The Island of I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers

I let him shake my hand and then began to laugh as I began to get untangled from him, saying, "You, sir, are mad!"

"Perhaps so, but far better to know the madness of love than to dwell in the cold, loneliness of the sane," he replied as he stood up. As we made out way back to the thorny brush, Hector looked aside at me and said, "Now, were you lucky enough to look with your new eyes upon your mother in her lovely nakedness?"

"Good God, no!" I blurted out...the notion both shocking me and stirring up emotions of arousal that returned me to my lust of the night before.

Hector winked at me and said before returning to our labors, "Ah...then the new love you feel for your mother is but a trickle before the dam breaks. Seize the opportunities as they present themselves, John and have faith...there are always opportunities."

I felt my face blushing and said nothing as we began to cut and hack away at the undergrowth. Only as the noon hour approached did I summon the courage to say, "How did you manage to see your mother naked, Hector?"

My friend paused and leaned on the shovel he'd been using to uproot a thorn bush. "Ah, well, I am fortunate. My mother and I...our people have never had the modesty that your people have. Our faith and traditions make little fuss over nudity." He paused and grinned before adding, "For which I am forever grateful. I honestly cannot recall the first time I saw Mama naked."

He paused and wrinkled his brow before grinning again, "I do recall the first time I was moved as a man by Mama's lovely body." He gave a soft, happy sigh and continued. "We were living in Athens and I was lying on a divan reading and Mama had been in the bath and I suppose I had been too engrossed to hear her calling for a towel and so she strode by me, proud and lovely and naked as the day she was born, her skin wet and shiny, breasts bouncing so...so womanly and between her legs...a thick carpet of hair darker than even that on her head."

Hector grabbed his crotch and made a stroking gesture. "I have been practically always erect since that time!"

I scowled and replied, "You are absolutely sick. Next thing you'll tell me is you dream of making love to her"

He made the lewd gesture with his hand again and said, "Dreams are what we all live for...the dream and the realization of said dream!" He grinned broadly at me and added, "You doubt what your ears hear, friend John. Be watchful and decide for yourself!" He winked at me and returned to our sweaty work, saying nothing more, but smiling at my obvious shock.

I could barely focus on my work as my mind tried to sort through his words -- to separate truth and lies. Hector had all but stated that he had sex with his mother and while on the surface of it, I was nearly a hundred percent certain he was lying to me, I could not ignore the fact that the previous evening had ended with me lying in bed thinking evil, incestuous thoughts about my own mother.

We said little as our work day ended with Antonia calling us to lunch, but his nasty insinuations continued to echo in my mind as his mother hurried around us, serving us our meal. My head felt strange, filled with some strange gas that made me dizzy and intensified my rapidly growing sexual thoughts. Hector's mother seemed more voluptuous than ever -- her modest housekeeper's outfit somehow enhancing her carnal nature. For the first time I really seemed to notice how her body seemed to quiver inside the uniform, barely contained by it.

I also seemed to notice more than ever how close mother and son were, beginning with seemingly innocent kisses on each other's cheeks that seemed to linger while both seemed to press their bodies against each other. Then there were Antonia's little caresses across his shoulder or neck and the loving smiles that passed between them. Again, as it had been the previous evening, I felt as if I was watching something more intimate than simply a mother and son...I felt like I was watching lovers, their passions restrained because they had not the privacy to fully express themselves. It was both arousing and embarrassing.

After lunch, Hector and I repaired to the defunct swimming pool, having managed to drain it of its fetid water and liberated its rather large amphibian population, laughing as many of the frogs thrown into the woods around us, returned to perch on the edges of the pool, seemingly to watch us work and croak their disapproval. We scrubbed and scrapped the algae and filth from the walls, becoming thoroughly filthy in the process.

We worked nearly till dark, stopping only when Antonia appeared, looking a little tensed and said in a scolding tone, "You boys...you work too much. You need time to play and relax." When we looked up, I found myself almost able to see all the way up her housekeeper's dress. She tapped one foot impatiently. "Time enough for this later. Hector, there is a full moon tonight -- a lovely night for a...walk through the woods."

Hector grinned up at his mother and passed me a sly wink. "Mama, that sounds lovely. I would love to...um, take a walk with you." He sat his scrubbing brush down and nodded before hurrying to the far side of the pool which sloped upwards until one could step easily onto the surrounding surface. "Allow me fifteen minutes, Mama, to get cleaned up."

He hurried towards the kitchen door while his mother watched him with a mysterious smile, a finger toying with a strand of her dark hair. She noticed me still looking up at her and her smile broadened. "Hector is a good boy -- always wanting to please his mother. You should stop too, John. Get yourself cleaned up, spend time with your mother. It would please her." As she spoke, she shifted her legs, standing with them wider apart and I felt my jaw drop open in surprise as in the waning moments of daylight, I was able to see all the way up her stocky, but shapely legs to see a dark mat of dark hair, something wet or shiny glistening from within it.

"You might find, young man, that pleasing one's mother can lead to being pleased oneself." She smiled again at me, a little coyly and perhaps a little lewdly as she allowed me a long look between her thighs before putting her free hand to her lips and blowing me a little kiss, strolled away.

It was a few minutes before I had the presence of mind to put down my tools and leave, walking somewhat stupefied back into the house and into my bedroom. I stripped and showered, amazed that I was erect, my hand feeling fine as I soaped my penis up and stroked it, but somehow unable to take myself to orgasm, feeling as if it wasn't appropriate.

I came out of my room dressed in clean slacks and a clean button down shirt to find Mother at the head of the stairs, looking stunning herself in a billowy red dress that clung to her waist and upper body tightly -- the bodice showing off her trim waist and her prominent bosom, ending in a halter strap that left her shoulders bare and tied behind her neck, the knot hidden by her blonde tresses that cascaded down her back.

She was a little startled by my sudden appearance, but smiled and said, "Antonia has left us supper -- I asked her for something simple -- cheese and bread and some fruit. It's in our parlor. Please help yourself, son. I think I'll take a stroll on the beach."

I nodded and started to turn away towards the parlor, but stopped, my face turning red at the nervousness in my voice as I said, "Mother, would you like some company? A walk in the moonlight sounds...lovely."

Mother's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but her smile told me that she was delighted at my offer. "Are you sure, son? I imagine you have more interesting things to do."

I hurried to her and offered her my arm. "I'm sure I don't, Mother. What could be better than to escort a beautiful woman along a moonlit beach?"

Mother giggled and slipped her arm through mine and we went down the staircase together. I glanced back at the door of Father's study. "Should we let Father know?" I asked and immediately regretted it as the very mention of him cast a shadow over Mother's face.

She sighed and shook her head. "Your father will never know we've gone. He is deep in his studies and you know how he is. The very idea of a romantic walk along a moonlit beach would simply puzzle him."

I nodded and said, "Fair enough...Father's loss is my gain." I leaned over and kissed Mother on the cheek, making it her turn to blush. "I'm sorry I haven't asked you before, Mother. I know how lonely it is here for you...even more than for me. Consider me at your beck and call."

Mother actually tittered at that, her laughter allowing me a glimpse of her as a young girl, happy and gay growing up along the Hudson. "I do rather like that, John. I will certainly take advantage of having a handsome young man at hand." She smiled at me and then put her free hand to her mouth. "My Lord, that sounded awful, the way I put it."

I laughed and said, "Not at all, Mother. I am and always will be yours."

Mother's blush deepened, almost matching the shade of red of her dress and neither of us spoke again until we were out of the house and strolling down the path towards the beach. Looking back, I thought I caught a flash of yellow from beyond the house at the edge of the woods...thinking I recognized the color as being from one of Antonia's dresses. I smiled at the thought of both Hector and I were squiring our mothers around...my thoughts faltering as I realized that perhaps Hector's and Antonia's evening might be radically different than ours.

Dismissing such awful thoughts from my mind, I led Mother onto the beach, the path clearly visible as the moon hung huge and bright just above the horizon, giving everything a shadow illumination reminiscent of the early moments of dusk. We reached the beach and I kicked off my shoes to lie next to Mother's sandals and we proceeded barefoot across the cooling sands, away from the outbuildings and the dock.

The beach was sandy and wide and we walked slowly along, looking at the moonlit waves as they rolled placidly in, pausing along the way to examine shells now and then, collecting a few that we put inside my shirt after I had doffed it. Mother seemed a little restive as we continued to walk, now glancing at me bare-chested from time to time.

"Are you happy, John?" Mother finally asked, her voice uncertain. "Do you regret that we forced you to come along on this trip?"

"No, I'm glad to have this time to spend with you, Mother and "we" didn't force me to come along...Father was very insistent."

Mother didn't reply for a long moment and then tightening her grip on my arm, replied, "That's not quite how it was, son. I confess that I implored your father to bring you rather than some common worker. I wanted to have this last summer with you, especially once I knew he and I were coming to this desolate rock." She paused and looked up at me, her face anxious as if expecting me to burst into anger.

"Then I am glad you insisted, Mother...for both our sakes. I have enjoyed our quiet evenings together and I am happier walking here with you than anything else I could be doing."

Her anxiousness melted away, leaving a pleased smile and we resumed our stroll, not speaking for a while until I could no longer restrain myself and I asked, "Mother, are you happy?"

She took a moment to answer, not looking at me as she replied, "I am happy at this moment." She tightened her grip on my arm.

"Me too, Mother, but are you happy? Life with Father is a challenge in the best of times and it angers me to see him ignore you as he does now." We had paused again and I had turned towards her, my hands coming up to lightly grip her upper arms. "Are you happy, Mother?"

She looked at me somewhat distraught, her face a struggle of emotions before she turned her face down and leaned into me, her hair brushing my bare shoulder. "There are things we have no control over, John. I love your father although I'm not sure he still loves me or even remembers the love we once shared." I felt something warm and wet against my chest and I suddenly realized that she was crying. "I try to make the best of things. I am happy to have you here with us...with me and when you are gone, I will make the best of what I have. Do not forget your mother...write me often, visit me when you can and I will be as happy as I can possibly be.

I felt my arms go around my mother and I pulled her tight against me even as I felt her arms slip around my waist. For a long time, we stood there on the beach, not saying a word. For my part, while I felt sad for Mother's pain, I was discovering a new sensation, the sinfully delightful feel of my mother's body pressed tightly against mine. It was a sensation I could have endured for all time. Still, finally, I said in a husky voice. "I apologize, Mother. I did not mean to make you cry."

Mother sniffled and raised her head. "Apologize for nothing. It does my heart so much good to know I have a son who cares for me."

"And who intends to do better by her in the time we have." I gently brushed her cheeks clean of her tears, unable to stop myself from bringing my fingers to my lips to taste the salty remnants of her weeping. "I do love you, Mother, more than anything in the world."

Mother smiled sadly up at me and replied, "I know, son. A mother always knows." She raised herself up, a little off balanced in the sand and in her bare feet, to kiss me on the corner of my mouth, but being off balanced, pressed her lips demurely against my own for an indescribable moment. Realizing that she had kissed me the way she had, Mother looked shyly away and said, "Let us continue," slipping her arm through mine again and guiding us down the beach again.

Her kiss had electrified me, chaste though it had been. I had to restrain myself from looking down at my pants, knowing that there was a prominent bulge there and hoping that the brilliant moon would not betray my condition to my mother although it had been her sweet and unintentional actions that had spurred the growth of my penis.

We had traveled far from the house, the beach now fronting the thick woods that covered most of the island. It was quiet for the most part -- the silence broken only by the soft sound of the waves kissing the shore and the occasional accompaniment of birds or small animals in the forest.

The moon hung high in the sky now, its great light reflected back by the ocean which itself seemed to have been calmed by the great orb above. "So beautiful," murmured Mother, halting us to turn and enjoy the view.

"Would you like to sit for awhile, Mother?" I said. I undid my shirt, setting the shells aside and unfurled the wrinkled cloth, laying it on the sand. I knelt down behind it and offered my mother my hand.

She smiled and knelt down, moving her legs out in front of her and then as I sat down in the sand, leaning back against me, my legs spread out in a 'V' with Mother between them. Mother let out a loud and shuddering sigh as she relaxed against me, as if with that sigh, she released so much pent up tension. She eased her head back to rest on my shoulder, her soft hair brushing my cheek. As her tension eased, mine rose as Mother took my hands and drew them around her upper chest, hugging her to me as the upper swells of her breasts resting under her dress brushed my forearms.

I was astonished by how easy we slipped into such an intimate embrace, words unnecessary or maybe feared...as if the utterance of a single syllable would shatter the exquisiteness of the moment. I felt my penis pulse in my pants, wondering if Mother could feel its insistent throbbing in the small of her back. Time passed by us unheeded as I held her and we savored the beauty of the moonlit ocean.

My imagination ran wild as we sat, allowing me to pretend that we were all alone...not just on the island, but in the world -- that only Mother and I existed and that freed from all of civilization's mores and taboos, I might act upon my newly discovered desires. My fantasy was fueled by accident as Mother would occasionally rub her cheek along my arm and without thinking, would sometimes pluck up my hand and give it a loving kiss before returning it to continue its work of holding her tight.

Suddenly and nearly without any conscious thought, I took a hand and stroked Mother's hair, brushing it with my fingers and sweeping it across one shoulder where the tips of her mane brushed across my arm. I stared at the flawless skin of the back of Mother's neck until without thinking about it, I shifted my head just enough to dip down and gently kiss Mother's exposed skin, my lips barely brushing her skin. In the bright, revealing light of the moon, I saw gooseflesh rise and fall on her neck even as Mother let a quiet moan slip from between her lips.

An unfamiliar thrill of delight shot through me and I knew I had moved into an area of intimacy that far transcended any proper mother and son relationship. An odd little dance of kisses ensued as Mother would occasionally kiss my hand or forearm only to have her gesture returned by me as I would gently kiss the nape of her neck...each light kiss producing a slight murmur of pleasure from her.

Mother took my hand and turned it over and planted a lingering kiss in the palm of my hand and then I responded with another kiss on her soft neck, pushing boundaries as I extended the tip of my tongue and carefully brushed it over her skin, tasting salt and something else...unknown but definable as Mother.

My mother groaned with unfeigned delight, pressing herself more firmly against me, her body squirming slightly as she did so, her upper buttocks sweeping across the large bulge in my pants. Suddenly, Mother stiffened as if awakening from a dream to find herself in a place she was not familiar with.

She broke free from my embrace, coming up onto her knees and then standing up awkwardly in the sand. Mother gazed down at me with an expression I felt was something akin both to desire and fear, her breasts heaving under her dress. A shiver seemed to race through her and she hugged herself, turning to face the moonlit ocean and after a long moment, said just above a whisper. "It's getting late. We should go home, son." The last word had a strange timbre to it as if Mother was reminding herself of who I was.

I clambered to my feet and came to her, reaching out to place my hands on her upper arms. "Mother, I..." There was so much I wanted to say, but I didn't know how. I didn't want the moment to end -- in truth, I wanted it to grow and to become so much more. "Mother," I began again, but Mother smiled and put her fingers to my lips.

"It has been a lovely evening, John...the best I can remember in quite some time, but..." Mother sighed and finished. "It's time we returned home."

I slowly nodded and found myself suddenly marshalling myself to not cry, thinking to myself that a rare moment had passed beyond me. Mother reached out and stroked my face and then stepped into me, her arms going around my neck as she lifted herself up on tiptoe and kissed me on the lips...chaste yet warm and loving and unless I deluded myself, passionate.

When the kiss ended, Mother slipped one arm around my waist and we slowly returned up the beach, following our own footsteps back...each step painful to me as it seemed to say to me that my mother and I were moving backwards away from the sweet moments of intimacy that were closer to that of lovers than of mother and child.

We said nothing to each other until we heard a shriek echoing up out of the trees that made us both jump. We both laughed at our timidity and I said, "I wander what on Earth that was?"

Mother shrugged and said, "A night bird calling to its mate...or searching for one."

I shook my head and said, "I'm not sure...it sounded more like an animal, but I don't think there is anything big enough to make a noise like that."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers