The Ivory Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were so rough with me there was clearly a sadistic element to their fucking, Father, they just pounded into me mercilessly, commenting on how much of a slut I was, how my body was built to handle big black cock, taunting me all the while that I was married and I was cheating on the man I loved with men I barely knew and how much I loved it all.

"Father, their taunting should have repulsed me but I just came again and again. Oh Father it felt so good, to be treated like a bitch. Oh please help me..."

"Oh I will my child, I will."

Both the good father and Jane were close to cumming. But Father Ambrose desperately wanted to delay his release as long as possible, realising it was quite likely to be his last orgasm of this particular session.

"Tell me Jane, what are you doing now? Are you playing with yourself like the naughty slut we now know you to be?"

"Oh yes Father, I am playing with myself. I have my hand up my pussy and another one playing with my tits." Jane replied, now delirious with pleasure, not a care in the world with what she was telling the good Father.

"Good, my child. Now, I want you to remove your hand from your tits and place it in your ass. I want you to have one hand up your pussy and another one up you ass. Do you understand me, you naughty sinful bitch?"

"Oh Father, it is so naughty but I will of course do whatever you tell me. Oooh Father, I have managed to put one finger in my bottom. It hurts so much. Please allow me to take it out."

"You must cope with the pain, Jane. Take your finger out and lick it, I want you to taste your ass."

Father Ambrose heard the sound of sucking as Jane, without hesitation, complied with his filthy request.

"Now Jane, I want you suck two more fingers, and then I want you to insert them all up your ass. Three fingers up your married white ass and 5 fingers in your pussy will suffice for today."

Next door Jane complied. She was now used to be ordered around my black men, although this situation, even by her own debauched standards, was bizarre.

"Oh Father, it is so tight." Jane cried, as she inserted three fingers up her young tight bottom. "Oh Father, please allow me to stop. It is sooo naughty..."

"My child, be quiet and comply with my wishes. Now, go on with your story."

"Oh yes, Father. Well, as I was saying, these three men fucked me without mercy, in every hole and most of the time I had to service more them one cock at a time. They must have fucked me like this for at least an hour.

"And whilst I was being double fucked by Randy and Jake, one was in my arse and the other in my pussy, they made me speak to my husband on the phone. Oh Father, they made me talk to my husband whilst I was being double fucked. It was so wicked of me but I loved it. I loved to be on the phone to the man I loved whilst I had two big black men fucking me. Ohhh Father..."

And with that Jane and Father Ambrose both came.

After a minute or so, Father Ambrose enquired from Jane whether her story was complete. Although it was one of the most remarkable stories he had ever heard from a slut wife, he was not sure physically he was able to hear more about Jane's exploits.

"Yes Father, I have finished my confession."

"Good my child, good. You have been very honest and explicit with your story, and that has pleased me enormously. However, you must recognize that you have been the worst type of wanton slut and that I cannot just simply forgive you."

"Yes, I understand that, Father".

"As such, I will need to have another session with you child. I will need to undertake a form of one on one counseling with you."

Jane had suspected as much. She had thought the good Father would want to see her again. She had her fears about what he might expect from her and what he might want to do to her. However, she told herself that whatever had happened today in the confessional booth, however turned on Father Ambrose might have been, he had so far really done nothing wrong, other than perhaps force her to be a little explicit with her story. And she was sure that were she to meet with him again, his methods may still be unusual, but Father Ambrose would never do anything which went against the strict teachings of the Church. Would he?

Of course he would.

Father Ambrose continued. "When you return, I need to see how you dressed. I need to see how you enticed all those men to commit such depraved acts of sexual abuse on your young body. I need to know what is it about you that makes black men want to misuse you so much.

"So, I would appreciate it if you could wear exactly the same outfit, including the lingerie that you wore when you went to see Charles and his friends and got gangbanged. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Father". Jane whispered, conscience of how much of a slut she would look in front of a man of the cloth.

"Also, I need you to purchase a couple of things for our meeting. The first is a leather tawse. Do you know what one is?"

"No, Father I don't."

"I didn't think you would. It is an old Scottish instrument used to punish naughty girls like yourself. It is leather with straps at the end. It punished girls bottoms most well. It is clear to me that spanking is insufficient for a slut like yourself. Don't you think?"

"Y-yes, Father, I think I deserve to be punished, and to be punished hard."

"Good. Also I need you to buy a dildo. I take it you know what that is?"

"Yes, Father, but I have never used one..." Jane pleaded, telling Father Ambrose the truth.

"No to worry, but you may need to use one now if you are going to wean yourself off black men. I want you to purchase the biggest, blackest dildo you can find. You should be able to buy both these items in one of the specialist sex shops in the city.

"I will see you here, back at the Church, this Friday at 6pm. You may leave now."

Following her curt dismissal, Jane scurried away from the church, her high heels making a loud noise on the stone floor as she looked to make a quick exit, anxious not to come face to face with her new black Master.

The rest of the day passed off quite uneventfully for the good Father, it was a case of the usual tedious church matters and then finally there were the evening confessions to contend with. Most of them were the usual dull nonsense that Father Ambrose heard every day; little old women confessing because they had had a sinful thought or two over George Clooney.

However, the very last confession proved to be very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

It was from none other then Jane's husband, Peter. Peter had, unbeknown to Jane, been a forced witness to the first two of her fuckings, with Charles and then with Smith. He had also been on the phone to her whilst she was being gangbanged and had known what was going on.

Each time he has been a witness to her brutal fuckings, he had done nothing to intervene but instead had masturbated himself off. He was, to his lasting regret, turned on by seeing his wife being fucked by other men. He also believed it was also down to the fact that it was black men, with their enormous dicks, and their uncompromising attitudes which also lay at the route of his arousal.

And it was because of this that he was here to confess these sins to the good Father Ambrose.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been two weeks since my last confession."

"Go on, my son."

"Father, I have been a terrible husband. I have witnessed my wife commit adultery and I have done nothing to stop it."

Father Ambrose's interest peaked up. This was a nice sordid little tale to round the day off. At this time he was still not aware that it was Jane's husband in the booth with him.

"Go on, my son."

Peter then proceeded to go on to explain the whole story. It did not take very long for the evil Father to put two and two together and realize that the delightful Jane's husband had actually been a witness to her infidelity. And that rather then making him repulsed and angry, it had actually turned him on.

Father Ambrose proceeded to hatch up an evil plan, one which would add to the debauched evening he was planning with the lovely Jane.

At the end of Peter's sorry tale, Father Ambrose proceeded to console Peter and offered him some practical help.

"My son, what you have been through is terrible but as you are no doubt aware, the church does offer couples marriage counseling.

"Now I do appreciate that your problems are a little more unusual than most. However, I do think with the appropriate amount of care and skill, we may be able to resolve the terrible situation you find yourself in.

"As such, I think you should attend counseling, initially at least, by yourself, and you should, under no circumstance mention this little chat to your wife. I do have a session free, this Friday at 5.45pm..."

Peter, after a little more persuasion, agreed to counseling with the good Father Ambrose. Little did he know he was being set up that evening since his delightful wife was also scheduled to visit the evil Father. And the counseling she was likely to receive from Father Ambrose, and which he was going to be forced to watch, was going to be very different from anything the church officially recommended...

To be continued...