The Ice Maidens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve got to admit that Carrie’s tits are definitely bigger than Jessie’s. But my wife’s are still my favorite toys.

As Carrie pushed my shoulders back onto the couch I realized that my cock and balls were completely out of my underwear.

Oh well.

Carrie slowly swayed back over to her husband, playfully pulling the sides of her panties down as she got closer. The top of her ass looked at me over the dropping waistband. Tom leaned forward and placed his hands on her hips and helped her slide them down. She dropped to her knees and ran her face up his leg, pausing to rub her cheek on his cock.

I didn’t notice that his dick was hard until I could pull my eyes off of her slit. Juices were gathering on the edges. I saw her hand work it’s way from in front and caress her pussy lips. I felt Jessie begin to pull my briefs down around my thighs and I lifted my hips to let her. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Jessie kissed my ear as she stroked my cock. “Better get an eyeful, Loverboy. You’ll never get a show like this again,” she said.

I looked at her and she smiled and blew me a kiss. I looked over at Carrie and Tom. Carrie was completely nude now and was looking back at what Jessie was doing to me. There was a huge smile on her face. Jessie dropped her head and began licking my cock. I wanted her to take me into her mouth, but she knew that I’d come the second she did. She just kept licking the shaft, staying well away from the magic spot on the back. I stared as Carrie as she unzipped Tom’s jeans and pulled them to the floor.

Either he was going commando or she got his underwear at the same time. His dick sprang out at full attention.

Maybe it was because the four of us were naked together, but my cock began to throb. Jessie took me into her mouth and I came instantly.

I opened my eyes as Jessie was licking me clean. Carrie was blowing Tom and fingering her slit.

I’m still not a hundred percent sure, but I think she had worked one of her fingers into his ass.

Jessie leaned back on the couch. “Ready for that breakfast you missed a couple of days ago?” she asked.

I guess I was hungry.

I started licking her from the thighs in. First running my lips lightly over the small hairs on her inner thighs, and then exhaling softly on her clit. I felt her shiver beneath me. I ran my thumb lightly on the side of her clit and she squeaked softly and came.

Payback is hell.

I started to lick her pussy lips, slowly up and side and down the other. I ran my finger over the opening between and felt the muscles inside quiver. She sighed loudly.

Over the next few minutes I forgot about Tom and Carrie. I was concentrating completely on Jessie and her glorious golden furred pussy. Working my finger into her got the juices dripping down toward her ass. Wondering again if Carrie had finger fucked Tom, I worked my finger around Jessie’s backdoor and then slowly slid it inside. A long and soft “Yes” was all the sound I heard as her thighs began closing on my ears. I kept licking her outer lips and slowly started to move my finger around in her ass. Her thighs began gripping me and I felt her come again. When she relaxed I crawled on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled my dick inside of her.

Warm moisture greeted me. I went into her as slowly as I could until I was buried inside her to my full length. She exhaled into my ear for the whole length of the stroke, running out of breath as my pubic hair blended in with hers. I could feel her teeth closing softly on my earlobe and heard her sharp gasp as she took air back into her lungs. I pulled out as slowly as I had pushed in, stopping only when the smallest part of the tip was still inside her, and then slowly pushed back in again.

I moved in and out by fraction of a millimeter at a time. Each stroke took fifteen or twenty seconds to go each way.

I glanced over at Top and Carrie. They had shifted and he was thrusting into her from behind. I could see his dick, wet with her juices, pushing in and out, in and out, in and out. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jessie watching them too.

I had my dick fully into her and was grinding my pubic bone against hers when I felt her muscles clench again. When she opened her eyes I was looking directly into them from six inches away. I could feel my breath mixing with hers. “This is the most erotic thing I’ve ever done,” she whispered.

“Me, too,” I whispered as I kissed her and began thrusting again.

I could hear Tom grunting and looked back over at them. He was pounding into Carrie so fast his hips were a blur. I heard her shriek as she came. At almost the same time Tom pulled out and came, thick trails of semen spurting all over Carrie’s back and ass.

“Oh God. Come on my belly,” Jessie said.

“What?”

“I want you to come on me this time. Like Tom just did. Come on me. I want to watch you come.”

I began to thrust faster and faster until I felt the tingling begin in my balls. After one last thrust I pulled out and pointed my dick at Jessie’s belly. She reached down with her hand and stroked me once and I began to spurt all over her. She kept stroking with her hand until I stopped and my dick began to soften.

“Jesus, that was the most fucking amazing thing I’ve ever seen,” Carrie said. Do you guys get that intense all the time?”

My wife pulled my face to hers and kissed me, her tongue swirling deeply into my mouth. I could taste myself on her and feel the warm wetness where our bodies touched the pool of my semen on top of her. As the kiss broke I buried my head into her hair and began whispering how much I loved her into her ear.

“Only after watching you two,” I heard her say.

After a minute or two my head seemed to clear and I stood up. “I’ll be back in a minute. I’ll go get some towels,” I said as I left the room.

When I got to the bathroom I just sat down on the toilet for a minute and shook my head.

For the last five years my sex life had been getting more and more vanilla. But in the last three days I had gotten a blowjob from my wife, she had played with my dick almost constantly for two days, I had fucked her like usual once, once in the hallway while watching my neighbors do it in my guest bedroom, and the had the most intense sex of my life with her while watching and being watched by the same two neighbors.

I washed my dick off and gathered a few towels and headed back to the living room. When I got there I saw both Jessie and Carrie, still naked and with semen flowing slowly down their respective bodies, jerking off Tom’s half hard dick. All three of them were laughing.

“Leave the room for five minutes and I come back to see my wife giving a handjob to the neighbor. Jeez, what’s this world coming too?”

They all three looked at me and laughed. “Better go kiss him Carrie or he’ll pout,” Jessie said.

Carrie let go of her husband’s cock and walked over to me. I was torn. Do I watch my wife masturbating Tom or do I watch the beautiful naked redhead walk over to me, her hips and breasts swaying slowly from side to side. There are some choices that a man should never have to make.

The redhead won. Her pussy made a kind of corkscrew pattern as she came over to me. I momentarily pictured my mouth as a cork and started to giggle.

Carrie placed both of her hands on my face and leaned up to kiss me. I could feel her nipples harden as her breasts rubbed softly against my chest and her mouth moved toward mine. I felt the full length of her skin against me. I felt my manhood stir again as her belly and pubic hair brushed it. Her lips felt unbelievably soft as she brushed them against mine, opening her mouth and mine and softly letting her tongue explore mine. I dropped the towels and put both of my arms around her. I felt my little soldier coming to full attention again as she moved her belly against me. I let my hand drop to her butt and rubbed the mounds and slid my finger down toward her opening. I felt more than heard her moan as she pressed fully against me. She finally pulled away and looked at me.

“Will that keep you from pouting?” she asked.

I couldn’t speak so I just nodded my head. “While you were gone Jessie and I made a bet. I bet her that Tom was done for the night. I don’t think he has another one in him until at least tomorrow morning.” She leaned up and kissed my ear. “If this isn’t okay with you just let me know,” she whispered. “Jessie’s waiting for me to give her some kind of signal.”

I looked over at Jessie and Tom on the couch. She had his dick in her hand and was very slowly stroking him. He was definitely up for at least one more round. She was looking at me intensely and there was eagerness written all over her face.

I looked back at Carrie. Since the day I met Jessie almost seven years before I hadn’t been within a foot of another woman’s face. “If I say it’s okay do I get you?”

Carrie nodded.

I thought for half a second, briefly wondering if I could handle the thought of my wife wanting another man. From the way she was rubbing his cock she clearly wanted it inside her, but she was looking at me for my approval.

Half a second was all it took.

I nodded at her and she smiled. I looked at Carrie. She had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. “After I watch my wife do your husband I’m going to fuck you silly.”

Carrie smiled and leaned up to kiss me. “That’s exactly what I was hoping you would say,” she said.

I walked over and put a little more bourbon in my glass, then went back over and sat on the couch to watch Jessie in action. My dick was hard again. Carrie walked over and stood in front of me. I could see the wetness between her legs and smell the musky aroma that came from her. She reached down and took a sip of my drink. She handed the glass back to me then sat down beside me, draping one of her legs over mine and opening herself up fully. I heard her sigh as she ran her finger along her opening.

