All Comments on 'The Island of I Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHY DID YOU STOP NOW!?

More, more, we need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
boring boring boring

I've come to expect so much more from you then this. Even the story reminds me of someone just using to many words. It's like you intended it to be boring. I can only give it a one and I probably wouldn't read any more chapters in this story. I'm totally disappointed.

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 12 years ago
great start

Original approach to an incest story. Personally, I like incest stories that are more realistic. However, the mystery and the exotic setting made this work for me. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Thanks for writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 *

I give it five stars BUT:

Entity or no entity John had to at least try rescuing his mother from what I suppose is an evil deity or ghost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate this.

I truly hate the fact I'm gonna have to wait days, possibly weeks for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A story to thrill the the mind as well as the cock

I have never left a comment on here before buthad to this time. It's such a pleasure to read a story not just a fuck session . The depth of your characters let's me be inthe story. Love the Lovecraftian theme . Please don't leave us dangling to long till the next chapter. Of course 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this sucked sooo bad first time I ever left a comment

SUCKED!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A fantastic amount of imagination went into this storyline.

An absolutely marvelous storyline and the writing is perfect.

The spooky implications of terror that the author has given to the old house and to the mysterious island has made for a very interesting read.

I will be waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for this erotic and spooky read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
guy who said it sucked is an idiot

Also I was thinking that he should at least have tried to save his mother also, but I'm guessing he was also under some supernatural spell or is dreaming. He did find himself in that passage withput knowing how he got there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A glorious start!

Ahabscribe...it is perfect. And still two more CHAPTERS to go. This story will be powerful and twisted beyond words, I reckon. Let the pen never run out of ink.

Bravo!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Look at the work put into this...

Eagerly awaiting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not so....

not so good start ahab, actually this is not your type of mother son story. you r a king of mom son incest story in literotica but this story has much boring passage. conversation between mother and son should be more. also need mothers nudity to be describe well espacially her buttock.

hope next part will be full of hot anal incest between mom son.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

A very interesting story indeed. I'm already looking forward to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the anon guy

Hope next part will NOT be full of hot anal incest between mom son. Why spoil it with anal? Suck on that.

Glorious start Ahab. Don't keep us waiting, post part two ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You've Got Me Hooked Again!

I wait patiently for anything you have to offer. It has storyline, dialog, and hot action. Give it to Mom anyway you want to... let the housekeeper and son join in, I don't care. It will be hot, and I will be looking for relief as I live vicariously through them. Mists, ethereal beings and tentacles do freak me out, but they serve their purpose.... to make me wait eagerly for the next installment. Write on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I love Lovecraft so it's no wonder I like this story.

Just don't keep us waiting long. This is a good start and I hope you post the whole story soon.

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtalmost 12 years ago
Compliments and a Nitpick

Compliments: This seems like it's going to be up there with Red Houses and Jonos and the Whore Queen for my favorite ahabscribe stories. I'm very interesting in seeing how this will turn out since Lovecraft didn't seem to fond of leaving his protagonists unscathed by the things they encounter. I'm guessing this will end in an incest orgy and that it's going to be awesome!

Now to nitpick: When is the story supposed to be taking place?

You mention the son reading Mickey Spillane paperbacks and the mother reading "bodice ripper" romance novels at one point, but if this is supposed to be taking place in the late 1920's to early 1930's (and I'm making a big assumption I admit) then mentioning these two pieces of media is a bit anachronistic. Spillane didn't start writing his Mike Hammer stories until the late 1940's and the term "bodice ripper" hadn't been coined until the 1970's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well..

You had me gripped right until the last part where the creature rapes John's mom.

Still, I'm eagerly awaiting other chapters.

3.5/5 you had some mistakes here and there

OeddieOeddiealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I love the idea for this story. There's too few incest-themed erotic horrors around. Hope you continue soon.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 12 years ago
Extremely Well Done

I know you were worried about staying true to the genre, but I think you managed it as much as possible. I mean, writing erotica (especially incest erotica) means you're going to break away from Lovecraft at some point, but you certainly kept a lot of Lovecraft's trademarks in the story (Miskatonic U., obsessed professor studying ancient books, etc.) You even adjusted your writing style to more closely resemble Lovecraft's, which is a nice thing to see.

I also enjoyed the emotional buildup between mother and son, something of a hallmark of yours and one of the reasons I enjoy your stories so much. The only complaint I have is one that was mentioned by another commenter: when is this set? It could be early twentieth century, like Lovecraft's work, or it could be present day; it's kind of hard to tell.

At any rate, I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

My guess is that this is set in relatively modern times. The language and pacing is more like that of one of your "bodice-rippers" as I am sure you intended. I am looking forward to the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Thank You Very Much!

5 stars!!!!

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 8 years ago
dont listen to that anonymous boring guy.

What makes this story a great read is its language. Beautifully written with immense psychological depth. It is rare to read an account like this when every other writer seems to think it is only natural and expected off mother and son to lust after each other. They write shallow and boring stories of seducrion and fucking.

Truthfully, There is always a painful realization and horror before something like that could happen in real life. What makes the story worthwhile in telling is when we take the journey with them with all their anxiety , to discover how they overcome their moral inhibitions.

You have taken me on a rich and erotic journey for which I am very thankful.

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

Good writing. But when the "form" appeared, I lost interest. I prefer reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Can not wait for the next chapter.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

One of the top-notch stories on here, across all categories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Miss Antonia does remind me of the naughty Latina maid we got to work in our house when I was 12 years old. She was a lush bodied woman the same age as my mother and had a thick rich seductive Spanish accent that honestly would have any young boy twitching and throbbing in their underwear. My parents had to work all the time so she also babysat and kept an eye on me when we were left alone in the house. The first time she seduced me she simply walked into my room when I was jerking off naked on my bed with my eyes closed. She got on the bed and grabbed my hands to pin them to my side and swallowed my cock right down to the base. I opened my eyes in shock and asking her what she was doing to my cock, she didn't respond and simply bobbed her head until she extracted 3 large cumloads from my balls.

That was just the beginning, she spent most of her free time milking my big underage cock with titjobs, assjobs, footjobs and sloppily blowjobs before sinking my eager cock into her pussy or ass. I've shot so many fucking loads inside that whore.

Latina mommas are wild man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So considerate of Antonia to finish off her aroused son with her cum hungry mouth before their mating session at the spring. She's a really caring mother that knew her lust possessed son was ready to pop when he got out of water with that deliciously large love pole throbbing between his skinny legs, so she simply took the edge off by deep throating Hector's big fat cock and allowing him to lewdly groan and erupt deep inside her swallowing throat.........fuck yea! Such a naughty and generous mommy. Otherwise Hector would have spilled his fresh cock cream as soon as he bottomed out inside his horny mother's cock hungry twat. John should have also pulled his stiff cock out into the night air and stroked it to the raunchy incest he was witnessing until he spewed a big hot load on the grass instead of soiling his underwear and slacks.......or perhaps joined in with Hector and Antonia. Pretty sure Hector won't mind sharing his erotic mother's lush body with a stud like John at this point.

Not to mention Antonia would be delighted to have two big young constantly hard cocks on the island ready to stretch out her soft wet warm holes and spill their fertile cream deep inside her at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HECTOR NEEDS TO BE RIMMED!!

Hector has such an erotic body, I just can't help but imagine him squatting primaly on my bed stroking his lovely cock as I watch him with my hands buried in my panties......oooh does that make me a bad mommy? I hope it does!

I want a scene where both moms seduce and tie Hector hands firmly behind his back before oiling up his body and running their hands all over his toned body. Then I want Antonia to squat behind Hector while John's mom squats infront of him to give him an unforgettable rimjob and blowjob combo that will have his toes curling and balls churning in no time. Antonia should part her son's firm ass cheeks and stare at his winking asshole in lust before licking it tenderly before starting to sloppily make out with his tight rosebud. Then she should keep feasting on her son's asshole while John's mother mercilessly sucks and deep throats his thick cock and gently play and squeaze his ripe seed swollen balls as Hector gasps and groans. When Hector's body twitches and shudders signalling his incumming orgasm after about half an hour, have Antonia stick her tongue as far up his brown eye as possible while John's mother swallows his big throbbing cock to the base and stares up at him with lust glazed eyes. Then make Hector call his mother a cock hungry whore and John's mother a cum hungry slut in his native tongue as thick gooey fertile cum races up and explodes out of the tip of his fat cock buried deep inside his friend's mother's throat. Have his gorgeous mother keep on gorging and swirling her tongue in his ass as he grunts and groans like a wounded bull as his long fuck stick jerks and jumps as it feeds his fresh warm cock cream to John's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A handsome and deliciously naked perverted young man with a majestically long and thick cock shamelessly and rather eagerly allowing himself to be deep throated to the base of his massive erection by the no doubt exquisite and experienced seed hungry throat of his own sinfully naked and sexy mother before blowing his creamy warm ropes right down her greedy gullet must be the most erotic and cock hardening start to an incest sex scene I have ever read.

