The Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With myself firmly implanted in her mouth -- which by the way, for someone expecting a cunt, she hadn't stopped sucking me since I slid into her -- I whipped off her pantyhose blindfold and her curious and questioning eyes met mine. I smiled as she ran her eyes all over me, taking in my large round breasts, full curves, skirt pulled up to my waist and my hard girliecock protruding from a hole in my pantyhose, which was now sliding slowly in and out of her lovely mouth.

"You really are an obedient slut aren't you Jessica?" I asked as she nodded as best she could with a mouth full of girliecock. "There you were all prepared to lick and suck my juicy cunt, yet you eagerly slurped down on an unsuspecting girliecock! You don't care what makes you cum do you?"

"Well my dear...as long as you're prepared to serve, I can see to it that you get whatever it is that makes you happy...girliecock, pussy or both." I pulled out of her mouth and asked, "Is that what you desire Jessica?"

Gasping and panting for breath, Jessica answered, "Y-yes Ma'am! I promise to do as ordered, to serve as expected and to please as requested Ma'am!"

"Good! Now shut the fuck up and suck me off you little whore! Convince me that you're the right sissy-slut for the job!" I added as I jammed my girliecock back in, making her gag on it all the way down the back of her throat.

I spend the next few minutes fucking her soaking wet mouth...it felt so much like a pussy and I closed my eyes relishing the sensation as she sucked down on me, running her tongue around my shaft while it slid in and out of her. I started to notice Jessica twitching and moaning a little more and realised she was close to cumming -- not to mention myself -- I pulled out and stepped back, "Oh no you don't! There's no way you're allowed to cum yet. We've got a lot more 'interview' to get through yet" I ordered.

I moved round behind her and untied the pantyhose as well as her legs, ordering her on her hands and knees. I placed a bar between her knees and one between her ankles tying them off with pantyhose again, making sure those sexy, sheer legs would stay open all the time! I also took a pair of stockings from a new packet, balled them up and rubbed them all over her soaked pantyhosed, framed pussy...her cunt juices making them soaking wet and sticky...I then stuffed them into her mouth, and finished off with pantyhose tied around her head to keep the stockings in and letting her savour her own juices.

I slowly walked around her taking in her slutty dishevelled appearance -- her red skirt pulled up around her waist, her blouse undone exposing her white lacy bra and full breasts, her pantyhose completely soaked around her cunt and thighs - in fact she was so wet it looked like she had cum already. I knelt down behind her and lightly pressed up against her, my slick girliecock sliding easily along her crotch, rubbing against her sticky girliejuices. I took a little self-pleasure in the situation, and soon I heard a knock at the door.

Getting up I took one more pantyhose pair and blindfold Jessica once more. I know it's my business partner, Maggie so I don't bother re-arranging my skirt or exposed girliecock. As Maggie comes in, Jessica can hear the tell-tale click-clack of another woman's heels. What Jessica can't see is that Maggie is all curves and heels -- she is a stunner in her pale-yellow business suit with tight hobble skirt, light tan pantyhose and white 5" heels. Her hair is up in a french braid and her makeup is exquisite, having just come from our favourite salon.

Maggie looked down at my slick, semi-hard girliecock and taking a nice firm hold of it, she led me over to Jessica and offered, "Soooo, this is the little slut you were telling me about Georgia. Cute, really cute...I love her suit and that arse in those pantyhose -- as is obvious by your state she is rather fuckable too I imagine!"

Jessica can do nothing but kneel there as we talk about her. And while Maggie lightly strokes my girliecock, I described how Jessica loved the fact of finding a sexy girliecock under all that femme finery. We go on for some time talking about how we might jam big dildos in her cunt and her arse and how we might even fist-fuck her until we get both our hands up there. And how we think we could get her to suck two girliecocks off at the same time. We watch smiling as Jessica twitches and moans as we trash her like a piece of slutty, cunt-toy for us to use however we like. And with her back to us trembling, she has no idea whether we are being serious or not.

We let things go very quiet for some time. Jessica is still on her knees and not really sure what is going to happen next, if anything at all for that matter. All she can hear is the rustling of clothes and something heavy being pulled across the floor. Maggie and I kneel very close to her head and then we help her move her body onto a low, padded bench to allow her arms some rest. We now have her over a small 'horse' and positioned very well for whatever we desire.

Having taken her girliecock from within her pantyhose, Maggie and I now kneel very close facing each other. We whip off her blindfold and she finds herself staring at two large, pantyhose-framed girliecocks being stroked by each other...Maggie is huge and she glistens with pre-cum...Mine is already slick from all the fun before, and from Maggie having her own fun since arriving. We move in real close and lifting her head, begin to rub ourselves all over her pretty face, making her wet and sticky with our girliejuices -- Jessica presses against us, probably wishing she didn't have a mouth full of stockings so she could suck as we tease her. Maggie takes a moment to lean down and lick the juices from her pretty face.

"Now Slut," I ask, "Which of us should fuck you first? Me first and loosen you up for Maggie's huge girliecock, or should we have her just fuck you straightaway?. But you know what Maggie; I don't think this little slut deserves to have a lovely girliecock in her cunt like most women. I think she needs to be taught her first lesson -- how it really feels for a proper 'woman' -- one with a lovely hard girliecock -- to get fucked in that possibly virgin arsecunt of yours?!?"

Jessica started whimpering and I'm sure, trying to complain, but of course we weren't going to have any of that. "Oh shut it Jessica!" ordered Maggie. "You will take these lessons and we will fuck that possibly virgin arsecunt of yours, but first you will never ever refer to it as your pussy or your cunt -- from hereon in it will be your 'arsecunt', and you know why? Because that is what sluts and sissies have -- an arsecunt...it's just like a cunt, only tighter and so much more enjoyable to fuck! You may be a virgin, we're not sure yet, but we bet a bondage whore like you loves taking it up the arse don't you?!?"

Jessica is not sure what to think, she hasn't seen Maggie's girliecock yet, just felt it against her face, and doesn't know how much bigger she is than me -- in fact she is much larger than me and while mine was big in her mouth, she is really going to know what a big girliecock is once Maggie starts jamming it deep into her arsecunt!

Jessica just kneels there and thinks to herself, "well...it's not like it's my first time for anal, but it's only ever been with little butt-plugs or slim dildos while I masturbated...I mean, how much bigger can she be than Ma'am? That was a good size on her..."

While Maggie moves around behind Jessica, I lean down to offer her some consolation, "My dear...you did say you would obey in whatever manner I asked of you. Well when it comes to my colleagues and friends, they get the same attention and services provided them as you would me! You're mine now Sissy so get used to it." As Maggie slides up behind Jessica, I take her hard girliecock in my hands and stroke it harder and harder -- I love watching her girliecock get hard and throb in the way it does...she really is well endowed for such a sexy woman. Maggie closes her eyes, rocks back and forth a little with her eyes closed as I tease her to readiness. Opening her eyes and looking at me, she says, "Let me at that sexy arsecunt Georgia, I really need to fuck something tight and hot!"

Jessica is whimpering and obviously trying to plead with us but we totally ignore the little whore -- all we want is some slutty, street-whore, pantyhose-wearing arsecunt! I lean down real close and whisper in her ear, "Now we're going to show you just how it feels to be really, truly fucked like a woman!"

Maggie leans in between those sexy, sheer legs and I take her girliecock in my hand, stroking it more and more, keeping her as hard as I can...while I'm getting her hard, her fingers are pressing and probing into Jessica's tight arsecunt...dragging cum from her soaked pussy to lube her up, "I think she's had enough fun Maggie - FUCK HER!" I yell.

And with that, Maggie jammed herself straight in, in one deep thrust. Jessica screamed into her gag. "MMMMGGGGGNNNHHHHH!!!FFFFFFFKKKKKK!!" Maggie jammed herself in again...and again...and again, as I slide my hand up and under, reaching for her cunt and find it soaking wet! Maggie has her so worked up she is literally flooding herself with pussy juices!! It didn't take long for Jessica to accept Maggie's size...and it wasn't long before she was moaning and pushing back into her -- I could see her pressing against Maggie, moaning and whimpering even louder, "Mm-mm-mmmmmggnn-nnnn-hhhhh!"

All this action was really getting me worked up as I knelt there slowly stroking my throbbing girliecock. Jessica was really getting into being fucked royally and I could tell Maggie was starting to get close to cumming also, and while Maggie and I enjoy a rather active sex life, we both tend to 'give' more than we receive, it had been some time since Maggie had felt a lovely girliecock deep inside her. I moved around behind her, and tugged her skirt all the way up over her curvy hips, tore a neat little hole for access and leaned in close saying, "Okay you lovely bitch...your turn!" And with that I jammed myself into her waiting and eager arsecunt too.

Maggie moaned, leant forward and pushed harder into Jessica, revelling in the full sensation as I pushed into the both of them. "OH GOD GEORGIA!! She's so fucking tight!!" Maggie yelled and added, "C'mon you fucking whore! Take me in, suck that girliecock deep bitch!" I reach around them and started fingering Jessica's clit as we jammed into each other- in and out, in and out -- Jessica's moans and Maggie's dirty talk, getting louder and louder.

I didn't want to cum inside Maggie as I do enjoy that quite often, but I did want to cum inside Jessica...and I just knew that Maggie wanted to fill the little bitch up too, so I said to Maggie, "I've got a better idea my dear, let's position this little whore in a way that we can both fuck her, and cum in her at the same time!"

I pulled out as did Maggie, leaving Jessica staggering for breath and whimpering like a sad little child because she no longer has what she wants. We untied her legs and removed the spread bars. With her blindfold still on and her mouth sucking hungrily on her soaked stockings, Maggie helped her to kneel across me as I lay back on the carpet. We took some pantyhose and tied her arms to her sides. Maggie then knelt behind Jessica, also straddled across my legs -- I love that feeling! Pantyhosed legs straddling each other, the silky sensation of the material sliding all over each other is soooo electric!

But I digress...I reach up and slowly massage Jessica's full breasts, every now and then pinching her erect nipples through her lacy bra. Jessica yelped and squirmed as Maggie dragged her prissy face back and jammed her tongue in her mouth, sucking on her cum-soaked stockings. I hiked her skirt all the way up and pushed in close...and taking my girliecock in my hand I reached down and guided it into her soaking wet cunt. Jessica gasped and sank herself down on it in one fell swoop. Once she was settled, Maggie pushed her forward and placing her girliecock at the entrance to her well and truly fucked arsecunt, jammed it all the way in once again.

We both sink down a little to give ourselves some good room to move and start humping in rhythm with each other. I whipped off Jessica's blindfold and pulled the soaked stockings from her mouth then ordered, "TELL US WHAT YOU WANT SLUT?!!? WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH??"

Maggie adds, "Do you want to cum you fucking whore? Do you want two sexy women to fuck the living daylights out of you?!!?"

Between all her panting, moaning and whimpering as our girliecocks fucked her deeper and deeper, over and over, Jessica could only mutter, "Y-yes M-Ma'am...fuck me, f-fuck me re-real hard puh-please?!!?"

We keep teasing her, "Do you want to feel like a total bitch? A fucking pantyhose-slut? A sissy, cum-loving girlie cock-whore?!?

All this has Jessica nodding and moaning louder and louder, "YES MISTRESS! YES PLEASE!!"

Totally spent and totally full of girliecock, Maggie says, "Let's fuck this little whore Georgia! Show her what a real fuck feels like!!" I look up at Maggie and order, "FUCK HER MAGGIE! MAKE THE LITTLE SLUT CUM!!" Maggie is very close to cumming, as am I and yells back at me, "JAM IT IN GEORGIA! Make her feel how we feel when we're fucked up the arsecunt!!"

We pound into her, over and over, our hands squeezing full breasts, pinching her nipples and massaging her breasts. We're all close to cumming and as I press my fingers against her throbbing clit I grab Jessica's hair and pull her close whispering hoarsely, "We're gonna cum inside you, you fucking whore! Cum for me! CUM BITCH!!" Maggie is about to orgasm also, "O-OHH F-FUUUCK GEORGIA!! I-I'M GONNA CUM IN THIS BITCH REAL SOON!!"

We both push hard, feeling ourselves deep inside her, our girliecocks rubbing together inside...and grabbing her by the hips we push once more and explode together - "OOOOHHHHH!!! C-CUMMING!! FUUUUUCCKKKKK YEEEAHHHH!!!" Our cum shoots and spurts deep inside her cunt and arsecunt as Jessica bucks and spasms through her own orgasm," OH FUCK! SHIT! Y-YES!! YESSSS!!! C-CUMMING MISTRESS!! OOOHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

All our girliejuices start to run out of her arsecunt and pussy, all over our pantyhose as we fuck and push over and over and over. Our cum creating a huge sticky mess everywhere.

Our clothes are dishevelled, our lippie is all smeared and our hair is all messed up but we feel well and truly fucked...and best of all we used Jessica as a total sex whore and slave. After a long moment of catching our breaths, we both pull out, causing Jessica to whimper again at that "just wanna stay full" feeling. Maggie and I both stand in front of Jessica, wiping our sticky, wet girliecocks all over her face as she obediently licks and sucks us both as clean as she can -- without even being told.

Maggie and I stand there in front of Jessica helping each other out of our heels and then our ruined pantyhose. After wiping each other up with fresh face cloths and some warm towels, we take some new control-top pantyhose and help each other into them, making sure everything is neatly tucked away as always. Then we straighten our clothes and reapply our makeup. Next we help Jessica out of her pantyhose, clean her up and into a new pair of control-tops as well, slip her heels back on her and tell her to wait.

I take a large dildo out of my desk drawer, while Maggie unties her arms. I ordered Jessica to stand with her legs wide apart and then moving in close, lifted her skirt, tugged down her pantyhose, turned the vibrator on and slid it deep inside her well-fucked pussy, making sure her tight control-tops were pulled back up nice and snug to keep it there. While Jessica squirmed on the buzzing dildo, I pushed her back into a sitting position on a hard chair, with the dildo firmly planted inside. We both leant down and whispered in each ear, "Thanks for the fuck you whore! Maybe we'll come by later with our girlfriends and fuck you all over again - maybe we won't...who knows!" Jessica could only stare and I swear I sore a small glint in her eye at the thought of another session like that.

I offered one last sentiment...."You are not to move off that chair until I call you on your cell, bitch! I'll call and let it ring three times then hang up - until that happens you are to sit there with that lovely dildo jammed in your hot cunt and make yourself cum as many times as you can. Don't you dare think about getting up even for one second -- we have ways of knowing if you try. I will want to see you again tomorrow; and I will want to hear about how many times you actually came!

As Maggie and I hooked arms and turned to leave, I left her with, "Oh and one other thing...

"You got the job!"

12