I looked back at Jessie and Tom. Jessie was still stroking him with one hand and was leaning on his side to kiss him. I noticed that she was playing with herself with her other hand. I watched as she wormed her way down and finally took his dick in her mouth. As she moved her head slowly and he disappeared into her mouth I was struck by the thought that the position she was in was exactly the same one that we saw Carrie in the other night in the guestroom, right down to working her fingers in and out of herself.

“Jesus,” was all I could say. I kept seeing my wife and Carrie in the same position, both of them sucking Tom’s dick. I gulped.

“Are you really okay with this?”

“No, it’s not that,” I said, speaking before I had a chance to think.

“What is it?”

“The first night you were here. I’m a light sleeper and I woke up in the middle of the night and thought about pipes freezing. So I got up and went down the hall to turn the water on in the bathroom and the kitchen,” I started.

“And you heard Tom and me?”

“Not quite.”

“What happened?”

“Your door wasn’t closed all the way. I saw candles flickering and I was afraid that you guys had fallen asleep and left them burning. I didn’t want a fire, so I peeked through the open door and saw the two of you making love.”

Carrie closed her eyes and began fingering herself faster. “Tell me what you saw.”

I saw you sucking Tom’s dick and fingering yourself. Just like Jessie’s doing right now. She’s in the exact same position.”

“And…”

I couldn’t take my eyes off of my wife. I could see Carrie fingering her pussy out of the corner of my eye. “And I went back to bed after that. I didn’t want you two to catch me.”

“That’s a shame. You could have seen a lot more,” she said as two fingers slid inside.

“Well, I kind of did.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jessie woke up when I got back in bed. I told her what I saw and she had to go look.”

Carrie smiled. “So she saw us making love?”

Jessie got up and straddled Tom’s face, lowering her pussy to his reaching tongue. He put his hands on her backside to support her and began to lick her pussy. “I tried to talk her out of it, but she had to go look.” I noticed that Carrie’s breathing was getting heavier and a third finger disappeared. I reached down and began to stroke myself, moving very slowly. After all, I didn’t want to come on Carrie before I even got into her. “I waited a couple of minutes thinking she’d come right back. When she didn’t I went out into the hall to see if you two had caught her. She was bent over looking through the opening in the door. I went to join her and I saw you lowering yourself onto Tom.” Carrie bit her bottom lip softly and moaned. “We watched the two of you for a few minutes. Finally I moved Jessie over so that I could look over her at the two of you. I fucked her from behind right there. I stood in your doorway watching you with your husband and I fucked my wife in the hallway right outside. I still can’t believe you didn’t hear us when we came.”

I felt Carrie’s leg spasm and I think she came right then. I know that she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and began to softly twirl them around her nipples.

Jessie had gotten off of Tom and was walking over to the big overstuffed chair right beside the fireplace. She sat in the chair and draped a leg over each arm. I could see her opening stretched wide. She looked over at me and smiled. “Come on over here, Tom. I want you to take me right here where my husband can see us better. And when you come, I want you to pull out and come on me just like he did.”

Tom went over to the chair and knelt between Jessie’s legs. I could see his dick clearly as it began to enter her. I saw Jessie’s muscles clench slightly as he began to thrust. She kept her legs wide open and looked at me. She reached up and began to caress and squeeze her breasts. He was moving very slowly and I could hear Jessie’s sharp breathing get faster.

“Do you like watching your wife fuck my husband?”

I nodded, unable to take my eyes off Jessie’s filled pussy. Tom’s dick was slick and he began to move a little faster.

“I’ve always wanted to watch Tom with another woman. I never thought I’d have the chance, but it’s been one of my fantasies.” I looked at Carrie as she closed her eyes and pinched her nipples. After a few seconds she turned her head and began watching Jessie and Tom again.

“Isn’t this the most erotic thing you ever saw?” she asked.

My mouth was completely dry. I licked my lips and croaked out a “yes.”

I heard Jessie begin to groan. I looked at her again and saw that as Tom was plunging in and out of her she was fingering her clit. Tom pulled out and came, spurting up onto her breasts and belly. I watched as his semen mixed with mine on my wife’s skin. I saw a bead of sweat run down his chest and drop onto her curls. He pulled away from her and sat on the floor, leaning his head back into my naked wife’s lap. I wasn’t sure if it was sweat or her juices that covered his face. I realized that it really didn’t matter.

