All Comments on 'The Island'

by Don Beck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
coops181coops181over 17 years ago
Nice...

Wouldn't most of us love to chance upon a village of island natives as lovely and caring as your's.

Don, you wrote a very nice story that both my wife and I enjoyed sharing together. Lisa commented that she too would love to meet a Carlos someday as it certainly has been a fantasy of hers. Although my wife joked that she is not to sure about how many of the well hung young men she could handle!

Easy to read and well edited.

Thankyou,

Coops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so....

essentially the couple was drugged and violated and they loved it.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 12 years ago
I'd like to know their travel agent!

I've been on several cruises; but I've never had this sort of excursion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wtf

Wtf? You take your wife on a cruise you both get invited to take part in a ancient island ceremony that amounts to your wife getting gangbanged and you only get offered one used up island bitch. And your too much of a sorry assed wimp to even take advantage of that because you love and trust your wife. Wtf where was her love and trust while she was pulling the train. Sounds like you should've been the one on the beach pulling the train. WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WACC

"He was also afraid she might feel very guilty and remorseful when this was all over. Don expressed these fears to Maria. "

The cheating whore should feel guilty.

He gets a T-shirt that reads "I watched my slut wife get gangbanged and all I got was a lousy hand job.... And this shirt". WTF.

Total cucky crap. Don's a confirmed moron... He wants his wife to trust him? What the fuck... She's getting fucked. Why would he trust her?Oh that's right women get to fuck whoever they want but if a man fucks anyone but his wife he's a total dirt bag, but the woman is an angel.  Fuck that shit. Don needs to fuck a woman way hotter than his skanky wife.

"Don turned to Maria again and asked, "Am I allowed to join in the ceremony?" 

She smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but no." 

Well of course he isn't he's a total wimp cuck.

"She glanced over at his erection and said, "Perhaps I can help you in some way?" 'He knew what she meant, but replied, "I really do trust Traci heart and soul. But I want her to trust me, too. As much as I would like to, I can't." 

Total fool.

"Maria spoke to him, "You are now welcome to have the woman of your choice, as the whole village continues the celebration of love and pleasure." 

WTF. How about he has any 10 or 20 women he wants for as long as he wants. 

"Don quickly said, "Don't worry. I love you as much as always. And I loved watching you." 

And added ... But it's your turn to watch me as I get pleasures by oh, 30 women... Then we might be even...  You trust me don't you honey?  

This cucky crap is just damn depressing. Not erotic at all.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sink

Hope this cuck boat hits an iceberg soon.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Get her drunk

An old story , get her drunk and many men fuck her , so drunk she only remembers some of the action .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous