The Jake Chronicles Ch. 08

Story Info
Abby realizes she needs Jake.
2.7k words
4.64
52k
20
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,968 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

Goamz86

Abby made it home, snuck in and changed her clothes before either one of her daughters realized she was home. She unloaded the groceries and put them away, then went to her room to take a shower. She stood under the warm water feeling guilty. Travis didn't deserve this. He had been good to her and her daughters. He was a good man and she felt ashamed of her behavior. The emotions took over and she sobbed to herself. A few moments later she regained her composure and finished her shower.

Travis arrived home and Abby was cooking dinner when he walked in and kissed her on the neck as she sliced carrots for the meal. She flinched a bit, feeling she did not deserve his affection.

"How was your day sweetheart?" He asked. "Anything exciting happen?"

Abby's feelings of guilt disappeared as her mind immediately returned to Jake's apartment. She could see herself bent over the couch. She could feel his hard cock thrusting in and out of her hungry snatch. Her pussy quivered as she recalled it.

"Nope, just grocery shopping." She replied, snapping back to reality.

"I'm gonna go change my clothes." Travis said, leaving the room.

Abby's filthy mind again returned to this afternoon, and she closed her eyes to recalling all the dirty details. These flashbacks continued as she could not get her mind off of it all evening. Her participation in dinner conversation was limited, and the girls and Travis asked several times if she was ok. When it was time for bed, Travis followed Abby to bed after turning off the lights and locking the doors. Abby was in the bathroom and he got undressed and slipped into bed. His cock sprung to life the moment she appeared in the bathroom door way. She was wearing a sexy little night gown and no panties. She posed against the door jamb in a seductive stance.

"Hey big boy, wanna fool around." She asked

"Sure thing." Travis replied.

Abby hopped on the bed and pulled the covers off him and pulled his underwear down exposing his already stiffening dick.

This afternoon Jake had sparked something Abby had tried to bury long ago. Her guilt from earlier was now replaced with rationalization of her actions. She told herself she deserved to be satisfied, and it was only once. She would not let it happen again. She would just satisfy her need by being more aggressive with her husband. And no one would have to know. She grabbed Travis' cock and swallowed it. He sat back and moaned with pleasure from the masterful blow job his wife was administering.


Abby stroked and sucked and dreamed of this afternoon. The cock hungry slut of yesterday began to ooze from within. She grabbed Travis' hands and placed them on her head to guide her, but he just rested them on her and succumbed to her expert fellatio.

Frustrated with his lack of effort, she reached between her legs and fiddled her wet gash. Her hand rapidly pleasured her clit and soon it was ready for some cock. She rose from her position and straddled her husband's cock. Then she lowered herself and buried it deep inside her with a loud moan. She began a rhythm and Travis just laid back and enjoyed it all.

Abby's pace quickened and she again tried to involve her husband in her pleasure by grabbing his hands and placing them on her heaving breasts. He squeezed them a few times, but not like she wanted, no, need him to.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Play with my tits. Make me cum!"

Travis had never seen her act this way. He was however very turned on by his wife's actions, and just a few moments later, Travis grunted loudly and his cum shot inside Abby's still horny pussy.

"NO!" she groaned. "Not yet!"

Travis continued grunting and groaning as his cock emptied into her. When he was done, he stopped her motions and tried to catch his breath.

"Sorry babe." He said asking for forgiveness. "You were too hot tonight. What got into you?"

Abby rose from his withering cock and flopped on the bed beside him unsatisfied. "Nothing." She replied. "Just a bit horny is all."

Travis got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Abby lay there frustrated as her husband's cum dripped from between her legs.

"If he can't give me what I need, then I should able to get it somewhere else." She told herself. Suddenly she no longer cared about the sanctity of her marriage. All she cared about was taming the slutty beast from her past. Jake had disturbed the sleeping giant and he would have to now gratify it. She reached between her legs and used her husband's cum to lube her finger. Her husband returned from the bathroom and said he was going to get himself a cigarette and a something to drink. When he left the room, Abby pinched one of her nipples and fiddled her clit. She slid two fingers into her sloppy cunt and imagined it was Jake's cock. The cum leaked down her ass and she continued to try and get off. After a few more minutes of this she finally achieved a small and slightly satisfying orgasm.

Travis returned and kissed her on the cheek before rolling over and falling asleep. Abby lay there and as she drifted off to sleep, thoughts of Jake and his magnificent cock danced in her head. She would visit his apartment as soon as everyone left tomorrow.

"I deserve it!" she told herself.

In the morning Abby woke up and got her husband off to work. The girls seemed to take forever to leave. Apparently, neither one of them had an early class. Lizzy left around 8:30 and finally around 10:00 Becca left. Abby thought they would never leave. She grabbed her keys and left for Jake's. She parked around the corner and walked about a block to his complex. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. It seemed like a long time for him to answer. Abby was afraid he was not home. Her knees shook a bit and her palms were sweaty. She was not sure if she was nervous, or just excited with anticipation. One squeeze of her thighs together answered the question. It was the latter.

The door swung open and Jake stood there in a pair of cut off sweats shorts and no shirt, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. As Abby looked over his half naked body, her pussy tingled. She could see the outline of the half hard cock in his shorts, and her nipples suddenly ached. There was no thought of the adultery she was so willing to commit at that moment, just the thought of that cock sliding in and out of her desperate cunt.

"Damn bitch, it hasn't even been 24 hours." Jake said.

Abby just looked at him with a pleading look. "May I come in?"

Jake moved aside and she walked in.

"Have a seat, I gotta take a piss."

Abby sat on the couch and watched as Jake's muscular ass wiggled out of the room. She squeezed both tits with her hands trying to pleasure her stiff nipples, causing her pussy to react even more. She squeezed her legs together too, releasing a quiver throughout her body. A few minutes later Jake returned. She watched his cock move the material of his shorts as he approached her, stopping just in front of her.

"So, hubby couldn't satisfy your needs last night huh?" he quipped.

Abby just sat there looking up at him.

"What happened? You jump his bones last night and he came up short?" He teased.

"Damn he was exactly right." Abby thought.

"NO!" She said out loud.

"Liar." He countered. "If you could get what you wanted from him, you would not be sitting on my couch staring at my cock."

Abby knew he was right. Her husband could not fulfill her needs. She was staring at Jake's cock lustfully. She needed it, and needed it bad. Jake's cock was beginning to swell, pushing against his shorts as if reaching out toward Abby's face.

"Go ahead, take it out." Jake told her. "Stroke it"

Abby pulled the shorts down and grabbed his manmeat and began moving her right hand up and down its length.

"Use your other hand." Jake commanded.

Abby looked at him quizzically.

"I want to see your wedding ring slide up and down my hard cock." He said with a mischievous look. "I want you to remember the poor fuck your cheating on while you play with my cock."

Abby switched hands and masturbated him with her wedding hand, staring at the diamond ring that signified her loyalty to Travis. The moment of guilt passed as her lust grew, and she resumed her task. She manipulated his cock until it was rock hard, all the time wanting to make love to it with her mouth.

"Take off that top; Let me see your tits." He demanded.

Abby pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing revealing a white, cotton, full coverage bra. Her tits were quite large, just like Jake liked.

"What is this" He asked as he tugged on her bra. "Take that shit off. My gramma wears sexier underwear than that."

Abby had not thought about her attire before leaving the house. She was just thinking of her need to be fucked. She also had on a pair of jeans and some white panties that were nothing to be excited about.

"You're gonna have to do better than that if you expect me to ever fuck you again." he snapped at her. "I like my sluts to dress like one."

Abby nodded her head ashamed of her appearance. Then she removed her bra. Her large heavy breasts fell slightly on her chest, and Jake grabbed them both and massaged them for a moment.

"Nice tits slut." He commented. "Now suck me!"

Abby gladly obeyed. She sucked him in deep and hard until she felt it hit the back of her throat. Jake fulfilled her need by grasping her head and forcefully guiding her back and forth on his throbbing unit. Abby relished the feeling of being controlled, and she showed her appreciation by moaning and sucking even harder.

"Hubby couldn't get you off last night huh, you dirty tramp?" Jake asked.

Abby moaned a no and shook her head with his cock still in her mouth as she looked up at him through her raised brow. She really had forgotten how much she missed good hard dirty sex. Every word from his mouth was true and they turned her on.

"Doesn't he like to fuck your face like the slut you are?" He teased.

Again Abby moaned no.

"Grab my cock with that wedding ring again while you suck me. I want you to remember that your husband is at work right now earning money to support his family while his whore of a wife is sucking the cock of a man half his age."

Abby did as she was told, grabbing his cock and stroking it as she sucked it. The diamond ring was inches from her eyes and she stared at it the whole time she orally gratified Jake. It was a total turn on to think how nasty she was being.

When Jake was ready he ordered her out of her pants. He commentied on her "granny panties" when she pulled down her jeans, then told her to get on the floor on all fours. Abby got down and stuck her ass in the air for Jake, spreading her legs wide waiting for his next move. He knelt behind her and mounted her with one quick thrust, causing a gratified "aaaaaaahhhhhh" from Abby.

"That what you want tramp?" he asked

"Oh yes!" she gasped.

He began to rhythmically fuck her as she groaned with pleasure.

"That feel good?"

"Uh huh." Abby moaned.

"You don't care that your husband thinks you are at home doing chores when you are really hear getting fucked like a bitch in heat?"

"Uh uh." She grunted again.

His pace picked up. Abby was so hot that his words and his quicker pace were already bringing on an orgasm.

"Fuck me harder please. I'm gonna cum." She pleaded.

Jake grabbed her hips and began to bone her hard and fast.

"Like that?" he grunted as he pounded her pussy hard and fast.

Abby could feel her tits violently swaying back and forth under her, and Jake's balls slapping against her clit. This was the last straw. Her orgasm ripped through her and she screamed out.

"I'm cumming!"

Jake continued hard and fast as she continued to encourage him.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder! Your cock feels so good."

Abby collapsed to her elbows and then all the way to her shoulders, resting her face on the floor as her orgasm subsided. Jake saw this and pulled his cock from her gushing pussy and without warning buried it in her exposed asshole.

"Oooooooooooh!" Abby moaned as her ass stretched to accommodate his rigid shaft. It had been many years since she had felt this. After a few strokes in and out, she began to moan louder and louder.

"Oh my, that cock feels sooooooo good in my ass." She told Jake.

Jake slowly fucked her anal passage as her second orgasm methodically moved to the surface. Her nipples rubbed on the carpet causing pleasure that streaked through her. By the time it exploded, Jake was moving at a rapid rate and he enjoyed watching her body quiver and shake as he continued his assault on her rear.

Abby was close to passing out from all the stimulation in her body. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this good.

Jake pulled his cock from her ass and ordered her to the couch again. He stroked his cock inches from her face. She opened her mouth and begged him to cum on her face and in her mouth, reaching for his cock with both of her hands.

"I wanna feel your warm cum all over my face." She told him.

He again spotted her wedding ring and it gave him an idea. It had been a long time since he had been with a married woman. He loved reminding them about there willingness to break their wedding vows, and about what sluts they were for doing it.

"Take your wedding ring off." He ordered, still stroking his cock in her face.

Abby obeyed, slipping it from her finger and holding it up to him.

"Now, hold it in your lips so I can cum all over it." He said with a sadistic grin.

Abby did as he told her. Her will power was totally gone already. She was a filthy rotten whore who was disregarding her marriage for some dirty filthy sex.

Jake watched her place it in her lips with the diamond exposed, and he almost immediately unloaded a huge load of cum all over her face. It covered her ring, dripped down her face and fell down onto her naked tits.

Abby pulled the ring from her lips and slid it back on her finger. With both hands, she scooped the cum from her body and face, and sexily licked it all from her fingers, including the finger and ring on her left hand.

Jake ordered her to clean his cock. Abby did and the taste of her own ass and pussy made her horny reminding her of her younger days.

Jake pulled his shorts on. He wrote his cell number on a piece of paper and told Abby to leave.

"I have a class in an hour." He told her. "Don't come over here anymore. From now on, call me and I will get back to you when I can."

Abby got dressed and returned home feeling dirty, guilty, but most of all satisfied. It had been too many years of frustration, and she would not go through that anymore.

to be continued...................

goamz86
goamz86
1,968 Followers