The Initiation of Bliss Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara, like her Mistress did not cry out, she actually thanked her Mistress for giving her, her mark. The Master was well pleased with both his slaves and said so.

He then handed Bliss a pink leather, diamond studded collar, and told her to put it on Tamara, below the one she was already wearing, his.

"Now my ladies," he placed leashes on each, and blindfolded both, "time to go home." He led them both, naked, to the car, told the driver, "Home." They drove for quit a while, the car winding through the city streets, onto the highway and down a winding back road, finally coming to there destination, they were taken inside. The Master summoned yet another slave, she was beautiful, a slight build, perfect tits, long blonde hair, and a bald pussy. He told her to take them too their quarters.

The blindfolds removed, the two were amazed at the luxury that met their eyes. They were led to their room and were immediately impressed with it's luxury also, a large four poster king size bed was the center of the room, a smaller, maybe a double bed, in the corner of the room. One wall was completely mirrored, as was the ceiling over the beds. A dressing table, a sunken tub, a separate shower area, a toilet and a bidet, all adorned the room. A huge walk-in closet fill with various sexually stimulating outfits, and a set of 10 drawers, the bottom two were locked. A love seat and a couch, a coffee table, end tables and an in the wall audio-visual entertainment system, finished the room. They were told that this was their sanctuary, that they were safe in this room, and that only the Master would enter unannounced, and that no punishment would be administered for what they did inside this room. The girls were told to get cleaned up, that they would be summoned for dinner at 9 p. m. until then to make themselves at home. The naked slave told them that they were not allowed to wear any clothing when outside their quarters, she smiled and left.

To Be Continued...

Please let us hear from you, you don't know what a turn-on it is to see new email about our stories... Bliss is wet all the time...bad slave...

12