The Ivory Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smith was different. He was your stereotype black thug. A man who white parents would warn their daughters to stay away from, as Jane's parents no doubt did.

Masturbating furiously, close to orgasm, Father Ambrose now spoke no longer caring how he would come across, this bitch was going to be fucked by him and he did not care if she suspected it.

"How did you feel to be fucked by this man? Was this something that you enjoyed? Did you like the idea of being abused by such a rough man?" Father Ambrose said, struggling to get his words out.

Jane too was close and was also struggling to speak. "Father, he frightened, he was so scary and he intimidated me like no one has ever done before. And Father, yes, this did turn me on. I know it is wrong but I loved the idea that I was being forced to fuck a black man. The idea that I had no choice but to serve his big black dick".

"Good my child. Good. Tell me how you fucked his big black dick."

Father Ambrose now felt totally comfortable using filthy language with Jane. He knew that she was playing with herself and thought, correctly, that talking dirty would add to her feelings of arousal, rather then make her alarmed.

"I fucked him every possible way, Father. First he ordered me to suck his dick. It was very big and wide, so much so I thought my jaw would break. I think it was even bigger then Charles's. I sucked him as well as I could as I was eager to please my mew black Master. He showed me no mercy and despite its size, he grabbed my head and aggressively fucked my mouth. I was sucking only my second cock in my life and I loved it. And once more I came as a result.

"He then showed me how much of a thug he was, Father. He ordered me to stop sucking his cock and then he ripped open my shirt to display my naked tits. I had not put my bra back on after being fucked by Charles, somehow I did not think it was appropriate. I think he liked my tits. I think he liked them because they are big. Father, I think a lot of men like my tits. I was happy that Smith liked them. He played with them and then he ordered me to fuck his dick with my big tits.

"I had never done that before but I was happy to allow my lovely white tits to be wrapped around a dick for the first time, and a huge ugly black dick at that. It was a lovely feeling and I could tell that I was pleasing Smith by the animal sounds he was making. After a few minutes of tit fucking him he came all over my tits. There was so much spunk it went everywhere. Instinctively I rubbed it all over my tits and sucked whatever was left on my fingers.

"Smith then ordered me to me to strip to just my heels, stockings and garters and to get on all fours so that I was ready for him. First, he spanked my bottom so that it was nice and red for him. I now liked to have my bottom spanked. It was a satisfying feeling to allow black men to punish me. It made me feel more of a submissive bitch.

"Once my bottom was a nice shade of red, he fucked me in the one place that Charles had not been in, in my pussy. My betrayal of my husband was now complete; I had allowed a black man in my mouth, my arse and around my tits and here I was allowing a black cock in my married white pussy."

"And how did it feel to be fucked in your pussy by a black cock? Did you like it? Did you enjoy, once more, being unfaithful?"

"Father, his cock was so big I genuinely thought he was going to split me; but despite my initial protests, Smith was firm with me, told me I was a naughty bitch who needed to be fucked in my pussy by a big black cock. And of course, he was right. I am a naughty bitch who needs black dick. It felt so good to feel so stuffed. And all thoughts of my loving husband had long since passed and the only thought I had was to please this man, to satisfy his monstrous cock, to allow him to satisfy his lust in my tight young body.

"And Father, that's exactly what he did. It was the basest, brutal, primeval sort of fucking you could possibly imagine. Smith had no regard for my feelings, his sole purpose was to satisfy himself. My body was merely a receptacle for his rough treatment

"After 10 minutes or so, he was satisfied and came. I must admit, so did I, more than once. Again, being roughly treated had brought out the slut in me, a side which until that night had lain dormant, but now had been awoken by big black cock."

Nothing was spoken for a few seconds. In the booth both Father Ambrose and Jane were immersed in their own world. Jane was semi naked, pussy and tits on display, hand up her cunt, the other playing with her nipples; Father Ambrose, leaning back, eyes closed cassock spread so his 13 inch boner could break free masturbated with fury to Jane's story.

Jane continued, "After, my pussy the only place left to take was my arse. He withdrew from my pussy, dick almost fully erect despite having just cum, and he stripped to display his magnificent physique, which was covered in tattoos. He ordered me to lie on the seat and he cruelly entered my arse. And then he fucked me there Father. He fucked me without mercy as he tore my arse open with his big black cock. Oh Father, it felt sooo gooood..."

And with that she came. Father Ambrose heard Jane cumming and realising what was happening just a couple of feet away, he also came, once more ejaculating copious amounts of spunk all over his cassock.

Father Ambrose was now exhausted. Jane's stories and been beyond anything he had expected. When he first took her confession, he had expected maybe an infatuation with a man other than her husband, or maybe she had been unfaithful, just once, with one man; but here in his booth was one of the most wanton sluts he had ever come across. And he suspected that there might be more. Exhausted, but dick still semi erect, he wanted to know if there had been more men.

"Jane, you are indeed a naughty girl who will need all my powers if we are to help you. Your lust for flesh other than your husband's seems to have consumed you. But I suspect there is more to tell? Did Smith fuck you again, or have you allowed even more men to fuck your body?"

"Oh Father you are right. There is more. I am so naughty, please help me..."

Jane suspected correctly that Father Ambrose's "help" may be different from anything offered by Father Jones. But to obsessed had she become with black men and all that they did for her, she was willing to allow herself to be controlled by a priest with suspect intentions.

"Go on my child spare me no detail. A girl as naughty as you needs to be punished and telling me everything will help me decide how to best punish you."

"Oh yes Father, I need to be punished, I want to be punished. I have been a naughty girl..."

"Go on then."

"Well, Father, Smith had finished with me after he had fucked me in my arse. He dropped me home and I genuinely hoped that my days of being unfaithful were over. I was determined to stay loyal to Peter and to stay clear of all black men.

"However, this did not last long. Within a few days, Charles had called me and ordered me to meet with him and his friends, the film producer and director, Randy and Jake. I had no choice as he threatened to show the video of me fucking him to Peter if I did not obey him.

"He ordered me to meet up with him and he gave me strict instructions on how I was, in the future, to dress for him. He wanted me t dress in a way that would please him."

"And how were you to dress, Jane. How were you going to please him?"

"I was to dress like a slut. I was to always wear short skirts, stockings, garters, thongs. I was told that I could never wear a bra or tights I was to always look like a slut in his presence and it is a look that I am starting to love."

"Describe exactly what you wore for him that day."

"Well, Father, I decided that I did not have a dress which could satisfy and please Charles. I did have short skirts but I needed something extra for him and something which my husband had not seen. I went out and purchased the shortest, tightest dress I could find. It was a pink dress that was one size too small. I bought it so it would show off my big tits and so it would leave most of my legs on display. I knew it would please him, turn him on, want him to fuck me. I did not want my husband to see it because I really only wanted to turn Charles on and to have his and other black dicks. I am no longer interested in small white penises.

"With it I wore a pair of four inch high heels, white stocking and garters and a thong. Father, I love the feel of a thong in my arse. It is so nice to know that most of your arse is uncovered, at the disposal of your Master to spank or to fuck. And of course my tits were not covered by a bra. I can now appreciate the value of them being free since I have such big sensitive nipples they always poke through whatever I wear. And since I was wearing such a thin light dress, my nipples and tits could be clearly seen through my dress. It also makes them more accessible to my black Masters.

"Father, It was an outfit worn with the sole purpose of pleasing my black Masters. I wanted to give the appearance of an available whore. Oh God Father, you really do need to punish me any way you see fit. Make me stop behaving like such a slut..."

"Yes yes my child, I will. All in good time. Tell me my dear what are you wearing today?"

"Oh Father, why do you need to know that? I am here to confess my sins to you, to find out a way of becoming a good wife. Does it matter what I am wearing?"

Every day Jane now dressed according to the strict rules set out by Charles, despite the fact that, since being gangbanged by Charles and his friends, she had not met with him. She now voluntarily wanted to dress like a slut and had, secretly from her husband, acquired a whole new wardrobe. Its sole purpose was to satisfy her black Masters, not her husband.

As a result of this change, she was now constantly wearing skirts that were too short, tops that were too tight which showed off her braless tits to the full and stockings and thongs. She loved the feel of a piece of string up her arse. Other knickers may have been more comfortable, but a thong's main purpose was to please men. And Jane felt her role in life was now just to please men, provided of course they were black.

And that was why Jane was here today, in church. By confessing her sins she was looking for a way out of the predicament she found herself in. However by doing this she was inadvertently doing the one thing she was trying to stop: satisfying black men. She was convinced that her stories had aroused in the good Father unholy thoughts and feelings. She was also very conscience of the way she had dressed, i.e. to please her black masters, and perhaps it was not entirely appropriate on for a visit to the house of God.

"Please Father, I don't want to admit how I dressed today" Jane replies, embarrassed that she would have to admit that, despite coming her to be forgiven, she still wanted to dress ready for adulterous black sex.

Of course Father Ambrose had seen how Jane had dressed, he had had a good look at her outfit just before she entered the confessional booth; but he wanted her to admit it to him.

"Don't disobey me child!" Father Ambrose now decided to get firm with her. He needed to start making it clear that, in addition to being a man of God, a man she could turn to for guidance in the times of crisis, as she was doing now, he was also going to become another one of her black Masters. A man who she would eventually have to submit to and of course fuck.

"I am getting increasingly tired of you disobeying and questioning me. Your punishment will need to be severe and I will no loner tolerate your petulance. Do I make myself clear?"

"Oh y-yes Father., quite clear." Father Ambrose's strong words and talk of punishment had awoken her submissive nature. She knew she would be punished by the good Father, and she only hoped the punishment would befit a naughty girl such as herself.

"Good, what are you wearing today? Are you dressed as a slut? Did you come here, to the house of God, dressed in a way to please your black Masters?"

"Yes, Father that is exactly what I did."

"You are a wanton slut my child, you will need my strict guidance if we are to save you."

"Yes, Father, you are right. I need your firm punishment. I need to obey you at all times. I will make sure it will not happen again.

"Father, I am wearing boots, with four inch heels, black stockings and black garters, I have on a tiny black thong. It barely covers my pussy or my arse. I sometimes think I should not bother wearing anything but I think black men like thongs..."

"They do, my child. They do." Father Ambrose said, once more masturbating.

"I have on a small pleated mini skirt. I bought it because when I wear my high boots, it barely covers my bottom. When I move I know that the tops of my stocking and garters are on display. I now like my body to be on display."

"Good, my child".

"I also have on a small tight white shirt. It is too tight for me and as such my large tits seem as if they want to burst through at any moment. You can clearly see my nipples when they erect."

"Are your nipples erect now, my child?"

Jane hesitated for a moment before replying, they were now going beyond the realms of any confessional to the downright perverse. However, remembering how firm Father Ambrose had earlier been about the need for total compliance, Jane thought better of disobeying her new black Master...

"Yes, Father they are erect."

"Do you want to release your tits from your shirt, let them be free and relaxed whilst your finish your story? I don't want you to be uncomfortable or in any pain whilst you confess to me. And you need not worry about revealing yourself in a confessional booth, it is quite private. Only God is a witness and he sees everything anyway..."

"Father, I have to confess, I have already done that, I opened my shirt a while ago. I needed them out because I was afraid my shirt would burst open. Please forgive me for this wanton behaviour. Please forgive me for displaying my big tits without your permission."

"You are a naughty child. You will need to be punished. And what about your pussy, is that wet? Is your pussy wet from confessing your sins to a black priest?"

"Oh yes Father, it is dripping wet."

"And how do you know?"

"Oh because Father, I have fingers up my pussy. I have had five fingers up my pussy pretty much since I started confessing my sins. I did not mean to behave like this Father, it is just that confessing to a man such as yourself..."

"I understand my child. Describe exactly what you are doing now". Father Ambrose was tempted to open the divider between the two booths, but he did not yet want to alarm the poor girl. In time the bitch's body would be at his disposal, but for now he was content to derive his pleasure from her words alone.

"Father, my legs are spread as far as possible, I have pushed my small g-string to one side so that I can insert my fingers up my pussy. I am now masturbating. My shirt is unbuttoned so that both my big white tits are on display. My other hand is playing with them, flicking my big nipples."

"Excellent, my child, excellent. You are truly a wanton slut who needs to be vigorously punished. A man such as myself, a holy man, who is familiar with such a situation is best placed for this arduous and important task.

"Tell me, how do you think we should best punish you? What kind pf punishment would befit a slut who masturbates whist she confesses her sins to a good Father?"

Jane knew exactly what type of punishment a black Master meters out to a submissive white bitch. And she loved it.

"I should have my bottom spanked. I should have my bottom spanked very hard".

"Yes my child, some sort of punishment on that wilful bottom would be in order. However, we will come to that later. Since you have already taken the sinful liberty of satisfying yourself whilst confessing, I want you to carry on whilst you tell me what happened with Charles and his friends. Do continue."

"Oh thank you Father, I so need to play with myself. Well, as I was saying, I dressed in a way that I knew would please these men. And when I arrived at Charles's apartment, I could tell that they were impressed with how I was dressed and with my body. They first asked me to display my tits, arse and pussy, then they asked me to play with myself and present my bottom for a spanking, which I did without question and with pleasure.

" dt question and with us they all fucked me. ussy, which i Charles and his friends. Do continue."od Father?" Then they fucked me Father, they all fucked me. I was subjected to a ferocious gangbang at the hands of these old black men. They were old enough to be my father but I allowed them all to fuck me any which way they saw fit. I was their bitch, they my Masters and they fucked me without any compassion or tenderness, not that I deserved any."

Father Ambrose was once more leaning back masturbating.

"You were gangbanged, my child. Does this mean you serviced more then one black dick at a time? You allowed your beautiful married white body to be abused simultaneously?"

"Yes Father, that is exactly what I allowed them to do."

"Go on my sweet child..."

"Oh Father, they were so rough with me. First, they made me suck on one of their cocks whilst another entered my pussy from behind. Their cocks were so big. They were all at least 12 inches long and they were so wide I could not get my hand around them. The one in my pussy felt like it was splitting me in two but I quickly accepted that I had no choice but to accommodate it and serve it. The man fucking me from behind would of course cruelly spank my bottom whilst he fucked me.

"I don't know why black men derive so much pleasure from spanking girl's bottoms? Father, I assume it is because they want to dominate a woman, to make sure the girl knows she is his bitch?

"Yes my child, that is correct. Black men like to spank white girl's bottoms because invariably they should not be fucking black men, it is a taboo that goes back centuries, and largely still exists today. By spanking your bottom it shows that, despite white peoples' apparent superiority in society, it is black men who truly dominate in the bedroom. It is only black men who can truly tame a white bitch and bring her true pleasure.

"And also, from a purely sexual point of view, it is quite delightful to see a white arse red when you fuck it. It so nicely contrasts with the rest of your body. And admit it, you liked to be spanked, didn't you?"

"Yes Father, I did. It is wrong of me but I like black men to spank me. My husband is too weak to dominate me and I need to be dominated."

"Excellent, my child, you do need to be dominated and soon you will be dominated by a man of God."

"Thank you, Father"

"Now tell me, how did it feel to be gangbanged for the first time? How did it feel to be unfaithful many times, and all at once?"

"Father, it was magnificent. To know that a young married white girl such as myself, who was previously naïve in the ways of sex, could satisfy two cruel old black men at once made me feel, well some how special. It made me feel like I was a true whore. A whore for black cock who could happily be the main subject of a vicious and relentless gangbang.

"And Father, once I had satisfied two men at once, it was only logical that I was forced to satisfy three men at once. And that is what I did. I was made to take a big black cock in each of my pussy, arse and mouth and was forced to pleasure all these men.

"They fucked me so violently and again they had no consideration for my feelings. They just wanted to sate their pleasure in my young body. The dicks in my pussy and arse were tearing me apart, I could almost feel them rubbing together they were so wide.