The Iron Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The next evening, Mrs. Kitazawa had Alec attend to her while she bathed. She made him sit naked on the commode while she relaxed in a hot bath. Occasionally, she muttered something in Japanese. When she rose and stepped out of the bath, she turned her back to Alec and ordered him to dry her with a towel. "Gently," she said. "I'm always tender after a hot bath."

As usual, he became excited looking at her backside, and he had a huge erection. After he toweled her dry, back and front, he started kissing her buttocks, but she pushed him away. "Clean the bath first," she said.

She waited for him. When he had the tub clean and sparkling, she turned her back and allowed his face between her buttocks. He licked up and down the groove, then he pulled her cheeks apart with his hands and fastened his mouth to her anus. He could feel her masturbating herself while he licked and sucked her. After she had an orgasm, she pulled away from him. She seemed pleased with him.

"What do you think of Sachiko?" she said. "Did you enjoy sucking her?"

Sachiko was the maid. Alec did not know what to say -- he was afraid to displease Mrs. Kitazawa. Should he say yes or no? "Yes, I enjoyed it," he said.

Mrs. Kitazawa nodded. "But I don't want you to bother her. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Next time I'll tell her to remove her underwear. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Stand up. I'll milk you into the sink."

She did it only rarely these days, and he felt happy as he stood in front of the sink with Mrs. Kitazawa at his right side. She fondled his buttocks with her left hand as she stroked his cock with her right hand. The hand on his ass dipped lower to tickle his balls, and then her fingers moved back to his anus and pushed inside.

"You're so tight, Loomer-san. Maybe some time I ought to use a harigata in there. Do you know what a harigata is?"

He knew what a harigata was. A harigata was a Japanese dildo. He groaned as he spurted into the sink. Three long spurts, and then a shorter fourth and fifth. Mrs. Kitazawa smiled, patted his deflating cock and then walked out of the bathroom.

* * *

One evening, Mr. and Mrs. Kitazawa had an argument. They ranted at each other in Japanese in the living room. Alec could not understand a word, but he could tell they were arguing. It was a great surprise, because ordinarily they showed no emotion toward each other.

Later, Mrs. Kitazawa came into Alec's room with a cane and she started beating him. She had never beaten him with a cane before, and it was painful. She bruised his back and buttocks and thighs. The pain was much worse than what he'd had from any of the previous whippings. She worked up a sweat as she did it. He lay on the bed on his belly as she stood beside the bed and beat him again and again. At intervals she stopped to catch her breath. Finally she became exhausted, and she tossed the cane to the floor and walked out.

Except for the first command to lie on the bed on his belly, she hadn't said a word to him. He lay there in pain, huddling one of the pillows under his chest.

* * *

On a cheery afternoon, while both Mr. and Mrs. Kitazawa were both out of the house, the maid came to Alec's room and asked him if he would like some tea in the kitchen. "American style," Sachiko said.

In the kitchen, as they sipped their tea, he learned Sachiko had been in America many years and that she spoken excellent English. She was a widow, and she had been working for the Kitazawas for three years.

"That's a long time," Alec said.

Sachiko shrugged. "Time passes." Then she looked at him more closely. "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"She treats you like a slave."

He felt the flush in his face. "Yes."

"Why? Why do you stay?"

"I don't know."

"I think you enjoy it. Yes, you must enjoy it. Isn't that so?"

Alec said nothing.

"Yes," Sachiko continued. "I know of men like that. I've heard of it." Then her eyes narrowed as she smiled at him. "I liked it when you did that to me that time. Through my panties. So crazy! But I liked it! Do you want to do it again?"

Alec remembered Mrs. Kitazawa's order to leave the maid alone. But as he looked at Sachiko, his desire was too great. In a moment, he was on his knees before her. Excited by this, she quickly pulled her dress back to her waist and opened her thighs wide. Alec stared at her crotch, at her sex bulging under the cotton pants.

"Do you want me to take my panties off?"

"Yes."

She slipped her feet out of her sandals. She quickly removed her panties and threw them on the floor. Then she sat in the chair with her knees raised and her feet and buttocks on the seat. Holding the insides of her knees, she opened her thighs to deliberately expose her crotch. She was quite hairy, much more hair than Mrs. Kitazawa, soft black hair around a thick-lipped cunt with a large visible clitoris, wisps of dark hair around a pouting dark anus.

Alec wondered if she was clean. But he was beyond caring. He leaned forward and he started licking her cunt directly, no preliminaries, catching her scent, sniffing at the mixture of cunt and urine. She was already wet, but she quickly became much wetter. He tongued and sucked her vaginal opening, scooping out the milky seepage that gathered there. She made noises as he licked around her engorged clitoris. When he licked her anus, she made whimpering sounds of pleasure. Now her smell overpowered him, and as he penetrated her vagina with his nose, his tongue slithered inside the rather loose ring of her anus. He shook his head, his nose rubbing vigorously against her clitoris until she had a violent orgasm. As his tongue slurped in and out of her rectum, she squealed and came again.

Suddenly, she pushed him away. "The car!"

Alec listened and heard the tires of the Kitazawa car on the gravel in the driveway. His face still wet with Sachiko's juices, he hurried back to his room.

* * *

Alec now had a way to occupy his time when Mrs. Kitazawa was away from the house. The maid was always eager for it, and whenever they had the opportunity, she had him bury his face between her thighs and suck her to orgasm. She had no interest in anything else, no interest in fucking, no interest in his cock, no interest in his pleasure. She no longer sneered at him, but she obviously cared about nothing but her own orgasms. She was a more earthy woman than Mrs. Kitazawa, not as meticulous, never as clean. He'd always thought the Japanese were extremely clean, but Sachiko was an evident exception. Her body actually excited him more than Mrs. Kitazawa's, but Mrs. Kitazawa's strict manner with him was irresistible. Sachiko was also more conventional. She had no interest in defiling him with urine, and when he hinted that he might like it, she was revolted.

"Does she do that to you?"

"Yes."

"She's a pig."

But Sachiko liked her ass licked and sucked as much as Mrs. Kitazawa did, and the anal attention always gave her violent orgasms. Alec was able to make her come with only his tongue in her anus, neither of them touching her clitoris. She called him a pig when he did it, but she came anyway. Afterward, when she was gone, he would masturbate to a vigorous orgasm.

* * *

One afternoon, Alec and the maid were foolish enough to engage their passions while it was raining. The Kitazawas were of course out of the house, but because of the rain it was unlikely anyone inside the house could hear a car in the driveway. Sachiko was on the living room sofa, half naked, her dress pulled up to her waist, while Alec was in his usual position kneeling between her spread legs with his face buried in her hairy cunt.

The maid had a stronger than usual musk smell today, and whether it was that or the novelty of servicing her in the living room, he avoided the problem caused by the rain. He told himself they could at least hear the garage door when it opened.

Unfortunately, he had completely forgotten that Mrs. Kitazawa had called a taxi that morning and had not used her car.

Sachiko had her thighs clamped around his ears, and he was unable to even hear the front door when it was opened by Mrs. Kitazawa. Sachiko herself heard nothing either, since she was in the throes of an orgasm when Mrs. Kitazawa walked into the living room to find Alec and the maid connected like a leech and its prey.

Mrs. Kitazawa shouted at them in Japanese. Sachiko dropped her knees, and kicked Alec so violently, he sprawled backwards on the rug. The maid hurried out of the room, leaving Alec prostrate at the feet of Mrs. Kitazawa.

Her face red with fury, Mrs. Kitazawa controlled her anger and she sat down. "I want you to pack your things and get out," she said.

Alec was demolished. "Please don't do that..."

"I told you to stay away from the maid."

"It was an error. A stupid mistake."

He begged her. He crawled to her and kissed her shoes. He pleaded with her not to send him away.

Her lips curled with disgust. "When I invited you here, you promised to obey me."

"Well, haven't I?"

She suddenly shouted at him: "You're a fool!"

"Please, Mariko..."

"You must call me Kitazawa-san!"

"Please, Kitazawa-san..."

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes!"

"And that means you must do everything I say."

"Yes!"

She ordered him to his room. "Wait for me. I want to find you kneeling."

He knelt on the bed with his head down, waiting for her, and when she arrived she came with the cane and beat him severely. It was one of the worst times he had with the cane. She continued beating him until she was exhausted.

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes!"

"And you will obey me completely?"

"Yes!"

She left him as he continued kneeling on the bed in his pain.

Five

Mariko could not decide what to do with the maid. Should she fire Sachiko? If she fired Sachiko, she would then have the inconvenience of finding someone suitable. But there was no alternative: Sachiko had disobeyed her order not to meddle with Alec. Disobedience required punishment, and the proper punishment for Sachiko was to fire her. Mariko was not much concerned with Alec's disobedience, at least not enough to send him packing. Alec was too precious at the moment, a willing submissive man desirous only of giving her pleasure. She had plans for Alec. She intended to make him a perfect slave. She did not want the next maid to be Japanese. Her husband would complain, but Mariko was determined not to yield on that point. Japanese maids were fine in Japan, but here they were too independent.

She thought of Alec again. He was definitely valuable and she would train him. He would not be the first to be her slave; there had been others, several women and an Italian in Rome. Her husband knew all about her little amusements, but since he had his own amusements he never made any protest. And even if he had protested, she would disregard it and do what she liked anyway. That was the compact they'd had from the beginning.

Mariko was from Kyoto, and she hoped to return there eventually. Kyoto was the Florence of the East, a cultural center replete with history and art treasures, certainly a more distinguished city than Osaka, her husband's birthplace. She missed the elegance she had known in Kyoto. Her family was rich, and they had provided her with a luxurious life. But she had refused an arranged marriage, and she had left her family's riches to make her own way in the world. She had never wanted a quiet life serving a husband and children, devoting herself to domestic duties like other Japanese women. She found the idea repugnant. Her career had brought her freedom, and she had married carefully only to expand that freedom. Her first husband had broken his neck while skiing in the Alps. She had been married to Yoshio, her present husband, nearly ten years, and their domestic arrangements continued to be satisfactory. His most important quality was that he accepted her freedom to do as she liked, to have lovers, to travel alone.

But she had contempt for Yoshio because he drank too much. He was also not very intelligent. She did not mind that he cared more for men than for women -- she was amused by it. At times she wondered if she ought to let her husband have Alec for his pleasure -- it would be an entertainment to watch it. Yoshio was such a fool. His old mother in Osaka still dictated to him whenever he telephoned her.

* * *

Mariko fired Sachiko the next morning. She did not tell Alec about it until the evening, and he seemed saddened by the news.

Mariko chided him. "She disobeyed me, Loomer-san. I told her to keep away from you, and she disobeyed me."

"It was my fault."

"You were both at fault. But I don't care any more about the maid. It bores me. Look, I've brought you a present." She patted the oblong box she had carried into his room. "But I won't open it yet. We'll do that later. First we'll play with the belt awhile. You say you were at fault with Sachiko? Then I should whip you for it."

She made a gesture with her hand. He was at least trained enough so that he knew immediately what she wanted. She watched him as he peeled away his clothes. He was always more interesting when he was naked. Other men she found more interesting in their clothes, but Alec she liked naked. He had a lithe, muscular body, firm flesh, hard narrow buttocks and strong thighs. This evening she would begin something new with him, and the prospect excited her. "On the bed," she said. "Ass up, Loomer-san."

When he assumed the position, she took up the belt from the dresser and moved behind him. First she fondled him. She held the leather belt in her left hand as she used her free hand to stroke his buttocks. The marks of the previous whippings were quite visible, red and blue horizontal striations across his buttocks and upper thighs. She stroked the marks with her fingertips. Then she lifted his scrotal sac in her palm, closed her fingers around it, tugged it away from his body and released it to watch it bounce. Her Italian lover's balls had been larger, but she liked Alec's eggs better because the sac was pink and hairless and looked more vulnerable. They hadn't progressed yet to any serious amusements with his testicles, but that would happen before long. In Italy she had used shoelaces to tie Sergio's balls, but she thought Alec needed something more elegant. Perhaps ribbons. Yes, she would tie his balls with ribbons. How amusing!

Alec's anus was a perfect little ring in the hairy crack between his buttocks, a ring unabused and innocent. For the time being, she thought. Only for the time being, Loomer-san.

She started whipping him with the belt. It took awhile before he began to groan. She stopped a moment, and then she started again. She paced herself so as not to tire herself too soon. When she drew first blood, she stopped and put the belt down. "Bring the iodine," she said.

His face flushed, he left the bed and went to the bathroom to find the iodine. He brought the bottle to her, then knelt on the bed again with his ass in the air. As he hissed with pain, she carefully applied the iodine to the split skin of his buttocks.

"You bleed too easily," she said. "Just stay as you are until everything dries. We don't want the bed stained, do we?"

She stoppered the iodine bottle, and she put it on the dresser. Then she sat down on a chair five or six feet behind him.

"Can you guess what is in the box?" she said.

"That white box?"

"Yes."

"I don't know."

"I've brought a harigata for you. I ordered it just for you, Loomer-san."

Was he quivering? She watched him with amusement, trying to gauge his reaction. She wondered what thoughts were tumbling around in his brain.

"I'm going to make you adore it," she said. "Don't you agree that will happen?"

"I don't know."

"Ah, Loomer-san, you don't want me to be angry with you, do you? You must tell me you will adore the harigata. Will you adore it?"

"Yes."

"That's better. You're dry now. Come to me and kiss my feet."

He turned and climbed off the bed, and as he crawled to her, she slipped her sandals off and she held her right foot out to him. She sighed with pleasure as he took her foot in his hands and started kissing her instep. He kissed her instep, and her toes, and the sole of her foot, and then he lowered it gently and took up the other foot.

She praised him. She told him the pleasure he gave her was very great. "I can make you do anything I want, can't I?"

"Yes, Kitazawa-san."

"Lie down on the rug on your back."

When he did this, she rose from the chair and dropped her robe. Now she was naked. She straddled his body, facing his head, and she slowly lowered herself to squat over his face.

"Look at it," she said.

With her thighs spread wide, she knew her lips were open and her sex completely exposed. She lowered herself a bit more, still not touching his face with her cunt, teasing him, aware that he had her scent now because she could see the effect in his eyes.

"Open your mouth," she said.

When he did that, she dropped her loins the last inch to place her gaping sex directly on his lips.

"Don't lose anything," she said. "I'll be annoyed if you're not careful."

And she started pissing, carefully, regulating the flow to give him a chance to swallow everything. She did not want a mess on the carpet. Her head bent, she continued gazing at his face as she emptied her bladder. Her Italian lover had done this with marvelous skill. She remembered how obsesses he'd been, how willing to have his mouth always available to her. Before the Italian, she had never used anyone this way. It was the Italian who showed her how much she could enjoy it, how important it was to have total submission in this sort of affair.

She looked down now. "Good, Loomer-san. You've learned to do that well."

She kept her cunt on his mouth as she stroked her clitoris with one finger. But only briefly. They had much to do yet. After rising, she gazed down at his flushed face and watched him wipe his wet mouth with his fingertips. He seemed intoxicated, his eyes glazed. Then she went to the dresser and she opened the oblong box. The dildo was made of white latex cleverly molded to show every detail. The base had a flared rim to allow the dildo to be fixed in the harness. She removed the harness from the box, and also the small tube of lubricant jelly. Keeping her back to Alec, she inserted the dildo into the opening and secured the harness around her loins. After she adjusted the straps, she turned to show the apparatus to Alec.

"Isn't it lovely, Loomer-san?"

He seemed to quiver as he looked at her, and the idea that he might be frightened pleased her. She had never penetrated him with anything but her fingers.

"Yes, it's lovely."

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes."

She picked up the tube of lubricant. "On the bed, Alec. On your knees again. We need to get you ready."

When he arranged himself on his knees on the edge of the bed, she approached him with the dildo bobbing in front of her. She unscrewed the cap of the lubricant tube, slowly pushed the nozzle into his anus and squeezed the tube to squirt the jelly into his rectum.

"You're trembling," she said.

"I've never done this."

"You'll see how nice it is." She pulled the nozzle out of his rectum, and she squeezed some more jelly around the ring of his anus. "How do you want it?"

"What do you mean?"

"On your back or on your knees?"

"I think on my back."

"No, from behind is better. Now go to the bathroom and get a towel."

When he rose from the bed, she smiled when she saw his erection. His penis was like a fat sausage rearing from his loins. She watched his buttocks as he walked naked into the bathroom, imagining how his anus was now lubricated and ready for her. Yes, it would be good. Fucking a man always brought her great pleasure. Her taste for it had grown through the years. She was pleased with herself, She was certain Alec would be easily trained, and he would suit her perfectly. She adored him more than ever now, because soon he would be hers completely. She would make him enjoy the harigata. She would make him thrill to it and crave it.