The Initiates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, Brenda," Georgette was once again standing in front of them. "Over the years we have learned a few things in this club. One is that the first night..." Bill suddenly felt Georgette's hand encircle his penis -- bringing him from flaccid to almost painfully erect instantaneously as an unconcious moan escaped his lips. "... the first time in our little group, the men usually don't last very long," with that Georgette released his erection.

Bill could sense Georgette stepping away from him and moving in front of Brenda. "Another thing we have learned is..." Bill could hear Brenda also moan as it was apparent that Georgette was touching her body in some way. "... another thing we have learned is that sometimes women don't last long..." a loud, panting , moan came from Brenda's direction. "... either."

Brenda whimpered as Georgette removed her fingers from Brenda's pussy, stepped back in front of Bill and placed her now wet fingers to his lips. "Bill, clean Brenda's juices off my hand."

"Mmmmm," Bill moaned as he voraciously licked and sucked each finger and then licked her entire hand clean.

"My, my Bill, you seem to be a hungry boy tonight. We'll just have to see how well you lick other things clean later tonight." With that Georgette gently squeezed Bill's balls in one hand. "Another thing we have learned over the years is that if one thing negative ever occurs it is over jealousy. Either the husband has difficulty with his wife having sex with other men... or women." Another whimper came from Brenda as Georgette reached over and pinched her right pert little nipple. "We occasionally have the same problem with women not being able to handle their husbands being with another woman." Georgette took Bill's head in her hands and pulled him down for a long, wet kiss. When she did this Bill's dick rubbed up against naked flesh and he moaned into her mouth. Their lips separated with a loud smack as Georgette turned to Brenda. "Bill is a great kisser Brenda and I believe that during that kiss he has discovered that I am completely naked as well. In addition," Georgette took Brenda's uncuffed hand and placed it around George's erection. "George is also naked."

Brenda inhaled sharply as she realized her hand was wrapped around the hard dick of someone other than her husband. For the first time since they were married Brenda was touching another man's dick. A small shiver went though her body and the realization sunk in that they were actually doing this. It was no longer a fantasy, no longer just talk. Tonight it was reality. For the first time in years Brenda was touching another man sexually. Brenda continued running her hand over George's erection, exploring its texture, exploring its size.

"Brenda, Bill can't see what you're doing, or even hear you at the moment. Can you describe George's dick for Bill?"

"Well..." Brenda slid her hand around the circumference again and then up and down the entire length of the shaft. "At first I thought it was smaller than you are Bill. But that's only in thickness. Your dick is a whole lot bigger around. In a sense George is kind of small -- in girth. But he easily makes up for that in length." Running her hand up the entire length Brenda turned in Georgette's direction and suddenly exclaimed, "My god, Georgette! How do you ever deep throat him? It must be at least ten inches in length!"

Brenda laughed, "I find it almost impossible to take the entire thing in my mouth. But as you said, it isn't all that big around." Taking Bill's penis in her hand again, "But I can't wait to feel Bill's monster dick stretch me out." Bill's dick pulsed in Georgette's hands at the thought of him being inside this incredibly sexy woman. "There's one advantage though to the shape of George's penis," Georgette continued as her other hand joined Brenda's in stroking George. One hand caressing Bill, the other helping Brenda stroke George, Georgette continued, "His dick is just perfect for anal virgins such as yourself."

Bill knew that Brenda was blushing furiously behind her blindfold. The two of them had tried more than once to have anal sex -- without success. Brenda loved to have her ass played with. Loved the feel of one or two fingers sliding in and out of her ass, even enjoyed the occasional butt plug or vibrator up there, but try as they might, Brenda had never been able to take Bill's dick in her ass. It was just too big around. The thought of Brenda finally getting the ass fucking she wanted so badly caused a small drop of liquid to escape out the end of his penis.

This didn't escape Georgette's notice, "Mmmm. Brenda I think that Bill likes the idea of your butt getting reamed by my George here. And...." licking Bill's wetness from her fingers, "... I must say that Bill's pre-cum taste just as good as your juices."

Bill could hear noises beside him, but couldn't quite make out what it was until George spoke up, "And Brenda is a wonderful kisser as well Bill. And..." another even louder moan came from Brenda. "...And her pussy is soaking wet. My gracious Brenda, you're leaking like a faucet.... Mmmm and a mighty sweet faucet I might add."

"Let's get the two of you a little more comfortable," Georgette spoke as she led them forward in the room. Various naked body parts bumped into other naked body parts as George and Georgette maneuvered the two of them around the room and helped them to carefully back up to a sofa and take a seat. Still cuffed together they were seated side by side. Bill was on Brenda's right side, their hands still clasped tightly together. However, as firmly as they were holding hands the cuffs were almost meaningless at this point.

"Now then," Georgette's voice came from directly in front of Bill and he could feel her maneuvering down between his legs. Beside him he could feel Brenda moving about and assumed that George was doing the same in front of her. "To begin the real festivities for this evening George and I have a little bet going on. Whoever gets their partner -- in this case mine is Bill and George's is Brenda -- to reach orgasm first has the other as their sexual slave for an entire week starting tonight. We are allowed to use our hands and mouths only. No toys and no actual intercourse -- just oral sex -- for now. So just remember Bill, this isn't a time when you want to hold back. If I can get you to cum before George gets Brenda to then George is going to be my personal sex slave all of next week. So don't you dare try and hold back."

Bill could hear Brenda's moans mixed with slurping noises coming from beside him. It was apparent that George was already hard at work eating out his wife. The thought made Bill's untouched penis pulse with every moan coming from Brenda and every intense squeeze of his hand by hers.

"Bill, as you can probably hear George was given a 30 second head start. There's a reason for that though. I'm the club fellatio champion two years running and we agreed that it would only be fair. I should also tell you that I like to start off veeerrrry slowly... " Bill could feel a warm breath engulf his penis and then Georgette's tongue licked the small drops of pre-cum from the tip of his dick. "And then I like to finish with a big bang. And by finish I mean completely finish. I love the taste of cum and I swallow... every single... delectable... drop." With each word Georgette's mouth slowly took a little more of Bill's dick inside; only to back off to speak the next word.

Bill thought the top of his head would blow off as Georgette suddenly and voraciously attacked his penis. Brenda must have been receiving similar treatment beside him because he could feel his wife squirming on the sofa. Moans and whimpers came from deep within her body as he could sense his wife spiraling higher and higher toward her peak. That realization ratcheted up his own quest for release.

Bill could absolutely see why Georgette was the club champ. He couldn't really explain her technique. There was something about a twist she did with her mouth and lips and then a special little flicker that she did with her tongue that was difficult to explain -- but it was oh, so pleasurable.

Brenda was now exhaling in three short puffs: "huuu, huuu, huuu." Followed by three whimpers: "Nnnhh, Nnnhh, Nnnhh" and then one long inhale. Then the three puffs, three "Nnnhhs" and one long inhale. This pattern continued for several seconds with the only difference being the sounds became longer and more drawn out. And they seemed to be coming from somewhere deeper within Brenda's body with each cycle.

The knowledge of what was going on with his wife, coupled with what Georgette was doing to his dick, was taking Bill closer and closer to an impending explosion. He started raising his hips up and down off the sofa as he literally fucked Georgette's hot, sexy mouth. But Georgette was a veteran cock sucker. Not only did she see Bill's raise as he tried desperately to pierce the back of her throat with his beer can shaped dick. She raised it a notch by taking one of her hands and kneading his balls. Pulling and massaging them in time to the movements of her mouth.

Not to be outdone George upped the ante by sliding his index finger and middle finger inside Brenda's saturated cunt and vigorously began rubbing her g-spot. Brenda's pattern suddenly changed with this new maneuver as she screamed out, "Oh god! Right there! Right there! Oh yessssss!!!!" George could feel Brenda's fluids gushing out and trickling down between her ass checks. Aware that she was right on the precipice of an orgasm George let his ring fingers glide slowly down Brenda's perineum until it rested lightly just on the rosebud of her ass.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!!" Brenda literally shrieked as she bucked against George's fingers. The last scream and spasms forced two knuckles of George's finger easily inside her ass. That set off another wave of screams and noises as Brenda almost hyperventilated. "HHAA! HHAA! HHAA! HHAA! HHAA! HHAA!" With the last sound Brenda collapsed back into the sofa unable to move, make a noise or even think. There was no doubt to anyone in the room that George had just won his and Georgette's contest.

The last wave of convulsions from Brenda also triggered a change in Bill. Hearing his wife screaming in pleasure, coupled with Georgette's more intense squeezing of his balls quickly pushed Bill over the edge as well. "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" Bill shouted as spurt after spurt of cum shot from his dick into Georgette's waiting mouth. Throughout Bill's violent thrashing Georgette hung with him like a bull rider. Every thrust upward was followed by Georgette holding him deep in her mouth as she milked his hot sticky goo down her throat. Every time his hips fell back down on the sofa, Georgette followed with her ravenous mouth firmly wrapped around his shooting dick. Thrust by thrust, spurt by spurt Georgette eagerly followed every move; not allowing a single drop of Bill's cum to be lost as she greedily slurped and swallowed her reward.

Shortly before Brenda had triggered Bill's orgasm Georgette had slipped her free hand down between her own legs. She had been diddling her own pussy and clit so vigorously that when Bill reluctantly pushed Georgette's mouth away with his free hand Georgette sat back on her ankles and quickly brought her own relief. "Unnhhh! Unnhhh! Unnhhh! Unnhhh! UNNHHH!!!" Georgette shrieked out in a high pitched tone a small, yet satisfying orgasm spread through her body.

"WOW!" was all Bill could manage. He felt like he needed to push his eyeballs back into his head. The intensity of his orgasm had completely taken his breath away. "Honey? Brenda? Are you okay?" Bill asked as he reached for Brenda's leg.

Unable to put sentences together yet Brenda simply responded with an "Uh, huh," and then slumped back into the sofa. As Bill's mind slowly came back to reality he could hear sounds and murmurings coming from throughout the room. Although he couldn't tell exactly what was going on it was obvious from the sounds that the others had coupled up and were having sex from various areas within the room. Bill could also hear Brenda breathing deeply, but contentedly beside him. He could feel the shifting as George uncoupled himself from between Brenda's legs.

"Well, well, Georgette -- or should I say 'my little slave girl'," George chuckled. "It looks like I won our little contest tonight doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir," came Georgette's subdued, but sultry response.

"And let me see... I believe that Brenda came, Bill came and I also believe that you came as well. And who does that leave that hasn't cum yet tonight?"

"That leaves my wonderfully sexy, but very deprived husband," Georgette answered, her voice gaining in energy.

"That's right and just how do you suppose I would like to cum tonight, my little slave girl?" George questioned.

"In my ass, sir?" Georgette asked hopefully.

"Well maybe later. But I'm afraid after the excitement of tonight I wouldn't last long enough to do that marvelous little ass of yours justice. Later tonight if I do fuck your ass, you can rest assured that I will really give it a workout, " George answered with a broad smile.

"Okay. I loved tasting Bill, but I'm really craving some 'George juice' as well. Can I suck you off, please?" Georgette begged.

"No, I'm not going to cum in your mouth, but I will let you taste me. Brenda, are you back with us yet?" George asked.

"Ye... yes. I'm... I'm here. I'm just coming back down from the ceiling. Right now I'm still floating up in the air somewhere. That was... that was amazing. Having you go down on me while I sat here holding hands with my husband, while your wife gave him a blowjob. Wow! That was intense. I'm still literally soaking. I'm afraid I may have ruined your sofa though." Brenda responded, picking up more energy as she spoke.

"Don't worry about our sofa," Georgette responded. "We always put a sofa cover over it before we host a party here." Georgette casually slipped her hand between Brenda's legs to feel her moisture. "My, my Brenda, you are soaked." Georgette slipped her hand out and offered it to Bill. "See how wet my husband made your lovely wife, Bill?"

Bill once again greedily licked his wife's juices from Georgette's hand.

George interrupted the proceedings, "So do you think you're back with us enough for the next session, Brenda? I think Bill here is going to need a little more time to recuperate."

"Yes!' Brenda responded enthusiastically. "I mean that was wonderful, but I'm still horny as hell and I could really do with a good fucking right about now," Brenda acknowledged in a sultry voice.

"Good. Georgette, help me move Brenda around on the sofa," George instructed.

Bill could feel movement as George and Georgette maneuvered Brenda's body on the sofa. They stretched her out fully on the sofa, on her back. Her right arm extended over her head, still connected to Bill.

"Now Georgette, since Bill can't see what's going on I want you to sit with him and tell him everything that happens -- in detail."

"Yes, sir." Georgette arranged herself partly in Bill's lap and partly beside him on the sofa. Cuddling up to him Georgette began, "Well first off let me explain the sofa for you Bill. Our sofa is huge. This end is a normal sofa that seats about three people. Then it widens out at the other end to form more of a lounger, or almost a bed. George has pulled Brenda down the sofa to where her waist is at the wider part. This allows him to spread her legs out really wide."

Bill could hear slurping noises that appeared to be coming from Brenda's direction.

Georgette continued, "Right now George is feeding his cock to Brenda. She is quite a willing little cock sucker I must say. She's using her free hand to wrap around the base of George's dick. I sometimes do the same thing to keep him from plunging too deep." Then speaking in a deep sultry voice she added, "With your dick I don't have to worry so much about you going too deep as I do about you splitting my mouth apart. I can't wait to feel this monster inside my pussy. Maybe I'll even get brave and let you try it in my ass. I love ass fucking, but I'm not sure even I can handle this monster back there," Georgette added as she lightly stroked Bill's still wilted dick.

"Georgette!" George interrupted. "I told you to tell Bill what I was doing to his sexy wife, not tell him what you wanted to do to him."

"Sorry, George, I mean Sir. I won't get sidetracked again. It's just that sitting here in Bill's lap watching you get ready to fuck his wife got me to daydreaming about fucking him. I'm sorry." Georgette apologized.

"Just remember that lapse later when I'm spanking you," George admonished. Bill could hear George's breathing was becoming heavier and heavier.

"Oh goody! An ass fucking and a spanking, I can hardly wait." Georgette teased back.

"We'll deal with that later. For now..." George continued as his voice moved around the room. "For now you can sit there with Bill and continue narrating."

Georgette continued, "George has pulled his dick out of your sexy little wife's mouth. You should have seen the cute little way she pouted when he took it away from her. Now he's moving down the sofa and getting up between her legs. Brenda is such a sexy sight. Her cute little body splayed open for everyone to see. Her nipples are hard as pebbles sitting up on top of her little titties."

Bill could hear another moan coming from Brenda as he could almost see this faceless stranger in his mind leaning over the top of his wife. His dick poised ready to enter her.

Georgette didn't as much interrupt his thoughts as she did paint an even clearer picture as she continued, "George is up on his knees between your wife's legs. His long purple headed dick is pointing out straight in front of him, as hard and long as I've ever seen it." Another moan coming from Brenda interrupted Georgette's discourse. "That moan from Brenda was because George has stopped and reached between her legs. His fingers are entering her now. If you listen carefully you can hear the squishing sounds as her fingers go in and out of her wet pussy."

"Mmmmm." Brenda moaned as George diligently explored her insides. His fingers first sliding inside and then retreating to slowly, tantalizingly circle her clit. "Nnnnhhhh!" Brenda continued moaning, her hips rising up and down trying to impale herself deeper on George's fingers.

George looked up at Georgette and nodded his head. "Bill," Georgette softly called Bill into the moment. "You are now reaching that doorway. Once George penetrates Brenda..."

"Mmmmmm!" another involuntary moan came from Brenda's body.

"... Once George penetrates Brenda there is no taking it back. Are you sure you're oaky with this? Are you sure you are okay with my darling husband fucking your wife?"

Bill could only nod his head up and down. The last few seconds of narrative had caused blood to rush back into his penis with a vengeance. Once again he had a raging hard on.

"Bill, Brenda can't hear you shaking your head. Tell her out loud, tell her this is perfectly okay with you. That this is what you want for her. For both of you," Georgette directed.

"Yes, Brenda. This is what I want for you -- for both of us," Bill whimpered. His dick was now sporting a raging erection and despite his cumming only minutes before was already leaking pre-cum.

This didn't go unnoticed by Georgette. "Hmmm. Looks like your dick certainly agrees too. Brenda your husband is already leaking just thinking about you getting fucked by George." As she said this Georgette reached down and took the drops of clear fluid on one of her fingers and then leaned over and offered it to Brenda. "Here taste. Doesn't he taste yummy?"