The J-Girl Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not ready for love, eh?" I said as we strode to our room.

"That's not what I meant. Maybe I am. You and Sato though, I mean - hey, isn't it early?"

I just smiled reassuringly.

"What of your cabana boys?" I teased. "They looked about ready to tear your dress off."

"About that. I told them my room number so I need about an hour and a half to get railroaded. You can wait in the hallway."

"You did not."

"Okay, you got me. I barely got out of there though, it was fucking close. Oh, it was grand fun, sweet tits. Reminded me of my stage days."

As you can imagine, we made passionate love that night. I didn't ask for commitment, and she didn't offer. She asked me again about Sato. I simply told her that all I wanted was already in my arms, and if it stayed that way forever, it would be perfect.

*****

Thank you for reading this, the last in a three part series. I still want to describe what happens between Hanako and Sato. Also, I still would like to tell the story of Akiko's origins and experiences. There is room for a smutty spin-off or three. Please let me know in the comments what you think.