That throatpie was was unexpected and really caught me off guard. In the best way possible. The mother and son duo is just so primal, raw and full of animalistic lust that I couldn't help but involuntarily blow a fat load in my obscenely stretched out underwear while reading the climax of their mating. Antonia and Hector are going to be the cause of many erections and wet pussies of readers new to this story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so fucking curious about the naughty and forbbiden tactics Antonia used to flash her body and stay nude when she was living alone with her underaged son back in Athens. How young do you guys think Hector was when his mother walked out naked infront of him after taking a bath, which according to him " was the first time he looked at her as a man " . AKA the first time he got a throbbing boner when he saw her shamelessly walking around naked.

Considering how young hector is in the story it can be only logical that Antonia deliberately began to cock tease her son with her erotic nudity at a very young age. She probably wanted Hector to experience healthy strong erections during his childhood to make sure he was spilling his cock seed on a regular basis in his bed or the bath while pleasuring himself and thinking about her naked form in his mind. The cum hungry mommy whore was grooming her son to get a fat boner everytime he saw her walking around in her birthday suit.

I wonder how many times Hector had to stroke his long fat pussy stretcher and empty his balls while gasping and moaning out "ay.....siiii...ayy.ayy....unghhhh....Mama" in a single day every day before he turned 18 as his mother was casually working around their household in all her nude glory, slyly pretending to ignore Hector playing with his big bull cock in plain view.

I want a scene where an Underaged Hector and his nudist latina slut mother tease and play with other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From what I can gather, Hector was between the ages of 10 to 13 when his mother started to deliberately cock tease him. Antonia is a smart witch. She started to do things while fully naked infront of her young son's curious eyes very early on for a very obvious reason.

She wanted Hector to grow up as a big cocked pervert that got a massive erection every time he even saw her. He has the only cock on the island that she can use to satiate her lust. The fact that he is her son causes no moral issues to such a cock hungry whore like Antonia, she loves that her lover is her son and probably gets a kick out of doing the things she does with him on a regular basis every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't see a problem with a Antonia using her own son's fat cock to satiate her hunger for sex. She gave birth to Hector so she is allowed to play with his cock anywhere and anytime she wants.

And I agree with the readers asking for an underaged Hector vs horny sex starved mommy Antonia scene. It's only fair to see exactly how she seduced and drained her child the very first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck!

What a sexy ass mommy cock whore Antonia turned out to be............and here I was thinking that she was gonna be a prim and proper mother next door type of woman that gives John good advice and keep him out of trouble.

But damn, looks like she's gonna be helping John drain those fat cum swollen ripe balls of his by making his long fat cock explode between her fat ass cheeks and massive voluptuous boobs or deep inside her mature mommy cunt and slimy tight asshole.

Can't wait to read how John rails the absolute fuck out of her womb with his large meat sword as she eggs him on............telling him to piston in and out of her holes until his balls tighten..............his cock twitches and hardens past the point of no return before emptying his cock seed deep inside her fertile depths right as she screams his name in ecstasy.

Mmmmmmm......fuck yes...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That housekeeper whore fucking her own son was so fucking hot.

Now i have a boner and wanna stroke it while watching latina milf porn till i gasp and pop.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This chapter is what erotic literature is suppose to be. The characters are fully developed. The plot and subplots are logically intertwined. The characters are believable. The characters self-awareness, self-assuredness, sense of self, ego and id are fully developed. The interaction, chemistry and intuitive sensitivity of the characters is fully developed. The use of the English is appropriate. Gutter language is only used where and when necessary to properly convey the situation and/or thoughts/action of the character. For those individuals who want nothing more than ridiculous sex between unrealisticly constructed characters, go read something else. What most readers fail to realize is that sex is 90% mental. Solid 5 star rating. Hopefully, the author has the mental capacity to continue writting at this level.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who the fuck is this asshole below telling people what to read and what not to read? Who the fuck do you think you are???

Lol bitch stfu!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Antonia sucking all that yummy stress out of Hector's young full balls before letting him stretch out her cunt..............jesus christ...........my pussy is wet as fuck..........what a good little slut of a mother.

I can't wait to make the move on my own son after reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous