The Job

Story Info
Gabby gets a new job that's very different.
1.4k words
3.44
23.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

Gabby was in the backseat of the limo wondering how this ride was going to change her life. She looked out the window at huge house more like a mansion that she was being driven too to meet her new boss. Gabby was a college student who was looking for work. She saw the notice at a local coffee house for a house cleaner paying $9 an hour. She was going to working to be at a local house but what she did not know, she was not going to be working as a house cleaner but something entirely different and exciting or that is what the other employers think.

Gabby got out of the car and met by a tall good-looking guy.

"Hello Gabby it's nice to meet you. My name is Ryan and this Lucky mansion I hope you like it here." Ryan finished talking and offered his hand.

"Hello Ryan do you know what my job is exactly because the flyer and the message was a bit sketchy." Gabby grabbed her bag and walked up to the front door with Ryan.

"Well I'm not the one who's going to tell you that's some else's job but why don't we get you settled."

"Ok then," Gabby walked into the foyer and was shocked at the sheer beauty of the place. Gabby heard some rather unusual noises coming from upstairs.

"Ryan what are those noises?" asked Gabby.

"Oh you can hear them,"

"Yes well they are rather loud,"

"It's just the other staff,"

"What are they doing?"

"Their job this way please," Ryan pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. Gabby started walking and noticed that Ryan was not following her. He gestured to go on without him. She was already nervous but know she was getting a little scared. Gabby knocked at the door and heard a voice say come in. she pushed open the door and was greeted by an older man she thought he looked Asian but she was not sure.

"Nice to meet you Gabby please sit down," the older man sat her down in a comfortable chair across from his desk.

"Sir, what is my job here your message was very unclear,"

"Don't worry dear I will explain that. Know let me introduce my self my name is Mr. Ko you may call me sir or master." Mr. Ko opened his top drawer and removed a piece of paper.

"Gabby this is your contract please go over it and sign it." Mr. Ko handed her the contract.

"But I can't read it," gabby looked at the paper it was in some kind of language but did not know what language.

"Oh I'm sorry it just states your duties here and your employment for two years or longer depending how well you do." Well Gabby did not really trust this guy but the money was good so she just signed it and handed it back to Mr. Ko.

"Thank you Missy will show you to your new room, but first you just signed to be one of my new sex slaves good day i will call for you later" he finished talking and Gabby assumed that the girl that walked in was Missy. She looked about the same age as Gabby but maybe a little older. Gabby got up not knowing what she got herself into probably something very strange. Missy was dressed in a short skirt and a small gold top.

"Let's get you changed into the uniform," Missy brought her upstairs to her new room. It looked like she was sharing with three other girls each bed was a different color: Gold, yellow, red and pink. It looked like the pink bed was hers.

"Please take off your clothes," missy asked.

"Is there some where I can change?" asked Gabby, she really did not want to undress in front of Missy.

"No we dress and undress in front of everybody it doesn't matter its part of the job. You will get used to it." Gabby started to undress when she was completely nude Missy started walking around her.

"Good your shaved the Master will like that here's your top. You are new so you wear pink I have been here for a while so I wear gold. Everybody wears different colors based on how long somebody has been here. Are you good at sucking cock and pussy?"

"What? Am I good at what," Asked a shocked Gabby.

"You know what I asked. Their parts of the job are you"

"Yeah I guess but what is my job nobody has told me anything."

"Well let's see how good you are," Missy removed her skirt and went over on the bed with her legs open.

"Come here I have to see if your any good," Gabby walked over to Missy. She could not believe this what has she gotten her self-in. she looked at Missy's shaven pussy and began to lick it. If this was part of her job, she was going to be the best pussy eater they have. In less than two minutes flat, Gabby got Missy to cum all over her face. Gabby looked at Missy and saw sheer pleasure all over her face.

"That was great your gold at pussy eating know lets try cock sucking." Gabby felt something poking her back she turned around and saw a cock in her face. The guy was Ryan but he had a gold shirt on know.

"Let's get to it," gabby could not believe it. She started to give Ryan the best blowjob he has ever had. She sucked on his cock and then moved down to his shaven balls. She did that for about five minutes going back and forth between the cock and balls when she was not sucking on one she was rubbing and squeezing the other. She got her reward he started to cum inside her mouth.

"I wonder if she will swallow?" asked Missy and Ryan shook his head no, but she surprised them she swallowed it call then licked his cock clean.

"Wow I guess your gold at that too the master is going to love you," said Ryan still coming down from his sexual high.

"Why don't we introduce her to the rest of the house," Missy grabbed Gabby and started to dress her in pink shirt and black skirt. Then she added some gold lipstick to the outfit.

"Now you have to wear these at all times except for bed you sleep naked but you might be woken at any time if the master wakes you. You also will be wearing this." Missy took out a vibrating dildo with straps.

"Open your legs," Missy pushed the dildo into Gabby's pussy adjusted the straps and let the skirt down. "That stays in all day and all night unless you get permission from the master or a gold one." Gabby started to really like her new outfit. Missy and Ryan took a hold of Gabby and took her down the hall to meet everybody else.

"Oh and by the way that thing will go off any time the master feels like it and its also your alarm clock. If that goes off and you are the only one you have to go down to his office to see what he wants. Understand?"

"Yes um...do we get pleased by him and that's all?"

"No the gold people like Ryan and I we can please you then you have to please us but we also get pleased by strangers whoever likes us at the time. People go on master's website, look at our pictures, and see what we can do and then they come here so we can please them but the master always comes first. When you reach the next level red, you can start receiving gifts and such. When you reach gold, you can refuse people or ask for specific people if you want. Know lets go their waiting." Ryan opened the door and Gabby saw at least seventy-five people girls and guys each in a different color waiting to meet Gabby. Gabby started to feel her dildo go off. She looked over at Missy and could tell hers went off too. She looked around the room everybody's must have gone off and then shut off with no warning.

Gabby asked, "Now what."

"We have fun. Until the master calls us and then we do what he says."

To be continued...

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers