The Insurance Agent Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband finds his wife with a strange man.
2.1k words
3.81
107.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fug_ga_we
fug_ga_we
16 Followers

It was such a beautiful summer day I decided to take off from work and surprise my wife by coming home early. Little did I know as I pulled into our driveway that day that I was the one to get the surprise. I didn't pay much attention to the unfamiliar car parked at the curb and quietly let myself in through the kitchen door.

I immediately heard voices from the front room so I tipped toed to the swinging door that leads to the living room and opened it just enough to see in without being seen. A man, whom I had never seen before, was sitting on the couch and my wife was seated next to him. He was dressed in business attire, his coat draped over a chair. He was a good-looking chap with a muscular build that was obvious even through his dress shirt. Papers of some sort were scattered about on the coffee table along with two coffee cups. He was saying, . . . "Your husband will thank you too, when you tell him what you did today. Now, Missus, all I need is your OK right here." As she slid to the edge of the sofa to pick up the pen on the low coffee table, her dress rode up almost to her hips revealing the tops of her thigh length stockings. Her dress fell open as she bent down to sign the papers. Even from my distance I could look down the front of her dress and see her generous breasts.

I couldn't see the stranger's face but I knew he was getting a good view of my wife's tits and legs too. She was wearing one of her favorite lightweight summer dresses. Buttons down the front, low cut neck line, and very sheer. I like to see her wear it because it shows off her dynamite figure. I should mention that my wife is very pretty, full figured, but somewhat prudish and shy. I was about to call out to announce that I was home when she sat up, straightened her dress, and with a big smile, proudly thrust out her chest, and said,

"There, we're all finished."

I decided to stay put and watch since their business appeared to be completed.

The stranger gathered up all the papers and put them in a briefcase. As he closed the lid, he turned to my wife and said,

"No, we're not quite finished yet. There's another matter we need to take care of."

He put his hand behind her head, pulled her toward him and gave her a long kiss full on the lips. At the same time, the other hand went down the front of her dress and took hold of her firm, ripe tit. The shock and surprise on her face were unmistakable. Her eyes grew as big as saucers and with what sounded like mock indignance gasped, "OH DEAR, . . . what are you doing? You shouldn't do THAT."

I noticed she didn't push him away.

He ignored the feeble protest.

"Look, I've tried to keep my mind on business, but you've been a real tease all afternoon."

He fondled her breast and added,

"I think you want more than just insurance."

Laughing nervously, she parted her legs some more. They were far enough apart that even I could see her panty-covered crotch. The phony indignation in her voice had vanished. She was taunting him and said, coyly,

"Why, what on earth ever gave you that idea, silly?"

Now I really began to worry. I thought I should go defend her, but my feet were rooted to the floor. I was amazed at my shy, little wife. Just watching them was turning me on. My face became flushed. I was getting an erection!

He began to unbutton her dress. He pushed the dress and bra strap from her shoulder exposing her breast. Then he kissed and sucked on the erect nipple. My wife grinned broadly and giggled. She liked it! She didn't resist.

Unbuttoned to the waist, he laid bare both beautiful breasts. He squeezed them hard with his large hands causing her nipples to swell and stand straight out. He sucked on one nipple, while pinching the other. My wife squealed with delight and pushed her tits up to meet his mouth.

He moved his hands under her butt, raised her, and in one swift move, pulled her panties down over her hips and ass. He pawed and fondled her as he slid the silken garment off her shapely legs exposing a neatly trimmed bush. The panties were tossed aside. He pushed my wife's legs apart, and began to fondle her pussy, quickly getting his fingers inside her slit.

She giggled again and spread her legs further apart.

"Well, you don't waste any time, do you?" She slid down in the sofa and spread her legs to give his hand more room to enter her.

"We may not have time to waste. When does your husband get home?"

She glanced at the wall clock. "Oh, he won't get here for a while yet." She grew braver, and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Mmmm, . . . you're already hard, aren't you. Aren't you going to show me what's causing that big bulge?"

He stood up and with one knee on the couch, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants were almost to his knees before he was able to release the largest cock I have ever seen on a man.

"Here baby, is this what you've been wanting?"

She was speechless. She finally stammered,

"Oh my goodness, . . . you're so . . . so BIG! It's beautiful!"

I'm sure it was almost as big around as his wrist and I would guess about a foot long. It was huge! It more than filled both her hands as she tried to hold it. I watched as she massaged him, and heard her plead,

"What are you going to do? Please, . . . tell me. Oh fuck, do whatever you want."

He pushed her knees apart and in a commanding tone said,

"Spread your lips for me."

She opened her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Like this?" Everything she said was now a suprise to me.

"That's right, babe. You're catching on."

It struck me that I was actually watching my sweet, prudish wife acting like a slut right before my eyes! And what's more, I was enjoying every minute of it. I unzipped my pants, and began to stroke my puny six inch penis. I have often fantasized about my wife getting fucked by another man, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to actually catch her in the act and be there to watch. I hoped he would ram that monster cock in her and fuck her brains out while I stayed hidden and watched. Instead, he pushed her legs apart, put his head between her thighs, and began to suck on her delicious cunt. This took my wife by surprise too, but the pleased look on her face told me she liked his mouth on her pussy. She rested her head on the sofa, closed her eyes, with a smile on her lips, purred,

"Oh, you dear man. Oh, my God . . . that feels so good."

She groaned and panted, drawing in her breath in deep gasps. She grabbed his head and pulled, forcing his mouth hard against her pussy.

"Oh, . . . yes, yes, that's it. Nibble my clit . . . gently. Yessss, . . . that's wonderful. Don't stop, please, . . . eat me . . . suck my pussy . . . hard . . . ohhhh, God, that's good."

Her breathing grew heavy. The moans grew louder and louder. I knew she was about to have an orgasm. I was about to cum too. A low, throaty groan came from deep inside her and her whole body was shaking with the first of what was to be many orgasms.

He finished sucking on her, got up, pushed down his pants, and sat on the sofa. His cock stood straight up like a mast, and the exposed head glistened with pre cum. He ordered my wife,

"Sit on it."

As she stood up, she slipped out of her dress and bra. Then she straddled him, and using both hands, guided his cock into her cunt. She cautiously lowered herself onto his shaft. I watched in awe as his enormous cockhead quickly slipped into her soaked pussy. Slowly, several more inches disappeared, but then it came to an abrupt halt. I heard the disappointment in her voice when she cried,

"It won't fit."

"Yes it will, baby. We need to help a little, that's all. Just try to relax."

They paused a few moments while my wife caught her breath. He raised her a little, and with a grunt, unmercifully slammed her down onto his giant member. He wasn't gentle. She gave a little yelp, let out a big breath, and the full length of his cock sank all the way into her cunt.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

She just nodded her head, and smiled. Smiled, a lot!

I watched in amazement as his slick shaft slid in and out of my wife's tight, little pussy. I couldn't believe she was able to take that big fucker into her so easily. My only fear now was that my wife's pussy might never be the same. He moved her up and down, slowly at first, while continuing to suck on her enlarged nipples.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me. Fuck my cock. I'm gonna cum in you."

Now she was riding him like there was no tomorrow, up and down on his massive tool. Her tits were bouncing wildly. Her hair was flying in all directions. She threw back her head, groaned deeply, and came in a gigantic climax. I have never seen my wife display such wild, guiltless lust and I continued to watch as the hunger consumed her.

She cried out, "My God, you're so big in me. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck me, dammit, fuck me hard. Give it to me. Now!"

His head rolled back on the sofa and his hips bucked as he rammed his cock into her, letting out a long, low, groan, "Aaaaggghhh," and shot his hot load of cum deep into her vagina.

After a brief rest he rolled my wife off his lap and got to his feet. She looked exhausted as if in a daze. She half sat, half laid in the corner of the couch. Her eyelids drooped. Her face flushed red, and chest heaved in deep breaths. Her legs were spread wide, and his juice oozed from the open lips of her stretched, swollen pussy. Her nipples were puffed and reddened. She was totally exposed and completely vulnerable. He stood up, leaned against the couch and pointed that enormous red cock at her mouth. Cum dripped down onto her flushed tits. I marveled at his self control. His shaft was so full and erect that the bluish veins bulged out grotesquely. He wasn't finished with her yet.

"Mmmm . . . you fuck real good, babe." He added with a laugh, "Now you get to clean it up."

There was no mistaking his meaning. She looked up at him, managed a smile, and took hold of the slippery cock, kissed and licked off the thick wads of cum as they dripped from underneath.

"That's it . . . lick it clean for me! Suck me."

Then, with great effort, she sucked the bulbous, purple head into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she tried to suck more and more of him into her mouth. There was no way my wife could get all of him in her mouth, so she began to stroke his cock as she sucked on him.

"Make me cum, baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth too."

She sucked harder and harder. She frantically stroked faster and faster, now using both hands.

He took a deep breath, withdrew his cock almost all the way, and told her,

"Open wide, baby." He emptied a long stream of milky sperm into her waiting mouth. She caught it all, and paused to look up at him with a grin.

"Swallow it."

I heard her gulp twice before she was able to get it all to slide down her throat.

"Yumm . . . good . . . more, please," was her response.

He gripped his wilting prick, milked it, and another wad of cum spurted onto her chin. She quickly wiped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

"You suck cock real good too, babe."

That's when I came all over the door.

I quietly slipped out the way I came in.

To be continued...

fug_ga_we
fug_ga_we
16 Followers