The Husband's Ex-Boss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gphi55
gphi55
11 Followers

Saturday came around quickly again, Gill was making the most of the late Summer weather and was sat in the Garden in her bikini top and hot pants. Steve was at the football this afternoon so she had time to herself. She had not emailed John since the drink and he had not contacted her either. She would of liked to have heard from him but maybe he was not interested. Not long later the doorbell rang and Gill hurried through the lounge to open the door. To her surprise it was John.

John decided to pop around and see Gill as she knew she would be home alone this afternoon. He was interested to see if he could make some progress with her. He was happy to see her in her bikini top when she opened the door. She was in a much better shape than his ex wife.

Gill was a little taken back at seeing John there. She didn't try to cover herself up at all. She welcomed him in and told him to take a seat while she went upstairs and put something decent on. She hurried upstairs a little excited. She took her bikini off to let her breasts swing free. She put on her low cut blouse without a bra but kept her hot pants on. Not many women in their 50's could pull that look off, but Gill could for now.

As John waited downstairs he looked into the back garden and noticed 2 pairs of knickers on the washing line. One was a black thong, one was a red thong which was maybe the one she wore the other night. He got the feeling Gill liked to dress a bit slutty which he loved. John quickly sat back down as he heard Gill come back downstairs. The first thing he noticed was she had no bra on and her fine breasts were bouncing up and down. She went in the kitchen to make a drink for them both.

John was trying not to stare at Gills breasts and stay focused on her face while they sat in her front lounge. He was sure she had no bra on to try and flirt with him. He decided to ask Gill if she fancied another drink sometime soon. He could see Gill was a little taken back and wasn't sure what to say.

Gill felt excited and was beginning to like John more which she thought could be dangerous. She decided to say yes to his offer and her heart started beating faster. She knew it was wrong but she didn't seem to want to say no. John was delighted that she said yes, he didn't seem to care he was trying to get into his old friends wife's knickers. He thought about trying it on with Gill right now, maybe she wanted a bit of afternoon fun. He could feel himself getting a little aroused. It was lucky he was sat down as it gave him a chance to calm down a bit. John asked if she was free on Tuesday night. This was ideal for Gill as Steve was at the football. He decided and told Gill that he would come around and pick her up at 7pm, then drive to a little country pub. Gill thought that sounded nice and they left it as that. She said she had to be back by 9pm at the latest. John was hoping for a kiss before he left but didn't chance his luck. He said his goodbyes and went off. Gill started to think about her neighbours seeing another man come into the house. She had never been in this situation but found it strange that she didn't feel bad for doing this, she was just excited.

Tuesday came around and John was on his way to pick up Gill. He couldn't really believe Gill had excepted the offer of a second drink. Maybe, just maybe he thought that she might like him. He pulled up outside her house and she came out straight away. He was taken back when he noticed she was wearing a sexy little white mini skirt, black high heels and a denim jacket. He could not really see the top she had on but it was black. He also did not see that Gill had decided for a sexy little black thong and matching bra which he would be able to see as she was wearing a black flowered patterned see through top. He was impressed to say the least. Just as they drove off up the road he told Gill she looked great.

The pub they were sat in was not what John expected. He had been before, but it seemed to have gone down hill. He apologized to Gill and they decided to have one drink then go. He was more impressed with Gills little tight skirt and see through top. He decided she must be up for it with what she was wearing. Regardless of her being married to his friend, he wanted to take things further with Gill if he could.

Gill could see John looking her up and down and enjoyed the attention. She was wondering how the evening would end. She shouldn't even be here but she couldn't understand why she was enjoying it so much. The conversation tonight was about a town in Spain where Gill & Steve go on holiday a few times a year. John also went to Spain for his holidays. He was thinking of one day going their with Gill, but he told himself he was getting carried away. He seem to make Gill laugh a lot and her laugh was a real dirty one.

As they headed home early Gill told John to come in as she had a book on the Spanish town they were talking about. She said he could take it on with him and have a look through. As you can guess he said yes and followed Gill into her house. He stood in the lounge and watched as Gill went to the cupboard to find the book. She knelt down to the floor and remembered where the book was. She felt her skirt move slightly as she did so. John almost choked when he saw her black thong appear as she bent down. He was very impressed with that sight. He wished he could pause that moment so he could take a closer look. Gill stood up and put the book on the table. John moved to the table and got closer to Gill. She was leaning over the table slightly showing him whereabouts her and Steve stay in the book and without thinking about it John placed his hand gently on Gills ass.

Gill was shocked when this happened. She did not try to move away. She just carried on showing him the book. John was happy she didn't move, so he started to rub it gently. For about 1 minute he continued to rub her ass cheek through her little mini skirt. He began to feel himself grow hard in his pants. He thought about moving behind Gill and start rubbing himself against her but as luck would have it the phone rang. Gill said sorry and went into the kitchen to answer the phone. John pulled himself together, wishing that moment could have carried on longer. Typically the phone call was just one of those Indian call centre things to which Gill hung up straight away. She entered the lounge and gave John a little smile. She enjoyed him touching her ass if only for a brief time. What would of happened if the phone didn't ring she thought.

John wasn't quite sure what to do next, whether he should try something else with Gill or whether he should not push his luck again as he has made some good progress. He decided to head off, thanking Gill for the evening out and would hopefully see her soon.

Gill was shaking a little, excited by what had just happened. She wished it continued so was disappointed when John left. Maybe he was a little embarrassed. Gill decided to pull herself together and go upstairs and change into her normal clothes before she went and picked her husband Steve up. She wondered when she would hear from John again. How the last few weeks had developed and what would the next few months bring...

To be continued...

gphi55
gphi55
11 Followers
12