All Comments on 'The Inheritance'

by TstormF1

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story from start to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very good story, but using ‘thru’ instead of ‘through’ was the black fly in the Chardonnay

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

Dom/Sub, BDSM, and Anal all kill stories for me. I find them disgusting and without a hint of erotic...

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

I'm kinda curious on a few things. Jerry was working with the authorities since he was working at the behest of Wilson to plant the bugs, so does Wilson get into any trouble. I'd also like to see the outcome of how Wilson handles the changes that need to be made or if he gets arrested before hand and they reacquire the companies when their Board starts fleeing as I expect they might with all the changes and limitations they will have to in-act to even have a chance to stay afloat. I'm also curious as to what the old IT manager was up to with him trying to create ways back into the systems. I bet at least one form of embezzlement as well as blackmail on other employees. Also Tony needs to open his restaurant and he needs to find love too. Perhaps a small epilogue is in order.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Would of preferred it ending after the announcement but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a terrible story but the sub/dom relationship kinda took the wind out of its sails to me.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable well written story from start to finish. 5 stars

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a little gem. It’s a shame it finished. A well written tale with engaging characters.

Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent, great story line, excellent incorporation love, tenderness, commandingly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story nice twists. Liked the sub/dom element.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write another chapter. Audrey now is not Ryan's slave, she's his wife and soon to be a loving mother to his children...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found the environmental sermon overdone. Since any vote except a 5 is basically a downvote, I have to pass. I enjoyed the story, not the sermon.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/28/2021)

Well, what can I say? This was a great read. A nice romantic story. It got a bit too technical at times but it made it more believable, IMO. loved how the author threw in a little sister-sister paddy cake in the mix. I can't get the picture out of my head of Alicia running nude down the hotel hall to get her clothes per her mistresse's command. I wonder how long it took the author to research this story. Very well done, 5 stars.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

The story had much more potential than was realized. Too much of the story was mere repetition. (How many times did we have to read about Ryan sending Audrey to bed that first day?) Too many people were caricatures, rather than real people. There is no universe where Sherwin would have acted as he did vis-a-vis a major stockholder. The "corporate" story lines made no sense in any rational world. The submissive story line is fine but there is no way Audrey would be telling anyone (except Ryan) about her life with Roger, as that is disrespecting the the privacy that Roger and Audrey shared. So, there were a lot of possibilities, and some good writing, but too many stupidities got in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but the global warming stuff is just plain B.S. and should have been left in the author's bit bucket. You can keep the sister-sister stuff, too. But the nephew taking control of the uncle's company and firing his old boss was spot on! I'm not sure how Sherwin Wilson's character was supposed to help the plot, because the two of them holding 52% of the stock is plenty to keep control of the whole thing... and would have canned Wilson's ass immediately. That part of the board would come up 2% short on all decisions and Ryan could just march on with whatever he wanted to do. You only get a battle when they have equal footing and can't reach a majority decision. Overall, an enjoyable read... I've read it twice within a couple years.

Medic975Medic975over 2 years ago

I gave 3 stars. Story had decent bones, but the characters weren't developed at all or were unrealistic caricatures. CFO would have been fired immediately. Not just for encouraging the bugs, but for telling his secretary to break the law. Also for poor character with how he talked to everyone. Plus he would have been kicked out of that will reading. It was illegal for him to be there. Finally, both he and Jerry are stupid belligerent. No real provocation to incite it and applied in childish lash outs. Same with the old boss. Too much repetition and emotions don't develop so much as they careen into existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LMAO. Environmental hogwash. Characters were tissue paper thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great story until you let your personal political ideology seep through. For example, there’s a very good reason that businesses are not “freak friendly” as you so aptly put it, namely that they are an anchor around the neck of any company that hires them, their behavior is not conducive to running things smoothly. You also perpetuated the myth that there’s some sort of wage gap between men and women, that women don’t get paid the same for doing the same job. This has been illegal for over a half century. There IS an earnings gap that is a result of women CHOOSING to work less hours and to take lower paying jobs in general compared to men. In short you need to keep the story and your own political foibles separated.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Good lord!!! If I’ve ever read a better story, I can’t remember when.

Don’t listen to the criticism. If people don’t like it, they can go write their own stories.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 2 years ago

I don't have a 10 best stories I've read here list but if I did this story would have just bumped somebody off it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

very good, interesting, but rather long.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Damn good STORY!! To all the anonymous critics, this is a fictional STORY! Maybe if the author wrote a 1,000-page tome, a lot of the points that were skimmed over would have been answered. So, to all the anonymous critics I say identify yourselves, then try writing something to be submitted on Literotica. Then stand back for the rocks to be thrown your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great storytelling

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Don't stop please, I'm begging you,

ALL THIS MASTER SLAVE STUFF I THOUGHT IT WAS DEGRADING TO THE WOMAN AND I WAS AGAINST IT, but you did IT IN THE the storyline respectfully,

Ryan & Audrey was kinda respectful to each other, plus you mainly concentrated on other parts of the storyline,

THATS WHAT MADE THIS STORYLINE A 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ STORY.

I hope your other stories are just as good as this one.

SO PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Tiresome. Couldn't even finish it.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, except for all the "thru" and "altho"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thru and tho and altho made it hard to read and it went iinto details that most people won't understand making it much longer than necessary but otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To left wing.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful, just beautiful. An amazing story, I don't agree with some of the climatological viewpoints, but a great story none the less.

I was at university in the early '70's, and had climatology lectures as part of my course, given by a world renowned Prof. It was a time of oil shortage and reduced temperatures, and the general message was that we were slipping into the next ice age. And then it got warmer again, and now there was global warming; so I read about geological cycles. Small movement in the suns activity get a lot of attention.

Read all you can, and particularly read around the contrarian view to your own, as that might be the best education you will ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just brilliant

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Oh God so funny de-salination and kelp farms really? No carbon offsets, desert reclamation or solar farms? Liberals are always good for a laugh I love how they spent a Trillion Dollars on renewables yet that money represents less than 10% of electric power production?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it a lot. The characterization and dialog were decent. I do think the protagonist needed some faults though. He was verging on being a Mary Sue. Also he ended up on top in every battle of the war. I think having him experience setbacks would have added to the drama. What would a Rocky/Creed movie be if there was not a plucky underdog getting kickef down, but still getting back up. Still, despite the flaws, you are a talented writer.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisteralmost 2 years ago

I could have done without the Sub/Dom, Sister-Sister and anal, so gave it 4*. Wilson, Jerry and and his asshole ex-boss (Is is Barns or Bates?) were a little over the top. But I liked the romance between Ryan and Audrey and the fact that the 'good guys' won in the end.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

I got into this story right away only complaint it ended to soon with audry holding her stomach . baby ? needs several more chapters lol 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only missing logic here is the stock situation. Stock value is governed by supply and demand, which means the value goes up when more stock is wanted, and down when more stock is not. Since all the stock of the new company was locked up by either family or reserved initially, there are no others buying or selling it, and therefore the value would not change or if so, it would be theoretical. It was a fulfilling tale, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As has been said, the Sub/Dom stuff detracted from the story. I would have liked to see Pacific Explorations go under and Ryan buy them out at a bargain basement price and then to build them back up to what they were but keeping them as two separate companies.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

It seems I've read this before and had already given it 5 Stars.

Thankfully I had no recollection of it and enjoyed it immensely.

Just a shame I can't 'vote' again !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another global warming bullshit tale...

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I LIKE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

Anonymous needs to go to Florida Keys, while he still can, and check the shorelines at high tied!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good story, although Jerrys attitude was utterly unrealistic, almost caricatured tbh, also I don’t think that an incestuous relationship between two sisters would have been as readily accepted by their relatives. All that said, I looked past the flaws and saw a good plot and a few good characters, I really think a good editor would have boosted this and made it fly, but then it’s not my story so it’s just an opinion after all.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Oldbear59Oldbear59over 1 year ago

I like the story alot. I have readed 5 times, I hope you will add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few things were a bit over the top and way too picture perfect and overlooking incest so blatantly makes everyone look poor. From the way you worded it incest is part of the lgbt community and you see it as something that should be easily accepted.

There are many reasons why it's illegal in most places. First and foremost is the preponderence of dangerous genetic deviations and second is high chance of abuse that can arise from the public acceptance of such things.

While this could have been a 5 star story it's rating is dropped to 2 because of the incest thing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved the plot , characters but you went over the top with how soon he found out she was sub, over preaching about the environment to us in a patronising way, yes important but it is supposed to be asexual story so not enough of that in what is quite a long story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's good enough, but it could be better. As some have said, incest is too readily accepted. However, the main problem I see is that Audrey is always saying the same things to prove that Ryan cares for her. There should be new things after several weeks together.

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Beautifully written.

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

I hope those stretch limos were stretched Priuses.

NKenNKenover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this tale (and the little mention of Greta, Solano & Willow). I look forward to many more of your stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[25.02.23]

Excellente!

Well crafted tale!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Please write another part to tell about mommy and daddy, the new parents. Audrey isn't his slave, she's his life partner and he's changing her name to mommy,displaying the love she has for her husband!

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

This is the second time I've read this story and it was just as good as the first time.

Just a shame I can't vote twice !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of those truly special stories that are incredibly rare. The author managed to evoke almost every emotion and some quite strongly. I always come back to this wonderful piece of literature when I need a serious emotional cleansing and it never fails to leave me feeling soggy but so much better. Thanks for everything you did to make this such a superb story.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great story throughout. Wasn't sure how it was going to work out with Audrey but it was handled well. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m going to continue reading but I am not even 5 minutes in and his boss is saying “you may have gotten one over on me this time but You’ll Pay!!!!” because he spoke to HR about bereavement leave?!?! And then MC just kinda… goes on about his day. It’s just very cartoonish.

lihplihpabout 1 year ago

Loved it, but a private jet for an environmentalist is a big no no

Phil

TheAnarchTheAnarchabout 1 year ago

Hey Anon (re: cartoonish), as someone who slogged through IT corporate bs for 15 years before throwing in the towel I can 100% say: that is all you can do when it comes to managers like that. You ignore them and hope HR will have your back. Suck it up and keep working. The State Wage/Hour Division will be the first people you contact if HR does nothing after your manager ‘gets even’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good ideas, interesting characters, decent writing. Love the desalinisation stuff, and responsible fishing/kelp harvesting!

What went wrong?

1) Too long

2) Too preachy

3) False science regarding climate change. Climate is cyclical, there is no global warming, and the carbon dioxide stuff is nonsense. Plants eat co2, give us food and oxygen as the by products.

Write the story, don't give us false science.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I was interested until that cartoon character woke up from her nap. Guess I didn't get very far. Shame, the subject was interesting. I just have no time for stupid juvenile nonsense.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I will say I enjoyed reading this story again. I didn't and don't agree with some of it but the primess and plot was good. As was the bdsm that was in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All the submissive shit was fucking unnecessary!!

Too fucking long!!

Worried about climate change and the envirknment yet moves around with a private jet

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All the drama at the wake....simply trailer park white trash!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very well written, some things jumped a bit fast, or were a bit confusing, but thats understandable if your not writing a 5000 page piece,

to the people complaining in these comments: why did you keep reading? gone are the days when if you dont like something walk away, now its "i dont like it so you are stupid".... for peats sake, this is a bloody free to read erotic story site, there are millions of stories on here, if you dont like the one your reading, just move on, if you dont like the way an author writes, dont read that author.

anyway, good read, killed a few hours, and kept me entertained. now to see what else you have written.

LynchjimLynchjim10 months ago

Ignore the haters. They must be so talented as an author but when I clicked on their name there were no stories to read. isn’t that a big clue on all these ANONYMOUS people giving horrible unjustified opinions. Nothing but asshat keyboard warriors with no skills on the subject they criticise about. If they just said I didn’t enjoy it then fair enough but they give in-depth view on how to write it’s just crazy. WELL DONE IVE READ AND REREAD ALL YOUR STORIES AND HONESTLY LOVED THEM ALL SO MANY MANY THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT YOUVE GIVEN ME MANY TIMES.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Easy to spot a west coaster, only they would lump Wisconsin and North Carolina in the Midwest. And running a super environmental company while living in mansions, flying corporate jets as playthings, and driving mother homes is as stupid as Al Gore.

And the “freak friendly “ will drive up your HR complaint numbers by 3 to 20 times. Those groups she spouted don’t like each other and will rip a company apart to be “lead freak”.

That said if you can ignore the environmental green shit it was a decent story.

TexMan1970TexMan197010 months ago

This is a wonderful story. Well written and I really enjoyed all that I learned!

Great job TstormF1.

Starwolf1961Starwolf19619 months ago

Dom-sub is normally NOT my kind of story. That being said this one was well crafted, excellently paced, and knowledgeably written. It was not over the top offensive and it was surprisingly refreshing in its portrayal of a good man. Nice guys can finish first and be happy doing it. KUDOS! 5+ from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely romantic story!

One of my favourite on this website!

Though it could have done without the brief incest chapter between Megan & Alicia on page 5.

I usually skip over that part when rereading the story.

It comes out of nowhere and feels like it’s from a completely different story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW! How have I never stumbled upon this story before? What beautiful writing. Everything flowed perfectly. 5 BIG stars. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Idealistically romantic.

Hard to have a protagonist strong enough to inherit and marries his (Bosses' personal assistant, submissive and mistress) but the 'shoe' fits.

Nice to read about a benevolent corporate head with progressive and prescient policies that profits well.

A win, win, win that should be passed to the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but...

... don't throw incest into a romance story! Ever! Very, Very bad. I had to hold my nose and skip past it. What's the point of it? Very bad move.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

Interesting story, I don’t understand why you would put the incest into a romance story that was a little far fetched for this story,,,, there was more into the business side then there was in the romance side,,, Ryan and Aubrey were the main characters in this

4⭐️

CruachanCruachan8 months ago

I liked it. I am not sure about the submissive side never having been around that situation but a good story which could have been set in any business situation without the millions of dollars. Bringing it down to most readers levels would have to meant accepting a lower level of disbelief. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What happened to Ryan's car at the airport. Don't care for the incest in the story. I know they were adults but still I don't think it added anything to this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A work of fiction depicts a world of an author imagination. To criticize his world is foolish and ridiculous.

ON the other hand when he uses current events and real places, the some criticism is fair.

The author had a brilliant plan for a great story, but when he executed it two of what seem to be his pet ideas sabotaged it.

1) I am an environmentalist, but not a tree hugger. In gaining my Bachelor of Science from what was at the time was the University ranked 5th in the USA, I learned the system of scientific research, and the scientific method. Much of what is called truth today is nothing but hot air. From what was written it is hard to believe the author is a trained scientist. Much of what he writes, rather than being scientific, is the unsubstantiated nonsense of environmental fear mongers. It detracts from the story.

2) There are many dominant/submissive relationships that have worked. However, he pushed in like a zealot, and had to add lesbianism into to it in a promotional way. I do not appreciate it, and do not read Romance to have it thrown in my face. Author: There is a reason why this site offers as section called "Lesbian Sex". That where you description of Lesbian sex belonged.

I despised the story, but since the author is talented and did a great job (for free) I gave it a 4.

I learned my lesson TstormF1, I will not read you material again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO RYAN'S PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN SAN DIEGO. GOOD STORY DIDCARE FOR DIDN'T CARE FORCTHE INCEST. BUT OVERALL GOOD STORY.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

An EXCELLENT tale.

I hope that Ryan's model of a CEO/company chair becomes a normal situation in the world, I am not a business owner or manager, but I would be happy to work for a company fun as this one is.

The erotic and romantic side of the story appears to be an aside with little to no bearing on the principal plotline, the antagonism between the cousins is a reminder that you can choose your friends but your stuck with your relatives

inka2222inka22227 months ago

This could have been a great story but the author decided to go all woke-crappy, and make anyone good be gay friendly, environmentalist and "enlightened" and anyone bad opposed to that. Thereby as usual, destroying a decent story by reducing any enjoyment. If I wanted marxist propaganda, I can read "Pravda" or Marx or New York Times. That's not why I'm on LE. 2 stars, because the story could have been good.

MaultascheMaultasche6 months ago

To inka2222: you believe that you are right. But many more don’t agree. Maybe you should emigrate to a country with a male population only, and Mr Trump as president! Your comment is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing science about global "warming" just rhetoric.

Same with sea levels and I live by the sea so watch it 1st hand.

Nope just woke nonsense woven into what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story. A little something for everyone ! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I DID give the story 5 stars, but inka2222 is absolutely correct and I find the comment by Maultasche to be the disgusting one. There are many plot faults, in the real world, including all the tripe about global warming and the discussion about how Sterling Wilson could get in the way of a Roger with 52% ownership... 50.000001% ownership gives you control and you can fire the Sterling Wilson's of the world. And, if Uncle Roger owned 52% and Wilson owned 48%, who are all the other stockholders? That IS the company.

But it is still a fun story and well written to hold the reader's interest. Well done! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great yarn. Thank you.

Two small points that your editors will proofreaders should have picked up:

At the reading of the will “Wilson“ somehow becomes “Williams“

And later in the story “Barns” becomes “Bates“

Thanks again for the entertainment.

bushyoicu812bushyoicu8125 months ago

To the author, good read. 4 stars for me.

At inka2222, those who think as you do will be the reason we will be the first known species to bring about our own extinction. A prime example of species acquiring knowledge at rate that outstrips the wisdom required to utilize it properly.

Of course then there are those that never bother with acquiring any knowledge on there own, but instead choose to follow the lead of any who hate/fear the same way they do.

You may also want to contact an optometrist. If you do in fact live by the sea, it's obvious you do not see the sea very well.

Compare aerial images Mar-a-Lardo from 20 years ago thru last year. You know, where your hero, the very stable genius who recommended drinking bleach resides. Of course, you would have to pull your head out of the sand first.

Do it soon before the sea encroaches and drowns you.

OvercriticalOvercritical5 months ago

I looked at a few of the comments because I didn't quite understand why the net rating of this story was so high. I found the inka2222 comment that had a 2* rating was much the same as I was going to write. This author hasn't met a left wing, radical cause he/she didn't like and I found much of the technical commentary by the author to be either utter nonsense or wishful thinking. A company that intends to put most of its eggs in environmental baskets is going to last no time at all. All that desalination. Putting the manufacturing plant up high enough so the rising of the ocean wouldn't engulf the palnt. It would be funny if it wasn't that the author was so serious about it. The personal stuff was the usual Literotica sex to justify being on a porn site to carry the environmentalist bull shit. A "submissive" who changed cocks 24 hours after the old one died. It would seem that Roger made the old company work OK; perhaps with some inefficiencies, but good enough to have a highly lucrative business to bequeath to one of his grandchildren. Yep, 2* was good enough (along with a personal thanks to my decision not to read every word in the story).

AgielAgiel4 months ago

It would appear that this author is long gone so in some respects there’s little reason for leaving a comment but I feel I need to.

Up to two thirds of the way through I was thinking it’s an average story and couldn’t understand why it was a 4.77. Then it simply slid downhill at a rate of knots and when the incompressible gobbledegook about shares and environmental issues came in I started skimming over it trying to find the story again. I haven’t read any of the writer’s other stories and after this one I won’t bother.

A good idea which unfortunately didn’t produce a story. A 1⭐️ for having the idea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I didn't put a rating on this mess. First, this is not a romance story, so why is it in romance category? Also, the whole D/s relationship is shallow and unconvincing. The "bad guys" all act stupid and insane like antagonists in really bad cartoons and not like actual people. The story tries to do too many things and doesn't do them well.

DocWordsDocWords3 months ago

I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Much better than the prevest version.

Con6969Con69693 months ago

Great read really wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Con6969 - Agreed!

BabalooieBabalooie2 months ago

Well done. Five big ones.

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

A substantially good story, perhaps a warning to say it contained Dom/ sub ascwell as some lesbian and incest relationships but this is Literotica, what do readers expect.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Through. Not Thru.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My first """"WOKE"""" compliant Dumbing down text what crap !/ Global cabal desalinization (Massive energy use scam) No environmental impact studies ever mentioned. You even have the unmitigated Gaul to use OSA. the twisted green agenda ego established fools into the social engineering schism. Then add insult to injury you compared (The female and male wage B/S) . Idiot / try Blaming the Nuclear dumping into our sea from Fukushima "creating hot spot weather changing anomalies in our seas." Try blaming the PRC for the rape a pillage of our fisheries and kelp beds.! What happened to waste management dumping into our oceans? Massive discharges creating massive release of toxic red tides and gases. What happened to the monitoring of the acidification of our oceans?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don’t get the overly submissive stuff but, ok that’s me. The over the bottom green shit is just stupid 90+% of the ice is floating. Fill a glass with ice, add water to the brim and watch. It won’t overflow the use is expanded water when it melts its the same tonnage of water it displaced. So the coastlines aren’t going to change by any substantial degree. ( Obama bought a house on the beach so is he stupid? Lack access to information? Or he doesn’t believe that crap either?

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

I absolutely love this story. It dove into the business aspects more than I would have preferred, but not overwhelmingly so. I come back to this story occasionally.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33about 1 month ago

It was nice finding this story again. I thought I would stop reading once I recognized it and once more read it through to the end. :⁠-⁠)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTstormF1@TstormF1
Retired from the US Air Force. Second career as a software engineer and System Administrator. I appreciate the comments on my work, even the negative ones. I checked the Salmon and there were a couple of paragraphs that some how got left out of the submission. They expla...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories