The Jake Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri was so turned on. The feel of Victoria's soft full body was very erotic to Keri. The more she explored, the hotter she got. Soon she was kissing down Victoria's supple round belly, stopping momentarily to tongue her belly button before pushing Victoria back onto her back and continuing down to her crotch.

Victoria lay flat on the ground with her knees bend and her legs spread as Keri kissed her thighs. She reached Victoria's panties and licked the already wet undergarment, triggering more moans from Victoria.

"Yes, lick my panties. They're so wet."

Keri obliged, and Victoria pressed Keri's face into her steaming crotch with her hands. Keri was moving her face all over Victoria's panty covered cunt, and Victoria relished in the oral gratification. Victoria pushed her away and quickly pulled her panties off. She spread her legs and opened her gushing pussy with her hands.

"Eat my Pussy!" Victoria begged.

Keri dove in with out hesitation. She had never done that, but that didn't slow her down. She lapped up Victoria's juicy love canal. Victoria again grabbed Keri's head and rubbed her face all over her hot pussy. She moaned and groaned as her orgasm floated to the surface.

Jake was watching this while scene play out, and his cock had recovered and was hard again. Keri was on her knees and elbows with her face buried in Victoria's snatch. Jake got off the couch and positioned himself behind Keri. Her panties were still moved to the side from when Victoria had licked her to orgasm. He mounted her.

Keri screamed into Victoria's cunt as Jake grabbed her hips and fucked her forcefully. Victoria watched as Jake boned the woman licking her pussy. Victoria pulled her tits out of her bra and started molesting them. Her orgasm was close and she encouraged Keri.

"Yes, lick my nasty cunt. Make me cum." She begged.

Keri licked and sucked like her life depended on it. This was such a turn on. Victoria's scent made her hot and Jake's cock buried in her was making her approach another orgasm. She rocked against Jake's thrusts and relished her new found love of pussy eating.

"Oh Yea! I'm Cumming!" screamed Victoria as her body shook and wiggled. She let go of her tits and pressed Keri's face hard into her spasming cunt. The thought of giving this woman so much pleasure made Keri feel great and it really turned her on. Jake's cock was hammering in and out of her and her orgasm soon crashed through her. She lifted her head from Victoria's love nest and announced her orgasm. It was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt.

Jake continued to pound her long after her orgasm subsided. Victoria had moved away and was watching Jake fuck her as she again fondled Keri's big dangling tits. When Jake announced his pending orgasm, he pulled his cock from Keri and Victoria stroked it as it spewed all over Keri's ass and back.

Victoria cleaned his cock and the two of them grabbed their clothes and left, leaving Keri lying on the ground with her face covered in Victoria's cum and her ass covered in Jake's cum.

After they had left Keri lay pondering her situation. She had never felt so dirty in her life. She also never felt so sexy and satisfied in her whole life either.

to be continued...........

12