All Comments on 'The Insidious Grub Plot'

by Lavared

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blast the Insurgents and Insurgals!

Is there no piece possible on your own lawn after grubbing about all day for a living?

And I thought those brown spots were someones anal activity over run zealously and with pride. Too bad my wife - well thats another bit of problemadic sensitivity!

My second thought was that it may have been the spraying off the deck which my wife has incessantly warned us that civilized men don't do! And I thought the one's further out were the girls squatting about rather than going in the pool!

So now that you have farrotttedd them out what will we do do do - bring in army ants trained in security or do we use the cobras again? Man those suckers work on cats! But these guys are underground right? Bill Cosby says the only way to get rid of monsters was to "spread that jello" - well whatda ya think?

We, the concerned and ready, await phase 3 - perhaps titled "All Grubbed Over" or "The Grub That Ate New York" (Bill said it was ok - Great Album by the way).

Wonderful work Author - now about those cobras - you think with them and the jello we stand a chance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous