The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes that gooooood! Eat my puuuussy! I-I think your going to be one of my favorite." She said as her juices flowed out over her captive's lips. "Suck it up, don't you like my sweet nectar? Oh, I know you do." Then she started to quiver as her orgasm grew stronger and then her body began to shake "Oooooooh yeeeah!, That's it eat me! Eat miiiiiiiiiy hot cunt! Lick me dry! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuming I'm goooooooing to fill your mouth, eat it! Eat it all!'

Kristy could feel the hot juices as they flowed out of the older woman, and onto her tongue she suck it out and swallowed afraid to do other wise. As he head was being twisted back and forth and Warren Campbell fucked her cunt up and down on Kristy's mouth.

"Get ready Missy., Ah! you better be on the pill. Ah! I'm going to fill your little cunt full of my potent seed! " The fat man said into Tanya's ear as he fuck her, slamming his cock deep into her hard and fast. "I've already got two kids running around here!" he said as he felt himself rushing to an explosion.

Tanya heard his words but at first it did not register, then just as he grabbed her hips and pulled her up tight to him and shot his first load of semen deep into her womb. "Ooooh! God Nooooooooo! I'm not on the pill, don't do it, don't get me pregnant!" she screamed.

"To late Missy! Can't stop now!" He laughed as he continued to pump his seed into her. She could feel his cock jerk inside of her as it emptied into her now sloppy hole, then he collapsed on top of her smearing his sweat over her body. "Oh yeah, baby, you have a nice tight pussy, but I don't think it will be tight long, not in here." He whispered to her as he kissed her on the cheek then her pushed himself up off of her.

As he walked away a tall black man moved into place between her legs. She had given up fighting it and just lay there hoping it would be over soon. She felt the black man working his cock up and down her cunt as he kneeled between her legs. she looked up and saw between them and saw the biggest cock she had ever seen in her limited sexual life. The head look as if it would never fit inside of her.

"Oh no! Don't that thing will never fit in me!" She yelled try to move her hips away from him. But the two men holding her legs pulled the apart and up towards her upper body raising her hips off of the cot. This opened her cunt up and gave the black man better access to her treasure.

"Don't worry baby, you will stretch to accommodate it all eleven inches." He laughed as he pushed the head inside of her. She began to trash her head from side to side as he pulled back and then eased his monster in a little deeper.

"See there, it's going to fit, and you are going to fit around it like a glove." He said pulling back then pushing it in even more. Slowly he worked himself into her used cunt, pulling back then going deeper with each forward stroke, until her was buried to his balls in her over filled cunt.

Warren Campbell was lying across her desk on her back holding onto Kristy's head between her legs as she came down from her orgasm. She eased her grip and allowed the girl to pull back taking her mouth off of the older woman's wet pussy.

"Whew! That was great, you're go to make a nice little pussy licker." She said sitting up and sliding off of the desk. She straightened he skirt and walked around her new bet, to the other side of the desk. "Ok Miss Camp get on the desk and spread you legs." She ordered. Kristy did as she was told thinking now this old woman is going to lick her pussy. But that was far from what was about to happen.

The warren opened a draw and pulled a large dildo then walked around in front of the girl. It was so big her hand would not go all the way around it. "Lay back and spread you legs as wide as you can," She told her. As she rubbed the head with a lubricant, she placed the big rubber cock at the opening of Kristy's cunt and pushed slowly it slipped in then it stopped, the older woman applied more pressure and the head popped inside.

"Iiiiiiiike! It hurts, please take it out." Kristy begged, but the older woman placed her free hand on the girls clit and began to rapidly rub it back and forth, as she worked the monster deeper.

"Oh no, we have just gotten started, I going to give you at lest half of this then you are going to fuck yourself with it while I film it, see over there." The warren said motioning with her head. Kristy look over toward the wall and saw for the first a tri pod with a camera with to a small TV beside it, the image on the screen was her being stuffed with the big rubber dick.

'What are you doing filming me?" Kristy asked looking into the warren's eyes.

"That's one way we make money around here sweetie, all this will be on the Internet. Now then it's deep enough." She laughed as she placed both Kristy's hands on the dildo and stood up with less than half of it stick out of the young woman's pussy. She stepped back behind the camera and adjusted it. Kristy's image filled the screen. "Now dear start fucking yourself. I'm going to leave you alone here, if you stop before I return you'll spend a week in the box." She told her.

Kristy started working the long rubber cock in and out of her cunt, "Pick up the pace sweetie, I don't want you to get bored" her jailor said as she walked out of the door. Kristy pulled out of her and started to get off of the disk when a voice shouted at her. "you heard the warren, don't stop!" she look around the room in one corner was a speaker, she knew she was being watched. She got back on the desk placed her heels on the edge and pushed the dildo into her pussy she slowly worked it in and out faster and faster as she stared at the TV and watched herself fucking the large dido.

Tanya had stopped struggling completely and was lying on her while the tall black man was driving his eleven inch cock in and out of her over stretched pussy. Her body was limp and the four men holding her arms and legs were now standing around two of them was watching the viewing screen on the camera on a tripod to one side of the room, one was walking around take snapshots from various positions.

"Oh yeah, baby you are as tight as any I have fucked, I love the way your little cunt grips my dick!" he breathed into her ear as he sawed in and out of her. He was nuzzling he neck he rough whiskers leaving it red, as he pressed his chest down on her press he young firm breast to her body. He moved his hands down underneath her ass and started pulling up on her ass each time he shoved his long black cock in.

She could hardly breath from his weight on her. She could hear the others laughing and making nasty remarks about her as she was being humiliated by this animal. She turned her head towards the door as it opened. Warren Campbell stepped inside the room. "Oh thank God she has come to stop this nightmare!" The young woman thought.

"Oh I'm just in time!" the warren said as she walked up to the cot and kneeled down looking Tanya in the eyes, and planted a long wet kiss on the girls mouth, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth and playing with her tongue. "Mmmmm, I just love these high class little cunts, they taste so fresh." She said standing up, She walked over and took the camera from the man taking pictures, "Now give me something I can make some money with!' she laughed and started snapping pictures one after another.

Kristy's body began to shack as her third orgasm over took her. She had been fucking the large dildo in and out of her cunt for over an hour. As she started to cum her head felt light, the room began to spin and she saw spots, then every thing went black. She fell back on the desk, her legs dropped of the edge and her arms were flung out from her side leaving her lying there spread wide open with the huge dildo sticking out of her cunt.

"Ooooh yeah! I'll give you something to sell!" The black man grunted, as he slammed into the limp girl so hard that it made the cot bounce off of the floor. Her ass cheeks were red from the imprint of his hands as he pulled her up to meet his power drives. "Here it comes! Get this!" he shouted as he quickly raised up and pulled his long cock out of Tanya's opened cunt. Kneeling between her legs he stroked his dick twice and it exploded, blasting a long white stream of cum over her belly and landing it between her nice firm tits, then with another stroke he shot a hot load up and onto her face, then the rest he puddled in and around her belly button.

Debbi entered the room where Kristy lay unconscious. She walked over to the young woman and examined her, when she determined that she had only passed out she adjusted the camera to a tight shot of the girls cunt and then began to work the dildo in an out slowly at first then faster and faster. While she worked the dildo with one hand she used the other to massage Kristy's small breast, she rolled the pink nipples between her thumb and fingers. She leaned forward and taking her clit into her mouth and sucked on it, as the girl was steering, and becoming aware of what was happening.

The warren moved in and captured the black man's climax completely. "This will go good on the our web." She said as the black man got off the cot and moved away. Tanya lay there on her unable to move, from her ordeal. She watched as the warren took more pictures of her lying there with his cum on her. The older woman move up close and using her fingers she scrapped a good amount of the cum that was on the girl's face and pushed it Tanya's mouth, "there you go girl suck it off of my fingers." She said.

Kristy began to respond to the attention Debbi was giving her. She was raising her hips to meet the trust of the rubber dick as well as the tender mouth. The guard moved her hand around and eased her middle finger mixed with the over flow, into the girl's brown hole, and then slowly she fucked it in and out. Debbi removed the dildo from the girl's pussy and laid it down then she spread her legs as wide as she could as she took her finger from her ass and worked it into the sloppy cunt. Moving it in and out she added another as she continued to suck on the little red nub protruding from the blond batch of hair just above her slit.

The warren had a short conference with three of the men in the room. Soon they came over to the cot. Two of the men picked Tanya up as the other man lay down on his back, he held his amble dick up and the two men eased her down, it slid easily in to her well-used pussy. One of the men walked around in front of her and pulled her arms causing her to lean forward until her breast were hanging over the face of the man beneath her. The other man took the bottle of lubricant and smeared it over his hard cock he crawled up behind her and positioned the head at her tiny butt hole and pushed.

Debbi added another finger, then another until only her thumb remained to be added. She used it to manipulate Kristy's clit bringing her to edge of orgasm, then she folded her thumb inside of her palm and pushed hard until her hand popped inside. Kristy raised up "Auukk! What are you doing?" she asked, but the guard didn't answered she pushed the girl back down and started to fuck her hard with her hand. In and out harder, faster, over and over again she fucked. Then Kristy's body began to shack again the guard had brought her to her fourth orgasm in just a short time.

"No! Please no! Not there I've never had it there!" Tanya cried as she tried to struggle, but the men held her in place as he slowly entered her, pushing in then pulling back, then back in, each time going deeper into her bowls. When he was completely inside of her he held himself there allowing her to except his full length and the fullness of the double penetration. "Oooooh, please don't move! Oh god! I feel so full back there! No! No! Don't move!" she said as he began to pull back before he slammed back in to he full depths.

Debbi began to suck on Kristy's small pointed tits as she continued to fist fuck slower now. "Oooooh yes,' the girl moaned as she gave in to her animal needs, she moved her hips in time with the fist in her cunt. Debbi pulled her hand out and presented it to Kristy. "Clean you cum off of my hand." She ordered. Kristy look up into the older woman's eyes and began to lick her sticky mess from her hand. When her hand was clean Debbi stood up taking Kristy by the hand she helped her off of the desk. "Come with me." she said.

The man in front of Tanya released her hands, and pulled her head up by her hair until she was facing him. "open your mouth!" he ordered, frightened she did as she was told. The man with his dick in her ass was fucking in and out of her in time with the man under her who was fucking in and out of her cunt. When the one on top would pull out the one on bottom would push in. the man in front slowly feed his dick to her filling her mouth, until her hit the back of her throat, then he pulled it slowly back until only the head remained in her mouth. "Now get ready girl, I'm going to fuck your face." He said just before he shoved his cock back into her mouth and forced it into her throat. For just an instant she could not breath, but he pulled back and she tried to catch her breath around his cock.

"Breath through your nose." The warren told her as she took another picture of his cock just before it disappeared back into her mouth. Then she took another as his ball bounced on the young woman's chin. "Yes this is good, the paying members of our little web site are going to love this." The warren laughed as she took more pictures.

Debbi lead Kristy into the room just as all three men were about to cum, the one in her mouth pulled out and shot his load all over her face, while the other two buried themselves deep into her and exploded their loads into her body. Tanya just accepted their gifts.

The man in Tanya's butt got off of the cot, and the one who was fucking her face came around while the one under her rolled her off of him and got up Kristy felt Debbie's hands on her shoulder pushing her down on her knees, as the three men gather around her "clean them." She was told. She reached up and took two of the cock in her hands while the other was feed into her mouth. She sucked and licked each man's cock until she had removed all of her friend's bodily fluids.

The remaining man who had been filming all of the action walked up to the cot and rolled Tanya over onto her back he stepped up on the bed with her and picked her legs up pulling her up on her shoulders. He her the two women came up and took her legs from holding her up while he stepped through and was straddling her body. He pointed his hard cock downward and squatted pushing it deep inside of her.

While the man worked himself up and down fucking his cock in and out of her sloppy cunt the black man came back over and stepped through her legs facing the man in her cunt, he aimed his cock down and positioned the head along side his friend's cock and squatted when he did pushing his dick into the girl along beside the other now Tanya had two cocks in her cunt at the same time. The two men went up and down over and over again until they both blew their load inside of her. Then the women dropped her legs causing her to fall off of the dripping dicks.

Warren Campbell got Kristy by the arm and led her to the cot she sat her down on the edge beside her friend. "Ok sweetie we are going to leave you alone for the rest of the day and night, in the morning when Ms Dallas comes to get you, I want both of you to be cleaned up. And ready to begin you new duties." She told them then she followed the men out of the door.

"But we don't even have a wet rag." Kristy said to Debbi, as she was about to leave them.

"Honey you rag is in your mouth, you better get to it, and act like cats." The dark haired woman laughed as she stepped out and locked the door behind her.

Kristy turned towards her friend who was lying on her side with her legs pulled up to her chest. She was covered with semen and it was seeping out of every hole in her body. Kristy took a deep breath then rolled her over on her back and spread her legs and began to lick the cum as it oozed out of her cunt. She knew they this what their life had become, and she just hoped that their stay on the island would not be a long one, maybe they did what they were told they would get off with good behavior.

"More to come"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravished by Older Men Teenage girl gets ravished by older men at dorm party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories