All Comments on 'The Island'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a good easy reading story

This is a good well written story, and a good ending. What else could we ask for. Thanks for sharing it with us...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice, and hot, story

You did a tremendous job with spinning a very sexy story. You took your time and built things up. The ending was excellent. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Once....

...is all it takes, DAMMIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent well written very erotic story

No wonder the author is one of the very few best.

Thank you L.A. Wicker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

You covered everything a story like this should have in it.

DAMN THIS IS GOOD READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Great...

man fucking loved it. Keep it up.

sabra16023sabra16023about 13 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading your story. Keep m cumming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

geile geschichte.habe meine schwester in den dünen von dänemark geschwängert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mediocre story

from a mediocre writer, churning these out by the yard; he wants her, she decides to tease him, then as he's ready to fuck her she realises she's always had a thing for him, the end. Just number the parts of the story, man, you write the same shit over and over again, and do the next one by the same numbers, because that's what you've been doing all along. The amount of stories you've posted means shit, because they're all the same fucking story, get some talent, for fucks sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
convenient

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. But it seems just a tad convenient that a boat pulls up just as they were orgasming and after two months alone. They've never gotten along well, but, under the stress of being stranded alone and sexual frustration they all of a sudden like each other again. And when he is telling how much he wants her he's also telling her that he's had lots of women? Most women I've known don't really want to hear how many the man's had, even if they already know they don't want to hear it. And there's too many 'ya' and 'goin' and 'aint'. Is she going to fuck him or tease him, offering to walk around in her panties for him? Thats torture. When I was married, her cousin stayed with us for awhile walking around naked and I couldn't have her. It was torture even though I had my wife there. She, by the way, was wondering why I was fucking her day and night, night and day all of a sudden. And almost always after Arianna came out of the shower and walked around naked while air-drying. No, the only way she could help was to fuck him and if she wanted to avoid pregnancy she would have had to take him up her ass. Except at certain times of the month when he could safely have her pussy, if they didn't have a problem with menstrual sex. I learned with Jane, my wife, that it helps monumentally with menstrual cramps to have gentle sex. Almost like a massage for her internally whil rubbing her belly. Anyway, good story, though you could have written it better. I give it a five star anyway because I hate to give the less stars unless, of course, the story is too disappointing. Such a story involving pain, humiliation, or rape.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fuck yes

oh to be stranded on island with a babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
eager

chapter 2!???

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84over 6 years ago
Not bad

Except for your overuse and incorrect placement of commas.

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Fantastic sexy tale. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Chapter 2 - Dan and his sister Becky moved to a large city in Canada and got married, with Becky using her middle name as her last name. Six months and two weeks later, Becky gave birth to twins. A baby daughter and a baby son. Over the next 24 years, Dan fucked his sister-wife Becky constantly and impregnated her ten more times. They ended up with six daughters and six sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous