All Comments on 'The Initiates Ch. 01'

by BillsTheName

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot as hell Bill

but i hit the wrong star man....keep the story going

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
Nice story

Well written and worth every star possible.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
Awesome fuckin story.

Terrific story. I enjoyed every sentence. I had to relieve myself as I was reading, it was so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

very well written. Bookmarked and waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why...

...away for so long? Was your previous post really back in '01?

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not enough time for wife and husdand after initiation

I would think a husband wife should come together after the initiation and spend the remainder of the night making love to each other and talking to each other about what has just happened between them and set boundries which they will not cross, for instance, Brenda sucking George,s cock and swallowing his cum after never having swallowed Bill,s cum and also taking George up her ass before taking Bill cock up the ass Things like this is what will eventually cause marriage problem among couples in swinging situations, after all in swinging it is suppose to be recreational sex only between swinging guest, no put down, romance, or love situations between anyone other than your spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

We have a neighbourhood club. There are 5 couples in it,ranging in age from 65 to 42.When we were invited to join,we had to be medically tested, wait 3 months. So we had time to consider.We were the first couple in 3 and a half years. We agreed, everything o.k. Initiation night, we were told that we would be blindfolded, the four guys were given a number,1-4,Everone was naked.My wife was blindfolded, Greg got lucky ,he drew the number. Then there were 5 more numbers, 1 oral,2 vaginal, 3 oral vaginal 4 anal 5 all of the above. My wife picked the number 3.She was told what was required of her, I watched as Greg moved to my wife, he was younger by about 8 years, she lay on her back, her head was moved so it hung over the edge of the wide low bed and he pushed his cock into her mouth, slowly fucking her throat. My cock stirred,i looked over at Gregs wife, plumpish, big breasts,2 of the guys got up,they moved to my wife and holding her legs, pulled them slightly back exposing her pussy. She was open, Greg pulled her hips toward him and slowly pushed his long cock into her, stopping then slowly fucked my wife, who was moaning as Greg increased his speed, until he was really going at her as I know by her face she had her first orgasm which made Greg whack into her pussy harder the guys holding her legs were stroking themselves as Greg pulled out and great arcs of cumm shot onto my wifes pussy and breasts as the 2 holding her legs let go and shot cumm onto her as well.I looked over at the wives and Gregs wife got my attention,3 fingers jammed in her pussy,save that for later. The guys moved away,my wife had the blindfold taken off and it was put on me, I was laid on the table, I wanted to cumm, my cock stood straight up. The wives took a number, I picked the next number. I felt 2 warm blobs on my cock, then legs astride me, my cock held straight up, then flesh against the head of my cock, pressure, then my cock entering,it was obvious my cock was entering someones arse, a small scream then my cock being engulfed as the womens arse opened for me, until she was sitting right down on my thighs.My legs were held and the women began riding up and down on my cock, my stomach was getting wet,she kept screaming ,I felt my cumm rising and I blasted into her tight anal tube but she just kept bouncing up and down.I was covered in juices, she was clenching my cock,it felt like her whole insides were pulsing as she screamed, more juices and then lay on top of me.My feet were let go, so I moved them up and started bucking up into her arse again,she was limp, but I held her there with my legs and kept fucking her arse,until I said im cummimg, cumming and she was moved off me and my cumm shot into the air,landing on my chest.I heard a gasp,i wonder who.We all went home. My wife later told me that my partner was Eilain the 65 year old who everytime she bounced up and down urine escaped from her pussy. It was Gregs wife who gasped orgasming with her fingers as my cumm shot into the air. At the next meeting, Gregs wife sought me out, I fucked her as her husband watched and they asked would I do a double with them,Greg in her pussy me in her wonderfully receptive arse. She wouldn't stop orgasming, meanwhile my wife was being doggy fucked by Tim, a short,plump guy who had a thick long cock,who when he came it seemed to be a huge amount. Great times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous