The Impressionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued on to the buffet table and found that the Boulan’s had laid out quite a spread with everything from thick steaks and lobsters to all sorts of tasty looking deserts. Odile had her eye on a chocolate cake and JC egged her on to take it and eat it first as he guaranteed she wouldn’t go to jail for it so she put it on her tray with a wink at him and a smile of resignation. JC asked the chef for a medium rare filet and walked over to select his side dishes when someone bumped his arm and he looked up to find Maria standing there in all her glory smiling at him and reaching up to give him a kiss. She told him that she had come over to the platform a couple of times since she got there but they were busy both times so she figured she’d wait until we took a break and, sure enough they showed up.

He called over Odile and the two beauties kissed and squeezed each other’s breasts in greeting. Then JC called over Eric and Monika and introduced them to Maria and mentioned that it would be well worth their while for the three of them to get to know each other better and then turned as the chef had his steak ready. He asked Maria to join them so she got some food and sat down at their table. She told JC that the mural was fabulous and that she could recognize a number of Boulan’s regulars and that it was just perfect for this room as it was very arousing and helped complete the atmosphere wonderfully. JC told her that flattery would get her everywhere and asked if she would like to accompany them on the platform after dinner. She reached under the table and squeezed his sleeping organ saying that she has been waiting for this beauty of his since she received her invitation to the party about a week ago.

JC looked over at Odile and asked her, with a straight face, if she thought it was a good idea to invite Maria to join them after dinner, knowing all the while that both of them absolutely loved each other’s pussies and would never turn down an opportunity like this. She made a face and looked up at the ceiling as if thinking about it, and then said ok, in a small voice and a big smile, as she looked at Maria.

They finished their dinner and JC, Odile and Maria headed back to their “throne” after making sure that he knew where to get in touch with Eric and Monika as he would very much like to get together with them again. As he held Monika close to kiss her goodbye, she grasped his thickening organ and told him that she was really going to miss this tasty morsel. Before shaking his hand, JC reached down and grasped Eric’s rising organ, telling him that he was going to miss this tasty morsel also and then they shook hands and parted. Their walk to the platform, which was in the dead center of the room, was getting their juices flowing again as people were having sex on and off the furniture all around them. Then someone shouted that the King and Queen were approaching and hands tried to grasp their genitals as they passed.

When they got to the platform, they saw the beautiful redhead that he had invited here before dinner, sitting on the carpet next to the “throne” waiting for them. JC smiled at her and asked her to rise off the carpet and recline on the lounge and so she did with a big smile on her face. She told them her name is Lola and he introduced her to the others noting that each of them looked at each other with total approval. He knew how much Maria and Odile wanted to get together and figured that Lola would probably like the same so he told them that, as King, he pronounces a royal command performance consisting of the three of them. He will watch and play around the edges as they lose themselves in each other and asked Odile and Maria to take very good care of Lola as they got on the lounge on either side of her. As Odile tenderly kissed her lips,

Maria leaned down and flicked her tongue over Lola’s fully erect nipple and then took it in her mouth and sucked it as she rubbed her tongue over it like she was sucking her clit. Then Odile came down and worshipped the other breast as Lola moaned in pleasure.

JC had pulled over a sofa chair and was stroking his thick organ as he watched the three beauties having such a good time. There was quite a crowd gathering to watch also and they stood all around the platform playibg with each other while they watched the three gals put on a great show. They had gravitated into a suck circle and were voraciously

sucking each other’s pussies while resting their heads on their thighs. JC couldn’t sit back any longer and leaned forward to lick Lola’s anus as Odile sucked her pussy. Then he moved around and spotted his favorite anus unoccupied so he moved in and teased Odile with his tongue while Maria sucked her clit. Lola was the first to cum and they heard a garbled shout as Odile’s mouth searched out every crevasse of her crotch and then fastened on her erect clit bringing her to orgasm.

JC moved around and his eyes fastened on Maria’s puckered anus which was opening and closing as Lola sucked her clit. He got in position behind her and rubbed the copious amount of precum oozing out of his slit into the tiny opening and, when it was nice and smooth, pushed the head inside and heard her moan as the crown disappeared into her anus. He fed it deep in her ass and Lola concentrated on her clitoris and sucked it in and out between her lips as he filled Maria’s gorgeous ass with his thick cock. Lola reached up and cupped his balls in her hand as he worked his organ in and out of Maria’s anus and it wasn’t long before they heard Maria’s muffled cries of orgasmic joy as she sucked firmly on Odile’s pussy and fed her juices to Lola’s hungry mouth while JC’s thick organ filled her ass.

After her last spasm ended, JC withdrew his throbbing penis from her sexy rear end and moved around behind Odile, who was murmuring incoherently and holding Maria’s head to her pussy. He rubbed some precum into her puckered hole and fed the crown inside as she shuddered in ecstasy and pushed her clit against Maria’s mouth and then pushed back hard to get even more of his penis inside. After some time, she started to shake and lifted her head from Lola’s sweet crotch to announce her cumming to the world as she groaned and went into orgasmic heaven wetting Maria’s face with her copious juices and milking his cock with her anal contractions. When she came back down to earth, JC withdrew his throbbing penis from her gorgeous ass and turned to find a pretty young intern already waiting with hot, wet and dry towels. After she cleaned his penis thoroughly and dried it, he asked her if she would taste it and tell him if it tasted good to her.

She leaned forward and took the shaft in her hand and held it upright as she bent down and covered the crown with her lips and nursed on it for a few minutes before lifting her head and telling him that she thought it was delicious. He thanked her for her service and was interrupted by Francoise and Camille who asked if she could join in as they looked so sexy and irresistible, she couldn’t wait. As she leaned over Maria and kissed her lips, other fingers were probing her crotch and Francois sat on the arm of JC’s chair and watched the sexy spectacle before them. JC turned his head and saw Francois’ thick shaft resting on his thigh and reached up and fondled it as he watched the women go at each other. The beautiful penis got thicker and longer until it was fully erect and totally irresistible to him.

He turned towards it and leaned forward taking the tip of the head between his lips and licking the slit with his tongue before covering the entire crown with his mouth and nursing on it. He was playing with Boulan’s full balls as he sucked his crown and suddenly Francois swung around so that he was facing him and fed his thick cock into JC’s hungry mouth and began to face fuck him. JC played with Francois’ balls and asshole as he sucked voraciously on the beautiful and tasty organ that was being fed to him. Then, he felt a mouth cover his throbbing erection and he went off on a sweet high as he sucked Boulan’s delicious penis and had his organ so beautifully treated by some unknown but talented mouth.

Francois was holding JC’s head in his hands and moving his thick penis in and out of JC’s mouth as he closed his eyes and went off to his special place of pleasure. He was on a high and was nowhere near cumming so after some time, he withdrew his throbbing member from JC’s mouth and got down on his knees in front of JC and told him to enjoy the show while he enjoyed the flavor of JC’s organ. JC watched Camille lick Lola’s pussy as Maria kissed every part of her sexy crotch and when he felt Francois sucking on his crown, he lost himself in the pleasures of the moment. Suddenly, a huge, thick erection appeared alongside of his face and he turned to see a beautiful, large slit with a huge drop of precum sitting in it ready to drop off.

He couldn’t resist leaning forward and capturing the swollen crown in his lips and licking off the precum, which he found a little salty but very tasty. As he sucked the large crown, he looked up into the eyes of a mature gentleman with wavy grey hair who was smiling down at him and telling him how much he liked the mural and that his name was Pieter. JC’s eyes smiled back as he continued sucking the beautiful cockhead as Boulan worked on his throbbing member.

Since the three men had had multiple orgasms during the course of the evening, they were nowhere near cumming and after quite a while, Odile announced that she had enough of pussy for a while and wanted a nice thick cock inside her so JC pulled his mouth from the huge penis and told the gentleman to please satisfy her and fill her up with his huge organ. He told Odile that she had a treat coming and she squealed in delight as he turned towards her and she saw the size of his meat. Camille was on her knees sucking Maria with her ass in the air and her delicious looking cunt lips peeking from between her thighs. He told Francois to pick a pussy as they all seemed ready for cock so he pulled his lips from JC’s erection and turned to find his wife’s pouting cunt lips facing him.

He got up behind her and fed his thick crown between the familiar, swollen lips and pushed it inside as she groaned in pleasure without removing her mouth from Lola’s tasty pussy. Then he saw Maria roll over on her back and moved between her thighs and rubbed his precum into her slit and started feeding the thick shaft inside. As his thickness slid inside her wet, comfortable pussy, he felt the wonderful sensations stroke his penis and he gave himself up to the pleasures she was giving him. She pulled him down on top of her and they soul kissed as they sensuously fucked each other and she was moaning as she sucked his tongue down her throat while their hips seemed to move independently of the rest of their bodies.

Suddenly, Maria’s body tensed and she wrapped her legs around his and held him tight inside her as she went into a beautiful orgasm. Her cunt was contracting around JC’s throbbing shaft and he felt her juices flow over his penis as she shuddered in passion and release.

JC thanked her for a wonderful fuck and told her that, as “His Majesty”, he was obliged to share his organ with all the people and had to move on now. He noticed that Odile was being fucked by a young muscle-man with an ass beyond description. He moved around to them and rested his hand on the guy’s gorgeous ass as he leaned forward and asked her if she was enjoying herself. She smiled and told him that he has to try Marc also as he will enjoy him as much as she. JC looked up at Marc and his eyes told him that he would be receptive to it so he got up behind him and rubbed the head of his erection into Marc’s ass crack and lubed up his anus with his juices before starting to feed his cock inside.

The entire crown popped inside and Marc cried out in pleasure as he felt the thick meat filling him up. JC fed it in inch by inch as Marc moaned and adjusted his rhythm to the cock in his ass while he fucked Odile and soon he was being filled with beautiful cock one minute and the next was burying his penis deep inside a very talented cunt that was milking his organ as he stroked into her.

JC was in heaven with his cock buried deep inside Marc’s sensational ass. He held the tight, full ass cheeks in his hands as he stroked into him and Marc began milking his cock with strong contractions around his thick shaft which took him up on another beautiful high until he felt Marc’s ass tighten around his shaft as he shot his cum into Odile’s hungry pussy. As soon as the first spurt hit her insides, she started to shake in orgasm and they came together as they held each other close. When Marc had emptied his balls of cum and their last spasms passed, they started to stir and JC removed his cock from Marc’s ass so they could roll over and rest. When he turned to look around, there was an intern with towels, who cleaned him up and dried him off and then took his cock into her mouth to taste it to make sure it was clean.

When she was satisfied everything was all right, she took her leave and when JC looked at the spot she had vacated, he noticed a very attractive, young couple standing just off the platform trying to get his attention. When he looked at them, they asked if they could come up and worship his organ for a while as they had been watching him all night and can’t wait to suckle him. He motioned them to come up and sat back, leaning on Lola, who was sucking a large cock. They introduced themselves as Corinne and Cory and got right down to work as they got on both sides of him and started running their fingers over his cock, balls and anus before Cory leaned forward and licked up a drop of precum from the tiny slit. Then he squeezed JC’s thick shaft from the base up and another big drop of precum appeared which Corinne swooped down to capture before it dropped off.

Both of them remarked about the delicious flavor and spent some time teasing up and drinking precum until Corinne finally took his entire crown between her lips and nursed on it for a while before passing it to a patient Cory who began nursing on his cock like he needed JC’s juices to survive. The two of them were making bets about whose mouth would be around JC’s cock when he starts to cum and promised each other to share his load equally as they went back to their talented oral exercise. While one sucked deeply on his organ, the other licked and sucked his balls and played with his asshole. He was loving every minute of it and was just going off on a high when he saw Pieter lay down alongside him and start to lick Camille’s pussy.

His semi hard cock was resting on his thigh and JC slowly slid downward, so that the young couple wouldn’t miss a beat on his organ, and rested his head on Pieter’s thigh as he gazed lovingly at the gorgeous penis. He flicked out his tongue and ran it over the crown as he held the thick shaft in his hand and guided it to his hungry mouth. He covered the swollen crown with his lips and began to suckle it as he played with the huge, full balls. The young couple knew what they were doing and had him on a beautiful, horny high which was enhanced by the delicious penis he was sucking. He was in a world he never wanted to leave and fabulous sensations were coursing through his body as he experienced fantastic pleasures. Then Pieter’s body tensed and he reached down and held JC’s head in his hands as his cock erupted in a series of spasms each spurting delicious cum into his eager mouth.

As he swallowed each load, JC’s organ swelled and he began feeding them spurts of cum which they shared equally as if they were choreographed for this. He kept sucking voraciously on Pieter’s gorgeous cock especially since it was still quite hard and very slowly as he suckled it, it went down in size and girth and he removed his mouth just as Corinne and Cory were finishing up on his cock. The young couple thanked him for the privilege he allowed them and hoped to see him again sometime and took their leave.

JC was lying on his back with his legs parted when Odile suddenly appeared before him. She kneeled on the chair and asked him if he would like to meet a very interesting and talented couple with whom she recently had sex and can recommend them highly. JC agreed to meet them and Odile motioned to a mature couple to join them and he noted, as they approached, that both of them were built very nicely and were very attractive to him sexually. His eyes fastened on the thick, semi-hard penis swinging from side to side as he walked and he wanted to take the sweet crown between his lips and nurse on it all day. The woman was built for sex with a beautiful, tight, rounded ass, great legs and large, firm breasts capped by large, brown rosettes with fully erect half inch long nipples.

Odile introduced Charles and Gwen and after they shook hands, JC reached up and grasped Charles’ beautiful organ in his hand and asked if he could start off the meal with this as an appetizer and Charles agreed on condition that he can have JC’s organ as an appetizer also. He got on the lounge chair in a 69 position and both men rested their heads on each other’s thighs as they lovingly sucked each other’s cocks. Charles had an absolutely gorgeous member which was nice and thick and had a beautiful sloped crown which he found irresistible. He grasped the thick shaft in his hand and it felt wonderfully alive and erotic as he guided it to his mouth and covered the crown with his lips and tasted the delicious meat. He cupped the big balls in his hand and gently massaged them as he sucked on the sweet head.

Meanwhile, Charles had been nursing on his throbbing cockhead and licking up the copious amounts of precum flowing out of his cock while constantly commenting on the delicious flavor as he voraciously sucked JC’s penis. Then he noticed that Gwen, who had been fingering her pussy while she watched them, was now joining in as he felt her hands on his balls and then a finger sliding into his anus. He loved having the beautiful cock down his throat while his was buried deep down Charles’ throat and the two of them swallowed around their thick shafts and milked each other each time they did. JC was in heaven with a gorgeous cock in his mouth while his was being sucked beautifully also and he let himself go on a sweet high from which he never wanted to come down.

Neither one of them was ready to cum so, after some time, Charles suggested that they let Gwen join them and she happily hopped up on the chair as they parted and grasped each of their organs in her hands and squeezed them while asking if they would please double fuck her as she straddled JC and fit the head of his beautiful erection to her opening and sank down on it with a tremendous sigh of contentment as she sensuously moved her hips around and took more and more of his thickness until she was totally filled with cock. Then she held JC deep inside her and told Charles to fill her ass with his cock. When he had worked his organ deep in her ass and started thrusting in and out of her, they adjusted their rhythms so that when his penis was deep in her ass, JC”s cockhead was just at the entrance to her vagina.

He was looking right into her eyes as she sank down on his member and they were glazed over with passion as she pleasured herself on two beautiful cocks. She would groan when her pussy was filled with cock and then again when Charles filled her ass so that she was constantly moaning and moving her hips back and forth to capture the most cock in each hole as she gave herself up to the intense pleasures that both cocks were giving her. Then she sank down on JC’s organ as far as she could go and held him deep while Charles sawed in and out of her ass. Both her pussy and asshole were contracting around their shafts and that, coupled with the sensations he was getting from feeling Charles’ cock through the thin walls moving back and forth over his organ as he fucked Gwen’s firm ass was getting him hotter and hotter.