. She had never tasted another man but her husband either...but she knew that she would do this again!

She felt the Stag move beside her. Felt his hand slide over her rump. His fingers moved between her legs and sought out her cleft. First one, then a second slipped into the wet folds. He slowly began to churn them inside her, opening her, widening her for him.

The Yellow Does hips began to move, pressing up against the White Doe's mouth, begging without speech for what she wanted. The White Doe did her best to comply, to give her what she needed most. Her tongue parted the other woman's nether lips and dipped as deeply as she could, lapping up the liquids she found within. She was getting so deep into the giving of Sapphic pleasure that she almost didn't notice when the Stag removed his fingers...she knew what was going to happen next...

She felt his thumbs on either side of her sex. He pressed outwards. She opened her legs a little wider to help him. She felt the stiff, spongy crown touch and then pass through the wet folds into her body! Her groan was lost in the other woman's hips!

Jessica was burning up! She was fisting her husband urging him to his release, but he was holding on! She could feel his drool covering her fingers, the slickness helping reduce the friction! She wanted him to shoot, but he was waiting for something more.

Just then a strange group of people burst into the further side of the clearing. Six oddly dressed men were carrying a woman to the platform on the far side. They placed the naked woman face up on the platform with her ass just on the edge of it.

Like the other woman she was decorated as a doe. The men, however, were not. Three of the men were decorated alike. Dark brown paint covered their bodies except for their chests and stomachs, which were painted in white. Like the others, there was an unpainted Y shaped strip. On their faces were painted the masks of hounds.

The other three men were not painted at all. They wore leather masks over the upper part of their faces, and cloaks over their shoulders. Each held a long lead in his hand which was attached to one of the "Hounds".

Two Handlers and Two Hounds held the struggling woman down as the third Handler stepped between her legs. He threw back his cloak exposing his nakedness. He was already hard! He gripped her hips and thrust himself against the struggling woman! A cry of anguish and an answering cheer rent the clearing as he penetrated his prey!

He began to thrust himself vigorously against her as the other two Handlers moved down to suckle, each on a breast! Struggling at first, the Doe's movements began to change. Subtly, her movement fell into synchroness with the Handler. Soon she was moving to meet his thrusts as her lust overtook her!

Jessica didn't know where to look, what to see! The Stag was now almost buried completely in the White Doe! John's passion was rising. He lifted the back of her skirt and pushed himself between her legs. She felt the tip of his manhood slip into her sex. The he was thrusting.

The Handler bellowed his release, the woman completing with him. The Stag was sliding the full length of his erection into the White Doe. The two women were in the throes of mutual pleasures, both succumbing to the moment. They peaked together and Jessica peaked with them! Jessica's eyes closed but she could still hear the sounds of sexual play below! The sound kept her orgasm at a height that threatened to topple her and her husband into the clearing!

When next she opened her eyes it was to the sight of the Handler pushing the face of his Hound into the woman he had just emptied himself into.

"Lick her clean Number 2!" He laughed. The other two Hounds were watching the Stag with his two does. Jessica put it together then...the woman was Number 2's mate while the spouses of the other two Hounds were being serviced by the Stag, right in front of their eyes!!

The Handler pulled his Hound away from the spread eagle woman and another Handler took his place between her legs. Like the first this was fast, hard sex. His hips were a blur as he slapped against her thighs. He didn't take long to finish, spilling his seed into the willing woman. Hound two was pushed back between her legs...

The Stag let out a deep groan and held himself still against the haunches of the White Doe. Jessica watched his buttocks clench again and again as he climaxed. The White Doe cried out, holding herself tightly to the Yellow Doe to keep herself from falling.

John grunted and shot his load into Jessica's body. She felt the warmth spreading in her belly as squirt after squirt fired into her. She trembled in climax yet again as he spent himself deep within her. She reached around to hug her husband, giving him a long lingering kiss.

When she had turned back to the clearing the scene had changed dramatically. The Stag was lying on his back on the platform while the two Does licked and squeezed his manhood, trying to make it rise yet again. The last of the Handlers was on his back on his platform while their Doe was fellating him. His Hound was behind her licking at her rump.

The Handler pulled on his lead and brought his Hound up to mount the Doe. He held her face into his crotch as the hound mounted her, burying himself as deeply as he could. The Handler let the Hound pump several times before telling him to pull out.

He pulled on the doe's face, bringing her up to face him. He took a long hard kiss as he pulled her up over his reclining form. His Hound moved behind her to help place him into her. He held his Handler's manhood while the Doe slowly sank down onto it. In moments she had him deep inside her and was rubbing her crotch against his.

The Hound moved up behind her and rubbed himself all over her ass. His movements became tighter and tighter as her slowly circled the point which he sought. He gently pushed forward and eased himself into the woman.

Jessica felt John's manhood resurge inside her. It hadn't become quite limp enough to fall out of her and now was rising quickly, still trapped within her! It was the most delightful feeling to have him growing inside her!

They were both riveted on the scene in front of them. The Doe was being taken by two men at once!! Jessica was inflamed! She felt herself flushing as the heat built inside her. John's hard muscle was pumping steadily, bringing her closer and closer to her peak! And then the other Handler brought Hound number two around in front of the Doe.

The Hound's tumescence was evident in his nudity. Nothing could be hidden from the watchers. It reached out ahead of him as he was brought closer and closer to the Doe's face.

Suddenly she noted the one in front of her. With a hungry groan she moved forward and took him into her mouth!! "Three on a single woman!!" Jessica's mind screamed silently to herself!

John's growl filtered through her awareness. "I can see you down there, entwined within that group!" he whispered hoarsely! Jessica's body wretched as the vivid image twisted through her mind! She pushed back hard against her husband and let her orgasm engulf her! She exploded onto her husbands lap as pulse after pulse shot through her womb! John groaned loudly and pulled her tightly to him. He grunted once, twice, thrice as he spent himself into her hot centre! The two of them sagged together, barely holding each other up as their passion subsided! By then the last of the activity below had eased. The White Doe was riding astride the Stag's face, with the other Doe seated over his lap. Both of them were holding each other, obviously spent from a strong release! Jessica was almost sorry to have missed that! Almost!

The other group had finished as well. They had all climbed onto the platform and were holding the doe closely after they had all used her! Six men! Jessica's mind whirled at the thought!

They heard the rustling of clothing around them and quickly set themselves aright. Lord Redden stepped once more onto the rocky outcropping.

"Friends," he cried out joyfully! "You have witnessed the beginning of a beautiful fortnight together! I hope you were not disappointed in this nights activities?"

Hardy cries of "No, no!" and lustful cheers greeted his question!

"Then it is time to return to the manor house and our own beds!"

Lanterns were lit as the troop moved down to the clearing where they met up with the participants of The Hunt! Murmurs of approval and awe were heard as they moved among the watchers. Jessica held tightly to her husband. Despite having cum several times already, all she could think about as they slowly made their way back was getting her husband into their nice warm bed!