The Italian Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife has great... What you say... Boobies?" Jean-Luca winked again. "They are very pale though - pink - they need some Italiano sunshine, but even so, you are a very lucky man." Then he turned to Dan. "But your Julie? Not so forward. Very shy. She stay on her front, so Jean-Luca see nothing." The Italian pulled a sad face. "She so pretty and big boobies too, but Jean-Luca no see. You a very lucky man too." His face turned back into the usual smiling, charming Jean-Luca and as he pushed the drinks towards us, I found it impossible to be angry with him. He had arranged the whole thing for us, given us the use of the hot tub last night, and provided the girls' treatments today all at no charge, so maybe he was due a bit of a treat himself.

"Listen," I said to Jean-Luca. "I was going to ask if we could have the use of the hot tub again tonight? Just for tonight, I promise. And if you want to join us for drinks, you're more than welcome."

Jean-Luca's face was doubtful until I mentioned the possibility of him joining us, and then he shrugged and said that he would sort it for us. But only for tonight - we couldn't keep doing this night after night; something which Dan assured him wasn't going to happen at all. Satisfied, Jean-Luca left us to wait for our wives with our much-needed refreshments.

As we waited, Dan told me about Julie's massage. It sounded much like Marie's, but Julie hadn't let her masseur do her bottom. However, Dan was convinced that the young Italian had stroked the sides of her breasts as he massaged her sides.

"I saw her flinch," he explained. "And the only reason for her doing that would be if he had rubbed her breasts. I saw him put his hands right underneath her sides, and then rub upwards." Dan made the motion with his hands in front of him, showing me what the masseur had done. "Surely, he must have felt quite a bit of her breast? And she didn't flinch at all the second time."

"Maybe she liked it?" I offered. "He was quite a handsome young guy."

"You think?" Dan said, and took a long drink of his coke. "Either way, it was hot to watch. I wonder what happened with the rest of the massage after we left."

"Here's your chance to find out," I said as our wives finally appeared, joining us at the table with two drinks of their own.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" Dan asked and Julie beamed at him in way of reply.

"It was... wonderful!" Marie exclaimed and I realised she was slightly tipsy, presumable from the champagne cocktails. Julie's face was flushed and I guessed that she too was slightly drunk.

"We had a great time," Julie said. "I'll tell you about it when we get to our room."

"Yes," said Marie. "We should head back too. We need to get ready if we're going out tonight."

"And I could do with a shower and a... nap... that massage has made me tired." I saw Julie give Dan's knee a meaningful squeeze as she said the word nap, and Dan's eyes widened slightly.

"See you in a bit," Marie said to Julie, and Dan gave me a wink as they headed into their hotel. Marie practically dragged me back to ours, and we literally threw our things on the floor and ran to the bed, tugging frantically at each other's clothes as we did so.

There wasn't any foreplay. There didn't need to be. I was already as hard as a rock by the time we both jumped onto the bed, and Marie was so wet when I slipped my finger inside her that I didn't need to do anything further to turn her on.

"Fuck me," she commanded as I shoved her on to her back, so I did, pulling her legs apart and not even taking a moment to look at her freshly shaven mound, I plunged my fully erect cock into her as hard and deep as I could.

Only after several hard but slow thrusts did I lift her legs over my shoulders to look down and see the work of the waxing technician. Her pussy was completely bald and smooth, her labia were pink and puffy and her clit was firm and prominent, peeking out from between the folds which were wrapped around my shaft, slick with her juices as I pumped it slowly in and out of her.

Marie's eyes were closed, her lips were parted and a red flush was covering the upper part of her chest, between and above her large, gently swaying tits. She was incredibly horny and not far from orgasming, but why?

"What's got into you?" I said softly and her hands came around my backside, to pull me inside her faster and more urgently.

"Fuck me," she whispered, not even opening her eyes.

"Tell me. Is it the massage? Has it got you all horny, or is it the champagne?"

Marie's legs slipped down from my shoulders as I put my weight on top of her and kissed her. Her thighs wrapped around my back, and her hands dug deeper into my bottom, urging me to screw her more and more insistently, but I resisted, demanding to know the source of her ardour.

"It's just a mixture of everything," she finally confided, "the sun, the champagne, being all shaved and smelling nice for you, plus the massage was really relaxing and put me in the mood."

"Nothing to do with Jean-Luca then?" I asked, fishing for information as though I didn't already know and I was surprised when Marie replied.

"He walked in on us, you know? While we were having our massage, I decided to tease him a little by almost letting him see my boobs, but he just looked - as brazenly as you like!" Marie sighed into the crook of my neck and then nibbled my ear as she whispered, "It turned me on, thinking of what he had in his trousers as he looked at me. Naked, as I was, I couldn't help thinking about what it might be like..."

"Really?" I gasped at how naughty she was being, but she just giggled and begged me fuck her properly now, and so I finally gave in and let myself screw her like she wanted.

I did surprisingly well, lasting for a good ten minutes and bringing Marie to a shuddering orgasm before I finally shot my load deep into her newly bald pussy. I was dripping with sweat; we both were, by the time I slid off onto the bed next to her.

"Wow," she said dreamily and I echoed her.

"That was some session," I said, "So is that what really brought it on? Julie seemed really horny too, whisking Dan off like she did."

"I guess she felt the same as me. Remember that was her first experience of anything like that. She probably just wanted to try out her new shaved fanny?" She giggled at herself before continuing. "Her masseur was quite sexy though, maybe that got her feeling a bit naughty."

"What was your masseur like?" I asked innocently.

"Horrible," Marie chuckled. "Really old. And he tried to feel my breasts too. He asked if I minded him touching them during the massage, but I stopped him. I didn't mind being topless though, in fact I let him take the towel off when he came to massaging my stomach and shoulders," she laughed out loud again, "I bet he got a hard-on looking at my boobs, the dirty old granddad!"

I laughed with her, but then we didn't talk much after that. Post-sex tiredness washed over me, and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep before being woken up by Marie, I don't know how long later.

"Get up! You need to get showered and ready." Marie was already nearly ready and looked stunning. She was wearing her blonde hair down and the way she was wearing it made it flow around her shoulders, curling over the cream top she was wearing. She wore a beige knee-length skirt and the outfit complimented her sun-kissed complexion perfectly.

I looked at my watch and noticed that we were supposed to be meeting with Julie and Dan in less than an hour, so I jumped into the shower and got dressed in record time.

We managed to get to the restaurant in time, and I slowed as we approached the table. Julie looked great in a pair of grey knee-length shorts and a pink vest top. The front of the vest was quite low, showing a touch of cleavage, so I positioned myself strategically opposite her, hoping for a glance or two at those fantastic breasts of hers.

The meal was nice and as the wine flowed, the conversation did too. Julie and Dan, both usually non-drinkers, helped themselves to a couple of glasses and as had happened the night before, their low tolerance to alcohol made the drink's effect kick in quite rapidly. Marie's cream top was of a thin material which clung to her curves beautifully, and I saw a flush-faced Dan look at her chest several times. When Marie excused herself to go to the toilet, Dan's eyes followed her, quite obviously checking her out as she walked away from the table.

"Sorry," Julie apologized to me with a wry smile, elbowing Dan as she did so. "My husband has forgotten his manners."

"What?" Dan complained. "I was only looking?"

"A little bit too much," Julie pointed out. "You're mentally undressing her, I can tell."

Dan shrugged and I laughed. At least he was only mentally undressing my wife. I had done much worse things to his wife last night. Maybe Julie was thinking the same thing, because I caught her looking at me and her face turned bright red all of a sudden, so I changed the subject onto what we were going to do after the meal.

Dan was telling Julie how we had secured the spa again tonight for us, to have a little party afterwards when Marie returned from the bathroom.

"That sounds wonderful!" she said happily as she retook her seat. "I've brought our costumes this time." She patted the bag at the side of her chair, and Dan groaned in disappointment.

"Damn! I had been hoping for a repeat of last night," he grinned. "I loved the whole wet underwear look..."

"Dan!" That got him another elbow in the ribs from Julie, but a big laugh from both Marie and I.

After the meals were finished and the bottles of wine were polished off, Marie asked Dan what we were doing about going to the spa. Dan told us to wait for him a few moments and headed off to find Jean-Luca, while Marie and I ordered one last round of drinks. Julie didn't have another but she didn't need it. Her eyes were already slightly glazed, and she was much more talkative than normal, but she wasn't as merry as Marie. I could tell my wife had already too much to drink, but I didn't care and let her order another vodka and coke. With a drunken Marie, anything could happen.

Dan returned within minutes, grinning and swinging a key from his finger. "I got it. Let's go!"

"Where's Jean-Luca?" Marie asked as she picked up her bag.

"He had to check the spa was empty and it is, so it's ours all night, but he has some things to see to right now," Dan said, "He said he would drop by and see if everything is okay for us a bit later. Maybe even have a drink with us, but it will be later on."

Marie didn't say anything, she just nodded. I didn't ask Marie why she was so interested in the hotel manager, but I had a rough idea, remembering the Italian's huge package and the look on Marie's face when she saw it.

We headed to Dan and Julie's room first, which was just down the corridor from the hot-tub and the spa, to get changed into our bathing clothes. Julie and Marie disappeared into the bedroom, while Dan and I were left with the main living area to get ourselves ready. He produced a pair of black shorts from a drawer, and it was then that I realised that Marie still had my swimming shorts in her bag. The girls had only been in the bedroom a few minutes but I still knocked before entering, just in case. As I walked in I saw a topless Marie jump and quickly cover her breasts, but she relaxed when she saw it was only me. She was only topless, she had her skirt on still and I grinned in appreciation at her breasts as I asked her for my shorts. Julie had taken her top off, but still had her bra on - white and full-cup - but I thought I could just see the slightly darker circles of her nipples through the material. I quickly wrenched my eyes from Julie as Marie dug my shorts from her bag and passed them to me, and then I had one last stare at my topless wife's large breasts before she told me to go so they could finish getting ready.

I left them to it, but I didn't quite shut the door, leaving it an inch or so open as I returned back to a totally naked Dan, who seeing me pulled his shorts up quickly, but not quick enough. I saw his cock for a moment, and I was surprised just how small it looked. I would guess it was a couple of inches long at most, although it was soft, and buried in a small bush of pubes which maybe made it look smaller. I hoped for his sake that he was a grower, and that it got a lot bigger when hard.

"You just missed out there," I told him as I stripped off my shirt and trousers. "Marie was topless when I walked in."

"Really?" Dan looked crestfallen. "Damn it. What about Julie?"

"Just in her bra," I chuckled, "I should have left it a few more minutes. In fact, maybe if I have another quick look..." Dan looked at me puzzled, so I explained. "I left the door open a crack," I whispered and his face lit up as I walked to the door, in just my boxer shorts.

When I looked through, Marie had her bikini top on, a dark green half-cup number with thin straps which tied at the back, but she still had her skirt on. She had her bottoms ready in her hand and was about to change into them but my eyes drifted to Julie, who was taking off her bra. Unfortunately she turned around, so that I could only see her back but I did get to see the side of her gorgeous, full breasts as she pulled her swimwear top on. Julie was wearing a two-piece bikini this time, but the top was much more conservative than Marie's. It was black, and vest-style, so that it covered her breasts fully and all the way downwards to her waist. As she pulled the top over her breasts she turned, so that I saw just the bottom of her tits but then she finished pulling it down and I had to duck out of view as she looked towards the door.

Dan must have seen me jump back because he asked if they had seen me, but I told him that I didn't think so.

"Move out of the way then," Dan had his swimming shorts on, making me realise that I was standing in just my revealing boxer shorts, so I stepped aside and as he looked through the door, I got changed into my own shorts.

"Wow," gasped Dan, making me pause as I was stepping into them.

"What?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"Marie," Dan whispered, glancing at me. I saw his eyes head south, taking in my cock and I hastened to pull my shorts up as he continued. "She is very shaven, isn't she?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, "Is she changing into her bottoms?" With my shorts on, I tried to push in for a look but he held me back.

"Yeah, they both are," he said, "Your wife's got an awesome body. Whoa!" Dan jumped back, cannoning into me as the door opened and Julie came out, fully changed into her bikini. She looked at us suspiciously as we tried to look innocent.

"What are you two up to?" she asked as Marie followed her out, now also changed into her two-piece swimsuit.

"Probably spying on us," my wife said, looking at me with one eyebrow raised. I spluttered in indignation and shook my head in strenuous denial. "Come on. Let's get in the hot tub; I'm feeling a bit chilly in this little costume." She had her arms folded in front of her chest in at attempt at covering herself somewhat, although all it achieved was pushing her breasts together, creating some amazingly deep cleavage.

I saw Dan staring, and so did Julie because she nudged him. "Let's go then," she said and Dan got the key and we headed to the spa.

It was a slightly cooler evening, and so I enjoyed submerging myself into the hot, bubbling water. Marie and Julie jumped in first, followed by me and then finally Dan, who had hung back to get us some drinks. Placing the various bottles of beer and wine beneath a nearby bench, he slid himself into the tub and sighed at how nice it felt.

We all had a drink; Julie even tried another glass of wine and was joined by Marie, whereas Dan and I had a beer each. Marie was very giggly and to be honest she was already drunk from the champagne earlier in the day and then the wine we had during the meal, but I didn't mind one bit - the situation was hot, and the drunker she got, the more fun tonight might get. I was hoping more that Julie might get a touch drunker too. She was looking flushed, and I was sure that it wasn't from the warmth of the pool or from being in her swimwear, in a hot tub with two relative strangers.

We all relaxed and enjoyed our drinks for a short while, but before long the conversation began to flow once more, turning to the subject of the girls' spa experience this afternoon, and more specifically to our wives' massages and waxings.

"What do you want to know?" Marie replied to Dan's question of what it had been like.

Dan shrugged. "You know," he explained, "Did the waxing hurt? Was the massage nice? - that sort of thing..."

"Well..." Marie and Julie looked at each other for a moment, and I was sure I saw a little smile exchange between them, "I definitely enjoyed the massage," my wife said, "but I would have enjoyed it more if I had Julie's masseur. He was rather lovely - much nicer than the dirty old granddad I had."

Julie laughed, "Mmmm, my young man was nice, wasn't he?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Dan said, coolly ignoring his wife's teasing. Of course the girls didn't know that we had spied on them. "What about the waxing?"

"I didn't find it too bad," Marie said, "But I've had it done before, so I knew what to expect. You should have heard Julie scream though!"

"Hey! No fair," Julie reddened again, "It was my first time!"

"First time?" Dan stopped her, "Do you mean you might have it done again?"

Before Julie could answer, I had to ask the question that was in my mind. "Did you have the full waxing, Julie? Or did she leave you with just a strip?"

Julie hesitated but just as she opened her mouth to speak, Marie and Dan both answered for her.

"She had the full job," Marie said.

"She's completely bare," Dan said at exactly the same time, making them look at each other and laugh.

"I can speak for myself you know?" Julie told her husband before turning back to me. "Yes, I went for the full wax, and boy did it sting!"

"Do you like it though?" I had to ask. Dan said something to Marie as I asked Julie the question, but my attention was fully fixed on his sexy wife.

"Well yes, but it makes me feel a bit..." Julie was struggling for the correct word, "Exposed? Vulnerable?"

I nodded. "I think I can understand that - if you're not used to it, I guess."

"Hey! No way!" I heard Marie exclaim then, before bursting into a fit of giggles. I looked at Dan who raised his hands in innocence.

"I just asked her what she had done," he explained.

"And then you asked if you could have a look," Marie added, explaining her outburst.

Julie punched Dan in the arm, but I defended him. "He's only asking and there's nothing wrong with asking. In fact, can I have a look at yours, Julie?"

"No!" she said, giving me a playful punch in the arm instead. She gave me a lingering look though, and I wondered if she was thinking about last night when we made love. I knew I was. It struck me then that there was so much going on here that others didn't know - Dan didn't know that I had screwed his wife, and neither did Marie of course. The girls didn't know that we had seen them being massaged and also that Dan had already seen a glimpse of Marie's freshly-shaven pussy when he peeked at them getting changed. Plus Julie didn't know that Dan and Jean-Luca had almost talked Marie out of her underwear while we were together. My mind drifted to what she and I had done last night, that frantic fuck that I wouldn't mind repeating.

"What's up?" Julie said, bringing me back to the here and now.

"Nothing," I shook my head, "Just daydreaming a bit." I looked into Julie's dark eyes, trying to hint what exactly I had been daydreaming about and I saw her smile at me in return.