The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me!" He groaned. "How did I not know your bitchy little mouth would be this damn good at cock sucking?" Thrusting hard and deep into her mouth, he felt his balls tighten even more, drawing up, so damn close to exploding. Pushing her away without warning, he snagged an arm around her waist and dragged her up to him turning her. Bending her over the work bench he split her ass cheeks with his big hands and knelt down to lick her pussy from clit to ass, one long stroke of his tongue. Pulling up behind her he nestled the head of his cock against her pussy. "Can you breed slut?" He growled, pushing forward slightly, nudging the head of his cock just inside her. She shook her head slowly. "I said can you breed bitch?" He snapped, pulling his cock away. Whimpering she tossed her head and gasped. "No Sir, i'm protected." Smiling grimly, he shoved his cock deep, rocking against her ass as he seated himself as far s he could go. "Then I'm going to ride you like a prize stallion who just found his mare, and i'm going to cum deep inside you so you can sit there in that office of yours and feel it all day, knowing it's my seed, that you're my slut." He whispered hoarsely thrusting his cock in and out of her with each word.

Holding her hips, he thrust wildly in and out of her, taking her hard. Gritting his teeth, he reached around and pinched her clit hard. "Cum for me you little slut! Cum all over my cock and you just might earn my seed." He slammed his cock all the way in burying it balls deep in her pussy as he flicked her clit rapidly feeling spurts of wetness against his fingers. "That's it slut, squirt for me!" Rocking his hips into her, he rode out her orgasm thrusting hard and fast until she climbed another peak, she cried out feeling his cock swell to the fullest, stretching her as he bottomed out. Muffling her scream with a hand quickly slapped over her mouth, he surged deep emptying himself into her, pumping stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy, packing it full and deep. Groaning, he slowly pulled out, his cock dripping with their mingled cum. Walking on unsteady legs, he pulled something out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. Slowly she unwadded the material, looking blankly at the wisp of lace she held. A barely there thong. Looking at him she frowned.

"Oh I wasn't kidding slut, you're going to sit there all day with my cum buried deep in that sweet fuckable pussy, and I want you sitting there knowing that panties I picked out for you are all that's holding it in. Everytime you move, walk, cross your legs, you're going to think about my seed buried deep in your cunt." He smirked at her, watching as she stepped into them, shimmying them into place over her hips. Leaning forward, he carefully tugged her skirt into place and watched as she fastened her bra, adjusting her breasts into the cups. Handing her the blouse, he smirked as she tried to fasten the tiny buttons and tuck it into her skirt. "I would suggest you head out first this time, hell rage at me for being a chauvanist pig if you need to." He grinned, watching the fire light in her eyes.

"That shouldn't be too hard." She sassed him. "All I have to do is take the elevator down and head into my office muttering about what a fucking dick you are!"

He threw his head back and laughed. "Good one slut, but then, you're getting rather attached to this dick aren't you?" He asked bouncing his still hard cock in her view. He grinned and watched her lick her lips and then fumble with the door, unlocking it. "By the way slut, you might wanna clip your hair back up before you go out there. You look very well fucked with your hair like that!" Gasping she ran and snatched the clip from his hand, reaching back to twist up her hair unmercifully and clip it at the back of her head. Tossing him a smoldering look, she burst out of his office slamming the door behind herself.

The next morning, he let himself into his 'office' and looked around, a slow easy grin crossing his face. Sitting down in the same spot as the day before, he sipped his coffee and remembered. Glancing over at the door his eyebrow rose as he noticed an envelope tacked to the back of it. Reaching out, he snagged the envelope and returned to his seat and opened it.

'I don't think it's proper for us to continue to engage in the way we have been,' He frowned, his jaw clenching as he read the first line. 'But if I'm completely honest, I can't quite seem to let go of the fact that I like how you make me feel. I'm not sure when or IF you ever intended this to go beyond a simple 'fuck buddy' scenario, but I feel it would be better suited to our own private residences. Below is my address, I'll be home by 7pm tonight, perhaps you should come by and we can discuss whether or not this is worth continuing.' He finished reading and his face slowly relaxed into a wolfish grin. Folding the letter, he stuffed it into his back pocket and went about his day, making sure to stay out of her line of sight as much as possible. At 5, he promptly left work by the back door and went to his place to clean up.

Promptly at 7 on the dot, he rang her doorbell. He stood and waited, on the verge of hitting the doorbell again when he finally heard movement on the other side. The door opened, slowly swinging wide to reveal her standing there in a short skirt and tight top and high heels. Silently she motioned him in, her eyes quickly gliding over the front yard to see if anyone was paying attention.

"No one cares if you have a man at your place, you're a big girl." He said, the bite of sarcasm quick on his lips. She snapped the door shut quickly and turned to face him, her face blushing brightly.

"I'm just not used to...dammit I don't have men over!" She protested, her sentence trailing into a squeak as he suddenly moved to press against her, her back pushing against the door.

"Well get used to it slut! No this isn't just a quick fuck buddy thing, I've had time to think too, and I like what we've got going. I'd like to see where it goes, how long it goes. There's just one problem...' he growled against her ear.

"Wh-what's that?" she whispered haltingly, her hands pressed against his chest between them. She gasped as he reached up and took the clip from her hair and tossed it over his shoulder as her hair tumbled around her shoulders.

"Whether or not you're willing and able to submit to me, to give me everything you are when we're together." he whispered against her neck, biting gently. He felt her go rigid against him, felt more than saw her reluctance. "I said when we're together slut...alone. At work you can be as much of a ball busting bitch as you ever were, but when we're alone, you're mine, however I want you, whenever I want you. Think you can handle that?" His tongue slid down her neck to flick at the sensitive hollow of her shoulder. She nodded, her head curled down over his neck, the hesitant feel of her tongue and lips sliding over his skin. "Answer me slut!" He snapped, his hand snagging in her hair to pull her head back baring her throat to his lips.

"Yes Ssir." She managed to his as his tongue slid up her neck. "I just don't know what to...to think, or to feel," She sighed against his lips as he kissed her softly, his lips lightly touching hers.

"So talk, tell me what you feel." He muttered quietly and then licked his lips, his tongue trailing lightly across hers too. She leaned towards him trying to deepen the kiss and he pulled back to look at her. "Come on, we need to sort this out." He said pulling her into the living room, sinking down on the couch and pulling her across his lap and smiled as she curled easily against his chest.

"I don't know." She admitted honestly, her face snuggled into the hollow of his neck. "One minute I'm in control, the next I'm willing to do whatever you say or do. It scares me." She shivered lightly as one of his hands trailed lightly up and down her arm.

"Why does it scare you?" He asked softly, switching to stroke his other hand lightly up and down her thigh.

"I feel so...out of control. I've always been in control, even when I don't want to be. I've always had to be the one in control, to take charge. I don't think I know how to be what you want." She confessed, hiding her face against his shoulder.

"That's bullshit!" He barked, pulling away to look her in the eyes. "I can tell you just from the past couple of days, there's a part of you that doesn't want control, that needs to let go completely. You could have handed me my balls on a platter, instead you moved and gave under my hands, instinctively giving in to me. I'm here now because you didn't want it to be just a control work thing, deep down you want it to continue don't you?" He asked, forcing her to maintain eye contact. She nodded haltingly, her eyes closing. He pulled her head close and kissed her eyelids. She blinked and looked at him, he could see the nerves, the reluctance and the need in her eyes. "I want to try something over the next few hours. Give me total control, if after that, you don't want to or can't, we'll call it quits. Deal?" He asked her. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him nervously. "I want to show you a different side of control, a different side of me. If after that, you still think you can't give up control or don't want to, then you step away and we end it."

"yes Sir" She whispered, staring at him. His quick grin had her catching her breath. Setting her off his lap, he stood and offered his hand. She took it and slowly rose to her feet.

Looking around, he spotted the heavy dining room table and grinned as he told her he'd be right back. He ran out to his car and grabbed a bag from the trunk. Returning to her after locking the door, he kissed her hard. Pulling her into the dining room, he kissed her, his hands running over her body, amping her up hard and fast. When her breathing was nothing more than rapid gasps, he pulled away and lifted her to sit on the table. He let her watch as he pulled lengths of rope out of the bag, tying each thigh to the end of the table, slowly laying her back and tying her wrists above her head to the other table legs. Stripping off his shirt, he tucked it under her head. Settling down in a chair at the foot of the table, he sat looking at her, seeing her sex tucked in the shadow of her short skirt. Smiling, he stood up and leaned over her, pulling her full breasts from her shirt, using the shirt to support their weight. Sitting down once more he looked at her body displayed for him and pushed her skirt over her hips, baring the skimpy lace panties she wore.

"Why are you just staring at me?" She asked softly, her voice hesitant.

"I'm looking at my dinner, slut." He growled, his hands moving to the side of her panties and shredding them from her hips in two quick yanks. Tossing the scrap to the side, he leaned back and moved her feet to the arms of his chair, pulling her hips to the end of the table, forcing her open. Sitting back in the chair, he looked at her, inhaling deeply as her scent floated towards him. His eyes slid up her body, noting the way her nipples poked insistently towards the ceiling, saw her blushing look, her eyes watching him. "I've thought of you like this before, thought how good you'd look tied up and waiting for me." He slid one finger up through her slit, flicking her clit hard. "My imagination didn't do justice. You're beautiful, and you're so fucking wet already!" He swore, and lowered his head between her open legs to lick the path his finger had followed, pausing to suckled on her clit, before pulling away to look at her again. Smiling, he reached out and turned down the lights until they resembled candlelight. Leaning over the table, he kissed her, nipping her lips and tongue. His hands slid to her breasts, squeezing them, running his thumbs over her nipples until they hardened even more. She pulled restlessly against the ropes and moaned, arching her back

Sitting back down, he lowered his head back to her pussy, his tongue moving in long slow strokes followed by quick flicks at her clit. His eyes watched her face as his mouth moved on her, keeping his hands on his lap using only his mouth on her. He heard the creak of the chair as her feet pushed for leverage. Grinning, he fastened his lips over her clit suckling hard on it, feeling her hips surge up to meet him as her breathing came in desperate pants. He felt her holding back, saw her biting her lip as she tried to hold back. Pulling away harshly, he snapped, "Don't you hold back slut, cum for me, give it to me, all of it!" Plunging his mouth back down on her, he slid his tongue into her pussy sliding it in and out before moving back to her clit. She strained at the ropes, her clit pulsing against his tongue as she came, her body shaking and moving sinuously trying to reach him.

Standing up, his hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them harder, his fingers and thumbs pinching the nipples and pulling at them. He pulled one nipple taught, letting it snap back and watched as it puckered, begging for his mouth. He quickly undid his pants, shoving them down his legs and baring his straining erection. Looking at her swollen clit, he shoved his cock deep into her pussy in one long hard move, burying himself deep. Her cry echoed around the room as he pulled out until the very tip rested against her lips.

"What's that slut? You like that cock huh?" He laughed and plunged deep again, her lusty whimpering cries egging him on. Grasping her hips he fucked her hard and fast, ramming her soaking wet pussy with everything he had. His dick was brutal as he slammed into her, pushing balls deep and withdrawing almost all the way out before surging deep again. Her muscles contracted around him making him grit his teeth as he held back. Muttering and cussing, demanding she not hold back, demanding everything from her, he surged in again as she came, her juices covering his cock and splattering the table.

"Mmm, that's better slut!" He groaned as he pulled his raging cock out of her. Watching as she frowned at the loss, he slid a hand up to her pussy, pinching at her clit, twisting it gently and grinning as she thrust up into his hand seeking more. "Oh, still want more? You're a greedy lil slut aren't you?" he asked, watching as she nodded hard, her breathing rapid gasps. "Want more slut?" He growled at her. Her nod shook the table and her gasp echoed around the room as he slid 3 fingers deep into her. He ignored the throbbing in his cock as his hand took it's place, his fingers thrusting in and out of her. Using his other hand, he pinched and pulled at her clit, teasing the throbbing nub mercilessly.

"oh yessssssss" She hissed as he pinched down on her clit harder. She tossed her head as he scraped his thumbnail lightly across it. Changing the angle of his hand, he pushed four fingers into her, stretching her wide. Her mouth dropped open as he began to drive his hand deep and hard into her pussy, drawing a low keening moan from her. He watched the naked need on her face as he kept thrusting his hand deep into her pussy, dragging orgasm after orgasm from her body. He watched as she began to squirt, her orgasms becoming more violent and longer, her body laying listlessly against the table until another approached. Leaning over he softly licked at a nipple, watching as her body jerked violently. Suckling hard on her nipples, his hand worked her pussy continuously, pulling extreme orgasms from her until she was no longer seeing him or the room around them. Reaching over her head, he untied the ropes, his other hand still slowly driving in and out of her. Slowing even more, he watched as exhaustion and confusion clouded her eyes. Her hips still moved as small spasms traveled thru her body. Pulling away from her, he untied the rope at her thighs and tugged her body up off the table. Standing and weaving in front of him, she looked up at him quietly.

"Get that sweet ass to bed slut, I'm not done with you yet!" He waited until she started to walk toward the stairs and cracked his hand across her ass hard. Her head whipped around and fire lit in her eyes. "That's right, I'm a son of a bitch, and you're MY slut." He laughed and wrapped his hand in her hair to hold her as he kissed her fiercely. "Now get your ass into bed!" He ordered and laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him and then took off running for the stairs. Following her at a sedate walk, he deliberately gave her time as he climbed the stairs slowly. Entering the bedroom, he took one look at her laying on the bed waiting for him, her body rosy and covered with a light sheen of sweat. Crooking his finger at her, he waited for her to crawl off the bed and stand in front of him. He moved past her and laid on his back in the middle of her bed. "Get over here and take your spot slut" He ordered, gesturing towards his cock as it stood up waving and demanding attention. She moved onto the bed, staying below his waist, her hands reaching for his cock. "I said take your spot slut!" He growled and grasped her hands, yanking her up his body. His hands were strong and rough against her skin as he pushed her into a straddling position above his cock. "This is your position as my slut, this is where you belong!" Pushing up, he slid his cock deep into her overworked pussy, grinding her hips down until he was buried deep. He released her hands and ordered her to ride him but not to cum until he gave permission. Taking great pleasure in seeing the frustrated and confused look on her face, he laid his head back on his hands against the pillows and watched her.

Sitting above him, her body gripping his cock tightly and her breasts still held in proud place by her shirt, he watched as she slowly twitched her hips over him, stroking his cock deep. She gave a frustrated sigh as his expression remained calm and detached. Thinking to tease him, she reached up and pinched her nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

"If you want my seed, you better earn the right. You're a slut, MY slut, fucking act like it!" He growled lazily, watching her through lowered eyelids. He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing at the frustrated glare she sent him. Leaning slightly forward, she slowly began to ride him in long slow strokes, her pussy clutching at his cock. She bit back a moan, surprise showing on her face as her body responded yet again, beginning to build towards yet another orgasm. "Don't you dare cum slut, ride me like you need it, fuck me as if I was your next breath and you need it desperately." He saw the awareness flash in her eyes, saw the carnal lust take hold as his words set in.

Leaning further forward, she braced her arms on either side of his head and began to ride him, pulling away and then slamming herself down on him, picking up speed with each thrust until she was bucking wildly on his cock. Curling his toes against the wood foot board of the bed, he watched as her nipples dragged against his chest, her body writhing as it used his. He felt her tremble violently, looked up as she bit down on her bottom lip trying to keep from going into a full orgasm. Drawing one of his hands down, he slapped her ass hard, feeling the sting and watched as her eyes fired up. Dragging her head down, he kissed her hard, his teeth scraping over her lips. "Cum with me slut!" He growled as he rammed his hips up into her.

His hands grabbed her breasts, wrapping around them and squeezing hard as he felt her give way, cumming hard on his cock, felt the pulsing liquid splashes against his body as she came in great violent heaves. He felt her body sink over him as she collapsed. Grabbing her hips he slid out from under her. "I didn't say you could stop slut!" He snarled as he shoved his cock into her swollen hole from behind. Riding her hard, he pushed her head down to the pillows, his hands gripping her hips pulling her towards him. Fucking her mindlessly, he rode her through that orgasm and another, hearing her whimper and sob, begging him to stop, crying that she'd had enough.