All Comments on 'The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 02'

by razorlyt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
A Diet Coke Please

BTW, you are a good writer. However, if any man accepted the conditions of the agreement you describe, he would be a hopefully pussy-whipped wimp. By accepting them he proves he is a "LOSER". He will never be the head of his household or even a slightly sub subservient partner again. She will be the boss and he will never question her authority over him again.

This is not necessarily a BDSM relationship, but one in which one person calls all the shots. I've seen several of these, including my in-laws, and without exception the man is cowed LOSER. This abandonment of leadership carries over into the workplace, where he finds himself totally disrespected, just as he is by his wife, children and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

This is the first chapter for me. I like it alot!! Can't wait to follow our hero into subservient sveltness!! I see lots of fin and sexy possibilities ahead! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
if it works for him

But that dude doesn't have a wife, he has a resident hooker, high class maybe, but a hooker. And she knows it. Hell, she sorta called it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable the clever ways you guys hide a....

cuck story. You could give Colombian coke smugglers a run for their money!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Corinthians 7:1

Do not deprive each other, except perhaps by mutual consent for a time, to be free for prayer, but then return to one another, so that Satan may not tempt you through your lack of self-control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AGAIN CRAP MORE CRAP AGAIN

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, I Won't Print Out Your Rules to Keep Score!

I buy a scorecard for an MLB Baseball game, I keep score when golfing or bowling, and I buy a program for NCAA Football games, to see who the other side is or has.

I sure as hell won't do that to keep track of some other guy's sex life!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The DIET COKE!

Marie is a total bitch. He should be trying to lose weight while he plans on how to hide as many of his assets as he can so that in the coming divorce he gets to keep as much money as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He Got Penalized For A DIET COKE?

Shoot the bitch! Your life is over, Fool! Your kids are going to wind up in foster care. Do you think you have seen the last of Meat? Fool! You are, not so gradually going to be replaced by Meat. She has proven she has gone from wife to whore. Neither of your lives will be the same. It is time to fire or replace Shelly and hope for the day when you can help send Meat to prison. Every woman I know personally who has sought sex outside of marriage has been unable to hold on to her husband. Her marriage will not make it until he loses the weight. But his secretary will get to enjoy the slimmed down hunk he will become after he gets shed of Danielle.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Back

Came back to finish this for some reason. Still a hard road to weight loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hard to follow without having the rules handy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This IS awesome! So creative. Granted he could have expanded, and extended the writing. Maybe come up with amusing developments, and an end result of satisfaction and success or not. But 5 stars for the start of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous