The I-Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,446 Followers

Molly's eyes widen. "Grandpa? You mean Grandpa fu-fucked you!" She shivers and her nipples swell, into long, hard points.

Anita's nipples also swell as she continues. "Yep, Daddy let me crawl into his bed when I was about your age. Until I married your daddy, he was my number one lover!" Anita grins evilly. And before you ask, yes, your Grandpa still likes to fuck me today. Your Daddy doesn't mind."

"And that's why your mother likes to sometimes fantasize about him," Joe says. He reaches over and pats her on the thigh. "You never forget your first lover." His daughter shivers and her small, pert breasts heave heavily. A sexual flush spreads across her upper chest.

"Okayyy...and Mom and Grandpa fucking and Mom moaning 'Fuck me, Daddy,' does that turn you on too, Daddy?"

Joe grins and shrugs and replies, "Well, a little bit, yeah. I love how slutty your Mom can be, but that's not my fantasy."

"It sure isn't," giggles Anita. "When your Daddy is feeding me his big dick and I'm crying out, 'Please, Daddy, fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl,' your Daddy has his own fantasy going on."

Molly looks at her father, puzzled. "Who are you fanta..." Realization dawns on her face. "Oh!" she says quietly. "Ohhhh...OHHHH!" Molly looks at her father, him smiling at her as only a father can, his cock now huge and swollen, slapping up against his stomach. For the first time, she sees her father looking at her not just as a father, but as a man...a sexually aroused man. "OHHH!" She jumps up, hands fluttering nervously. "Um, I...I'm going to...Daddy...I'm going to take a shower!"

Molly flees into the shower, pointedly facing away from her parents. Anita smiles at Joe and says, "Well, the cat's out of the bag now. I think we almost made her cum! She stretches out like a big, sexy cat. "Telling her about Daddy and me damn near made me cum. She eyes Joe's hard penis and spreads her legs wide. "Looks like you need to cum too!"

Joe raises an eyebrow in mild surprise. "Right now, babe?"

Anita moves to kiss her husband, her tongue pressing hungrily into his mouth. They kiss passionately and Anita pulls her husband on top of her. As the kiss ends and she thrusts herself up at her husband, she says, "It's time. We've waited long enough and it'll be Molly's choice. I don't care about where we're at or that fucking creep. I want you and we both want our baby...if she's willing. Fuck me, Joe...let's show our little girl how wonderful love can be!"

By the time Molly emerges from the shower, her mother and father are deep in the throes of passion. I am amazed. Her parents seem now willing to throw caution and restraint to the wind, allowing themselves to feast on their passion. Slowly, Molly approaches the bed, eyes wide with awe of her parents' boisterous lovemaking.

Joe has Anita's legs draped over his shoulders as he deeply thrusts his cock into his wife's pussy. Both are sweating. Anita is screaming, "Fuck me with that elephant dick! Fuck me, Daddy. Make your baby cum...fuck me...fuck your little girl hard, Daddy!"

Molly comes to the edge of the bed and her mother and father smile at her as they fuck. Anita reaches out a hand. Molly takes it and allows herself to be pulled onto the bed, resting on her knees. Her nipples swell even more as she allows her eyes to roam over her mother's and father's bodies. Her gaze is drawn again and again to her mother's cunt...labia spread wide, gleaming wetly as her daddy's cock is buried again and again in Anita's wetness.

"Itssss okay....mmmm, fuck me, Daddy! Okay, Molly...Mommy and Daddyyy...oh yesss, fuck me Daddy with that big cock! Mommy and Daddy love you!" Anita squeezes her daughter's hand and cries out, "Cummminggg, Daddy! Your Daddy cock is making meee cummm!"

Anita goes into orgasm...her body shaking, her legs stiffening, spreading wider and sliding off Joe's shoulders. Joe grunts, "Watch out...mmmm...Molly!" Expertly, her rolls Anita and himself over, making his wife groan as they land, driving his cock even deeper in her steamy cunt. His hands grip his wife's ass cheeks and he moves her up and down on his stiff rod until her orgasm recedes.

Regaining control of her herself, Anita is the virtual embodiment of a carnal whore. Her body arches and stretches, her lips curling into a sneer as she grinds her pussy down, burying her husband's cock deeper in her aroused pussy. She shivers with delight, her heavy breasts shaking...her nipples swollen and throbbing with excitement. "God I love this dick!" she moans as she begins to ride him.

Anita glances over at her daughter. "Your daddy has a fine cock!," she purrs. "It's big and thick, baby girl." She moans and squeezes her breasts. "Mmmm...yes, it's a good Daddy cock...this big Daddy dick made you. Don't you think it's beautiful, Molly? Doesn't Daddy have a mmmaahhh fine pussy fucking cock?" Anita asks Molly.

Molly glances up at her father, tries to smile and then hesitantly nods. She is excited and scared.

Anita slowly pistons herself up and down, letting her daughter see Joe's cock, glistening with her juices, go in and out of her pussy. "Joe...Daddy Joe, I believe your daughter is turned on by your big, hard, cock!"

Joe laughs. "I think she's turned on by both of us...she's eyeing your tits and pussy too. Molly, do you think Mom's sexy?" Molly looks away, her face beet red, then turns back and nods again. She is breathing heavy, nipples extended and swollen, her hands flutter about her sparsely haired pussy. Her virginal labia lips have flowered and spread, exposing her moist, pink cunt. Her juices are flowing and her thighs glisten with her arousal.

Anita licks her lips and purrs, "Molly. I know you're horny. You can play with yourself. Mommy and Daddy don't mind." Molly looks at her father who winks and nods his head. He reaches out and takes her hand as Anita had done earlier. He squeezes it in encouragement. I am agog with amazement. My research had shown potential for this family, but it is as if a dammed river has exploded out of control. Never in my most fervent hopes did I foresee this!

As Anita continues to fuck up and down Joe's erect pole, moaning, "Fuck me, Daddy...make your little girl cum again," Molly slowly slips her free hand between her thighs and begins to rub her tender, moist flesh.

"Ohhh, baby," coos Anita. "That's sexy! Mmmm, you're making Daddy's dick grow inside me!" Anita leans forward a little, her tits dancing and bouncing. "You're even making Mommy wetter!" she whispers to her daughter.

Molly whimpers, "Ohhh, Mommy!!" as she looks longingly into Anita's eyes and then downward where her father's cock is disappearing inside her mother's pussy. Molly slides a finger over and around her now exposed clitoris.

"Mommy's sexy, huh, baby?" murmurs Joe. "Do you want to kiss Mommy?" he asks. Molly moans and nods. "Do it...do it for Daddy. Give Mommy a big kiss for Daddy!"

Molly rises up, still on her knees, still holding her father's hand and with her free hand fingering her tight twat. She leans into Anita, their breasts and nipples mashing together. Her lips press against her mother's. Her mother opens her mouth and slips her tongue into her daughter's mouth. Molly moans in surprise and then moans again as she offers her own tongue, instinctively moving into a passionate soul kiss.

For several sweet seconds, I watch with amazement this incestuous scene. Joe drives deep into Anita's pussy, thrusting ever upward, making his wife moan into their daughter's mouth as their tongues twirl and dance. Molly's fingers work feverishly between her legs, rubbing her little, erect clit. Little whimpers of pleasure rise, smothered and faint, from her lips as she squeezes her father's hand.

Joe gazes lovingly at his wife and daughter locked in a sapphic kiss and groans, "Ohhh baby! Daddy's cumming!" He drives his hips upward, spearing his thick dick deep into his wife's womb and growls as he empties his balls of a heavy load of semen. His testicles jerk up and down as he pumps jism into Anita's pussy!

Anita's eyes go wide as she is filled with her husband's hot sperm and she moans against Molly's lips as she wraps her arms around her daughter's now sweaty body, finger cupping her daughter's taut ass cheeks. Anita explodes into orgasm as Joe continues to pump his seed into her pussy. She screams, breaking the kiss, "Fuckkk! Cumminngg! Yess, Daddy, cummm in my pussy! Make me pregnant, Daddy! Make me cum!"

Being a participant in her parents' lovemaking compounded by the sensation of her mother's naked body and her dad's eyes roaming over her own naked and sweaty body, sends Molly over the edge as she plays with her clit and rubs her cunt lips. She sobs, "Mommy-Daddy! I'm cummminggg!"

For several seconds, all three are writhing in the sweet torment of orgasm, before all three collapse, Molly lying next to her father while Anita collapses on top of her husband.

"Goddamn, Joe," Anita sighs. "You must have dumped a gallon of spunk in my pussy!" She kisses him and then trails a hand over to Molly's thigh. "Mmmm, baby, that was something out of this world. Are you okay?"

Molly gasps for breath, her chest heaving. "Y-yes, Momma. That was...wonderful!"

Joe groans, "I love your pussy, Anita. God...you're still milking my dick!"

Anita giggles as Molly, still has the wherewithal to ask, "You're doing what to Daddy, Mom?"

"I'm milking his cock...using my pussy muscles to squeeze every last sweet drop of sperm out of your Daddy's cock!"

Joe looks so happy and so worn out. "Mom feels so sweet...like a (yawn), a steaming hot, wet, velvet glove...so hot and juicy!" He yawns again and within a few seconds is snoring.

"Yep, I wore your Daddy out again!" giggles Anita. She raises her hips and moans happily as her husband's cock slowly slips out, a big, half erect pole of sperm and cunt cream covered cock meat. Anita falls over to the left of Joe, leaving him between mother and daughter. She looks at her daughter who is eyeing Joe's thick, cum covered cock. Anita smiles and takes her husbands penis in one hand. "Time for a snack, huh, Molly?"

Anita leans over and takes a lick of her man's penis...a streamer of jism running from her tongue and splattering against her chin and neck. "Mmmm. Remember what I said last night?" She smacks her lips. "Nothing tastes better than cum and pussy cream all stirred up together!"

Molly looks confused and interested. Anita takes another lick and waggles Joe's cock at their daughter. "Would you like to try it, baby?"

"Mom! I can't...can't lick Daddy's thing!"

Anita sticks out her tongue. "Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. But Mom knows her daughter's been admiring her Daddy's thick ol' dick. And you know it tastes good...remember?" Warm and sticky...Mommy's pussy cream and Daddy's sweet semen. You want to, don't you? You want to lick your Daddy's cock?"

Molly bites her lower lip (the eighteen year old has a sexy overbite). She glances at her sleeping father, then at her smiling, naked mother. Molly leans over, her hard nipples dragging along Joe's stomach. "That's my big girl," coos Anita as Molly sticks out her tongue and runs it up the shaft of her father's cock, licking it like it's an ice cream cone. Anita leans in and kisses her daughter on the lips, spearing her tongue into Molly's mouth to steal a little tasty semen.

"Mommy, It...it's sooo good!" Molly giggles.

"Lets clean Daddy up together, Molly!" says Anita. Mother and daughter both begin licking Joe's cock, their tongues twirling around the crown, dancing and dueling as the lick the last creamy bits of cum off his cock. As they finish, both mother and daughter rise to their knees, locked in a passionate kiss.

Anita's hands roam busily over her daughter's body. As the kiss ends, she whispers, "Does my little girl really like the taste of Mommy's and Daddy's cum?"

Breathless, Molly moans, "Yesss...oh Mom, that feels good," as Anita starts to nibble on her neck. Carefully, Anita pulls Molly across Joe's body and then lays back, easing her daughter down on top of her. Anita's full heavy breasts flattening out around her daughter's smaller tits. She kisses Molly again as her hands squeeze the eighteen year olds butt.

"You can have some more of Daddy's cum and my pussy cream, Molly. It's hot and juicy and it's all yours if you want it." Murmurs Anita as she spreads her legs.

Molly sobs with desire and looks down between their bodies. She licks her lips hungrily. Shivering with excitement, she slides down her mother's body partway...kissing her mother's breasts, lips closing around Anita's long, dime sized nipples and sucking on them gently. Molly slides lower until she can see and smell the rich, musky fragrance of Anita's semen filled cunt. Anita's moist, mostly shaved pussy is wide open, pink, wet flesh frosted and oozing semen.

Looking upwards and her mother, Molly says, "Mom, is this wrong? I want to lick your...um, pussy. Am I bad for wanting that?" Her voice quivers with desire.

"Molly, darling, Anita replies softly. "I'll tell you what my Daddy said the first time he climbed between my legs. 'Honey, if you love each other and you want it, go ahead. If it feels wrong, stop or tell me to stop.' Molly, do you want to eat Momma's pussy?"

"Yes, Mom. I do!"

Anita reaches down and strokes her daughter's hair. "Then Momma's pussy is all yours!"

Molly makes her mother moan as she eagerly presses her mouth to Anita's cunt and runs her tongue up and down her mom's sloppy pussy. Hungrily, greedily, Molly laps and slurps up the thick, creamy mixture of cunt juice and semen. At one point, she raises her face from her mother's slit, her cheeks shiny and wet and dripping with cum, grinning from ear to ear. "I love you, Mom," she sighs before diving into her mother's muff again.

As she licks Anita's sweet, pink cunt, she begins to take note of what appears to be pleasurable to her mom. "Ohhh, baby! Mommy loves how her little girl eats pussy!" Anita gasps as her daughter runs her tongue over her tender vaginal flesh. Molly laughs when Anita squeals with delight as her probing tongue rolls over her turgid clitoris, repeating the motion again and again until Anita sobs, "Ohhh, Molly! Making Mommy cum!"

Anita drenches Molly's face with pussy cream, bucking her pelvis against her daughter's face. When she is able, she sits up and pulls Molly to her, kissing her wet, cunt soaked face. "I love you, baby! Mommy loves her little girl so much!" moans Anita as she kisses and fondles her daughter, her hands cupping Molly's tits, rubbing and teasing her long, erect nipples.

Mother's and daughter's faces are flushed...their eyes bright with desire. "Mommy wants to taste her baby's naked pussy!" Anita groans, pushing her child down on the bed. Anita dives between Molly's legs, straddling her in the sixty-nine position. Even as Anita's fingers spread her daughter's tender wet twat so she can lick Molly's lovely pussy, Molly instinctively rises up and resumes eating her mother's cunt!

Anita's expert tongue quickly has Molly gasping and moaning. Molly cries out, "Mommy! That...ohhh ahhhh, Mommmyyy. It feels sooo gooood!"

Anita rolls them over, bringing her daughter on top. Between sobs of joy, Molly is furiously lapping her mother's cunt, bringing her closer to another orgasm. Joe wakes up and smiles as he watches his wife and daughter eat each other's pussies in a passionate, incestuous sixty-nine.

Joe eases up behind Molly's twitching ass, massaging her tight butt cheeks and leans in. He and his wife kiss and then, faces close, both tongue their daughter's juicy pussy. Molly moans as her newly discovered pleasure is doubled, but I don't think she's yet aware that her Daddy is now licking her cunt. Joe rises up slightly and spreads his daughter's ass cheeks and runs his tongue over his little girl's pearl of an asshole! Joe swirls his tongue around the edges of her little hole and then as Molly jerks up, squealing as orgasmic shocks rush through her, her father spears his tongue into her virgin ass!

"Ohhh!" Molly moans as she raises up from her mother's cunt, pussy juices dripping from her face. She turns her head and sobs, "Daddddyy!" as she sees her father's face pressed against her butt. Molly explodes with the first major orgasm of her life...waves of pleasure exploding within her as her father tongues her asshole and her mother laps her wet pussy.

Molly collapses and her mother and father scramble around, sharing their daughter's exquisite tastes with gentle, passionate kisses. Joe slips his face between his little girl's thighs and begins eating Molly's wet pussy while Anita, her face slick with her daughter's juices, kisses her before working her way down Molly's slender body, stopping to suck on her daughter's nipples, before finally joining Joe in tonguing their child's pussy once again. Anita slides down further to find Joe's penis swollen and stiff again. Sloppily she sucks him, making his shaft wet and slippery.

Molly is riding a wave of orgasmic energy and lust. "I love you, Daddy!" she moans, her hands on his head, pressing his face against her almost bald mound while he slurps up her heavily flowing cunt cream.

"Is Daddy's girl ready?" gasps Anita. "Is Molly ready for her first Daddy fucking?" Anita slithers up the bed to cuddle with her daughter, stroking her daughter's sweaty, aroused body.

Molly's eyes are wide with excitement. "Yesss! Please, Daddy...fuck me...fuck your daughter! Please, Daddy...I want to feel your big thing inside me!"

"Oh, baby girl, yes!" moans Joe as he rises up and moves up his daughter's lithe body. He eases himself on top of her, kissing her passionately, sharing her own cunt juices with her, smearing her face with her own wet desire. Molly's almost bare labia is spread wide, glistening...the lips kissing the length of her father's hard penis as it rests lengthwise between the folds of her pussy. Molly hunches her pelvis instinctively, a woman-child offering herself for mating. The moment I expected to take so much longer is upon us all.

Anita kisses her daughter, then her husband. All three share a look of desire. "Ready, Molly? Ready for your Daddy to fuck you...really make you a woman?" Anita purrs. Molly's mom is incredibly aroused. She shivers with excitement as she reaches between her husband and daughter and as Joe raises his hips, she places his erect, throbbing cock between her daughter's cunt lips. "My little girl is so wet. It won't hurt much, sweetheart and Daddy's cock will feel so good."

"THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS AT HAND," I say, making them all jump.

Anita glances upward. "This is what you wanted, isn't it, Creep? Leave us alone."

"WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES...TO FIND YOUR TRUE PATH. YOU HAVE REACHED THE MOMENT OF TRUTH."

"Meaning what?" Joe growls.

"MEANING THIS IS WHEN YOU MUST FACE YOUR DESTINY AND MAKE A CHOICE. WHAT IS YOUR DESIRE?" They all jump a little when I flick a switch and the door to the I Room swings open. "YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE. IS LEAVING MORE IMPORTANT OR IS MAKING INCESTUOUS LOVE TO YOUR DAUGHTER MORE IMPORTANT?"

Joe and Anita look at each other. Anita grins evilly, but it is Molly who makes the decision. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she sobs, throwing her hips upward, her cunt swallowing her father's cock head. "Love me, fuck me, Daddy!" she cries.

Anita smiles and nods. "Fuck your daughter, Daddy Joe! Show her how wonderful incest can be."

"I love you both so much," Joe sighs and he thrusts his cock into his daughter's virgin pussy. Molly makes a small noise of a moan as she breathes in sharply...her moan getting higher and louder as Joe's thick cock drives deep into her pussy, her moan becoming a loud exhalation of pain and lust as her father rips apart her hymen as with a steady thrust, he buries his cock all the way inside his daughter's tight, loving cunt.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,446 Followers