The Impressionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Charles cried out that he was going to cum and thrust his organ deep inside Gwen’s ass and JC felt it jerk as he started shooting his load of cream inside her. Her pussy was milking his penis beautifully as she contracted around his thick shaft and he felt it swell as it began pumping hot cum in spasm after spasm deep inside her hole. Gwen asked them to keep their cocks inside her for a while after their orgasms as it felt wonderful having two beautiful organs filling her holes so they stayed locked together until Charles slowly removed his penis from her ass and she reluctantly lifted herself off JC’s still hard erection.

Odile had just finished a very satisfying 69 with a young, well built guy who JC hadn’t met yet and, after saying her goodbyes, she came up to him and suggested that, since it was quite late, or rather early in the morning, it would be a good idea if they headed home since JC had to catch a flight back to Nice in the early afternoon. He agreed and they sought out Camille and Francois to thank them for the wonderful party. JC told them to make sure they called him whenever they came to Provence and Francois told Odile that he had instructed his bank to wire the fee for the mural to her bank and that it should be there already. He thanked JC profusely for doing such a beautiful mural and told him they would think of him whenever they looked at it.

Camille walked up to him and grasped his semi hard organ in her hand and told him she was going to miss not having him around anymore so he cupped her pussy in his hand and told her that anytime she wanted it all she had to do was come to Nice. She looked at her husband imploringly and Francois replied that he would try to arrange his schedule to include a trip south next month. They said their goodbyes and went into the dressing room to get their clothes and, once dressed, they headed for their car.

When they got to Odile’s, they undressed and went to bed immediately since they only had a few hours before they had to leave for the airport. Odile rolled over into his arms and wrapped her hand around his flaccid penis as she complained that she was going to miss having him around. Her talented fingers had his organ rising and she asked him if he could manage a goodbye fuck before they went to sleep since she didn’t know when she would have his cock inside her again. Never being able to refuse her, he asked her how she would like it and she replied by rolling over on her back and spreading her gorgeous thighs for him. He got over her and fit the head of his now fully hard organ to her vaginal opening and fed it inside as she wiggled her hips and moaned as it filled her hole.

They fucked for what seemed like hours but, in actuality, was only a relatively short time before Odile cried out that she was cumming and soon after he unloaded his hot sperm they fell into each other’s arms and fell asleep with his penis still inside her.

They awoke later than they had planned and there wasn’t time for a morning fuck so they dressed, ate breakfast and left for the airport. On the way, Odile told him that she had been approached by a few of the guests at the party who wanted to discuss his doing a painting of them for their bedrooms and that she would be following up on it and would let him know as soon as anything was decided. When they got to the airport, he told her it wasn’t necessary to walk him to the gate so she dropped him at the curb and they kissed goodbye and he promised to call her that evening from Nice. Just before he left, she told him that she was going to try and get him back to Paris soon for another commission or two so he should stay nice and horny for her and with that pleasant thought in mind, he turned and walked into the terminal………..