The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

He ran his hands over Becky's cheeks; gently caressing, squeezing and pushing her body against his, making sure she felt his cock on her pussy. "I think you like it as much as I do," he moaned, grabbed her cheeks harder and Dan needed her.

He was right and she didn't know what to say. "What if I do?" she whispered looking into his eyes.

"Neither of us has to suffer, Becky. I can make you feel so good, baby! Let me love you, sweet-heart!" he moaned as he caressed her butt, pushing her limp body to him and his hard cock.

She heard him and Becky's heart was pounding in her chest. This was it; Dan wanted her and it sounded so good, but he was her fucking brother. "I'm on fire and it sucks! Why do you have to be my brother?" she asked and Becky started balling like a baby. She wanted him, but they just couldn't do this. It was wrong, so dirty, but he was so handsome and his cock was a dream.

"Nobody will ever know, but...us," he whispered, leaned to her mouth and Dan kissed his big sister. She kissed him back as they looked into each other's eyes. Dan carefully lifted her in his arms, carried her to the side of the pond and laid her limp body on the soft grass.

She lay there, just smiling up to Dan as he moved over her body. His stiff cock was smashed between their bodies as they kissed more and much deeper. Becky was so afraid, but she also knew that Dan would be gentle with her.

"I need to tell you something." Becky panted between kisses and him pulling down her panties.

"What, baby?" he asked moving down her body, to her large breasts, tenderly sucking Becky's excited nipples as she squirmed under him.

She didn't know if he'd be mad or not. Becky knew that Dan needed a good, hard fuck, but it would not be today. He would be getting a virgin, his sister and he would have to be easy on her the first few times.

"I'm I...um...Dan...I'm a...virgin."

He sat up, looked down to Becky and he could not believe this. "You have to be joking! There is no fucking way, as hot as you are and no guy has got you yet, Becky?"

She just smiled and nodded her head. "Is that ok?"

"Yeah, it's a fucking dream come true! I'm getting my gorgeous sister and she's a virgin to boot! Hell yeah, it's ok!" he yelled out and was so glad they were alone.

"I'm glad you're so happy. I was kinda worried you'd be mad at me. I know that you need a good...um...fuck, but you gotta give me a few times until I'm used to doing it with you."

He caressed Becky's face and Dan replied. "Don't you worry. I love you being a virgin and I'll make this a day that you'll never forget," he whispered with a smile and lightly kissed her panting mouth. He reached down between their bodies and Dan guided his cock to Becky.

She heard him and Becky smiled. "Even if we didn't make love, I'd remember this until the day I die," she whispered and felt him at her source. "I love you so much, Danny." Becky whispered as he slowly and very carefully took her. "Oh God, it feels so good!" she screamed as Dan slipped in her body with no resistance at all.

Becky's very wet insides spread and she took him to her core. Dan held her body to his, enjoying Becky's warm and tight pussy wrapped around his hard shaft, wishing that this would never end.

"Oh Becky, I love you and I always have!"

"I know...I've always had a thing for you, but I was afraid of my feelings. That's why I was so mean to you." Becky said as she caressed his face, hoping that he would forgive her and he smiled.

"Babe, I love you and that's all in the past now. Let's forget it and just look to the future."

"Mmmm, you're my guy now, so love me." Becky whispered and Dan started moving back and forth, loving his sexy big sister. "Oh Danny, go, go, make me cum! Make me cum!" she squealed as Dan loved her with long and very deep strokes.

Dan moved fast, he needed to cum and to please the sexy lady under him, his sister. Her tight pussy held him, holding his cock in her; not wanting it to leave her warm body, but Dan would ease back and gently thrust back in.

"Oh shit, you feel so good, Becky! What will we do when we get rescued? I'm gunna die if I can't be with you all of the time."

"Let's not worry about that right now...I'm ready! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Her pussy locked on him, her heart was pounded and Becky came hard. "Danny, my baby, my baby! Yes, yes, oh yes!" Becky squealed out as Dan moved and he never missed a stroke.

He held her and when her little pussy grabbed him, it was all over for him too. His cock unleashed two long months of cum, deep into his big sister's belly and Dan thought the tip of his cock had blown off. It shot from his long cock, spraying to her core and Dan never felt better in his life.

They were locked in heated love and didn't hear the small boat coming to shore, until they heard someone yelling out. "Hello is anyone here?" the man yelled as he looked around the beach.

"Oh God, somebody's here, Dan! We're getting out of here!" Becky said with joy as Dan quickly got off of her and he was dressed in a flash.

"I can't believe it!" he said helping Becky off the grass and before he let her go, Dan gently hugged and he whispered. "You'll never know just how wonderful being with you made me feel," he said with a smile and Dan kissed Becky.

"You were pretty good yourself." Becky replied as they dressed and ran to the beach.

*.

It was two months later and Becky just finished cleaning herself up and she knew that it was time to call Dan. He needed to know and they had to figure this out together.

Becky dialed his cell phone and she flopped on her bed, thinking of that breathtaking day on the beach. She heard his voice and Becky's heart raced with excitement.

"Hey there handsome, what ya doing?" she purred and could feel her pussy starting to tingle.

He heard the soft voice in his ear and Dan started growing. "I was just thinking of you." Dan replied as he thought of Becky lying on the beach with her legs spread wide and taking her.

"Oh really now, were they nasty thoughts?"

"Of course it was, silly girl. I was thinking um...I know we said that us getting together was a one time thing, but I need you so bad," he moaned and Dan could hear Becky's breathing increasing.

"You bad, little boy, wanting to screw your sister again."

"Hell yes I do! I've been with so many girls, but none of them made me feel as good as you did."

"Mmmm, I love hearing that I pleased you and your big, ol' cock that good."

"I've been going crazy. I think about you day and night."

"Ahhh, you poor baby, would you like to come and see me this weekend?"

"Oh God yes, I'd love to!"

"Well, its set then and when you get here...you can help me go shopping for some maternity clothes."

Dan sat there and he didn't know what to say to Becky. "Are you fucking with me, Becky? That isn't one bit funny." he said with a low voice, hoping that she was.

"I'm not kidding, Danny. I did three of those tests and today, I went to the doctor and they confirmed it. I'm two months along."

"Oh shit, what are we going to do?" Dan asked as he thought of Becky, his sister, being pregnant with his baby.

"I'm going to have it and hope for the best."

"Do I get to be a part of your and the baby's life?" he asked and hoped she would say yes.

"You silly man, of course you will be. The baby needs a Daddy and Mommy needs that big, beautiful dick of yours! So, you best get your ass here as soon as you can!"

Dan smiled and he replied. "I'm on my way!"

Please remember to vote!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
12