All Comments on 'The J-Girl Model Ch. 03'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OneIBlindOneIBlindalmost 10 years ago
Surprisingly delightful with it's complexity

I read all three chapters tonight and found myself immersed in a world I didn't want to leave. The depth of your characters and storyline, up to and including Sato's detail into leadership (something I know alot about) was very well done. I might even go so far as to say masterful! You infused raw lust, conflicting emotions, and calculating defensiveness into Hanako's personality, while not losing her small town romantic want for a happy ending... and that's what makes for a good, if not great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WTF was that? It just made no fucking sense. What was the point of this shit?

wet_specialwet_specialover 9 years agoAuthor
This story...

is not for everyone. It clearly states that it is non-erotic from the get-go. I decided that was the way the story had to be, and I am happy with it. If felt you were short-changed, and wondering (as the story wound down) WHERE in a bunch of karaoke you might find a smutty sex scene, I can see how the ending would disappoint. I don't get much feedback but one or two readers have asked me to continue the series, and/or offered a few story ideas. I'm still working out the details, but if Hanako is featured again, it won't be a non-erotic!

NigelBearNigelBearover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is definitely one of your better stories in Lit. I love how multidimensional you made the characters feel! If you want to do spin offs with them, I'll absolutely read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES