H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband learns the truth about his wife's family.
11.1k words
4.17
106.1k
237

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*******

There I was preparing for the pitch to the FDA about the artificial kidney my scientists had been working on for the past few years. I knew this would make the lives of many people in need so much better. No longer would they have to rely on dialysis or wait years and years for a kidney and pray that their body didn't reject the organ. I knew, with this device, those issues would all be a thing of the past. Yet my company needed the FDA approval before we moved to human trails. I knew they couldn't say no! Too much was at stake for them to say no to this. That was when I got a text from my very supportive and loving wife... or I thought she was my loving wife... but I'll get to that part very soon.

"Jerry, I know how hard you're working. How about you come over to Mom's place, I know I can help you relax?" I read my wife's text. I mean who was I to pass up hot sex with my sexy, naughty wife? What could be more exciting than fucking my gorgeous wife in her old bed while her parents were watching TV. While she did have two kids before I even met her when she was at a Biotech convention as a pharmaceutical rep ten years ago. I grew to love those two kids as my own. When she told me that she had her tubes tied when Jason was born. I told her it's okay. I mean at the time getting my company off the ground while fighting the big corporations was taking a lot of my time, and I knew with Jason and Beth running around at home having another child would have only strained our relationship to the breaking point. There were plenty of times my working late hours were getting to my wife. We had plenty of fights about it. Yet when the new immune cancer therapy we had developed took off, she couldn't say the long hours weren't worth it. Since then my company had sky rocketed. Now my family and I enjoyed a very comfortable life. I only worked late nights very rarely now. Like I was doing at this very moment.

"Be there in twenty, hon." I sent back. Now in retrospect maybe I should have declined that invitation. Maybe then I wouldn't have come to learn... Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself here. Now as I go along, just try to have an open mind. Don't be too harsh on them. In the end, I think it went the way it was meant to... or I could be wrong. It's been known to happen.

Trust me. I did break the speed limit numerous times to get to my wife's parent's home. My key ring spun around my finger as I walked towards the front door.

"Hey baby," my wife - Reda - purred as she answered the door before I could even knock. Maybe that should have given me pause. However, if you saw my wife standing before me, wearing a pearl white silk robe as the lights of the interior bled through the material showing off that lustful body beneath it. You would know I wasn't thinking with my big intelligent head at the moment. So when I was led deeper into her former childhood home I gave no thought to how the door was slowly closing behind me. Although the fifty thousand volts that raced up my back damn sure did!

"Jerry?" I could hear my wife's sweet voice calling to me in my fogged mind. "Jerry? Wake up or you're going to miss all the fun." Why did it sound like there was a stutter to her voice?

As my eyes fluttered open, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I must still be woozy! There was her mother sucking off her brother and her lawyer father plowing into her first cousin. Her own family was piled in that room in varying stages of sexual depravity from young to old. I will forever be haunted by my father-in-law's wrinkly, age spotted, sixty-year-old bare ass! Glancing down when I felt the metal of the cuffs as I was handcuffed to the legs of the chair... I would hope you never know the taste of a ball gag. It was horrible! Then... then my heart just fell to my stomach as my wife turned my chin towards her. There she was bent over and (douchey douche as I call him now. In reality he was a detective in the city's police force. Knowing it had to be him that had tased me), Stacy's husband was fucking my wife from behind!

"Now Jerry before you blow a gasket. Hear me out, okay... God you feel good," my wife lightly moaned. "Forgive me baby. I've tried to bring this up to you so many times. Tried to tell you about my family. So many times yet... we are just so good together and I feared that I would lose you..." She stopped seeing the look in my eyes. "I still might, but I hope not..." There better be a damn good reason why I was assaulted, tied up and forced to watch another man fucking my wife. "You know how we talked about another baby?" I blinked. "Well... Stacy," my sister-in-law, "wants to start a family, and Dan is sterile." I looked at her my gaze silently telling her: SO! "And I want you to know what it's like to have your own child since you're so good with Jason and Beth. And you know how much it has pained me to know that I can never give you that. Dan, Stacy, and I thought that you could fill in for Dan and..." My eyes screamed: Hell No!

"Sis, I think I should step in." Don't get me wrong Stacy was and is a beautiful woman. Being four years younger than my wife, her 32C breasts had that perkiness to them that most men enjoy. Her blonde hair swayed against her chest, and at this point in time her mons Venus was bare (Yes, her carpet matches her drapes in case you were wondering. I came to find that out later if you continue to read on.) Her blue-green eyes pleaded with me to hear her request. Something now, after all this time, I don't know if I acted logically or allowed my emotions to get the better of me that day. I know what came after left a large rift between me and Reda for a very long time. I still don't know if we will ever be like we once were before I lived in ignorance of the truth of her family. "Jerry... I understand," Stacy said all sweet-like, to get me to lower my guard. That so wasn't happening! "This must be so strange to you, but it can be so good too," Stacy purred as she sank into my lap. Why hadn't I noticed that my pants and underwear were around my ankles? I guess seeing your own wife getting fucked by another man puts other things out of your mind for the moment.

How I wanted to tell her to get the fuck off of me, yet the gag kept that from happening. "Now that you know about us, you can finally and truly join us," Stacy said, I felt her breasts pressing against my chest. I tried to keep from getting hard, yet my body didn't get the message as her hand took hold of my cock. "Don't you worry, I'll take it easy on you given this is your first time." Stacy said, with a smirk. Thinking the shaking of my head was my nervousness which it wasn't. I didn't want to fuck or be fucked by another woman. I simply wanted my wife. Was that so hard to understand?!

"Fuck?!" I groaned into my mind. Sure I might not want this, but Stacy's cunt felt so good as she sank down onto my cock.

"That's it Jerry enjoy it." Stacy bounced on my cock as she breathed heavily into my ear. Don't get me wrong Stacy does know how to work a cock, but at that time I just wanted it to end, to get away from my wife and her damnable family.

Some of you are going to think I wussed out as you continue to read this. However, don't judge me or my choices until you yourself have been in my shoes and understand the consequences... well you'll see. Until then do keep an open mind.

"I can feel it Jerry." I shook my head vehemently not wanting to admit that I was close. "You know you want to Jerry, cum for me," Stacy said, hungrily.

"Do it Jerry fill my sister's pussy with your cum," Reda purred in my ear. Snatching my head away from her touch. I didn't care if there was a hurt look in her eyes. I was the one forced to watch this! I was the one handcuffed to a damn chair!

"No! No! No!" I scream out in my mind as I felt my cum shooting into Stacy's womb. She had to be ovulating otherwise she wouldn't be riding me so damn hard.

"I feel it baby!" Stacy wasn't looking at me but at Dan. How I hated that smug, arrogant smile of his. Then I saw my wife shudder as she came. My heart nearly died. I know for a very long time I couldn't look at her and not see that image in my mind. Closing my eyes, weeping on the inside as I saw another man's cum dripping from my wife's cunt.

"Do you think...?" Dan couldn't finish his sentence as his wife leapt off my lap. I felt disgusted! Soiled! Unclean! I mean if they had asked, instead of doing this I might have considered it. Now... I can't really say what was going through my head at the time. I just knew I had to get out of that damn house.

"Baby... let me talk okay..." I was done listening. Once my hands were free, I ripped that damn gag off of my face and tossed it at Dan's bloody head! It was nice watching it strike that side of his head. No one dared move, they thought I would be all joyous, that I'd just jump in line. Well fuck them! I hitched up my pants and walked out of that damn house. Slamming doors as I went. I could hear Reda calling after me as I slammed the front door of her parent's home in her face.

I could see her clutching her robe closed as the tires of my BMW squealed on the asphalt leaving the smell of rubber hanging in the air as I sped into the night. I knew I was in no shape or mind to handle the meeting with the FDA. So I called my vice-president and had her cover the meeting for me, she knew the material just as well as I did. Jill knew something had to be wrong for me to miss such an important event for my company. Once I knew Jill had it covered I turned my car towards the one place that still held some sanity in my world. Home.

Well, what was left of my childhood home. I didn't make my wealth from inheriting it. No. I worked hard. Spent late hours in the office. Went to conferences to expand my business and its contacts. For three days I drove. Ignoring the shrill ring of my phone as my wife called and called and texted nonstop. Right then we didn't have anything to say to one another.

My tires crawled along the gravel of the driveway of my former home. My eyes ran over the charred, flame eaten, the wood all rotten, ruinous shell that stood as a reminder of what I had lost on that night. I had lost both my parents that night once my father ran back in to save my mother after he got me to safety. Yet neither he nor my mother where ever seen again. My grandfather took me in, raised me the best he could at the age of sixty-five. Nevertheless, he couldn't keep up with a raucous five-year-old. Soon I was shipped off to a formal boarding school. Not that I ever blamed my grandfather for that. He too was hurting just like I was. I think I reminded him too much of my father.

When I got older, and saw my grandfather getting frail in his later years I worked hard to make sure he was taken care of just like he had done with me. Was it tough? Hell yes it was! Going to college and working the night shift full time, all so I could send money home to him to make sure he was taken care of. He never made it to my graduation, nor did I. That day I was at the funeral laying my grandfather to rest beside my parents. For the first time I was truly alone in the world. It wasn't until I was going through my grandfather's estate that I learned that he had kept the land my parents had before that fateful night. I don't know why he did. He left no reason behind as I sat in that small little, homey house of his. As I looked around at the life he had lived, the pictures of my father in his younger years, my mother, my grandmother. Wondering how I was going to make it in the world when I had no one.

So I sold off everything except my parent's property. I don't know why. I just couldn't. So I used the money from the sale of my grandfather's home, what savings he left for me, and all his belongings to fund the startup costs for my company.

The car door closed behind me. Silencing that damnable phone of mine. I never told my wife about this place. It was just too raw for me to dredge up that fiery night. So I knew they wouldn't know where to look for me... I hoped. Sliding onto the hot hood of my car, its heat warming my butt as the cool night descended upon me.

Did I love my wife? Sure. Yet did I want to be married to her after what had happened three days ago? That remained in doubt as I stared up at the stars wondering what my parents and grandfather would do if they were faced with this decision. It would be so easy to divorce Reda, but that also brought risks to it - namely my company. I employed some very good people. I knew she would go after it if I served her the papers. I wasn't about to give anyone control over my company. Ever! I knew her father would get one of his best family lawyers to take Reda's case and bury me in paperwork and legal fees for years. Then there was the kids to think about, while I knew they could handle the break up; however, she would make sure I'd never see them again, and I loved them like they were my own.

"Fuck!" I screamed into the night. Venting my anger upon those balls of burning gas. "God damn it Reda! Why?!" I knew the only way to truly answer that question was to ask her, yet I wasn't ready to face her.

I didn't return home until five days later. For eight days I let my wife stew in her worry. Which oddly was pleasing to me for some strange reason. I could hear someone speaking in the family room as I closed the door in a loud thud.

"Jerry!" I heard Reda call out. Her feet hammering on the floor as she raced towards the foyer. "Oh my god Jerry! I was so..." Reda stopped in her tracks as she noted my glare. Then I saw Dan and Stacy appear behind her.

"You two get the fuck out of my house! Now!" I barked.

"No?!" Reda shouted matching my tone. "They're my..."

"It's either you or them. Choose! Just like you didn't give me my own choice, when that ass assaulted me, bound me, that that..." Pointing at her sister, "Raped me!" Marching up the stairs to my bedroom not waiting for their answer. I needed to get out of those clothes.

"Jerry! Can't we..."

"Fuck you Reda! You will vacate my bed; my room as you see yourself from my sight by the time I get out of the shower!" I growled as I stared down at her.

"Okay Jerry, I understand. I do love you. I hope you realize that before you do anything." I knew if I stayed any longer those tears of hers would break me down. They always do.

I didn't see Reda the rest of that night or the next day for that matter. At the time I truly didn't care. What she was doing no longer mattered to me. At that point in time I kind of figured our marriage was dead. I would come to learn later she had spent that time in the guest room crying her heart out.

My lawyer confirmed my earlier thoughts about my divorce. She would ruin me. The visit from her father and her brother to my office three weeks after my return home didn't help matters.

"Jerry," Dell - Reda's father - said as he sat across from me in front of my desk. I could see the fight in his eyes to defend his daughter. Knowing her, her entire family knew I hadn't spoken one word to her since I got home.

"Listen, I get it," Baran - Reda's brother - said leaning forward in his seat. "You're pissed. You have every right to be. I know I would be."

"But if you go through with a divorce I will make sure we take you for everything you have," Dell said, in a threatening manner.

"You have the nerve to come into my office, threaten me, I wonder how the city, the bar association will view your family's hobby?" I retorted as I peered over my folded hands. In my mind I was watching hemorrhagic fever ravage Dell and flesh eating bacteria eating away at Baran's body. How it brought a smile to my face. I'm sure it gave them pause.

"Don't you dare..."

"What threaten you? Oh no, that would be a crime, I'm simply stating a fact," I said, coldly.

"Okay, okay, let's all take a breath," Baran said, trying to be the middle ground. "Jerry you know Reda loves you. You know she thinks the world of you. She's been a wreck ever since that night..."

"Good! She wasn't the one being raped! Wasn't the one forced to watch as another man fucked her!" I snapped. Watching Baran flinch.

"You have no proof of that!" Dell growled meeting my fiery temper.

"Not yet, give it nine months," I sneered.

"Just think about it, if you go through with a divorce, you'll lose everything. You sure you want to put your company, your employees, your own family, and the kids through that?" Baran asked, trying to be the voice of reason.

"My family is dead," I said, plainly. Yet I knew he was right. Too much was at risk to draw this out in a long divorce battle that I knew Dell would undoubtedly prolong just to drain me of every cent I had. "Now get out of my office before I have security escort you out," I said indifferently, as I spun around to look out the window at the pond and contemplate my next move.

"Alright Jerry." I saw Baran place a restraining hand on his father's shoulder from the reflection of the window. "Just please, give it some thought before this goes too far, before it can't be saved."

"Don't you think it's already gone too far?" My question trailed after them as Baran exited my office.

I was wondering if they had set this all up when I was set upon by the spouses of my wife's family, namely my mother-in-law. Here I thought I'd have a decent lunch without the thought, or their presence marring it. You wouldn't have thought this sixty-five-year-old woman could move as well as she did that night, and you would be wrong.

"Hello Jerry," Maxine said, sitting down across from me without waiting for an invitation to do so. My eyes darted about as two of Reda's uncles, and Baran's wife pulled out chairs to ring me in.

"Hello Jerry," Maranda purred as she so elegantly lowered herself into that seat to the right of me.

"Seems a shame to enjoy such a fine meal all by yourself," Maxine said, in that motherly voice of hers that I've come to know over the ten years me and Reda has been together. For sixty dollars a plate it better be damn good! Which it was, if you wanted to know. A lawyer just like Dell was, however, unlike Dell she worked hard for her degree and wasn't given a silver spoon, something I could relate to.

"I was," I said, as I wiped my mouth and pushed my plate to the side telling her that I had lost my appetite.

"Now Jerry let's not get testy," Maxine said, her voice getting that hard edge in it.

"What do you want?" Looking down as Maranda ran her hand up my thigh. Arching an eyebrow at her when she shot me this lustful smirk.

"Just to talk," Maxine said, trying to still the waters.

"Your husband said enough for all of you already," I said, combatively.

"Can you blame him? Like him, I am here for my daughter. I'm here hoping that we," gesturing to those that arrived with her, "could possibly talk you out of doing something rash. Because you know we will win if you do," Maxine said, getting a hard look in her eye. "The question you have to ask yourself what are you willing to pay."

"Jerry I know how you must be feeling. Their induction is rather... extreme, more so in your case. I too was facing the choice you're facing right now when Baran made me believe it was him fucking me with a blindfold on only to be shown that it was his father, and Baran was fucking his mother beside me," Maranda said, shooting a glance at Maxine who didn't bat an eye at it. "I still get angry at it sometimes. Maybe if they asked..." I saw Maxine squirm a little in her seat. "Then I might, I say might have gone along with it to make Baran happy. But I wasn't and I was tricked into thinking my husband was making kinky love to me." Again, I saw her glare at my mother-in-law. "But now... every month I can have any number of cocks I want and Baran can't utter a word about it. I've had my eye on you for some time Jerry. You're smart, handsome, wealthy..." Her grey stormy eyes glanced at my jacket at the sound of a text coming in to my phone. "Why don't you check that," Maranda said, her hand inching higher on my thigh.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers