The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

My .40 caliber Sig Sauer SP2022 flew into my hand and jumped as a bullet erupted from the barrel. The bullet, traveling at over 1800 feet per second, slammed into his forehead, splitting his skull straight down the middle. "Damn, that was too close" I whisper into the quiet night air. The only sound I can hear is the whimpering of the man whose knee I broke. I walk over to him, placing my gun in his crotch. His dark eyes cloud over as he pleads to me for mercy. "Sorry bitch, no mercy for rapists" I spit out at him as I pull the trigger. I watch him bleed and scream for a second before putting one between his eyes.

******************************

Fog envelopes my mind again as I feel a new set of hands gripping my arms. I'm pulled upright, and when I open my eyes, I'm staring into the face of my ghost. I feel my pants being pulled up around my waist, and begin to tip over without the support of his strong, tan, weathered hands. "Funny," I think, "I didn't know ghosts could be tan." I feel his body press mine into the wall as he removes his shirt, and places it over my head to cover my bruised and naked tits. For a moment, he stares into my eyes, and I'm lucid enough to see concern there. Concern, and something else...sympathy is the only word I can come up with as my mind finally releases me from this nightmare.

******************************

Pain screams into my head as I'm wrenched awake, panicking at the nightmare I just had. My mind tries to understand why I'm being jostled around in the passenger seat of a jeep as it speeds through the moonless night across the empty plains. I look down at my clothes, and see my torn pants and a huge black shirt, and the memory of my attack comes flooding back. Tears instantly burst into my eyes, and my pain is again seizing up with the memories of the fear. I feel the car lurch to a stop and a soft touch on my head. I lunge back away from this alien contact, and whip around to my left to stare into the face of my ghost – the most gorgeous ghost I've ever seen in my life. His large hands reach up and wipe away my tears as I begin to realize that I'm safe – away from the dangers of the night and the hell I just lived through. My tears begin to stop as I realize that it's a man sitting before me, not a heaven-sent ghost. I search his face again, and stop at those startling gray eyes I had seen before. No pity in them, just concern and a hardness that explains his aptitude at rescuing me.

"Be still, you are safe with me. I am not going to hurt you like those men did" he says to me with those luscious lips.

"Do you know your name? Can you tell me who you are?" His deep bass voice resonates in my head, and makes me forget that I was anything ever but happy.

His large hands reach out to grip my head as I realize he's still talking to me. "Meagan...Meagan Gerano" I whisper through my cracked lips. "Who are you? What are you doing with me?"

"My name is John, but most people call me Juice" he whispers to me, so close that I feel his hot breath caressing over my dirty, bloody cheeks. His hands are stroking back my hair, and his fingers begin a lovely kneading in the back of my skull that quickly makes me melt into his large chest. His thick arms slowly wrap around my body as I begin to sob into his neck, holding me tight, protecting me from the evils of the night.

After some time, hours maybe, I can't be sure, I stop crying and pull back a few inches so that my lips are inches from my rescuers. My hot breath mingles with his as my head goes light. Even with all that has happened to me, this man is drawing me in, and I'm incapable of stopping it. I lean forward and kiss him with all of the emotion I feel welling inside me. His body, his face, his talent, his rescuing me, all flood through me as I caress his soft lips with my bloody ones. I feel my nipples begin to stand erect as his huge arms pull me tight against his upper body. I squirm to try and get closer to his hot body across the jeep's middle console, but he pulls away from the kiss as he says "Let's get you cleaned up, little darlin'. I'm afraid you're something of a mess." With that, he pulls out of my grasp, and it feels like a void has just opened in my heart and blackness entered it. Soon enough, I feel Juice opening my door and turning me to face him. As I study his sharp, strong features and his dirty-blonde curly hair, he sets about cleaning off my face and arms with water and alcohol. When he gets done with all the exposed skin, he hesitated and quickly blushed as he contemplated what he needed to do. "Ma'am, I think you should, uhh, remove your shirt..."

"Here," I cut him off as I remembered I do not even know this man, "let me have the cloth and water." Obvious relief washed over his face as he turned his back to give me a smidge of privacy in the vastness of the dark plain. "Now that's a real man, one who knows how to respect a woman" was all I could think as I glanced over his well-muscled back and tight ass under his Wranglers. I quickly stripper his shirt off, and began to wash myself with the same medical detachment I used with my patients. I yelped a little as I absently brushed the alcohol over my chafed nipples. Juice quickly glanced back to see what the matter was, and blushed even more when he realized I was topless. Through the stinging pain, I couldn't help but let myself have a small smile as he whipped his head back out in embarrassment to further examine the dark night. I soon moved further down the seat to take my torn pants off, and I realize my panties must have been ripped off my cunt during the attack. I gingerly inspect my bare pussy, and relief flooded through me when I realized I hadn't been raped and was mostly unharmed. "All thanks to this mystery of a man," I thought as I pulled my pants back up to my waist.

"You can turn around now Juice," I told him as I finished pulling his large, slightly sweaty shirt back over my torso.

"Are you all right, ma'am?" he asked as he turned back around to face me with those puppy eyes and hard jaw.

"Thanks to you, my hero," I slipped to him on a hot breath as I reached out and grabbed his well-muscled arm. Pulling him to me, I opened my legs out the door so he could move between them. I gently pulled him into my body, as I felt his crotch press against mine. I reached up to take his head in my hands, and pulled those full, juicy lips into a wet kiss of thanks. His large hands reached around to my back, and held me close as he kissed me tenderly on my bruised lips. I melted into him as I forgot everything else around me...

12