All Comments on 'The Island of I Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

great story, I found it posted as I was heading to bed and now 3.5 hrs later I find myself wishing there were 5 more pages lol. Yes I did drop off a few times and no im not a speed reader, and with disabled hands and in constant pain,typing isnt easy, so forgive my structure just know your stories brighten my time sitting here, ty/ bill

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The old gent is firmly into his own world and nothing in the real world is of any interest to him.

I hope that the time for John and his mother to consummate their love affair isn't too far off. Putting his seed into his mother's belly may be what it takes to save them both from the inferno the old man is trying to bring back to life.

I hope that his mother realizes that her husband is lost to her, and her son is the only man that can take care of her now.

Thanks for the good chapter.

DocSavage46DocSavage46almost 12 years ago
Terrific as always

Great stuff! Well written as always and I cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Thanks for this well written story, looking forward to Ch.3. Any chance you can write a father/daughter incest series instead of usual mom/son plot?

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Such an interesting and revealing chapter. This is getting so dark, yet so absorbing... I'm looking forward to read the last chaptr. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 12 years ago
Better and Better

Among the best you have ever penned. Brimming with tension and eroticism. Worthy of a top spot in the HOF. Waiting anxiously for part 3 already!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago

10********** best story yet. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I bow...

...for the Master of erotic build-up. The last (bu-hu) chapter will be mind-blowing - I am sure of that! Take your time, make every word and sentence count, we will bite our nails and take long icy showers until THE day.

Many thanks.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
Super Story Flow

This is story is unfolding the plot at a magnificent pace.

ChrispeChrispealmost 12 years ago
Please

Please hurry with the next instalment, I find this story incredible. Truly captivating.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
I gotta say, this is captivating

I am loving every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm dumbfounded.

You should honestly be a book writer. You have amazing skills in literature. You're sentences flow together flawlessly and you're plot is just fantastically stitched together. You truly have a tremendous amount of ability.

Other than my academic likings of your writings, I quite enjoy the story and keep coming back for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

thanks for writing this but please hurry up and write some more... thanks again

laurensi88laurensi88almost 12 years ago
Who are you, no, really??

Are you an accomplished writer, just dropping by to dump some thoughts on the topic? Literotica writers could learn a thing or two!

thanks again, for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in Next....

hurry about part 3 ahab. in next part want john and his mother swim in the swimming pool outside their hotel. mother must be in her swimming costume.

and must show some hot sexual love between john and his mother. make a hardcore mom son love story in next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a Bill

This is Just Plain GOOD , so have to ask bring No. 3 and 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

The combination is what does it for me. The amazing erotic buildup between mother and son, and the lovecraftian feel of the story. The obvious details such as Miscatonic university, a crazed professor and so on. But also the feeling that something's wrong, something is not quite the way its should be.

I seriously can't wait for the third part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As good as alwayswantedto

Most other stories that I have read of yours had a slightly hurried / contrived climax and I had always considered you less talented than 'alwayswantedto' in the incest segment.

Now with this story, you stand equal to him.

Salut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 3

I haven't read many of your other stories but I cannot describe how much I've enjoyed this series. I've been waiting in suspense and anticipation for your third part and truly hope its out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Continue!

Great Story! Please don't end at chapter 3! This could easily be one of the best lirotica series ever! Your writing has captivated me from beginning to end! The universe of this story is so entrancing. Most stories here are just straight up "wam-bam" and it's over. Not only is the romance slowly building up interesting, but the mystery has great tension also. It has a great background story unfolding alongside. Non of the stories here have manage to pull off such a suspenseful horror theme tale with such eroticism. Please make this into a "long" series. Thank you soO much.

olddudolddudalmost 12 years ago
=)

man that was beautiful. When you let your imagination run wild you mack some incredible story. don't get me wrong I love all your story's but you rarely think out side the box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
outstanding!

Another bullseye!

Thank You Very Much!

5 Stars for you, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Antonia and Hector's raunchy fuck sessions never fails to give me an uncomfortably hard boner, just imagining Hector's lean young body on top of his mother's lush mature body as he desperately buries his thick long fuck stick inside her belly over and over again until his ass clenches and his fat cock spurts a potent load has me pulling down my pants to stroke my own cock!

Now that Hector and John are both interested in exploring the juicy bodies of each other's mommas, I predict that the next chapter will have quite a steamy orgy where the horny son plow and make both these lusty mommys scream their pretty little heads off in pure orgasmic pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Antonia is such a cunning and erotic witch!

She's making John's balls fill up with thick warm cock cream as she subtly teases and arouses the young man with her lush motherly body every day. Not only that, she's also casting a spell when she cums that is specifically designed to make John orgasm and spill his pent up seed every time that he peeps on her ruting with her son. She has gotten even bolder now that she's openly invited John to watch her drain her son's balls. My favourite part is the fact that Antonia has forced John's cock to splurt load after creamy load without fail and without letting his big strong hands even touch or grope her sweaty writhing body as Hector thick long cock takes her to rapture. But now that she has tasted and swallowed John's deliciously fertile cum, she just might try to swallow it directly from the aroused source.

So excited to read about the naughty things the motherly Antonia does next to cock tease John!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

For me, this chapter confirms that this author writes erotic literature. Knows now to use the English language to its fullest. Gutter slang used only when absolutely necessary. The erotic build up to sexual act(s) is logically developed. Plot and subplot wonderfully and flawlessly intertwined. The respect, adouration, chemistry, sensual and sexual sensitivity between appropriate characters is now I believe a mutually consensual incestuous loving couple behave and interact with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This dumbass right below me needs to stfu like on god bruh you annoying af.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hoping to see Antonia get her big motherly ass get speared by her perverted big cocked in the next chapter.

I wanna see her reaction to getting her bowels stretched out...... maybe Hector walks in on her sleeping naked and slips his monster cock right up her goo hole and fills her guts up with a flood of his hot love as she lewdly grunts and groans in her sleep.

LiferalLiferalabout 2 months ago

Excellent exquisite at times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous