The Iron Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned from the bathroom with the towel, she told him how she wanted him. He seemed unable to keep his eyes away from the dildo, which amused her.

"You shouldn't be afraid, Loomer-san."

"It's a new experience."

"Yes, of course."

"And I could get hurt."

"No, we'll do it carefully. Now kneel on the towel." She watched him as he knelt on the towel at the edge of the bed. "Move your knees apart and put your head down. Yes, like that."

With his head resting on his folded arms and his back concave, his buttocks were elevated to a maximum. His testicles hung low in their sac, and above that, the groove between his buttocks glistened with the lubricant jelly.

She enjoyed looking at him, enjoyed having him positioned this way with his body waiting for her. She touched his buttocks, stroked them with her palms, then trailed her fingers into the groove between his buttocks to stroke his lubricated anus. She penetrated him with her forefinger, then added her middle finger. He took her easily, the sphincter pliant and open.

"Does that hurt?"

"No."

"You look wonderful, Loomer-san. Very sexy." She moved her fingers, sliding them slowly in and out, in to the last knuckles, and then slowly out again.

He grunted. "Oh Christ."

"Good?"

"Yes."

She was pleased. He would be easier than she'd expected. She withdrew her fingers. She lifted the dildo in her right hand and placed the round tip at the ring of his anus. She pushed forward, slowly, slowly pushing forward until his anus suddenly opened and the knob of the dildo slid inside.

She held it there, only the knob inside his ass.

"Good, Loomer-san. What do you feel?"

"It feels huge."

"Oh, it's not so big. Just remain relaxed."

She pushed forward again. An inch. A slight withdrawal. Another inch forward. Withdrawal until only the tip was inside. A push forward again. Withdrawal. Another push forward, and this time the entire length of the dildo until her belly pressed against his buttocks.

"There, you have it all, Loomer-san. Now I'm going to fuck you. It looks marvelous, you know. It gives me great pleasure."

She slid a hand underneath the dildo to find his balls. Gripping his testicles in one hand, she started a slow sliding of the dildo in and out of his stretched anus. Her free hand fondled his right buttock, pinching and clutching his flesh as she continued her thrusting movements.

He groaned, a deep guttural sound from the depths of his being. She continued thrusting, speeded up a bit, slowed down, then used more force again. She could feel her own orgasm building as the base of the dildo rubbed her clitoris repeatedly. The shaft shone with lubricant as it slid in and out of his gaping orifice. And then finally her climax arrived, a great shudder passing through her body as she slammed the harigata into his bowels. She quivered through an exquisite orgasm, the hand grasping his balls twisting the sac with force.

"Good," she gasped. With the dildo still plunged deep inside his ass, she reached underneath to find his cock. His organ was swollen, as stiff as a metal pipe, and with only a few strokes of her hand she made him ejaculate onto the spread towel.

When she felt his penis wilting, she withdrew her hand and she slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass.

"I like this," she said. "I like taking you this way. I've done this before, but my pleasure with you is great. We're closer now, aren't we? I'll call you Alec from now on. And you should call me Mariko. Are you happy?"

"Yes, Mariko."

* * *

Their relationship entered a new phase. She was more gentle with him now, more solicitous, treating him more as a lover even if he was still her slave. He was her lover and her slave combined. Every time they were together, she fucked him with the harigata. He became used to it. He wanted it. After she was inside him, it never took long for him to ejaculate, sometimes with her hand hardly touching him. Their sessions together took more time, the games she played with him more intricate. No matter what they did, at the end she always penetrated him with the harigata, fucking him until they both came. Sometimes she continued until she came three or four times, and then he would complain that his ass hurt all the next day. But he was obviously thrilled by the new affection and attention she showed him now, by the way she fondled him with a new tenderness. All she had to do was stroke his buttocks with her hand, and he immediately knew she wanted to fuck him. "On the bed," she would say. And if they were not in the bedroom, he would at once turn and go to her room. When she arrived there, she would find him already undressed, kneeling on the bed, his ass already lubricated and waiting for her. Her vagina and clitoris had become so sensitized to the rubbing friction of the base of the dildo, that she could easily climax now after a dozen thrusts. The harigata had become her cock, and she relished the pleasure it gave her.

* * *

One evening she told Alec she was taking him out somewhere. She brought some things to his room, and she told him to undress. "You'll wear these," she said, laying out the articles on the bed. "Do you know what they are?"

"Yes."

A collar, cuffs, a jock-strap, all the items of black leather.

"Let's try them on," she said. She watched him as he finished removing his clothes. When he was naked, she went to him and she kissed his mouth as she fondled his cock and balls. "How are you today, Alec?"

"I'm fine."

"Your balls seem fuller than usual. Am I imagining it?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Did it just happen? Is it the collar and cuffs? Do they excite you?"

"Yes."

Sliding her fingers under his testicles, she found his anus and entered it with her middle digit. He could be penetrated easily now -- repeated use of the dildo had distinctly loosened his sphincter. She debated with herself whether to use the harigata. Yes, she wanted it, but she would not allow him to come. She kissed him again, added her forefinger to her middle finger inside his ass, and slowly pistoned and twisted her fingers in his rectum.

"Do you want it, Alec?"

"Yes, please."

"First let's get the collar and cuffs on you."

She did it for him, fastening the leather collar around his neck, and then the leather cuffs around his wrists. Both collar and cuffs had several rings attached to their circumference.

"And this," she said, holding up the leather jockstrap. "This too."

"But I thought--"

"No, you must wear it. I'll take you while you're wearing it. I don't want you to come yet, Alec. Not until later this evening."

She took him to her bedroom and she slipped out of her robe. She made him stand and wait for her while she strapped on the harness and dildo. She stroked the harigata with her fingers.

"Get it wet with your mouth," she said.

He hadn't done this before, but he immediately dropped to his knees in front of her and he took the tip of the dildo in his mouth. It excited her to watch him licking and sucking the phallus to get it wet with his saliva.

"You've never done this with a man?"

He stopped sucking and looked up at her. "No, never."

"It excites me, Alec. Take it deep in your mouth."

He complied, his lips stretched wide around the thick instrument. The surface of the dildo now gleamed with his saliva, maybe enough of it to make the lubricant jelly unnecessary.

But when he knelt on the bed, she used the jelly anyway. She did not want to hurt him so early in the evening. She wanted him primed. After greasing his anus, she did not use her fingers. She entered him immediately and he groaned in pleasure. Standing behind him as he knelt on the edge of the bed, she started fucking him slowly. She found the black leather jockstrap erotic. And the collar and cuffs. Usually she fondled his cock and balls while she fucked him, but this time she kept her hands on his hips. "I don't want you to come," she said. "You must warn me if you get close."

In a few moments he groaned. "I'm close, Mistress."

"Mistress?"

He groaned again. "Yes, you're my mistress."

"I like that. From now on you may call me that."

She slowed the pace, stopped completely, then started again. She fucked him until she had her climax, but she stopped before he had his and she withdrew from his ass.

"Don't move if you're too close," she said. "I forbid you to come."

She stood behind him and waited. His anus had already closed, the gaping orifice now again a tight sphincter. When she thought he was calm enough, she told him to turn around and sit on the edge of the bed.

She rid herself of the harness and dildo and she started preparing for the evening. As usual, she had him help her bathe. He dried her body with a large towel. After she urinated, he cleaned her with his tongue. When they were in the bedroom again, he knelt on the floor and watched her as she dressed. She enjoyed displaying her body to him, and she teased him about the evident erection behind the leather covering of his jockstrap.

"I won't let you come for a long time," she said. "I want you in proper form for my friends."

"Your friends?"

"I'm taking you to a gathering of some people I know. I'm going to exhibit you as my slave, Alec. But you won't be alone. There will be others there, other slaves. Does the idea excite you?"

When he spoke, his voice was almost a whisper: "Yes."

"Are you happy, Alec?"

He sighed. "Yes."

She smiled. She felt a great sense of completion, and she could see he did too. They completed each other, master and slave, woman and man in an equilibrium of contentment. "So it is," she said softly.

And Alec responded: "Yes."