The Initiation of Kiley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that instant their eyes met, her amber orbs peering deep into his obsidian pools. She froze, and the instant seemed to stretch for eternity. He offered her a choice, one final chance to save her soul and her humanity. This world may be dead but there were others where she could go, where she could have a home, raise a family, find peace. He could send her there and she would never see him again. In answer, she showed him a version of the world he had shown her; a vision of burning torment, demons raping her daughters and slaughtering her sons. She would sacrifice her humanity, her soul on the altar to this dark god, this angel of death, to prevent that world from coming into being and to gain the strength she would need for that conflict. She thought, take my sacrifice, and let us avenge the dead.

With that thought she bucked her hips up into Quaroth's mouth, his fangs penetrating her flesh as his tongue tore through her hymen, taking her virginity. As his fangs pumped his hot venom into her clitoris it was as though a million sons exploded in her. A supernova of pure bliss, wiping away all thought all emotion in an inferno of ecstasy. As her body convulsed in a continual series of orgasms, Quaroth drank in Kiley's virginal blood, his tongue driving in and out of her pussy as he suckled at her clit. His fangs were still embedded deep in her flesh, allowing her blood to flow freely into his mouth.

As Quaroth drank Kiley's blood from her pussy and the tentacles still affixed to her breasts, the runes edged into the altar began to glow with a ruddy light. As he drank her rich blood a continuous series of rolling orgasms racked Kylie's petite form. Quaroth continued to drink for long minutes, feeling like an eternity of mind-annihilating pleasure to Kiley, before his mouth disengaged from her pussy. The flow of blood from her wounds quickly slowed to a trickle. The tentacles affixed to her breasts continued to suckle slowly as he stood.

Quaroth stood at the foot of the altar, his dark statuesque figure illuminated by the red glow from the altar. The sight of her dark god through the haze of pleasure filled Kiley with joy, as she wished only to be enfolded within his dark shadowy wings.

Kiley's mind was in a haze as she watched Quaroth position his massive erect cock to enter her dripping cunt, as his tentacles pulled her legs wide apart and positioned her atop the altar. Taking his immense erection in one hand Quaroth slowly stroked its engorged head along her dripping snatch. Black pre-come oozed from the tip of his phallus to leave a dark stain on her swollen labia. Kiley gasped as she felt Quaroth's cock begin to enter her cunt; she felt as though she was going to be torn in two as her delicate flesh struggled to accommodate its inhuman girth. Slowly but inexorably he penetrated her, the obscene size of his member stretching her pussy painfully wide as he drove relentlessly into her. He paused as his cock bottomed out against her cervix, and then just as slowly began to withdraw.

He continued this slow but building rhythm and as her pussy's ample lubrication eased his passage, her tight virginal cunt began to slowly accommodate his immense girth. Each thrust came harder than the last as his rhythm increased in speed and power, his thrusts now penetrating deep into her womb as his balls slapped against her ass. This savage combination of pain and pleasure began to drive Kiley into a state of incredible arousal as she felt herself building once again towards a soul-consuming orgasm. Her hands, now free of the tentacles that had constrained them, stroked her breasts and caressed the tentacles that still suckled at her nipples. Her whole body was still hypersensitive from the venom Quaroth had driven into her flesh.

The venom had slowly suffused her entire being, and begun to slowly transform her body. The venom augmented her entire nervous system, increasing its firing rate and decreasing its activation threshold as it also slowly altered her pain receptors so that their signals would be interpreted by her brain as pleasure. One of her hands moved down to caress her sensitive clit as Quaroth continued to slam in and out of her obscenely stretched pussy. A phallic tentacle hovered in front of her mouth, its tip dripping with black pre-come. Using her other hand she guided the tentacle into her mouth and began suckling and caressing it, savoring the unique flavor of Quaroth's come. As Quaroth pounded into her, Kiley began actively reciprocating, pushing her hips upward to meet each penetrating thrust. Kiley never could have imagined how incredible this sensation of complete and total fullness could be as Quaroth's hard cock filled her over and over again. She rode one crashing wave of orgasm after another as they coupled without pause for nearly an hour before with a roar Quaroth came, his dark seed filling Kiley's fertile womb and overflowing as he sent jet after jet of his hot come deep into her belly, the excess fluid spilling out onto the altar to mix with Kiley's blood and honey. As Quaroth came the tentacle in Kiley's mouth erupted, filling her mouth and throat once again with Quaroth's dark sticky come. She swallowed as much as she could, but the excess still spilled out to run down her upturned face and pool in her sweat-soaked hair. As Kiley felt Quaroth explode within her it pushed her over the edge and she exploded in her most intense orgasm yet. Her vaginal walls clutched around Quaroth's cock, milking it for every last drop of semen.

Kiley knew with certainty that she would bear Quaroth's demonic offspring as she felt his potent seed quicken life within her womb. Kiley's hands stroked across her taut belly as she eagerly anticipated the life that would soon be taking form within her.

Quaroth withdrew his still turgid member from Kiley's dripping snatch. Kiley watched in fascination as a second, equally massive cock emerged from Quaroth's crotch just below the first. The tentacles once again wrapped firmly around Kylie, lifting her up in the air and flipped her over so that she lay now on hands and knees in the center of the altar. Quaroth climbed atop the massive stone altar, kneeling behind Kylie to position his cock to penetrate both of her nether openings. Quaroth gripped Kiley's hips in his clawed hands, his sharp talons piercing her soft skin so that small rivulets of blood ran down her legs onto the altar. With a sudden roar, Quaroth violently pulled Kiley's hips back towards him as he drove forward, impaling her simultaneously on both his rigid members. Lacking any of the gentleness he had demonstrated earlier, in one violent thrust he drove his cock up to the hilt in her virgin anus, its thick coating of come from their earlier coupling doing little to ease its passage as he began to fuck Kiley in earnest.

Kiley cried out in ecstatic agony at the sudden violent violation of her untouched ass, and then in orgasm as a mouthed tentacle affixed itself to her swollen clit. The tentacle drove its rows of needle sharp teeth into the flesh around her clitoral nub, and as the tentacle began sucking her blood and lashing her clit with its tongue the stimulation pushed her over the edge into an oblivion of pleasure. Her body was consumed in continuous rolling waves of orgasmic ecstasy as Quaroth pounded relentlessly into her ass and cunt while tentacles drew blood from her hypersensitized nipples and clit. Her screams of ecstasy were muffled by a phallic tentacle that was once again driving in and out of her throat. Still other black writhing tentacles continued to stroke and caress her body as they rutted.

The arcane symbols etched upon the altar glowed more intensely as other symbols on the floor and ceiling began to glow as well. The altar was revealed to be at the center of a great luminous arcane circle. Ruddy light suffused the chamber, and the air seemed to crackle with electricity and the scent of sulfur and ozone.

While atop the altar Kylie's glistening sweat-drenched visage began to shift as her humanity was stripped away by the arcane ritual and Quaroth's powers. Her breasts swelled and became fuller and rounder as her waist slimmed slightly. Her fingernails grew, lengthening into claws. Fangs extended in her mouth, her ears lengthened to points, and a pair of small sharp horns emerged from her forehead. Her skin grew darker and redder, and from her shoulder blades a pair of leathery bat wings began to develop. Finally from the base of her spine a long slender tale extended above her ass.

Quaroth continued to pound Kiley's ass relentlessly as her transformations took place. His dark shadowy wings stretched out behind him, untouched by the red glow suffusing the chamber as though they were voids in space itself, swallowing all the light that fell on them. As Quaroth felt his climax approaching he grabbed a handful of Kiley's hair and pulled her roughly up, his other hand roughly squeezing her breast and pinning her tightly against his chest. A moment later he came, pouring gallons of sticky black semen into her ass, womb and down her throat. As he came he bit down hard on Kiley's throat, his fangs piercing her jugular. Then his lips pressed tightly around the wound as he gulped down the last of her lifeblood. Kiley eagerly drank down the dark fluid pouring into her throat, understanding on some instinctual level that her life now depended on drinking as much as she could.

Finally Quaroth released his grip on Kiley and she fell unconscious on top of the stone altar as the glowing arcane symbols began to fade. The chamber was now illuminated only by the flickering glow of a few candles along its edge. With a wet sucking noise he withdrew his now relaxing cocks from Kiley's holes and recalled his tentacles as he stepped down from the altar. Turning back he gently arranged Kiley in repose. Folding her wings carefully beneath her, he laid her out atop the altar where she would remain, deep in a trance sleep, for the next full cycle of the sun as her body completed its metamorphosis.

"My love, you were magnificent," a voice called out from the shadows across the chamber.

"Thank you, my love," Quaroth replied speaking into the darkness, "I cherish your praise as always"

"Succubus nesferotu, a rare and interesting choice of transformations. I take it she was a virgin."

"Yes, she gave me a great gift. To freely and knowingly give her virginity to a demon is an exceedingly rare thing. I gave her great strength and power and she will become a mighty warrior." Quaroth reached out to brush a lock of sweat damp hair out of Kylie's face as she lay sleeping.

"It is certainly an unusual thing to see a demon display such affection towards one of its slaves."

"I have you to thank for that, as you know well my love. You restored my soul, gave me back my humanity, and in doing so made it possible for me to preserve the souls of those I take into my fold. They are my family, not my slaves, and it saddens me to know the sacrifices they will be called to make in the coming war."

"Unfortunately that war may be coming even sooner than we had feared. Are you finished here?"

"Yes, for now."

"Then we have much to discuss." From the shadows at the edge of the chamber a stunningly beautiful woman stepped forward. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders like liquid gold. Her clothes seemed spun of the shadows themselves. Her skin was pale cream, her features seemed crafted by a master artisan, and her eyes, her eyes blazed like twin suns that could pierce any darkness. She should seem a small and fragile creature next to Quaroth's demonic splendor, but rather it was Quaroth who seemed awkward and disproportionate as he leaned down to kiss this vision of beauty and majesty delicately on the mouth. "Now, let us retire to your chambers. We have much to discuss," she said as she took Quaroth by the hand and guided him deeper into the tower.

"As you wish, Salyna," Quaroth said with a clear tone of deference as he followed her lead.

Kiley remained sleeping on the altar in her deep trance as they left the chamber. Where she would remain until she awakened reborn as a demonic warrior bound to Quaroth for all eternity.

12