All Comments on 'The Introduction'

by lundyson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

story,well written,and could develop into one of the better stories on Lit.For a first attempt it is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent start

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
JohnyWyne hero saved the harvard educated from

having to die with a big black dick in her vagina, eh?

why don't you tune the racism down? it's supposed to be a romance story, isn't it?

by the way, evil as the Talibans are, they never venture out of their TRADITIONAL LANDS to kill others thousands of miles away, either.

again, if ignorant (which can be exacerbated with frenzied and idioctic patriotism nonsense) of the world, stick to romance story-telling.

i can appreciate a good romance story like the next person; but i hate to see racist idiots attempting to save the world from evil, ad nauseam, when, in fact, it is they and thie like-minded warmonger idiots that cause intolerance, hatred, war, and violence in the first place; but bring true ingorance, they always point the fingers at others,,,

reality check on domesticity:

although on average young black men tend to cause a bit more crime, almost all of it are committed against other blacks. the underlined word is "ON AVERAGE"; as far as sex is concerned, even as fictionalized by most of the stories here in Lit., practically all the sex between lily white women and big Blacks are consensual; indeed, it is the women who want big black dicks.

point is, don't conjure up pictures of big black dicks invading little white vaginas through force, rape, and other acts like this story is trying to do,,,

lundysonlundysonalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous Comment

Normally, I would not comment on my own story, but I thought the anonymous comment written about my racist and warmongering tendencies deserved a response.

First, as a matter of semantics, his name is John Wayne. I should know, since my mother named me John after him.

In terms of your comments, thanks for taking the time to write to me. I'm sorry you found my story racist and ignorant. I wanted to make a couple of points to other people who read this story. To begin, I did not label this story as a Romance story. I listed the story as Nonconsent/Reluctance because that is what I originally planned the story to be about. The Literotica team decided that it was a better Romance story, and changed my designation (which is fine with me, because it is probably more appropriate). Next, while I am not the most diverse minded individual in the world, I would hardly be labeled as racist by people who actually know me. Now, my selection of Nigeria as a country to place the story was more a matter of convenience. African nations are notorious for their civil wars between rival clans, and I figured it would be a good place to set a story with a civil war/CIA operations occurring. The fact that the people of Nigeria are black was a consequence of that selection. The fact that the four men are black does not make me a racist, in my mind. The story could easily have been written set in the mean streets of Mexico City, or the backwater alleys of Venice. Furthermore, considering this nation is plunged into war with two Middle Eastern nations, I figured it'd be a little cliche to set the story in the middle of an Arab country. As far as the relations between white women and black men, it really is not my business who sleeps with who consensually. That is not what the story was about.

In terms of your commentary on the government of my nation, our warmongering and ignorance is a product of such silly concepts as freedom and liberty, I guess. Coming from a military family, I personally appreciate having a government that is not afraid to stand up for the ideals this nation was built on. I believe spreading freedom around the world is a fantastic and lofty goal that every nation should strive for. Freedom is a basic human right, whether it's written in a constitution or not. However, the beauty of a democracy is the right to differring opinions.

Please, if you feel the need to berate me, send me an email through Literotica. However, it was the same warmongering and ignorant type of people that run this country that also taught me to sign my name to my opinions.

John Martino

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a response to the last two comments

I don't think the issue is that the men were black in general but the line, "oh god, please don't let me die with a black dick in me" was extremely unsettling. Would this character be okay with dying with any other color dick in her? There seemed to be a specific idea in mind with such deliberate phrasing.

Oh and to "Anonymous" - get your facts straight, too. The statistic is not that black men commit more crimes - it's that they're CONVICTED of more crimes. There's a huge difference/whole other issue there.

V.RichV.Richalmost 18 years ago
What will Chapt 2 be like

Dear John,

*I am sorry you are having troubles with an anonymous commenter. My feelings on anons are known on the pages of Literotica. So I hope your poster looks are your story a 2nd time. I did not think your story was racist, but maybe your commenter saw something that tweeked his sensibities.

*I did think your title aptly named The Introduction, it sure felt like more was coming. I will be very curious to see your next installment and I will be looking out for it. My only thought is that I would like to see a Name/title on your next installment. My suggestion?

The Juice and Dr. Meagan.

*What do you think? I am on literotica already as v.rich if you want to read my thoughts in an essay about anonymous posters.

Sign me, Vee Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I really liked the story, can't wait for the next chapter.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Not bad

A bit rough around the edges but not bad for a first story. You have the right idea on what your doing. Work with some of the editors on this site to learn some of the polish and you will do just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Forget hypersensitive, nit-picky people

I enjoyed the story and the premise. I'd like to see where this goes. People also need to relax and not read into things. It's just a story.

photographerphotographeralmost 18 years ago
Anonymous comments are not worth spending time on.

Ignore the anon posters. They cannot spell, they rant about things they have no first-hand knowledge of and are too cowardly to sign their names.

I live in Africa. The rape statistics here would make your hair go white with shock and horror. Females (from age 9 months!!!!! to over 80) are raped. There is a local legend that having sex with a young virgin will cure aids. So .... rape is now the cure of choice. There are about 9000 rapes a month here. Yes - 9000 a MONTH! And race doesn't enter into the equation as far as the victims are concerned - black, white, Indian - it doesn't concern the perpetrators who, just for your information, are exclusively black. Do they get caught and convicted - no. Why? Because the government doesn't give a damn about the people - they are more interested in diverting public funds to off-shore banks.

As to the story - I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I commend your courage in putting pen to paper for your first efort in a place where you are going to get bad comments over an anonymous name.

Best of luck for the future and bring on chapter 2.

Kind regards

Brian Connell

Lady_SilverLady_Silveralmost 18 years ago
Keep writing!!

The story is a good one and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going. I like that Meagan has had the courage to reject the prescribed route her family, and society in general, expects of a person of her chosen profession...not to mention social class. She didn't stay in this country -- she ventures to a part of the world full of conflict and political upheaval; where out of a population of around 132 million, 3.2 million have AIDS; where car-jackings and ethnic clashes (among other things) are common. She's there as a doctor, to help put back together those who get caught in the fallout of the violence of one human against another for whatever reason. She's not in Atlanta or Los Angeles or Salt Lake City (please don't read anything by my mentioning those cities), she's in Nigeria. Check the population statistics. You wouldn't expect her to be attacked by white males of a LaCrosse team there.

I look forward to reading what happens when these two people interact with each other. They are from another culture with their own backgrounds, prejudices, compassion, ideals in a part of the world foreign to them. I want to see what happens.

I happen to agree with the sentiment that racism, violence, intolerance, and ignorance are high among the causes of ills in the world...our own country is rife with all of them. Where I disagree is that this is what I've seen written here in these characters. Do we have certain fears that are hidden until brought out by circumstance? I think we all do and are sometimes surprised in seeing them.

As in many things, if we read or see something that brings out a violent reaction within ourselves, we need to examine closely what it is within us that allowed such a reaction.

In the mean time, lundyson...please keep writing. There's no greater compliment than to write something that evokes controversy. That means people are paying attention and thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why?

i am a nigerian and proud to be one.i felt this story was a little racist.our beer aint shit and the war though unnecessary wasnt meaningless.as for the operating table...hello,its a war and you cant expect state of the art equipment under heavy bombardment.there is no language called Nigerian and no name like naquimba.i suggest you do more research if u must write about a foreign country and pls try to show more repect.the story wasnt even erotic.wish you better luck next time.

UrsulaXUrsulaXalmost 13 years ago
Criticism is warranted

I concur with earlier critics about the racist vibes. Its as if the heroine is more horrified by the race of her potential rapist than the act itself. Part of this may have been unintentional, since you tend to be overly descriptive, but you clearly do not have a high opinion of your setting or your minor characters. If African nations are notorious for their civil wars between rival clans, why not just make up a country instead of using Nigeria? I mean, you have no interest in Nigeria specifically, right? Why is an African clich somehow preferable to an Arab one? If someone dismissed North America as casually as you have dismissed the African continent, I doubt you would accept his sense of superiority as an adequate excuse. Furthermore, anyone who has read a history of the CIA would not attribute their activities to the pursuit of freedom and liberty; American presence in Nigeria would be more likely related to oil than saving humanity.

I realize this is your fantasy, but even fantasies benefit from a dose of reality and knowledge of your subject. This extends to your depiction of your heroine, as well. Im fine with arrogant, oversexed chicks, but Meagan is too attuned to her own sexual appeal. Her description of herself as having full, pouty lips is just awkward, and a woman who jumps her anonymous savior after narrowly escaping a gang of rapists is definitely wishful thinking on your part. Come on. Shes supposedly strong, attractive, and intelligent. Why give her any of those qualities if she behaves like a nympho in distress? At the very least, have her actions match her description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Author

Your princess is a scum of the earth whore and she and her lover will compete in who can out cheat each other...This is NOT a Romance 1 star little dude...

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous