The Invisible (Young) Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe that would be one of the curious, unexpected sociological side effects of the cloaking liquid. Guys could be able to discover what their potential future mates pussies would look like. It's not like they weren't affected now by the size of their breasts, their prettiness, how well they took care of their bodies. Advertising agencies might even begin to sell products to help girls' make their pussies prettier, once it became known that guys could get a pretty good luck at them early in the relationship. He surveyed the selection before him, and wondered, contemplated, which girl had the prettiest pussy, as he stroked and fondled his hard cock.

It was such a feast for the eyes, and for his swollen dick. He gripped his cock tightly in his right hand as he so very cautiously peeked through the fingers of his left.

He would have to speak to Dr. Kemp about developing some way of cloaking a camera; a film of this would be so, so nice. For the moment, however, he would have to rely solely on his visual memory, which he attempted to permanently burn into his brain by intently studying the girls' undies, titties, bums, and cunts.

He could easily cum right now, just jerking off to the visual display, but he decided to move in closer, to study one particular girl more closely. At the moment, his eyes lusted most longingly on an entirely naked girl who was fully bent over from the waist, apparently redoing her toe nail polish. She presented such a spectacular pose, with her bottom raised up in the air, as if she was actually presenting herself to him, asking him to shove his stiff, hard cock into those soft feminine lips, peeking out from between her white fleshy thighs. Imagine suddenly fucking a girl from behind, while invisible. Wouldn't that be confusing to her! But, clearly it would be too risky.

Covering his eyes with his fingers, focusing on the tiled floor beneath his feet, he moved in closer, then closer, then closer, then up real close.

She didn't seem to know he was there. He carefully looked up between the tight slights of his fingers.

Her bottom was so, so sweet. It was so delectably round. A girl's bottom was always so appealing, so endearing, so sweet and sexy, particularly when she was naked, and even more so when she was bent over, as it then took on such a full round shape, split by such a tempting crack, like a fresh melon split down the middle for a juicy feast.

She briefly turned her head. It was Janice Weatherbee! He couldn't believe his luck. Janice was such a stuck-up snob, although a really very pretty one. He had in fact asked her out a few times, knowing full well though that she was probably out of his league. But, he obsessively, and probably stupidly, kept trying, interpreting every declination as simply a sign that she just wasn't quite sure, that maybe if he asked her again some other time she would eventually say yes, and once she spent some time with him, she would realize how much she might indeed like him. If she had said that there was one chance in a million that she would go out with him, he might even interpret that as indicating that she was telling him there was indeed a chance. Well, he wasn't that dumb, but he just wouldn't quit trying, and she finally just laughed in his face and said, "Get serious you little toad. Why don't you try the girl's wrestling team," and then strode off, laughing all the way. That did finally end his attempts. He had gotten the message, albeit belatedly.

And now she was presenting her naked bottom to him, just inches from his eyes. 'Goodness,' he thought, 'She has a birth mark on her left cheek.' Wouldn't it be so cool to ask her about it tomorrow! No, no, be cool. The only way he could know about such a thing would be through some sort of criminal act, unless someone realized that he had made himself invisible, and that obviously was rather unlikely, at least not until Dr. Kemp released to the public the news of his invention.

Besides, there were much more pleasing things to see other than her birth mark. His eyes fixed on her rosebud, peeking out from between her cheeks. It was so curly, so naughty, so cute and so inviting. He smiled, being careful not to open his mouth.

He did though reach out and lightly flick her puckered little anus with the tip of his finger.

"Oh!" She squealed, quickly bringing a hand back to her offended orifice and turning around, trying to discover who would do such a thing. But, apparently there was nobody there.

Griffin stepped back as quickly as she had turned, his smile growing broader, albeit all the while being sure to keep his lips sealed. He watched with delight as those full round boobs of Janice shook and wiggled with her sudden movement. He was about as delighted as she was confused.

How very odd, she thought. She was certain she had felt someone, something, touch her there, but there was nobody back there, behind her. Maybe it was a fly or something? 'How gross,' she thought, thinking about a fly, or any insect, landing on her anus. She instinctively squeezed it shut.

With her turning around, Griffin now delighted in the sight of the front view of Janice's cunnie. It was as alluring as she was pretty. She had a landing strip: a rectangular strip of trimmed hair ending at her pussy lips, which were otherwise entirely shaved. Her unshaved pussy slit looked so vulnerable, so defenseless, and so enticing. Griffin hid his eyes with his left hand and reached way out to lightly touch her clitoral hood.

Janice quickly clutched her hands to her cunnie. She knew she was feeling something. Wasn't she? What the heck was this? She scratched herself down there. Perhaps it was just some sort of an itch. She thought, 'If that Billy Bagdowns gave me some sort of STD, he was in big trouble!'

Griffin quickly flicked one nipple and then the other.

"No!" Janice exclaimed, shifting her hands from her cunnie to her breasts, clutching them tightly. Sometimes the sight of a girl clutching her own breasts, squeezing their full softness, was more erotic than simply being able to see their full nakedness. Griffin clutched his own stiff cock, squeezing it hard as Janice squeezed her naked breasts, for the moment leaving her sweet hairless cunt open to his eyes.

He did, though, back further and further away. She was looking around very carefully while her hands were feeling, exploring, her personal spots, trying to rub away the memory of the strange flicking sensations. It actually looked like she was playing with herself, stimulating herself.

Griffin backed further away. He didn't want to press his luck. She might catch a glimpse of his eyes peeking through his fingers. He moved a good distance away.

A pair of sheer panties hung over a towel bar. It was either hanging there to dry or perhaps this is what they did in a girls' locker room for lost and found. He wouldn't know. What he did know is that they would serve well to hide his eyes. He positioned himself behind them.

It was really quite wonderful, peeking at such deliciously naked and half-naked young feminine flesh through diaphanous pink panties. It was like the girls were all purposely, willfully, putting on a show just for him, the kind of show that had been in his dreams, his fantasies, but was now entirely for real. He breathed in the feminine scent of the panties as he gazed at the pink haze of luscious flesh through the pretty pink curtain and stroked his cock.

It wouldn't take too much longer. Actually, he could make himself cum pretty fast, but he wanted it to last as long as possible, to perhaps cum just as the last girl double-checked the straps of her brassiere before finally leaving the locker room. He could then safely let his cum spray out across the floor.

Once his cum left his body, it would not be cloaked. Any girl would be able to see it. It would be best to wait until there were only a couple of them left in the room. He sighed deeply as he felt his balls churning, tightening against his body, as his fist slid up and down its length as he watched another preciously pretty girl carefully trim the hair of her pussy, her thighs spread wide open, the lips of her pussy so pink and fleshy. But, then, there was this other girl, little Mary Anne. She was such a cute, petite, little thing, and the sight of those perky bubbies was so darling, so endearing. He wondered if he should perhaps shoot off onto them. She was such an innocent girl that having a man cum all over her girlish puppy titties would be such a shock. Perhaps a delightful one? He looked down at his cock, intending to enjoy the sight of its full thick stoutness, as he often did when he jerked off at home. But, for a moment there he had forgotten the fact that he was unable to see it.

But, he did see it, sort of. He couldn't actually really fully see it, but he did see a misty outline of parts of it. His eyes checked elsewhere, and he quickly realized that he could also see the outline of parts of his leg, his arm, his chest. It wasn't the actual parts. It wasn't his skin. It was this sort of watery image.

It was the mist from the shower room! Tiny, minuscule, droplets of water were falling onto, adhering to, his skin, gradually accumulating to the point that they were beginning to form a visible outline of his body, a misty, watery shape of his body.

Griffin gasped in fright and dashed into the towel room adjoining the locker room, ignoring the fact that his bare feet were making a considerable amount of noise as he ran across the tiled floor. But, it wasn't really that risky, as the sound of his bare feet was hardly distinguishable from the many other bare feet that were pattering around, along with all the talking and giggling. The girls' locker room literally echoed with feminine giggles and chatter.

Once in the towel room, Griffin felt reasonably safe, as he was alone. He inched around behind a table that was covered in folded towels, quickly slipped the top one off, knelt down, and thoroughly dried himself, being sure to get every single inch and centimeter.

He didn't go back into the locker room. Well, he did, but only as a means to get to and through the exit. Once out of the building he scampered around to the back and stood for awhile in the sun, holding out his arms and hands, turning around and around, until he felt thoroughly confident that he was in fact completely dry. He made his way back to the lab, repeatedly checking himself to be sure that he was remaining cloaked.

In one important regard the experiment was a failure. He had not had his ejaculation. But, he had learned a great deal, and that was the primary purpose of experiments, wasn't it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As a young scientist, he did not give up. He did not let this minor setback thwart his effort to discover the true benefits of being invisible. For his next experiment he went to a place that would lack comparable difficulties with humidity.

It was the Delta Nu sorority house. Delta Nu was known to have some of the most attractive girls on campus (see "Five Steps to Delta Nu"). He had never before been inside a sorority house. He had to imagine that it would be terribly revealing. He felt like a spy, going undercover, infiltrating an enemy's headquarters but, of course, sorority girls were not the enemy. They would, however, hold secret treasures and sorority girls did often seem terribly mysterious, even foreign. Griffin imagined that he would learn a great deal going undercover into one of their private shelters.

He arrived in the evening, hopefully just a few minutes before it was time for bed, or for whatever girls did together in the late evening hour. He imagined pillow fights in undies, or perhaps he would even see an initiation of a new pledge. He smiled, and his cock swelled, at the thought of seeing a pretty girl being bent over for a spanking. Perhaps the other girls wear nighties when they spanked the upturned naked bottom of a pledge. Or, maybe they have the pledge mount a big rubber dildo while they spanked her! Well, his fantasizing was getting the better of him. Nothing like that would ever really happen (see "Five Steps to Delta Nu").

He smiled broadly as he quietly entered the house, right behind two of the sisters, who carefully locked the door behind them. His cock was already stiffly standing up. These two girls were so pretty. He felt like poking them in their butts with his dick, but he knew it was best to err on the side of caution. He quickly distanced himself from them, not wanting to accidentally bump into them. He explored the rest of the house with considerable expectation and anticipation. His heart was racing with excitement.

As he explored room after room his excitement gradually turned into disappointment, frustration, and then even some boredom. There was nothing going on in any of these rooms! The girls in the study were doing just that, studying. The girls in the living room were just sitting around, talking. He stood there for awhile, stroking his cock in the middle of the room, as the pretty girls chatted all around him, oblivious to the fact that there was this naked guy in their midst, jerking off right in front of them.

But, even that lost its appeal after awhile. There's only so long one can listen in on girls' conversations. It was like he was stuck on an elevator jammed with girls all yammering on their cell phones. It was enough to lose his erection, although it would be kind of fun to ejaculate onto the carpeting. That might silence them, all of them staring silently at the odd splats on their fine thick rug. His erection swelled with that thought, but there had to be something more to a sorority house than just girls talking.

He left the living room for the basement, his hard cock bobbing and weaving before him, like it was his own divining rod, searching for erotic femininity, and it led him to the basement.

But, there was nothing down there. One girl was listening to CDs by headphone, while a few others were eating popcorn while watching a DVD movie, Legally Blonde. He had never seen the movie himself as it was rather old, and he didn't understand why the girls were so excited about it.

He considered jerking off into the popcorn bowl. That would be funny. But, that would certainly reveal his presence. They would figure that there must be some guy in the house, and they may even have some sort of emergency lock down. He left the basement, divining rod beginning to wilt.

There was, of course, the bedrooms upstairs. There had to be something of interest within sorority girl bedrooms. He silently and furtively made his way up the stairs.

The immediate difficulty he faced was the fact that most of the bedroom doors were closed. A few of them with open doors did have a girl in them, but nothing obviously appealing. If there was something interesting going on, it would naturally be behind closed doors.

He knocked on one door. If someone answered he would just move away. But, then, of course, he wanted someone to be there. He realized that he had not fully thought this through. He decided that if there was no answer, he would open the door, being ready to dash off if there was in fact someone in the room, likely to be mystified by the door apparently opening by itself.

He knocked. No answer. He carefully entered the bedroom and shut the door behind him.

He turned on the light, and grinned. He was stark naked in the private bedroom of a Delta Nu girl. That was itself rather appealing. He explored every nook and cranny.

He went over to the vanity table. The carpeting was really quite nicely lush and thick. It felt really nice on his bare feet. The vanity mirror and table was an alter of femininity. It was littered with different shades of nail polish, a hair brush, hair spray, hand lotion, brush powder blush, lipstick, high impact mascara, lips plump and shine kit, kohl shaper for eyes, and a fresh bloom allover color; all Clinique. There was also Clinique elixir body cream, body smoother, and body wash, and three or four Clinique perfumes, although he wasn't really sure what was what. There was also a music box, an aroma candle (shaped as a little orange mouse), a stack of Cosmopolitans, an In Style special edition on Faith Hill (and another one on Renee Zellweger), a stuffed teddy bear, a victory cup with pens adorned with pink puffy fluff, and excessively ornamented and highly colorful picture frames, with pictures of girls at some parties, one of a boy (very good looking), and Chihuahua wearing a white sweater. Actually, there was a lot more. He did briefly consider trying some of the lotion on his hard cock, but then realized that it would no longer be invisible.

He went over to the bed and lay down on the thick pink coverlet, adorned with little yellow daisies, and inspected the rest of the room. Much of it was also pink, and very, very feminine. He played with himself as he surveyed the room; the dresser, also cluttered, including pictures (more of that Chihuahua), another stuffed bear, and a pink fortune-telling cootie catcher. There was also a very comfortable looking Florenza slipper chair covered with stuffed animals, including Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, rose, violet and pink throw pillows (all over the place), flowery curtains, and lots of different blouses, skirts, pants, tops, t-shirts, and even panties and brassieres, lying all over the place. His eyes fixed particularly on these. It was really too much to absorb in one sitting. He knew he was where he shouldn't be, and certainly he wasn't dressed as he should be, and that was precisely the pleasure. His cock felt so good to the touch.

But, he then realized that the most feminine things of all would be hidden away. He leaped from the bed and made his away over to the dresser.

It didn't take long for him to find a drawer full of very colorful, sexy panties. His cock swelled further as he explored the treasure trove of personal feminine delights. There was pink cotton, green silk, yellow satin, and blue lace, and they were all sorts of different styles and types. He even felt he could detect a wonderfully delightful scent emanating from the feminine feast, perhaps remnants of perfume or the potpourri sitting on the dresser. It didn't matter. It was all good. Perhaps it would be nice to actually jerk off into one of them, and then leave it in the drawer? Actually, he probably should take it with him, but how could he do that? He could stuff it into his mouth, but certainly not after he had cum into it.

The door was opening! He quickly shut the drawer, hid his eyes, and moved off to a corner of the room.

It was two Delta Nu sisters. The first girl reached instinctively to turn on the light, but then noticed as quickly that she must have left it on.

"Sarah, I bought the cutest panties this week. I really want you to see them."

That immediately had Griffin's attention.

"Patty, you already have so many panties. Why do you keep buying more?"

"But, they're so pretty. Here, you must see them."

Sarah modestly closed the bedroom door as Patty raised her skirt.

Patty was a pretty redhead with long, straight hair, which was complemented well by her floral red print blouse and short red skirt. When she raised her skirt, she modeled for Patty a string bikini panty. The front was a pastel light blue, the back, or bottom, was a pastel rose. They were so tight that Patty's camel toe was very evident.

"Oh my, Patty, those are really so pretty. You always have such nice panties."

"Would you like to borrow some? I really do have a lot, and we are the same size."

They were indeed. Both were very petite girls, although Sarah was clearly much more endowed up top than Patty. Sarah had wavy blonde hair, with very alluring oval blue eyes, large fluttering eyelashes, a perky nose, rosy red cheeks, and full pink lips.