The Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a lucky woman, Marge. I've never seen Amy react that way to a man other than me." Nick nuzzled her neck. "You must be one hell of a woman for him to love you like he does."

Marge let out a sobbing gasp and twisted suddenly around to kiss Nick hard. There was no subtlety in it, no exploration, just a desperate hunger. He let her for a moment while his arms slid slowly around her, one at her waist, one under her arm and up between her shoulders to bury his hand in her hair. Then he closed his fist in her hair, pulled back enough to let her feel his grip, and took control of the kiss. He explored her mouth in a leisurely, unstoppable fashion. When he was done, she was shaking in his arms. He pulled back and let his low voice caress her. "Not yet, sweet one. First we watch some more." He turned her around, her resistance meaning nothing in his strong arms. Once more she stood with her back to Nick, looking down at Amy and Stanley.

Red marks stood out on Amy's smooth skin, tracking Stanley's path down her body, bite marks and trails where his fingers had dragged over her. Some of them would bruise. Amy's fists were clenched in the bedspread, her breathing ragged and her body tense as Stanley amused himself with her. She cried out and her hips rose from the bed as he bit and pulled on her clit. Stanley's arm across her hips slammed her back down and she gasped as her head rolled back and forth.

He let go suddenly and rose to his knees, pulled off his shirt and opened his pants and stepped off the side of the bed to let them fall. He stood naked and erect, eyes bored into Marge's as he breathed hard, standing there. Then he reached over and dragged Amy's hips toward him, his other hand on her shoulder turning her over. She struggled to respond to his tactile demands and ended on her knees, her shoulders on the bed. Stanley's hand in her hair and elbow in her back held her there as he guided himself into her.

He slapped her ass hard and rammed himself in, burying his cock inside her. Amy gasped and cried out again, unable to look at anything but the bed as he held her down. He took her savagely, letting go of a long time of built up frustration. Amy could take it. He didn't know if Marge could. He looked up at Marge, and his eyes said more than he would have wished, more than he could hold back, they pleaded with her.

Her tears dripped on Nick's arm as she trembled and watched her husband. She never knew he could be this...never knew how much he held back for her. She suddenly wondered if she could be enough for him. Marge had never once wondered such a thing before.

She watched Amy as Amy moaned, lost in the effort of dragging in breath against the pressure on her back, and meeting Stanley's thrusts inside her. She hadn't expected this brutal onslaught from him. It excited her as she felt how much he was let go of himself with her. His cock sliding inside of her felt good, even as his hips beat on her ass in thrust after thrust. She felt a shudder build inside her and keep building, and suddenly she came. Amy cried out into the bed as her pussy milked the hard length inside her.

Nick watched Amy in surprise. She rarely had an orgasm with anybody but him, but then, very few of them went at her like Stanley was. Marge trembled in his arms as she watched Amy shake and clutch the bed in her husband's grip. Nick decided it was time, and his mouth moved to graze down her neck. He licked and sucked gently, then harder as the tremors in Marge increased. One arm slid down her body, pulling her hips back against him, letting her feel his erection against her ass. She startled a little in his grip, and then shoved hard back against him and rubbed against his cock. He growled in her ear and slid his hand between her legs, cupped her mound and squeezed lightly, in rhythm with Stanley's abandoned fucking.

Nick unbuttoned her shirt and slid it off her shoulders, his lips trailed along the top. Marge shivered, pressed back hard and rubbed her ass against him. Her eyes were locked on Stanley and Amy. He ran his hand down and loosened her trousers, and guided them off the rounded swells of her hips. She let them fall, though he felt the tension in her body increase in his arms. Nick caressed her, teased her with his lips while she watched her husband.

Stanley seemed to be venting something he'd pent up for long years. He pounded at Amy, hands clenching on her breasts. His teeth held her shoulder and every line of his body showed intensity as he buried himself inside her. Amy cried out, moaned, and shook under his onslaught. He seemed unaware of her, lost in his own urgent catharsis.

Amy rolled her eyes up to see Nick and Marge. Marge's eyes were wide with an odd mixture of emotions she couldn't decipher, but she saw lust as part of it. Her eyes moved down as Amy watched Nick's fingers slide through Marge's lips, then she dropped her head to her arms and braced herself against Stanley. The man was so intense, his grip on her hips was bruising, but his cock was making her shudder. The feeling of being filled and needed so intently was an undeniable turn on, and Marge's eyes...Amy shuddered again and moaned.

The next time she opened her eyes, Marge and Nick were on the second bed. Marge knelt, facing her, and watched Stanley lose himself in her. Nick was behind her, and Amy watched as he ducked down to bury his face in Marge. The woman's eyes widened and she gasped, a wave of tension going through her. Her jaw dropped and she drew a breath, for a scream, a moan, a protest...Amy couldn't tell which. But then Marge's eyes focused on Amy again, and traveled up to Stanley, and back down to Amy, and a fierce determination filled her face.

Marge closed her eyes and lowered her head for a moment, her body subtly shifting, relaxing and tensing both, and slowly a low moan escaped her lips. She looked back up at Stanley and Amy, a hurt desperation under the lust beginning to fill her eyes. She moaned again, her eyes lost focus to whatever Nick was doing behind her. She pushed back, licking her lips, and Amy saw her back flex as she pressed against Nick's mouth.

He pulled back a bit, smiling. "Yes, that's it..." he licked her again. "Get into it, let yourself go..."

His head dropped again and he began running his tongue over her clit and into her passage, over and over, doing his best to drive her wild. Nick's large hands held her hips firmly, not that she was trying to pull away, but he wanted her to have that feeling of being pulled into it. He felt the moan ripple through her body and the change in her tension as she sank into full arousal. He didn't pause. Nick wanted Marge shaking and begging for it before he took his tongue away from her. She needed to know how wanton she could get, needed to know she could let go and still be herself.

He was so damned hard. Nick found himself aching, wanting to fuck this woman while she screamed and begged. Waking her up to herself was a rush, watching Amy get pounded by Marge's husband was hot...watching Marge watch them was incredible. He could feel Marge wanting to be Amy, wanting to be the sexy woman over there, eyes rolling up into her head as the hard cock inside her drove her to another shuddering orgasm.

He drove his tongue deep inside Marge again, rubbed it around the walls of her canal, and felt her tighten around him. Then he pulled back and licked roughly between her lips over her clit. Nick curled the tip of his tongue over the swollen bud and circled it, then moved it back inside her. He loved the way her hips started rocking, and he felt the trembling begin deep inside her. She was wet; her juices and his saliva ran down her thigh as he lapped at her. She was mumbling something. He couldn't quite hear her, but he felt her. She was like a live wire, taut and shivering, and he almost expected the surge building in her to arc. He tightened his grip on her and pulled her back on his tongue and she groaned and shook. She was on the edge and then he stopped, moving back from her.

"Oh no..., fuck no..., don't stop, please..., fuck me, oh fuck, please, no..." Marge's voice became a stream of pleading, and she pushed her body at Nick.

He knelt up and pressed his hardness into her crease, leaning over her to massage her full breasts. He caught her nipple between his fingers and rubbed himself against her. "Easy sweet...not yet. Look at them, look at my sweet Amy. Look at what Stanley has done to her. Beautiful, isn't she?" He held her trembling body against him, his voice brought her eyes back to the other couple, pulled her back from the edge of her own newly released lust, made her look at it, deal with it.

Amy was covered in sweat, her eyes vacant and half rolled back. She shuddered constantly. Her long hair stuck to her in strands, one trailing across her lips as she grunted and moaned. Beads of moisture trailed down her sides as Stanley moved in her, his own body drenched. His eyes locked on Marge, wide and dilated.

"Do you want him to see what you can be, Marge? Stanley needs you, Marge, he needs you to open up for him, he needs you to want him. Show him Marge, show him what you can be for him." Nick's voice in her ear brought a groan from deep inside her. She whimpered, dropped her head and pushed back at him.

Nick rose up and held her by the hip in one hand. His other hand moved the head of his cock to her entrance, and he slowly, relentlessly pressed into her. Her head came up, eyes wide and unfocused, a strange sound coming from her throat as he stretched her wide. "That's it sweet, take it. Take it all. Show Stanley you can do it."

Marge gave a soft cry and shoved herself back on him, forcing him most of the way inside her. She began moving, fucking back onto his cock, her cries climbing with every thrust. Nick let her do it, braced to meet her, then thrust into her even harder, until he filled her with each rocking movement, hips slapped against hers. She was so tight, so hot, her body shook, tightened in his hands as her voice climbed. Nick saw Amy focus and watch as she began to scream. Amy smiled a little, her eyes went to Nick and watched him, let him see what she felt for him even as he took Marge.

Marge's pussy suddenly clamped down around his cock and she froze and screamed for real. Nick arched his back, head falling back, his eyes closing as he let himself cum with her. It surprised him; the combination of his sweet Amy's regard and Marge's new won submission had him there so fast. He heard Amy and Stanley cry out and opened his eyes just in time to see Stanley convulse against Amy as he finally let go into her. Marge screamed again and collapsed her head and shoulders to the bed. Her hips were held up in Nick's grasp as he finished in her and eased her down to her side, stroking her softly.

Stanley collapsed over beside Amy who lay near him. Nick could see slow shudders running down her body from time to time as her breathing slowed. He waited for his own to breathing to calm, then stood. Scooping Marge into his arms, he carried her around the other bed and laid her with Stanley, and drew a sheet over them. Stanley looked up at him, a bewildered expression in his eyes. "Hold her. She needs you badly right now." Nick watched a moment until Stanley tore his eyes away and rolled to fit himself to his wife, holding her close.

Amy curled into his arms as he took her back to their own bed and held her tight against him. She kissed his shoulder lightly and wrapped her arms around him. She felt sated, and amused, and glad to be back with the right pair of arms holding her. Smiling, she whispered to him, "Enjoy your hunt, my love?" She quietly joined the deep chuckle that rumbled through the chest under her ear.

12