The Initiates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgette continued making her sexy noises as Janet softly turned Brenda's left hand up, the one not cuffed to Bill, in order to hold the lubricant. She squirted a generous amount into Brenda's hand and then took her by the wrist and moved her hand until it was touching Bill's erection. Brenda tenderly ran her hand up and down Bill's dick.

"Are you excited, Bill?" Brenda asked. "Are you excited about finally getting the chance to put this monster inside an ass?"

Bill could only moan in response as he also heard Georgette moaning in a delayed echo. "I think he's ready George," Brenda advised.

"Good, because much more of this and I think Georgette would have cum." George slowly withdrew his fingers from Georgette's upturned ass as Janet carefully maneuvered Brenda and Bill into position. Janet took Bill's free right hand and placed it on Georgette's still slightly pink ass. She then moved their cuffed hands so that Bill could also place his left hand on Georgette's ass.

Janet had moved Bill to a kneeling position on the sofa behind Georgette which placed Brenda in a standing position on their left side. George continued his instructions, "Brenda you need to reach out with your left hand feel for Georgette's ass. You'll have to use that to line them up."

Brenda blindly reached out until she could feel Georgette's ass cheek. Going by feel she slid her lubricated hand down Georgette's crack until she could feel Georgette's crinkled ass. Sliding her finger around it Brenda could feel contractions as Georgette's hole pulsed. A low moan escaped from Georgette's lips as Brenda teased the rosebud. Brenda also moaned slightly as well as she enjoyed the sensation of teasing another woman's ass.

"Okay Brenda, it's time to slowly place Bill's dick at the entrance." George continued.

Breaking away from the mystique of Georgette's ass, Brenda reached back for Bill's dick. She carefully felt around as she placed it at the entrance. Georgette continued moaning as she felt the sensation of these two people at her back hole.

"Oh yeah... that's it... Just go slow..." Georgette implored between moans. "I want that dick in me. I just need you to take it real slow."

Brenda could tell when she had everything lined up just right because Georgette took in a quick breath and then pushed back slightly allowing just the bare tip of Bill's to lodge in her hole. "Okay. Hold it right there," Georgette ordered. "Don't anybody move. Just let me push back a little... Unhhhh! Oh god! Unnnhh!!" Georgette blew out three short breaths inhaled again and blew out one long slow breath as she backed into Bill just a few more millimeters.

"Oh, my god, Bill! It feels like you are splitting me open."

"I'm sorry Georgette. Let me back up," Bill responded.

"Don't you dare move Bill? Stay right where you are!" Georgette ordered. "I want that dick of yours in me and I'm going to have it. Now just stay there and let me come to you."

Georgette took another deep breath and exhaled slowly as she pushed back against Bill's pole. "NNNHHH! Ohhh! Oh god!!" Georgette continued her slow steady progression backward. It seemed like forever before Brenda felt the huge mushroom head of Bill's dick pop inside.

"Okay Georgette. You've got the head in now. That's the widest part," Brenda encouraged as she felt around the end of Bill's dick to make sure everyone was still lined up. Slowly she circled Georgette's tight rim that gripped Bill. Brenda marveled at Georgette's ability to take this much of bill's wide cock.

"Okay. Okay. Let me rest a second," Georgette whimpered as sweat formed on her forehead. "Brenda? Do you think you could do something for me?"

Sure sweetie. Anything. What do you need?" Brenda lovingly responded.

"Can you.... will you take your left hand and play with my clit? I need a little something to take my mind off of it," Georgette asked.

"Sure," Brenda eagerly responded. She had wanted to touch this sexy woman's pussy since she had tasted it a little earlier. Brenda slipped her slippery hand down between Georgette's legs and carefully started rubbing and teasing her cunt.

"Oh yeah. That's it. You do that so good!" Georgette spoke as she took in another long full breath. Carefully exhaling Georgette resumed pushing back against Bill's dick. Millimeter by millimeter it once again began disappearing inside. Georgette picked up a regular routine of pushing back and swallowing just a little bit more of Bill as she would slowly exhale. Occasionally Georgette would stop and utter an "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." As her body adjusted to the intrusion, before once again inhaling and slowly exhaling as she pushed back. Sporadically Georgette would also take a break to gently ride Brenda's fingers as Brenda hit a particularly intensive strumming of her clit.

Finally, after what seemed like hours Georgette felt Bill's hips against hers. She had done it. She had taken Bill's monster dick up her ass. Brenda realized this at almost the same time because Bill's balls lightly rubbed against her hand as she continued stoking Georgette's clit.

"Georgette? I think he's in. I can feel his balls against my hand," Brenda announced.

"I know he's in. I can feel his hips solid against my butt and I can't push back any further. Wow! I am so full. It feels great, but I am one stuffed woman," Georgette proclaimed proudly.

Bill's dick pulsed inside of Georgette's tight anus as he realized that for the first time in his life a woman had actually taken his dick all the way in without screaming in pain.

"Ohhhh!!! Do that again Bill." Georgette begged.

"Do what again?" Bill asked. "This?" as he flexed his dick several times in a row.

"Ohhhh yeah!!!" Georgette responded. "That feels great. But I want you to stay still just a little longer and then I'm going to see if I can let you fuck my ass properly. Nnnhhh!" Georgette moaned loudly as she reacted to Brenda's stoking of her clit. "Brenda, Honey. I need you to stop for a minute as well. If you keep that up I'm going to cum and I'm afraid I might hurt myself if I did right that now. And right now I need all of my concentration on trying to fuck the huge fat cock that's in me."

Georgette slowly pulled forward allowing Bills' dick to slip out of her ass a couple of inches. Then she carefully rocked back to fully impale him once again. She spent several more minutes pulling forward and then rocking back. Occasionally she would bounce up and down few times allowing Bill's dick to thrust in and out quickly, just an inch or two. Although her movements were excruciatingly wonderful to Bill the rhythm was not enough to bring him anywhere near an orgasm.

"Okay. I'm going to pull almost all the way off this time. Janet? Can you squirt some more lubricant on Brenda's hand. Brenda I need you to coat Bill's cock really well again. Because I'm getting ready to fuck this man silly -- or rather let him fuck me silly," Georgette's voice was enthusiastic.

Brenda and Janet did as instructed and soon Brenda was generously coating Bill's dick with another supply of lubricant. As an afterthought Brenda allowed her hand to slide around and provide a slippery coating to Bill's thick balls.

"Okay. I think I'm ready again," Georgette interrupted. "Bill this time I want you to push forward, but go pretty slow. I'll tell you when you can pick up the pace."

Bill pushed slowly forward in one smooth, slow motion until he was once again 'balls deep' in Georgette's ass. "Now. Pull out and go back in again, Bill. Slowly and keep up that rhythm."

Bill slowly pulled back out, paused a half beat, and just as slowly pushed back in until his hips met Georgette's. After a couple more strokes in and out Georgette began her earlier chant.

"Yeeeeesssss," followed by a moaning whimper, "MmmmMmmm," as Bill pulled back out.

In, out.

"Yeeeeesssss, MmmmMmmm,"

In, out.

"Yeeeeesssss, MmmmMmmm,"

In, out.

"Yeeeeesssss, MmmmMmmm,"

In, out.

"Yeeeeesssss, MmmmMmmm,"

George softly whispered, "Bill, I think she's in that zone I was talking about earlier. Try something different now. The next time you push all the way in do kind of a grinding motion against her two or three times then pull out. Push in. Grind, grind, grind. Pull out. You'll start feeling the rhythm."

Bill did as instructed...

In, Grind, grind, grind. Out.

Georgette's sounds changed as well...

"Yeeeeesssss, Nhhh! Nhhh! Nhhh! MmmmMmmm,"

In, Grind, grind, grind. Out.

"Yeeeeesssss, Nhhh! Nhhh! Nhhh! MmmmMmmm,"

In, Grind, grind, grind. Out.

"Yeeeeesssss, Nhhh! Nhhh! Nhhh! MmmmMmmm,"

George moved over beside Brenda and softly whispered in her ear, "Brenda. Carefully put your fingers back between Georgette's legs and stat playing with her pussy. I guarantee that if you can make her cum her reaction will cause Bill to cum." Geroge's warm sexy voice whispering in her ear casued Brenda to shiver.

Brenda carefully leaned over to slide her hand back between Georgette's legs.

Bill and Georgette continued as before.

In, Grind, grind, grind. Out.

"Yeeeeesssss, Nhhh! Nhhh! Nhhh! MmmmMmmm,"

In, Grind, grind, grind. Out.

"Yeeeeesssss, Nhhh! Nhhh! Nhhh! MmmmMmmm,"

However when Brenda's hand touched Georgette's clit everything changed.

"Ohhhh goddddd! Brenda! Mmmmmm!!!!! Bill stop playing and just fuck me! You're wife's playing with my pussy and I'm about to cum! I want to feel your hot cum inside my ass. Now fuck me! Fuck my ass silly!!! AHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING. I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP BILL! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING MAY ASS!!! OH GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGG!!!!!!!" Georgette was literally yelling at the top of her lungs. The earthquakes going off inside her body was doing such wonderful things to Bill that he didn't want it to stop. He didn't ever want it to stop.

Sensing what was going on Brenda leaned over further and let her hand drift back even more to where Bill's balls were slapping her fingers as he was now pounded into Georgette's ass. Brenda could feel Georgette's pussy convulse with each inward stroke of Bill's pistoning rod. Brenda's own pussy began clenching in rhythm to the couples movements. Tenderly she reached back and gently grasped Bill's balls and lightly squeezed them in time to everyone's movement. The combined sensations were simply too much for Bill as he screamed through his own release.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as he emptied burst after burst of his ejaculate deep inside Georgette's body.

From his position beside Brenda, George quickly grabbed her by the hips and in one smooth motion buried himself to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy. Brenda had the good sense to drop Bill's balls, because she began cumming almost as soon as George started pumping into her. Bill and Georgette slumped into the sofa completely spent as George continued to stroke in and out of Brenda's flooded pussy. Brenda placed both hands on the sofa to support her body and George actually lifted her feet of the ground with each forceful stroke into her body. George may have already cum once earlier, but he could tell he wasn't going to last very long at all this second time.

This was also a good thing for Brenda. She had already had one minor orgasm George's second stroke in her. She had another short, but powerful orgasm on George's fifth stoke. Then just as George was hitting his full stride Brenda came a third time. She was beyond screaming and could only grunt, "Unnhhh! Unnnhhh! Unnnhhh!!!!" as wave after wave of explosions went off through her entire system as George lifted both of her tiny feet off the floor on each pounding plunge inside her. Brenda's body was completely uncontrolled and spastic as she bounced back and forth into George's body. Her two hands and George's dick was the only think support Brenda as George continued pounding away. Her pussy was literally convulsing around George's hardworking dick. Those seizures succeeded in milking an orgasm out of George. He thought Brenda was actually sucking his cum out of him when suddenly he was drenched, completely drenched in sweet smelling fluids as Brenda squirted all over him, her, the sofa, Georgette and Bill.

Brenda bounced up and down, back and forth, and side to side as she had absolutely no control over any of her movements. "HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE!"

George carefully lowered Brenda's feet back to the floor and pulled his spent dick from inside her. This only served to set off another round of spastic up and down back and forth round and round movements as Brenda had another shaking orgasm with no one even touching her. It was as if Brenda was still trying to fuck an invisible dick buried somewhere deep inside of her.

Exhausted, George collapsed onto the sofa beside Georgette and Bill, almost immediately falling fast asleep.

Brenda gradually stopped having internal earthquakes and curled up into a ball on the sofa beside Bill, Georgette and George. She was lightly snoring in no time.

Brenda's movements roused Bill enough that he rose up and slowly pulled his shrunken, but still trapped penis from inside Georgette. He also collapsed to Georgette's side and closed his eyes in slumber.

Georgette, her ass hole slightly stinging, looked at the fucked silly expressions on the face of the others and decided to join them, closing her own eyes with a satisfied smile.

To Be Continued...