The Invisible Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ishmael now got to work.

He had two ampoules containing less than one cubic centimeter each. He also had a hypodermic syringe and a larger bottle made of very heavy plastic. It contained yet another liquid.

Ishmael moved Muhammet's body to the bed. Ishamel was much stronger than he looked. Once Muhammet was on the bed his clothes were all removed. Now, for justice!

Ishamel put on a heavy rubberized cloth apron, a face mask with air filtration, and two sets of heavy surgical gloves. It was imperative that none of the liquid get onto his skin. Doubling up on heavy surgical gloves was relatively good insurance. He very carefully opened the first ampoule and filled the glass syringe with the fluid. This fluid was carefully injected just under the skin of Muhammet's penis and scrotum. A drop or two was injected into each of Muhammet's testicles. Ishamel made sure that there was one shot within one centimeter of any other shot, on the surface skin, until the syringe was empty.

The second ampoule was now opened with even more care than the first. The syringe was again filled. This fluid was injected directly into Muhammet's bloodstream. Just for the justice of it, Ishmael used the large vein that runs down the top of the penis as the injection point.

At the completion of the work Ishamel very carefully dropped both ampoules and the syringe into the heavy plastic container. Within moments an observer would have seen the glass and metal dissolving in the liquid.

The heavy plastic container, Caviar, glasses, Ishmael's identification papers, wallet and all foods were placed in a case that looked like an overly large and sturdy attaché case, except that it had a handcuff on its handle. It was a courier's case.

Ishmael very carefully wiped down all the surfaces in the room. He had an exceedingly good memory and had been very careful what he touched and where he touched it. Ishmael picked up a small suitcase and the attaché case. Minutes later he took the elevator down to the hotel's parking garage. He walked over to a non-descript dark brown Ford van, got in and started it.

Two and a half hours later the van pulled into the Binghamton Airport long term parking lot. The man who stepped out of the van appeared to be a late middle aged Caucasian man of slight build and very meek appearance. He wore thick glasses. He parked the van in an empty corner of the parking lot. He left the attaché case and small suitcase containing a good suit and identification papers in the back of the vehicle. Then he wiped his prints from the vehicle.

Ishmael, now George, had seen to it that the license plates had been fastened to the van with heavy magnets. Both plates, which were fake, were made of magnesium. They went in the back of the van with two devices. Each of the devices was a bit different. One contained a thermite device that would melt and burn its way through the attaché case and suit case. The second device was Willie Pete, a white phosphorus grenade. It sat between two five gallon cans of gasoline. These devices were tied to a modified cell phone purchased for this exact purpose. The first phone connected to a relay with a DTMF tone receiver in it's circuit. One fourth column DTMF tone enabled the circuit to the explosives, a second DTMF tone fired the detonators. George made sure that all of the windows of the van were at least half open. After all, he needed the fire to have all the oxygen it wanted.

**********************

As the plane left Binghamton for Baltimore one of the passengers surreptitiously pulled out a very special cell phone and dialed a number. First he pressed the fourth column DTMF key for "A" Then he pressed the DTMF key for "D". Moments later a fireball could be seen somewhere below and behind them. All traces of Ishmael had ceased to exist.

George was glad the he had used the thermite on the attaché case. The ampoule of antibiotic resistant flesh eating bacteria and the ampoule of the Aids virus made him uneasy. He grimly thought about how uneasy it was going to make Muhammet. After all, with the special strains he had been injected any competent doctor would realize that the penis, scrotum, and testes would all have to be amputated. It was the only way to prevent the spread of this virulent killer. It would probably be a few weeks before they found out that Muhammet was not only HIV positive but had come down with a full blown case of Aids. This could be called poetic justice.

**********************

The following Monday morning a tired and sickly looking George walked back into his office. He was wearing his thick glasses, that didn't really do anything. He immediately started to quietly work, just as he always had. Nobody ever really noticed George; he was such a boring and introverted guy that he might as well have been invisible.

*************

Bill Hodges saw that he had an incoming call on the STU. He immediately answered it. Bill, this is Fred, we need to talk tomorrow morning, just like before and at the same time. Bill agreed and hung up.

In the Rose Garden the next morning Fred broke the news.

"Bill, your 'friend' in New York has some serious medical problems. He doesn't know that, yet. By the time he finds out two things will have to happen. He will have to loose his cock and balls, or the flesh eating bacteria will spread and slowly kill him. It will then become obvious, in the next few months, that he has a full blown case of AIDs. He will have to be sent home, and under the Mulla's rule his life expectancy is likely to be highly unpleasant and very short. Justice is being served. I am going to have the head of the New York FBI office make an off the record call on sergeant Richardson, late next month. He will tell him that we have heard that our mutual friend has been found to be very ill and will be sent home, and probably will be killed. He will also inform him that no word of that is to be passed on to anyone else and that officially the meeting with the sergeant never happened. Is that o.k. with you."

"Yes, it is, Fred. Thank you! And pass my thanks on to the person who arranged this justice."

**********************

George was pleased to receive a case of his favorite vintage wine. It didn't come with any fanfare. A delivery man, with a crew cut and wearing an earpiece, dropped it by his apartment late one evening saying that "the big boss is grateful for your recent help in a rather delicate matter."

George had a good nights sleep. It was good to be the invisible man.

12