The I-Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers

"Daaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyy! Ohhitthurrrtttssssooofulllsooobiigggdaddddyyy!"

Anita smothers her daughter's face with kisses, kissing away her tears even as tears of joy stream down her own face. "Daddy loves you...Mommy loves you, Molly." Anita's hands busily and lovingly caress Molly's firm, perky breasts.

"Ohhhh sooo biggg, Mommmmyy!" Molly sobs. "Daddy isss sooo big!" Molly writhes on the bed, pinned down by her father's cock...her body overwhelmed with sensations, not knowing what to do.

Anita scoots around and taking her daughter's ankles, raises them and crosses them behind Joe's backside.

"Oooohhh, Mommy! Daddy big bigggerrrr," babbles Molly as her mother's actions send her to a new plateau of pain and pleasure as her father's cock finds a little more room.

"Fuck her, Joe. Fuck your daughter nice and easy," whispers Anita. "Show her how beautiful your dick can make her feel." Slowly, Joe begins to move, gingerly easing his cock halfway out of Molly's tight pussy, then ever so gently, thrusting his thick meat back inside.

As Molly squirms and moans, Joe showers her with kisses, whispering, "My baby has such a perfect pussy...just perfect for her daddy's cock. Damn, Molly, your little daughter pussy is sooo wet and hot! Your tight pussy is made for Daddy's cock! I love you, Molly. I love you, my baby girl."

Joe establishes a steady rhythm, pumping his swollen penis in and out of Molly's cunt. She writhes and sobs, but even amidst the cries of pain, there is now an undercurrent of pleasure. Gradually, her body begins to respond to her father's cock, trying to thrust upward to meet Joe's downward thrusts. Her wetness increases...her arousal evident from the strong aroma of her violated pussy. Molly wraps her arms around Joe's neck and her legs tighten their grip. She kisses her father passionately as his coarse chest hairs brush her erect nipples, making them swell even more.

"Fu-fuck-fuck meee, Daddy," Molly moans. "Puh-please, fuck meee with that big thing!" Their steady pace quickens. Joe groans as Anita joins the fun, spreading her husband's ass cheeks and rims his asshole with her tongue.

"Cummmm, Daddy! I-I'm cummmminggg!" cries Molly. Her voice rises to a scream as the first cock induced orgasm of her life turns her into a fiery ball of incestuous lust! "Cummingg...oh god, Daddyy! I love you, Daddddyyyy!'

"I love you, Molly! Daddy loves you!" roars Joe and he thrusts deeply into his daughter's pussy. Molly screams with soul shaking pleasure as her father's hot semen scalds her womb. Joe groans as Molly's twat tightens around his penis, his daughter instinctively milking him for all his seed.

Long minutes pass as they recover from their mutual orgasms, both father and daughter gasping for breath. Anita isn't ready to quit. "Honey, roll over, put Molly on top!" she hisses. "Molly, don't let go of Daddy's cock. Squeeze it, sugar."

Molly moans as her daddy, cock still buried deep in her pussy, picks her up and rolls over, leaving his naked daughter sprawled on top of him. Her legs dangle wide, showing Joe's slowly softening cock still wormed in her young cunt.

"Mommy's turn!" chortles Anita and she dives between her husband's and daughter's legs. Her tongue flutters across their joined genitalia, slurping up the oozing semen, pussy juices and virginal blood from Molly's freshly fucked pussy. Daughter and Husband moan happily as Anita teases Joe's cock and Molly's twat with her long, nasty tongue.

Molly suddenly sobs, "I...I can feel Daddy getting big again! Daddy's thing is growing! Indeed, Anita's attentions have spurred Joe's penis to full erection again.

I watch in fascination as Molly, almost in continuous orgasmic stupor, rocks on her daddy's stiff rod while her mother tongues their co-joined cock and cunt until both Joe and his daughter cry out in orgasm. Molly convulses helplessly as her body is swept by orgasm only to literally cum again when finally Joe lefts her up and off his cock, her pussy clasping...attempting to cling on to his penis...it slithering free with a wet, meaty plop.

Almost unconscious, Molly lies spread-eagled on the bed, moaning ecstatically as Anita buries her tongue her in her daughter's pussy, lapping up the massive amounts of Joe's semen mixed in with Molly's pussy juices. Molly does somehow summon the energy to suck Joe's cock clean, her sighs and gasps muffled as she sucks her father's dick like a pacifier. Gradually, Joe shifts his position and buries his face in Anita's sopping wet muff. I watch, fascinated, at the incestuous glory of a mother-father-daughter daisy chain.

Finally, all three fall asleep, a tangle of flesh, contented and sweaty, whispering, "I love you," to each other.

The next morning, I find them again making incestuous love. Joe is ramming his hard, erect penis into Anita's asshole while his wife furiously eats their daughter's tender but wet pussy. I hate to interrupt, but...

"GOOD MORNING."

All three stop. "Good morning, Creep. Have you gotten what you wanted?" snaps Anita.

"I HAVE BEEN PRIVELEGED TO WITNESS LOVE IN ITS PUREST FORM. BUT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WHAT YOU WANTED?"

Joe is slowly worming his cock in and out of his wife's backdoor even as he speaks, "We always hoped to bring Molly into our circle...our way of loving...if she wanted this."

"YES...I IMAGINE I HAVE SIMPLY ACCELERATED THE PROCESS. HOW DO YOU FEEL, MOLLY?"

The eighteen year old girl smiled shyly. "I'm...I've dreamed for a long time being with Daddy and mmmoohh, Mom." Molly smiles down at her mother who is naughtily teasing her clitoris. "I've always wanted to know what it is that made Mom and Daddy make those noises in the night. I love fucking...I love fucking Mommy and Daddy." She stretches like a big cat, thrusting her pussy into her Mother's hungry mouth. "I'm glad you brought us here. You may be a weirdo, but thank you."

"YOU'RE WELCOME, MOLLY. PLEASE, DON'T LET ME INTERRUPT ANYMORE. CONSIDER THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS A HONEYMOON."

And words fail to describe the primal, incestuous eroticism of the next seven days as Joe and Anita teach their daughter the ways of lovemaking. Can words truly describe the expression of sheer delight on Molly's face the first time she gives her father a long, languorous blowjob only to be rewarded with a facial shower of thick streamers of hot semen.

Only a Raphael or Michelangelo could truly portray the fierce expression of incestuous lust on Anita's face as she squats between her husband and daughter, Joe burying his huge erection up her asshole while Molly fist fucks her, her daughter's hand buried in her twat up to the wrist.

And then it is over. The family wakes up in their own home, snuggling in Joe's and Anita's bedroom. Before calling the authorities, they spend one last evening of making furious, passionate love in a vain attempt to sate their incestuous appetites before the media storm begins. The media acts as it always does, obsessing with the story until the next sensational event occurs. My three guests act as my previous guests have, offering details of imprisonment, but not expanding on the new path the family has begun to travel. The media expounds on the nature of "The Creep," bringing in psychiatrists and criminal experts to create profiles on who and what I am. Again, the same FBI agent voices suspicions of a sexual nature, but Joe's police colleagues will again shout him down in indignation.

After a few weeks, the media moves on and the family gets back to their lives. Things have changed. Anita and Joe still have an open marriage, but both are more centered on home and Molly. All three share one bed now and their passion for each other is enormous. As time passes, they are finding themselves more attracted to each other...a sexual trinity of incestuous love that sustains their appetites and feeds their spirits more than any lusty romps any had experienced prior to their visit to the I-Room


Two months after their visit with me, I send my attorney to visit them. He reveals his role as a representative of "The Creep" and gives them a savings account deposit book in their name with a balance of a half a million dollars. He also discusses my island community somewhere near Tahiti and on my behalf offers Joe a job as our island's police chief and Anita a job as a school teacher. He explains our philosophy...our religion of family love. They barely have time to smile at each other and get a happy grin from Molly before they say yes.

Two months later, I am happy to greet them as they arrive. I am given the rare privilege to touch Molly's rounded belly...the belly of a young woman who is four months pregnant with the son that she and her parents have made together. Her loveliness is matched only by that of her mother. Anita too is pregnant and glows with the beauty that only motherhood bestows.

Some would argue that the very nature of Joe and Anita draw questions as to the validity of the I-Room. For my part, I deem the I-Room a success again and I look forward to its next occupants.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers