The Impressionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They forgot all about their high and mighty plans as soon as they couldn’t reach an agreement on who gets the biggest share of the profits and decided to stick to just having fun with each other.

JC suggested that they move to the back bedroom and get comfortable on the bed and he led the way as he climbed into bed and lay down on his back. Pierre was right behind him and got on his knees alongside him and played with his soft penis as Odile came up on the other side on her knees offering him her crotch to play with. He reached under her and tugged lightly on her swollen labia and ran his fingers into her wet hole as she arched her back and moaned in pleasure. Then she asked them to eat each other while she jills herself and, needing no prodding, Pierre swung around and fed JC his crotch as he buried his face between JC’s thighs. The two of them sucked hungrily on each other’s organs and felt them grow in their mouths until they concentrated on their cockheads because their cocks were fully erect.

Odile was jilling herself with two fingers and pinching her nipples as she gazed with glazed eyes on their 69. She kept muttering about how sexy it was to see them eating each other’s cocks with such gusto and she was getting hornier with each passing minute. Then she fixed her eyes on them as she came and fucked her fingers, wetting them with her juices. JC watched her cum as he lovingly sucked Pierre’s gorgeous manhood and fed Pierre all the cock he could feed on as well. When he noticed Odile starting to play with her pussy again as she watched them, he withdrew his mouth from the delicious shaft and told Pierre to join him in putting a smile on Odile’s face. He told Pierre to lay down on his back and asked Odile to mount his erection and get him nice and deep inside her before he fills her ass with his cock. She was smiling as she held Pierre’s thickness in her hand and guided it to her wet hole and lowered herself on the pole until she was filled with his meat and could take no more.

She held herself there as JC entered her anus and felt his crown pop inside her anal ring as he moved it back and forth lubricating her with his precum before feeding it inside her inch by inch until he too was buried all the way inside her. He felt Pierre’s cock move as it rubbed against his through the thin membrane and it was like being masturbated as you’re fucking. They fell into a rhythm and fucked slowly and sensuously as Odile experienced orgasm after orgasm with their thick organs moving in both her holes. Then JC cried out as his organ jerked and spewed hot cum into Odile’s eager ass and when Pierre felt JC’s organ move against his, he started filling her cunt with hot cum and she was transported to that special place once again as both her holes were being filled and another beautiful orgasm overcame her.

They cleaned up and got some drinks and hopped back into bed and leaned back on the pillows sipping their drinks and talking. Odile asked Pierre where the painting that JC had done of him was hanging and he told her that he has been recently divorced and it was his ex-wife who commissioned JC to do it and has it hanging in her bedroom. He told her that Marge was really always in love with his cock but not him and, after a few years they decided to part on the provision that he feeds her his cock on occasion and that’s what they’ve been doing. They enjoy each other sexually every once in a while and then go their separate ways and now they get along beautifully. Odile wondered whether his ex-wife’s lovers are intimidated by his nude painting hanging over the bed not only because it’s her ex but because of the size of his cock.

He told her that came up a few times with her various lovers but she loved looking at the painting so she wasn’t going to take it down. JC told Odile that he was really into painting Pierre and couldn’t wait to suck his beautiful organ at breaks or the end of the day. He said he painted Pierre’s penis with love and desire and it shows in the painting since his cock looks so alive and thick, even though soft and resting on his thigh. He said Pierre’s ex

loves the painting so much she insisted on giving him a superb blowjob in addition to the very healthy commission fee. Subsequently she has told him that she masturbates often while looking at the painting as JC captured Pierre’s good looks and body perfectly and made his cock look exactly like it is, thick, alive and immensely appealing.

JC told Pierre about his upcoming commission, without mentioning any names, and told him he’d probably be in Paris about a month or so working on the mural. Pierre made a face and said that now that they finally had sex again, he was leaving for a month. Odile invited him to come to Paris for a few days during that time so he could have JC’s cock. She also mentioned, with a smile, that he could stay with them at her place so, if he wished, he could have her also. He told her he’d have to think about it and with the very next breath accepted her offer. Since Odile had an early flight back to Paris, they decided to call it a night and Pierre left after taking Odile’s number in Paris and promising to call them sometime during that period.

Odile and JC hopped back in bed and, as if by mutual agreement, fell into a spoon position with JC’s semi-erect organ inside her pussy and they promptly fell asleep. He awoke once during the night and his cock was still inside her but fully erect so he moved it slowly in and out so as not to disturb her and her cunt felt wonderful as it massaged his organ. He felt his orgasm approaching and, at the same time, heard her moan as she woke up to feel his penis playing in her vagina. His cock suddenly started pumping hot cum into her gorgeous hole in spasm after spasm and he heard her cry out as she came with his juices still splashing against her cunt walls. Then, as soon as their spasms ended, with his cock still buried inside her, they fell asleep again. The alarm went off in the morning and, though still sleeping spoon fashion, his cock had slipped out of her pussy.

She turned around and held out her arms to him as they embraced and she grasped his rapidly rising penis in her hand and guided it to her waiting hole. She covered his pole with her womanhood like it belonged to her and started moving her hips back and forth slowly and sensuously as she massaged his thick shaft with her hot, wet pussy. He loved it when she took control and loved every sensation she gave him as she moved on his cock. He loved what she was doing and was very glad he had anticipated a morning fuck when he set the alarm. She was so comfortable and so exciting as she always pushed the right buttons with him and he completely lost himself in the pleasure she was giving him. She had her mouth to his ear and was telling him in a soft, sexy voice how good his cock felt inside her and the beautiful sensations it was providing.

Suddenly, his penis swelled inside her as he thrust it deep and he started spurting his juices deep inside her cunt. When the first spurt shot into her, she gasped and held him tight as her orgasm struck also and the two of them went off to the world of pleasure together. Her pussy kept milking his organ until it started to recede and they rolled apart with a sigh as his cum trickled out of her vagina. Reluctantly, they showered, dressed and had breakfast and were on their way to the airport before they knew it. He told her to call him immediately regarding the commission since he wanted to come to Paris to start work as soon as possible. She so promised and just before getting out of the car at Air France, she reached over and grasped him by the crotch and told him that she can’t wait for him to arrive and will be wet and ready for him. They kissed and he got her bag out of the trunk and they said their goodbyes as she left for the terminal.

As he drove back to the city, he thought about the coming commission and who these people were and what they looked like and just how free sexually they really were. Odile had suggested that he won’t need an intern since there will be plenty at Boulan’s so he figured he’d give it a try and if it didn’t work out, he’d have one of his interns come to Paris and stay with them. After all, he wants to do a magnificent mural, and will have to be constantly stimulated to do so. These were his thoughts as he drove home.

He was relaxing, next day, after a strenuous day of painting and sex with his new commission, Brigit Olsen. Her husband had commissioned the painting even though he heard that his wife would have sex with JC before the painting was completed. He told her that it was a turn on for him to think of her posing naked for JC and him not being able to keep his hands off her. JC was thinking about how delicious Brigit was all day today, when the phone rang and it was Odile confirming everything regarding the commission and asking when he was coming to Paris. He told her that he would be finished with the Olsen painting tomorrow and could arrive in Paris noon the following day. She told him to phone her when he has the flight number and arrival time and she’ll pick him up at the airport.

A few minutes later, the phone rang again and it was Pierre asking if he would like to get together again soon. He told him he was leaving for Paris day after tomorrow on the commission but asked if he would like to come over tomorrow night before he leaves. Pierre said that he was getting together with his ex tomorrow night but there was no reason why he couldn’t join them. He said he would phone Marge and confirm it and call right back. Ten minutes later he called to ask JP to meet them at Marge’s place at 8 pm and expect a terrific workout from both of them as a going away present.

He spent all the next day finishing up the Olsen painting as Brigit wasn’t needed for this and before he knew it, it was time to leave for Marge’s. He left instructions with his intern as to where to deliver the painting and drove off with anticipation as he thought of having Pierre and Marge together. He had had sex with both of them separately and this would be the first threesome and he was looking forward to it as he absolutely loved Pierre’s gorgeous penis and Marge was a good looking and very talented sex partner. He remembered that she was famous for being able to take the biggest cocks deep down her throat and was known in certain circles as “Deep Throat”. His cock started to stir at the thought and before he realized it, he was pulling into Marge’s driveway.

Pierre’s car was already parked and he pulled up behind it and rang the doorbell. Marge opened the door totally naked except for a pair of high heels and bowing low she greeted him as her Lord and asked if she could help him in removing his clothes so that she could service him only as a Lord should be serviced. She closed the door and started unbuttoning his shirt as he fondled her beautiful, firm breasts. When she helped him out of his shorts, she dropped to her knees in front of him and began licking his balls and thickening penis. Then Pierre walked into the room, obviously just from the shower, and watched his ex worshipping JC’s beautiful equipment. He told her to enjoy it while she can since he would be taking over shortly.

He walked up to JC and looked down as JC grasped his thick organ and squeezed it lovingly and ran his hands all over it while Marge sucked beautifully on his erection. Suddenly, she pulled her head from his cock and announced that a Lord should not have to stand while he’s being serviced and suggested that they retire to the bedroom. She grasped his erection and started to lead him inside so he grasped Pierre’s huge tool and pulled him along also.

When they got into bed, JC announced that, as Lord of the Manor, he wanted Pierre to suck his cock while he sucked Pierre and that Marge is delegated to watch and play with herself until they ask her to join them. When he turned to look at Pierre, he smiled as Pierre was lying in the same exact position as the painting on the wall behind him except that his penis was fully erect now. JC told Marge to watch as this was exactly what he did to Pierre when he painted him and moved over and ran his tongue from Pierre’s asshole to the tip of his cock and then, in one motion, swallowed his crown and began nursing on it as Pierre pulled him around so that he could get at his cock also.

The two of them pleasured each other in this manner for some time as Marge got tremendously turned on by the sight of the two of them sucking each other so beautifully and was tweaking her clit with her legs spread wide as she gazed with fascination at the sexy scene. After some time, JC took his mouth off the gorgeous, thick meat he was sucking and told Pierre that he now wanted Pierre’s cock in his ass while he fucked Marge but he asked him to be gentle with him as he’s expected in Paris tomorrow in excellent physical condition and ready for anything and everything.

Pierre waited until JC had his penis deep inside his ex’s pussy before he dabbed some lube on his cock and on JC’s anus. He pushed the huge cockhead inside the tight, puckered hole and drew it back and forth until it was sliding smoothly in the grasping hole. JC was in heaven with his cock buried deep inside Marge’s cunt and when he felt Pierre’s gorgeous organ poking his asshole, his pleasure doubled and he moaned into Marge’s ear how good her ex’s cock felt going into his anus. Pierre stroked deeply in his ass and coordinated his movements with theirs so that it was like a ballet as they moved in choreographed motion. Pierre had JC by his hips and was thrusting his huge organ in and out of his tight hole as JC fucked Marge. She suddenly cried out in orgasm and held JC tight as she wet his penis with her juices and he kept thrusting his organ in and out of her while he opened his anus wide to the beautiful penis inside him.

He divided his time between both of them as he probed Marge’s pussy and endeavored to milk Pierre’s tool with his ass. Then, without warning, Pierre moaned and began cumming in JC’s receptive anus in jet after jet of cum which filled his hole and felt wonderful as it spewed into him. While Pierre was still cumming, his own orgasm struck and his penis erupted as jet after jet of hot cum filled Marge’s cunt. She cried out as soon as she felt his cum splash against her cervix and experienced another beautiful orgasm along with him. No one wanted to move and they stayed locked together until Pierre’s organ softened and slipped out of JC’s ass. When he pulled away, JC lifted himself off Marge and withdrew his penis from her throbbing pussy. While they were relaxing, Marge went inside and brought in some snacks, which they preferred to eat, instead of a full dinner, in the middle of a sex session.

They were sitting on the bed when Marge walked in with some light sandwiches and drinks. While they were eating, JC told Marge about the mural commission and that he was leaving for Paris in the morning. He hadn’t mentioned any names but she smiled and bet him that she knows who commissioned the mural. He asked her who she thought it was and she told him, Boulan! He asked why? She told him that she has very close friends who live in Paris and who have invited her to a few parties at his mansion and he was the first one to come to mind.

Pierre asked her exactly what kind of parties they were and she told him they were actually orgies because there was open and constant sex from dusk til dawn a few nights a week and you could bump into most anyone in government or business circles as it was the hottest ticket in town. She also told them that he usually limited his parties to about 25 couples so that there would be room enough for them to find their own nooks if they wished. So, with countless thousands of people wanting invitations, the waiting list was quite long. JC had no idea of the extent of Boulan’s reputation among high circles and realized that he was going to be working for a man who really appreciated sex and was determined to enjoy it fully until he no longer could. He was really looking forward to this commission.

Then JC suggested that they have one more session before he leaves as he has to do some last minute packing in the morning and wants to get a good night’s sleep. Marge asked if they would please double fuck her as she hadn’t had two cocks in her at the same time for weeks now. JC asked Pierre which hole he would like and he answered that JC should take her ass as his organ is a little too wide for her asshole so Pierre lay back as Marge straddled him and sat on his huge member and worked it into her cunt until she was filled with his cock. When she announced that she had him as deep as she could take him, JC approached her rear and looked down at her gorgeous ass cheeks and tiny, puckered asshole and fit the head of his erection to her hole and rubbed his precum all over it before popping the flared cockhead inside her anus ring.

Marge’s cunt was filled with her ex’s thick penis and when JC entered her ass, she gasped in pleasure as she felt his meat fill her other hole. She was moaning in passion as both of them worked their cocks in and out of her holes in tandem and JC and Pierre were moaning also as they felt their cocks moving through the thin membrane separating her cunt from her anus. Marge was in heaven and had 3 orgasms before Pierre cried out that he was going to cum soon and JC redoubled his strokes into her ass so that he could cum at the same time.

Pierre groaned as his cock began spewing the contents of his balls into her grasping cunt and then JC moaned as his cock swelled and starting shooting hot jets of cum into her hungry asshole about the same time. Her screams of joy permeated the room as she joined them in orgasm and the three of them lay one on top of the other as their cocks finished jerking and they emptied every drop of cum into her. JC rolled off her back and Marge lifted herself off Pierre’s huge organ, as their cum dripped out of both her holes, and she lay down to relax between them.

JC got cleaned up and dressed and just before leaving, told both of them he would be in touch soon and hopefully they would get together in Paris while he was there. He reached out and squeezed Pierre’s soft but thick penis and then Marge’s close cropped pussy telling them they must come to Paris soon and then said his goodbyes as he headed for his car in the driveway.

12