I was staring at Jessie as she opened her eyes. She smiled at me and mouthed “Thank you.”

I felt Carrie’s leg leave mine and looked at her. I watched her hand take my dick and she laid her head on my leg only a few inches away from it. “I love to look at a man,” she said. “Sometimes I make Tom take his clothes off and just masturbate for me.” She reached out with her tongue and licked a drop of precum off of me. I felt a shiver move from my balls all the way up my spine.

I had never told Jessie, but I was a virgin when I slept with her for the first time. So I have never had another woman’s tongue on me. Hey, I wasn’t keeping anything from her, she just never asked.

Carrie ran her tongue up and down the side. She began to give my cock a tongue bath. “Mmmmm,” she mumbled. “You taste good Jessie.” She took her mouth off my dick and looked at her. “You going to let me try you straight later?”

Jessie just closed her eyes and nodded. “Good,” Carrie said as she went back to her lollipop. I noticed that Jessie dropped her hand into her lap.

Carrie was very good. She could tell exactly when to shift to something else to keep me from coming. She would swirl her tongue around the tip and underneath, teasing the nerves but not quite doing enough to make me come. She pulled away and lay down on the floor with her head in her husband’s lap. She smiled and just raised her hand and called me over to her with a crooked finger.

Who was I to refuse a lady’s every wish?

As I got off the couch I winked at my smiling wife. She winked back.

I buried my head in those glorious red curls and began licking for all I was worth. After a few seconds of that I stopped and pulled back. I think I discovered that redheads taste different than blondes, but it was like comparing two different flavors of doughnuts. Both tasted pretty damn good.

I remember reading somewhere that about one-third of all humans have a genetic quirk: they can roll their tongue. For those men out there who can’t do this, well, your wife is missing a treat.

I heard Jessie shout “Yes. Carrie, you are gonna LOVE this!” as I stuck out my tongue and rolled it up.

I slid my rolled tongue into Carrie’s wet snatch and began to fuck her with it. After a minute or two I pulled out and relaxed it a little. Then I moved up an inch or so, rolled it around her erect little clit, and began to push softly.

Jessie once told me that it was the only time a woman had any idea what sex was like for a man.

Carrie’s clit was completely surrounded by my warm tongue. As I moved my head slightly it was just like her clit was moving in and out of me.

She screamed as she came. In the background I could hear my wife going “Wooof, woooof,” like Arsenio Hall used to do when he had a midnight talk show.

When Carrie relaxed I rolled her over on her stomach, spread her legs with my hands, and took her from behind.

I moved quickly at the start, slowing down when I felt Carrie’s muscles begin to clench my dick. After a few thrusts I stopped completely, letting myself twitch inside her.

What happened next was a complete surprise for both of us.

I pulled back out, intending to thrust deep inside her with one quick motion. Jessie loves it when I’ve done that to her from this position.

I guess Carrie moved a little and I didn’t notice. I missed.

Instead of hitting the opening to her love tunnel, I knocked at the back door. All of a sudden the door opened and I came in for a social call.

Now I have never really had a thing for anal sex. Jessie and I experimented once, right after we were married. It seemed to hurt her so I stopped. We never even talked about it again.

I don’t know if Carrie and Tom ever did the dirty there or not. Maybe there was just enough lubrication from all the juices she had produced so that it worked. I really don’t know.

All I know is that I was fucking Carrie in the ass while her husband and my wife watched.

Carrie lifted her hips slightly and I slipped in half way. I could feel her sphincter clenching around my dick.

I began to move slowly in and out. I was watching her intensely, trying to decide if she was feeling any pain.

The moans I heard concerned me a second or two. Then Carrie began to move back and grind into me.

I was going in deeper.

I have never felt a woman’s butt push against me that way before. We began to move toward each other in a quest to get my dick even deeper into her ass.

I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but at that moment I forgot completely about my wife and Carrie’s husband.

All I could think about was the fact that I was fucking a woman I was not married to. And I was fucking her in the ass.

I saw Carrie’s hand snake underneath her pelvis and I felt her begin to finger her pussy. I began to move into her ass with a speed I never thought a woman could take. Carrie was making small sounds that eventually moved into shrieks.