The Invisible (Young) Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling rather flustered she made her way down the hall to Professor Thompson's office. When she arrived the door was open, and Janice peered inside. Ms. Thompson was waiting for her.

"There you are, Janice. It's about time. Come on in and close the door."

"I'm sorry I'm late, ma'am. It's been a very difficult and strange day."

Griffin quickly rushed in behind her as Janice turned to close the door.

"Yes, well, it's been a rather difficult day for me, too, as it is for many persons on many days. Be sure to lock the door."

"Yes, ma'am," Janice softly replied, flipping the lock. She couldn't imagine a more confusing day than this, but she knew better than to speak back to the professor.

"I've been looking forward to this all day, Janice," Ms. Thompson said, stepping from behind her desk to stand in front of it, leaning back, resting her bottom against its edge.

Griffin was confused, to say the least, but certainly intrigued. When he first came in he thought, and hoped, that this was just going to be some brief discussion over lecture notes or a grade. He contemplated somehow pulling Janice's panties down in the professor's office, but such a thing was really too absurd to ever happen (see "Five steps to Delta Nu"). When Janice shut the door, though, he figured it would be a more lengthy tutoring session, which might in fact put him to sleep, as he knew he wouldn't really be able to get away with any shenanigans in the close confines of an office. In fact, he would have to stay pretty far away from the two of them if he was to avoid an inadvertent detection. But, it was beginning to appear to be something more than tutoring, something perhaps more interesting?

Janice asked, without the self-confidence or assuredness she had expressed earlier to Griffin, "You're going to give me a good grade, aren't you?"

Ms. Thompson smiled in a matronly, reassuring manner. "Janice, you know you have no concerns about that. I am very pleased with this arrangement. I think it's working out very well for both of us." Her smile became a bit more knowing, more flirtatious. She reached down for the hem of her skirt, and slowly pulled it up.

First into sight were the tops of her thigh high nylons. Ms. Thompson did have very long and shapely legs. She would have made a very good model, if not for her interest in, no dedication to, the teaching profession.

She pulled her skirt up higher, her gleaming eyes always fixed on Janice, who looked nervous and apprehensive.

"Now Janice, don't look so glum. I thought you liked this."

Janice actually did like it. She liked it a lot, but she liked it best when she played the victim, the exploited and humiliated student. "Well, it's okay. I don't mind doing that, you now, I guess. It's just that it doesn't seem right. I mean, I feel, well, it's so embarrassing and everything. You know, like, I'm not, like, a lesbian or anything like that."

Ms. Thompson smiled patiently. Janice always went through this little play when they had a session. She didn't mind. In fact, it was kind of fun. It added a bit of drama and spice to what might otherwise be just sex. And, she knew full well that Janice liked doing it as well. This always became quite evident once they got started. She responded softly, as she displayed her legs to Janice, and Griffin, "No, Janice, you're not a lesbian. You're just a girl, a girl trying her best to be a good student."

"You haven't told anybody about this, have you?"

"No, no, not at all. It's been our little secret." There was frankly no way Ms. Thompson would tell anyone about this. She would suffer far more than Janice if this special relationship became publicly known.

And, this was a fact that immediately became apparent to Griffin. Yes, there were quite a number of advantages and benefits in being invisible. He wondered how he might use this incriminating information in the future, as a visible man. Perhaps he should take Ms. Thompson's course? He was also in a position now to get a good grade.

Janice continued, "It would just be so embarrassing for anyone to know that I've done something like this."

"Something like what, Janice?" Ms. Thompson asked, while lifting her skirt up even higher, such that her panties were fully in view. They were elegant pastel rose silk bikini panties, with quite delicate lacing along the edging, and a small pink bow in the center. Ms. Thompson might be, or certainly, was, an older woman, a full generation older than even Griffin, but that did not diminish her appeal. On the contrary, she made Griffin think of a modern Mrs. Robinson, but being much more provocative, more blatant, in her appeal.

"You know," Janice demurely replied.

"But, I want to hear you say it, dear," Ms. Thompson asserted.

Janice shuffled her feat, avoiding eye contact, and eventually said, very softly, "Pleasure you, Ms. Thompson."

Griffin's cock swelled to its full prominence, his balls again stirring, this time with some pain, as they really, really, really needed relief.

Ms. Thompson smiled at the girl's apparent discomfort in saying precisely what she was about to do.

Griffin did as well. It was now quite crystal clear what was about to happen, and he began to stroke his cock. It was a little chilly in Ms. Thompson's office, as she had on her air conditioning, but his body nevertheless was warming to the lustful fire that was growing before him.

"Do you like my new panties, Janice?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janice replied, hardly looking at them.

"Well, I always felt that it takes another girl to really appreciate a fine pair of panties."

Griffin would wholeheartedly disagree. He felt like he was appreciating them considerably more than Janice. Heck, he would be more than happy 'to pleasure,' Ms. Johnson, although he imagined that he would require her to pleasure him in return. He would though need some proof, if he was to convince her of the importance in pleasuring him. He again cursed the absence of an invisible camera. Sometimes life was so unfair!

"Why don't you help me take them off, Janice. Won't you please?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janice quietly replied. She stepped up to Ms. Thompson, got down onto her knees, and reached up to grasp hold of the waistband of the teacher's panties.

"That's being a very good girl, Janice. I'm sure you'll get a good grade on your midterm."

Janice looked up into the teacher's eyes. Ms. Thompson was a very pretty lady. She had a finely sculptured face, with wonderfully sparkling blue eyes, long lashes, red cheeks, and full red lips. Plus, at this angle, her prominent breasts towered over Janice's vision. Janice enjoyed very much giving Ms. Thompson pleasure, particularly when she acted so forceful, so authoritative, so much in control. "I'll try to do my best, Ms. Thompson."

Ms. Thompson patted her on the head and replied, "I'm sure you will, Janice, I'm sure you will."

Janice slowly pulled down Ms. Thompson's panties. She avoided though looking at her pussy. She wanted to be respectful, considerate; in fact, subservient.

Griffin though did not deny himself the pleasure of looking. In fact, it taxed his restraint immensely not to part his fingers wider to provide his eyes with a better view of the pretty professor's cunt. His balls throbbed for relief, and Griffin vowed not to leave this office without obtaining satisfaction. He wasn't at all sure how he was going to do it, but it would be done. It would have to be done or he might even have to see a doctor.

Janice helped Ms. Thompson step out of her panties, which wasn't that easy as she was naturally wearing rather tall high heels. Ms Thompson steaded herself on Janice's shoulder. Once the panties were removed, she instructed Janice to carefully fold them and lay them on the coffee table. Janice did as she was instructed, and then returned to her position, kneeling before the instructor.

"Alright then, Janice," she instructed, "Let's see how much you've learned since your last lesson."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, as she rose up on her knees and began to lean forward.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Ma'am?"

"Pull your panties down, dear. You know I like it better when you have your panties down."

"Yes, ma'am," Janice replied, and reached under her skirt to pull her panties down as well, leaving them around her thighs. Ms. Thompson preferred she wear them that way.

As she got back up on her knees and leaned forward, her tongue reaching out for the teacher's lips, she reached in between her thighs to caress and fondle her own lips.

Griffin could not belief his luck. Yes, he had experienced quite a number of misses initially at the Delta Nu house (in more ways than one) but he had struck gold there with the two sisters, and then, once again with Janice in her dorm room. And, now, as well with Janice and Ms. Thompson. This seemed so improbable, so unrealistic. But, frankly, no less realistic than being invisible. And, besides, who really knows what goes on behind closed doors? Most everyone has fantasies like this. Is it really so surprising that there is a lot more going on than what one would assume? He realized that sociology professors could probably make very good use of the vanishing cream for field research. Imagine how significant it would be to report that virtually 75% of sorority sisters masturbate each evening, that 85% of sorority houses have panty parties, or that 50% of professors are having affairs with students, or that 75% of politicians are doing it with their secretaries. Yes, quite a few very important scientific discoveries could be made with this invention. He made a note to himself to discuss this with Dr. Kemp, but in the meantime there was something else on his mind and in his hand.

He returned his attention to the matter at hand, squeezing and fondling his stiff dick as he stepped up closer to get a better look.

Ms. Thompson had a very full, fleshy vagina: two full rows of thick curvy lips and curly, full pussy hair that already glistened with her feminine fluids.

Janice leaned forward and applied her tongue to Ms. Thompson's womanly lips, as if she was trying to clean the professor, like a mother cat might do for her kitten. Janice did so much enjoy tasting the fruit, the nectar, of another woman's cunt. She slowly caressed each crevice and curve of Ms. Thompson's wet lips with her tongue, feeling and exploring her way around the moist, swollen soft flesh.

Ms. Thompson gasped with pleasure and grasped the girl's head with her hands, pulling the student's lips more tightly against her own, crushing the girl's lips into her thick womanly flesh.

"Mmmmph," Janice exclaimed at the sudden smothering of her mouth against the professor's cunt. She ground her mouth into the professor, wiping and washing her own lips, cheeks, and nose with the sloppy, slippery slime of Ms. Thompson's cunt, abusing her face with the teacher's cunt, all the while rubbing, grinding, and pinching her own clit with her fingers.

Griffin stood just off to the side, enjoying so much this front row seat of a very fine display.

Ms. Thompson also had no complaints. There was something really quite different, quite special, about the feel of a feminine tongue working your pussy, and it certainly helped that this was the tongue of a young, submissive student. She spread her thighs wider to give Janice more room. "That's it, honey," she moaned. "Move up higher now to give mummy's button some attention."

Janice would have said, 'Yes, ma'am,' but her lips were sealed. She did move up as directed to service her professor's clit. Ms. Thompson had a particularly large clit, well extended past her hood, and Janice slipped her lips around it, sucking it into her mouth like she would a cock, flicking away at it with her tongue as she sucked on it with her lips.

"That's good, dear, that's very nice," Ms. Thompson gasped, letting her student know what a wonderful job she was doing. It was always good to praise and compliment your students, building their self-esteem as well as their skills, their growth as young ladies.

Griffin could feel himself building as well, getting very close to his climax, his cock stretching so hard that it felt like it was going to burst through its own skin. He was in fact making a bit of noise, sliding his hand up and down his shaft, but it could hardly be heard above the slurping, slobbering, sucking sounds as Janice slavishly feasted on the professor's cunt.

The only difficulty was where to spray. It might be a good joke to unload onto the professor's panties, resting on the coffee table. That would certainly be fun, satisfying, and amusing.

But the stakes became higher, as the professor let go of Janice's head and reached down for the girl's bottom, grasping the little firm cheeks in her hands and pulling her butt up higher into the air. She preferred that the young lady perch her bottom up high as she pleasured her, as if she was presenting herself to some young man to fuck her as she was sucking off the professor. "Spread your thighs, missy," Ms. Thomson commanded.

Janice did as she was told. She never fully understood why Ms. Thompson preferred that she present herself this way, as there was nobody behind her. She did sometimes wonder though if the professor had a hidden camera, subsequently masturbating to the sight of her upraised bottom as she performed for her. In any case, it wasn't her position to question a professor. She raised her bottom up high and spread open her legs, inviting the phantom lover to fuck her. She pulled her hand away from her cunt and used both hands to grasp hold of the professor's bottom, to help steady herself, as well as press the woman's cunt harder into her face.

The message to Griffin was very clear. Like any buck in the presence of a doe in heat, he understood what to do. He got up in between Janice's thighs, positioned his cock at the hot, wet, swollen lips of Janice's cunt and, carefully, very carefully, slid his cock into her cunt.

Janice gasped into the wet slop of Ms. Johnson's cunt, her eyes briefly opening in surprise. She wondered what it was, touching her down there, pressing into her down there, but she quickly realized that Ms. Johnson must be servicing her with a dildo. She groaned with pleasure, not only to acknowledge the fact that Ms. Thompson was finally taking her feelings, her pleasure, into consideration, but also because it did indeed feel like a very nice dildo. It wasn't a particularly large one, but it did feel terribly real.

Griffin had to be careful not to touch her with any other part of his body, and to avoid any contact whatsoever with Ms. Thompson. Fortunately, it wasn't a difficult entry, as Janice was fully aroused, thoroughly wet and swollen.

Janice groaned with pleasure and Griffin breathed deeply.

Every inch of his cock was being gripped and massaged by the soft, wet, clinging, slippery flesh as he slid his dick in and out of Janice's cunt.

It was a bit awkward as there was no place to put his hands. He certainly couldn't brace himself on Janice's hips and, frankly, he was taking a bit of chance that Janice might, at some point, impulsively bring her legs together, capturing his own legs, although that would be in defiance of Ms. Thompson's clear instruction.

He had to fuck her with just his hips, shoving his cock in and out of her cunt while he gazed with pleasure at the sight and sound of her servicing Ms. Thompson, being careful never to push it in so far that he made any contact with her thighs, her butt.

Janice though helped rather than hindered his efforts, as she began to wiggle and gyrate her hips on his cock, thrusting and pumping his dick with her cunt. She briefly pulled away from Ms. Thompson's cunt to exclaim, "Yes, please, fuck me, fuck me."

Ms. Thompson smiled with pleasure, both physically and cognitively, as she watched Janice humping the air, prancing and dancing her butt as if she was actually being fucked from behind. This girl was learning well, and was really going the extra mile to put on a good performance for her. "Yes, yes, Janice," she said encouragingly, "you like being fucked, don't you, you dirty little girl."

"Oh, yes, yes," gasped Janice, pounding her cunt against the professor's dildo, against Griffin's throbbing cock.

Griffin silently groaned in deep pleasure at the feel of the tight, slippery, clutching cunt, and at the knowledge that he was finally having his way with the pretty Janice, fucking the snooty snotty Janice from behind. Perhaps not as hard as he would like to. In fact, it was quite difficult to avoid the telling contact of his abdomen against her butt, her thighs, as she was thrusting and humping so hard. He pulled back a bit, and let her do much of the work.

"Fuck him real hard," Ms. Thompson gasped, "Pound that big, thick fat cock of his into your dirty little cunt."

Janice did as she was instructed.

Griffin was so tempted to say out loud that he surely would as well, but he remained passive as he watched his cock slide in and out of her tight, clenching, squirming, quivering cunt. Yes, he could now in fact see it, as it was thoroughly coated with the juices, the film, of her cunt.

"Oh Ms. Thompson," gasped Janice, "It's so big though, Ms. Thompson, please, he has such a big, thick cock."

Griffin felt the blood rush from his brain into his loins.

Ms. Thompson found herself sliding down against the desk, no longer able to keep her balance, to brace herself further, as her orgasm began to seize her in engulfing, sweeping, enveloping primal tides.

Janice squeezed hard on Ms. Thompson's dildo as she also felt herself go over the edge, one of the very few times she in fact climaxed during a session with Ms. Thompson.

Griffin ripped his cock from Janice's cunt as Ms. Thompson slid to the floor, her body twitching and trembling in her spasmodic orgasm.

Janice groaned in displeasure with the removal of the dildo from her cunt, but she fell to the floor as well in a seething mass of orgasmic pleasure, her mind and body absorbed by the fulfillment of her fantasy. "Thank-you," she quietly moaned, as she rolled onto her back, in between the professor's thighs.

And, Griffin said, figuratively, 'You're welcome,' with the release of his cum onto Janice's face. For a moment he forgot that he was invisible, as he was lost in the pure bliss of the feeling and sight of his climactic release, his body twitching, his cock jerking, with each surge and gush spouting from nowhere, into the air, and onto Janice's face.

It was a tremendous amount of hot, sticky spunk. That wasn't surprising to him, as it had built up for quite some time, or at least quite some stimulation, and it was not long before Janice's face was thoroughly awash, drenched, in splatters, puddles, and strings of cum.

Janice did not initially react. She was lost in the reverie of her own orgasmic bliss, basking in the shivering and trembling spasms that engulfed her body. She of course felt the splats on her face but she assumed it was from Ms. Thompson's cunt, as the professor had squirted before and in fact had squirted directly onto her face. She would at times release quite a bit of drenching spray. Janice didn't particularly like it but you do not speak back to a professor when she (or he) was squirting onto your face. This current deluge in fact wasn't really more than the biggest she had taken before from the professor, but it did feel a bit thicker, more gooey than watery.

When he was done Griffin got back onto his feet, stepped over their collapsed, capitulated bodies and grabbed Ms. Thompson's panties from the coffee table. He used her panties to clean off the feminine juice and masculine gism adhering to and dripping from his cock. He knew that picking up Ms. Thompson's panties risked getting detected. Panties did not rise up in the air by themselves, but Griffin moved quickly and he had another plan for them. Once finished he rolled them up into a small ball and stuffed them into his mouth, thereby completely removing them from sight. This would be his souvenir, and perhaps future evidence, to use with, or against, Ms. Thompson. It was a bit odd to have a pair of panties stuffed into your mouth, but he could live with it. Sacrifices needed to be made for future pleasures, future gain.