The Island of I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entity rose into the air, taking Mother with it, tendrils and wispy hands opening her legs, spreading them widely as its opaque, cloudy penis expanded and rose, reaching out to probe at my mother's sex. Antonia's voice again echoed in my ears, becoming Mother's voice and then the housekeeper's again -- "Call it a pussy...it is what a woman fucks with...cock and pussy...what is more natural?"

The entity's penis-like appendage thrust forward and Mother screamed -- her voice betraying pain and pleasure blended together as her body stiffened in the misty creature's embrace, her nipples swelling as the barely tangible cock disappeared inside her. Her eyes were wide with excitement, her lip curled in a sexual sneer as smoky tendrils caressed her flesh. The tips of tendrils materialized again into clasping mouths, clamping down on Mother's engorged nipples, pulsating as they seemed to bite and suck.

Mother writhed and cried out, "Yes, John!" as the thing carnally assaulted her while my hand fairly flew up and down the shaft of my penis...my throbbing cock. More smoky tendrils uncoiled from the entity's body, the central shaft or penis pulsating with movement, pumping in and out of her wet hole...my mother's pussy, her labia spread wide.

Lips at the end of tendrils reached out and kissed Mother's undulating body, snake-like tongues licking at her flawless flesh while others seemed to be exploring her for other openings. Ghostly hands spread Mother's buttocks and another penis like offshoot emerged what still partly resembled me, changing shape as it moved and Mother cried out again as the appendage grew long and narrow and inserted itself up her anus and although I couldn't see, I somehow knew that once inside Mother's anal passage, the cock like tentacle began to expand and grow.

Mother was lost now in the throes of a tremendous orgasm, any reserved part of her character forgotten as she shrilly screamed, "Fuck me, son! Fuck Mother hard! Fuck all of Mother's holes and make me cum...cuM...cUM...CUM!"

I groaned as my own pleasure overwhelmed me, making me cry out as I began to ejaculate, spewing immense quantities of semen over my hand and onto the wall where I knelt. Black spots swam in front of my eyes and I had several bad moments where I couldn't breathe and thought I might black out...my world winnowing down to the sight of my mother being molested, assaulted, raped, fucked by a monstrous creature beyond comprehension and that she was lost in the throes of carnal ecstasy as it did so.

Mother's cries of passionate pleasure were cut off as the creature's face...my face moved to kiss her, its smoky lips pressing against hers. I could still hear Mother's garbled moans and her eyes grew wild with lewd delight while her lips hollowed, reminding me of Antonia's fevered sucking of her son's penis earlier. I suddenly perceived that the entity was somehow fucking Mother with a third penis-like tentacle via her mouth and that it was giving her as much pleasure as it was receiving.

My orgasm escalated and I sobbed with painful pleasure as my cock bucked and jerked, impossibly ejaculating with so much force that it hurt. I couldn't take my eyes off Mother lost in her own ghostly rapture and the world seemed to burn away leaving only us and the monstrous deity and as the world filled with the brilliant and beautiful light that was pure sexual ecstasy, it seemed that Mother's eyes turned towards me, acknowledging that somehow we were joined in this terrible, wonderful moment. Despite a mouth of misty cock, Mother's cries of sexual delight surrounded me and embraced me and took me beyond comprehension itself, obliterating me in the depths of her lust and carnal satisfaction...

To be continued...