The Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Bob walked through the crowded street. His thoughts on Venus and Jim. He had lead Jim into this life now, but he knew that Jim was the type of human that would thrive with Venus too. It was time to move on anyway. There were so many others he had to find partners for yet. It seemed that for the last four hundred years his work had all been searching for partners for his family. Work he didn't mind doing.

A cautious and dangerous thing he did. Now days it was dangerous due to the STD's, so when someone like Jim came along it was sweet. Very sweet. Bob hadn't been sure that Jim would be amendable to their needs, but in the end it appeared that all was well.

After searching the company medical records Bob had screened down to three men. Jim had been the one obvious choice after finding out about his wife's passing. The invite...a risk that they had to take. With so many other humans around it could have easily gone bad quickly. Luck had been with them last night.

Nothing like the old days when they could just take what they wanted openly. Now people were apt to put up a hard fight, or have some kind of sexually transmitted disease and even in some cases, try to imitate the ritual without truly understanding, which would lead to too much publicity when dead human bodies started showing up.

'Lets see now...next on the list...'

Ah...a vampires work...never done.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12